• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Pair for Comparison

A Pair for Comparison

Thank you all for your acceptance and I hope enjoyment of previous efforts. I can't speak for other authors, but I do take the comments, good and not so complimentary to improve my submissions.

At the urging, insistence in fact, of one particular critic (in the helpful manner) I herewith present two separate small items in one submission.

*

Workout

UUUUUUUMMMMMMM... Now it feels sooooo comfortable.

But, where am I?

It's so warm and smells so nice I don't want to look around, but I think there is a clock I can see.

Yeah, over there.

Glowing green numbers in the dark. 04:13.

Ok, now I remember.

OHHHH gesus I do Not want to move.

Settling my head back on what I now know is the softest boob with the sweetest nipple I have ever seen...or tasted. Quick kiss.

I do not want her to wake up just yet.

All I want now is to think back on last night.

Sure, I have seen her at the gym, and I always thought what good care she takes of her body. Much better than I do mine, and I am pretty sure we are about the same age.

I don't have a real issue with my body, except for my thighs, yeah and maybe my hips. Oh well, I am trying.

We both take Step Aerobics and yoga classes so when they finished at about 8:30 we both showered and hit the juice bar to let our hair dry.

I could not believe when I realized she was talking to me. I can get fuzzy headed, but I simply asked her to excuse me probably I had some water in my ear.

She repeated herself, and I really couldn't believe my ears.

She asked if I wanted something a little stronger now it was safe to go outside wearing a hat.

We both laughed at that, and I said sure.

Her suggestion was someplace quiet and intimate, she actually said that now that she had worked up the nerve to approach me she didn't want many distractions.

Talk about fuzzy headed, man, how could she have problems saying hello to me?

She is the classy lady. Me? Just average, closer to plain I guess.

I said something like that and she reached out a hand and brushed a damp curl that had escaped from around my ear and smiled.

I suggested a couple of small clubs nearby, but I was in for another shock when she said her idea was someplace even more intimate, like her place.

She really was hitting on me!

I told her not to be so nervous now.

With a big smile I told her that apparently when softball starts we will be just fine playing on the same team and squeezed her hand over the table.

She visibly relaxed like the starch in her back had turned to ordinary muscle and bone.

But nothing about her was ordinary.

I finally looked into her eyes.

Green. Green eyes with long natural lashes and not a sign of a wrinkle.

We shouldered our bags and went outside to hail a cab.

It was one of those little vans, and instead of heading for the back bench I plumped myself into the chair behind the driver. She was forced to take the other chair. I didn't want to start anything we did not have time to finish I whispered when she seemed to pout after giving her address to the driver.

I was right about the timing. No one goes to a gym across town, and her apartment building is only about three blocks from my place.

She barely gave me time to drop my bag in the foyer and remove our coats before pulling me into the living room.

Small, neat, a few paintings and many many books. Lightly furnished with two Queen Anne type sitting chairs and a large leather sofa. The other usual accoutrements. Nice and clean, just like her.

Expecting only to leave the gym and go home I had worn an old tunic and leggings. No bra, but I did have on sturdy cotton panties. What if I had an accident on the way home as Mom always used to say?

She wore a sweater, obviously a bra, because now I noticed the fullness of her bosom. She had on jeans and probably panties also.

In the living room she pulled me into a kiss. She held me tightly and almost wriggled as I let my hands explore her back and the seat of the 501's.

I shoved my fingers into her back pockets and pushed us together and danced with her in the small confines of her living room.

GAWD! Her kiss was electrifying. The way she rolled her tongue and darted around inside my mouth.

Then I showed her my kissing skill by rolling my tongue and slowly started to insert it between her ovaled lips.

I darted in then withdrew with just the tip between her lips

Then back into her mouth until there was a steady rhythm.

In, out. In, out. Tightly rolled, thrusting and widening her lips as the stiff flesh pumped.

By now she had pushed my leggings down and her hands were sliding up and down my legs from mid-thighs to hips.

I was wet and had barely noticed.

Her hands met with her thumbs centered over my pubis. She rolled the digits and tickled the soft pelt of my bush through the now not so sturdy cotton.

We broke our kiss and tossed clothing about in haste now.

Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssss. I knew it. Her breasts were made in heaven by special order. A firm pair of D cup natural mounds. Topped by the pinkest circles of areola and rounded nipples centered perfectly.

She had to stand to remove her jeans and panties and when she turned to find me nude and lying back on the cushions of the sofa I saw a perfectly trimmed curly black bush to match the fine black hair of her head.

She took my ankle in one hand and lifted it to the back of the sofa and nestled between my legs.

Her nostrils flared and her breath flowed over my now oily feeling vulva.

She slowly lapped the running juices as I pinched my own nipples and writhed making bizarre rubbing noises against the leather under me.

She teased my clit from her hood and sucked.

She ran her tongue along the distance from my pussy opening following the trickle of nectar to my anxious rosebud.

Long, slow laps. She rocked her head side to side and I could only lie back and enjoy her sensual taking.

I couldn't bear more and slid from beneath her.

Her surprised expression asked what could be the matter. She was frustrated and possibly hurt.

I told her I could not let her finish so quickly and asked where the bedroom was.

She pointed and I took her arm and ushered her there and tossed her unceremoniously on her back onto the large bed.

Now I proclaimed she was going to get what she deserved and lie facing her feet and straddled her chest with my knees.

I dropped my face and tried to catch up to her efforts by slathering my lips and tongue over her pouty fragrant slit.

I darted my tongue and smacked my lips on her lips.

I licked and bounced her clit in a metronomic pace until she was writhing and loudly moaning,

Only then did I relax my legs and settle onto her face with my still creamy pussy.

Rocking together we shared our first blindingly wet orgasm.

And now here I am.

Face on those perfect tits.

Her thigh jammed between my legs.

No. I don't want her to wake up just yet.

If she does, maybe it was only a dream, but one I want to continue forever.

The Slut

The phone was ringing, ringing, ringing.

She looked at the red numbers on her bedside clock and barely noticed it was 2:20 AM.

The bars close at 2AM this time of year and she knew who it was.

Hesitantly, she picked up the handheld receiver and simply mumbled, "Yes?"

"Get ready. I'm coming over in about 10 minutes," a voice at the other end said and abruptly clicked off.

She knew better than to object, even though there really was no way or opportunity to say no.

She hurriedly stripped the bed of the covers to the bare sheets and then threw off the nightgown she preferred to sleep in.

She next splashed water on her face. Dried off and applied garish thick red lipstick and rouged her cheeks.

Her next movements were to unlock her door and stand, naked, just beyond the door to allow it to easily swing open.

Just in time, and less than the ten minutes, the door burst open and a large short haired figure loomed in the doorframe.

She trembled as the door was slammed closed irrespective of other residents in adjoining apartments.

The figure approached and one hand whipped forward to cup her chin before firm lips descended on her mouth with a hungry savage kiss.

A thick tongue thrust between her teeth and rolled round and round the barely moist cavern.

Her own tongue seemed to have a mind of its own and responded to entwine, parry and withdraw to feel the stabbing pummels of flesh.

In the dim light of her living room she saw large pendulous thick breasts barely held in check by a leather halter tied between the cups.

The face chewing her lips and wetting her mouth with lustful osculation blotted out everything, but she knew from her quick glimpse when the door burst open that below the halter was a voluminous cotton skirt.

And under that a thick latex "cock" firmly held in place by a tight leather harness. A smaller nubbin at the base would, when she was told to manipulate the cock, batter a rubbery one inch long clitoris.

Now fingers of the hand not holding her face in place was cupped and two middle fingers were prodding her somewhat dry opening.

"Loosen up, baby. I know you love this. Just enjoy it for once, damnit," the contralto voice murmured.

The fingers probed and turned pushing deeper and seeking the spongy pad that the butch woman knew was the key to eliciting a groaning acceptance to prepare for the brutal taking to come.

As she jammed a third finger into the now moistening pussy the other's hands loosened first the leather tie to release the huge boobs and then slide the elastic waistband over big buttocks and thick thighs and with practiced skill drew the skirt over the thick rubber cock which slapped upward.

Her mouth now used roughly, her fingers encircled the latex strapon and she slid her hand slowly up and down from the lifelike head to the base which disappeared into a round opening in a leather piece held in place by sturdy leather leg and waist belts.

The butch moaned as though she actually felt the grip on her cock, largely because when the apartment dweller gripped and massaged the pseudo phallus she twisted her wrist to grind the nubbin and base into the spacious pussy of her lover and irritate most exquisitely the abnormally large clitoris.

The large woman pushed away only far enough to break the kiss to look down at the pumping hand moving up and down her cock.

"That's it baby. So good. Ohhhh yesssssss."

Her ample hips and ass gyrated and pushed the strapon through the skilled and now eager fist.

Both women now concentrated on the fist "jacking" the long thick woman dick.

For her part, the recently awakened woman was responding as both knew she would.

Her juices flowed around the stubby digits probing her slick vagina.

The inner portal widened and gripped the three fingers twisting and pumping into her.

Her hand pumped faster and faster which only made her butch lover grunt louder and her titties slapped on her chest.

Almost as though remembering something else to make the now wide awake other woman ready for her, the butch pinched and pulled smaller nipples, twisting almost cruelly.

Her face again descended on the other's mouth and jammed her tongue in and out before saying, "Tell mama what you want, you slut. Ask for it, bitch."

In a stammering voice the other replied, "You know. You only come here when you want to use me."

"Say it, you whore. Tell mama you want her big dick."

Knowing resistance was futile, the smaller woman meekly said, "I want you to give me your big woman cock. I want you to...to fuck me."

Her fist never left the warming latex stalk as she stroked from head to base. Pumping, twisting her hand as though it really was part of the large crude butch woman.

"Alright, whore. Go kneel on the bed and spread your legs."

Fingers sucked noisily from a pussy and other fingers slid all the way off over the cock head then bare feet padded quickly to obey.

Nestling on her own bed, her face cradled between her outstretched forearms, knees just at the edge of the mattress, she adjusted to the height she knew from experience to allow for the easiest entry.

She felt her open and wet vagina almost spasm as she waited for the initial penetration.

Heavy hands gripped hips and the bulbous rubber cock head rubbed up and down. The air was thick with anticipation.

Without further preamble, not a word to prepare for the savage deep thrust which nearly caused the woman to scream.

She knew her eyes were already scrunched tightly and all the air had been expelled from her lungs.

Breathlessly she felt the stretching from the thick latex cock filling her.

Her butch now grunted and thrust almost scraping her cervical cap. She felt the head massaging the membrane.

Next the repeated inward jabs coupled with the outward tugs had the ridges of the shaft and the demarking bulb of the head rippling over her inner pad.

She could smell the perspiration of the larger woman and heard the chanting words as her pussy was savagely used.

"FUCK. Whore. Slut. Bitch."

Each word punctuated a driving pummeling thrust.

For her part she ground back, twisting her pelvis, bumping her small ass cheeks on the leather of the harness with each burying pump.

She knew from experience that the woman using her had her thighs clamped tightly together and the barbs at the base of the strapon cock were also driving her closer and closer to the edge of bliss.

The incessant friction of the rubber object was having the desired effect and she felt a welling of tightening muscles and dizzying flashing bursts of light behind her eyes.

The words, "take it bitch, take it bitch, take it you slut," echoed in her ears, or mind, or someplace distant from where her spirit was.

A deep burying thrust and the bigger woman slumped over the other's back. Her massive titties wet from perspiration billowing nearly over her sides.

She felt ripples as her cum overwhelmed her body and mind.

The cock was quickly pulled out and she lie in her position until she heard the door once more slam shut behind the big woman who would call her the next time she didn't find anyone else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Pair for Comparison

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds