A Pair of Au Pair Ch. 01

We were getting along quite well when my mother entered and the twins almost immediately followed her. This signaled the start of a family breakfast that was just as typically boring as any other. When it was over, my mother took the kids and left, leaving Sophie to the chore of cleaning up. I helped her with the dishes and we continued our conversation.

She told me in her halting English that as her day was free when the twins were in school, she had made plans for her friend Christine to come over for a swim in our pool. Her friend was employed at a mansion over in the ultra-rich section of town but her employer didn't permit the "help" to use the pool. She offered to cancel but I insisted that she not change her plans just because of me.

The idea of a swim appealed to me. So when we had finished the cleaning up, I went upstairs and changed into a suit. I figured I could get in a quick swim before her friend arrived and then read a bit.

Now I'm going to be brutally honest here and admit that I was also hoping to see Sophie in one of those ultra-revealing French bikinis and finally get to see what her body looked like without the bag-like clothing that was her usual attire.

Digression alert... Our back yard was bigger than most of those in the area and it abutted a fairly large forested section. This made the back section very secluded. When my parents had put a pool in this back section (a large kidney-shaped monstrosity with an artificial waterfall) the local zoning board had insisted that it be enclosed by a fence (either solid or chain link) at least six feet in height with a lockable gate for access. My parents had opted for a large, ten foot tall, stone wall surrounding the entire back yard which further isolated the pool from the neighbor's lawns and homes.

The pool area was separated from the back of the house by strategically-placed trees and bushes with a small path that wound through them from the patio. There was a small poolhouse beside the pool, which consisted of a bathroom complete with a large shower and a small change room with a cupboard stuffed with towels of various shapes and sizes. Last, but not least, there was a permanent awning set up next to the pool house to provide shade or protection from the rain with usually three or four deck chairs set up under it.

This day when I got down to the pool, I saw that there were three deck chairs set up under the awning and I dropped my book on the middle one and dove into the pool. Even though it was early in the day, it was quite hot and sunny and I found the water so cool that I stayed in the pool for a touch longer than was my usual habit.

After a while I tired of waiting for Sophie and her friend to show up and got out and went into the pool house to shower. I left my suit on, quickly rinsed the chlorine from my body and grabbed a towel to dry off. As I exited the pool house, I saw a glimpse of someone coming down the path and I quickly made my way to the deck chair and grabbed my book, flipped the back of the chair up and settled down on top of the cushion. When Sophie and her friend arrived I was calmly reading my book without a care in the world.

Much to my dismay the two girls were not wearing barely-there French type bikinis but instead were dressed in dark one-piece suits whose only concession to fashion was being cut higher than normal at the leg.

I made a point of pausing in my pretense of reading and put my book down. Sophie came over to where I was sitting and introduced me to her friend, Christine. With the girls up close I took the opportunity to size them up.

Sophie had undone her bun and her hair was puffed out framing her face. She had also removed her glasses and the overall effect was quite attractive in a girl-next-door kind of way. Her suit was black and rose to her neck in the front leaving her back and shoulders bare. This had the effect of emphasizing her breasts which were high on her chest and although on the smallish side, were quite firm-looking. The suit descended across her flat belly to the vee of her mons. It covered her completely but her thick pubic hair was not so easily restrained, sticking out the legs of her suit on either side of her crotch. An effect that I found quite sexy.

Christine was dressed in basically the same suit, but there the similarities ended. Her hair was dirty-blond and cut in a style that was called a "page-boy" (I think). Her face was movie-star gorgeous, with large expressive eyes and pouty lips that just begged to be kissed. She had flawlessly smooth skin everywhere I could see and the frank way she stared back at me got my prick stirring. She didn't have much in the tit department, being almost totally flat-chested. But her nipples were quite apparent, pressing out against the material of her suit. There was no pubic hair in sight at her crotch, however the suit was pulled so tight that a nice camel-toe was evident there. This caused further stirrings.

One thing I noticed almost immediately about both girls was that they hadn't shaved under their arms. I've since found this to be the case with a lot of European women. Although it was a touch off-putting at first, I did grow to accept it and even to find it a bit sexy.

We talked for bit and then they excused themselves. I watched them walk over to the edge of the pool and noticed that although Sophie had the more womanly shape, Christine's was the most perfectly formed (and sexy) ass I had ever seen.

I wasn't sure about what was to happen next but watching the two sexy young French girls as I reached into my suit to re-adjust my stiffening prick, I decided that maybe a two-week leave at home was just what the doctor ordered.

To be continued...

Special thanks to Lord Thelonius Porksword for his help with this story, both his editing and encouragement are deeply appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds