• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • A Paperback Romance Ch. 06

A Paperback Romance Ch. 06

Paperback Romance: My Life in a Year

Note to Readers:

Take a look at My Life in a Year for the beginning and continuation if this story. Enjoy and please continue with the feedback! Kisses

*

January 7th, 2005

Stephanie awoke to her alarm bleeping in her ear. She rolled over an slapped the snooze button, groaning at having to be up so early. She only worked at the hotel on breakfast shift 3 mornings a week, and getting up at five in the morning was killing her.

She snuggled under the covers anyway, trying to keep her eyes open. Sighing, she turned on her bedside lamp and as she drew her hand away, her eyes fell on her recent read, a cheesy romance novel she picked up at a second hand store earlier in the week. It was a good story so far, with a heroine name Jane who's suitor was a rich business man. It was the generic story that one would find in any romance novel, but it had recently become more interesting because the suitor's name was Dylan. She thought it was quite ironic.

She glanced at the bedside clock again and decided that it was still early enough that she could get a few pages in. She propped up her pillow and opened to the dog eared page. She was at the part when Jane has gone to meet Dylan for drinks at his mansion.

Jane entered through the front door, held open by the butler. Nervously she stepped inside, allowing him to take her coat. She smoothed her skirt and self consciously touched her hair, brushing a strand of blonde behind her ear.

The butler escorted her into the living room, where Dylan was waiting, his form leaning against the fireplace, a brandy in one hand. When he heard them enter, he looked at her and smiled. She practically melted to the floor.

"I'm glad you came," Dylan said, walking across the marble floor to her. He took her hand and gently raised it to his lips.

"Thank you for inviting me," she replied, her breath catching. She followed him to the awaiting table, set beautifully with china, candles and a chilled wine.

"I wasn't sure what you drank, so I took the liberty of having several choices." He spread his hands to show her the various bottles of reds and whites, waiting to be poured.

"I'll have a glass of white, please," Jane said in barely a whisper.

Dylan laughed. "This isn't a museum. You can speak normally."

"Sorry," she replied meekly, embarrassed that she was intimidated by him, the mansion, the grandness. With the wine poured, Dylan led her to the massive couch and they sat side by side, him shifted slightly towards her.

"Tell me," he said, reaching for a strand of hair and playing it between his fingers, "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

Jane thought a moment, a breath away from his mouth, thinking it would heaven to kiss his lips, taste his tongue. Before she could give him an answer -

Stephanie's alarm went off again, reminding her that her five minutes of snooze time was up. "Shit." Sighing, she folded the corner of the page and threw back the covers. She stretched, grabbed her uniform and headed into the shower. She walked passed her roommates room, Mary, and could hear her softly snoring. "Lucky," Stephanie said to herself.

With the shower started and the steam filling the room, she stepped beneath the spray. Her nipples automatically stood up, pink peaks beneath the water. In a deep voice she said, "So, Stephanie, what would you do if I pinched your nipples?" She batted her eyelashes against the water and in a high pitched voice, responded, "Why, Dylan, I would love it if you pinched my nipples. Oh, it feels so good!" She switched to the deep voice, "In that case..." At the same time, she reached with her left hand and tweaked the tip, arching into her hand, a rush of pleasure rushing to her center. "Oh, Dylan!" She moaned, now rubbing her mound in full circles. She took her right hand, splaying it over her torso, following the rivulets of water to her center, where a soft patch of downy hair awaited her. She slipped a finger between the folds. In a deep voice she simulated Dylan.

"You're so hot. Are you ready for me?" In her own voice she responded to herself by saying, "Oh, please! Touch me."

She began rubbing her clit with one hand, her nipple with the other, hot water sliding over her body. Her body responded with eagerness, her climax coming quickly, more so than usual. With her eyes closed, she visualized Dylan in her, touching her, fucking her.

"Hey!" Mary called, banging on the door and Stephanie's eyes shoot open.

"What?" She called out, exasperated, frustrated at the interruption.

"I gotta pee!"

"Damn it." Stephanie said to herself. Out loud she responded, "Sure, come in." Mary opened the door and Steph heard her pee.

"Don't worry, I wont flush." Mary said joking. "Do you want a ride to work today?"

"No, I'm good. Hey, why are you up so early?"

"My grandma is in town and I promised my mom I would take them to brunch. Richmond isn't as close as one would think."

"Oh, well, have fun. Tell them I said hi."

"Yep," Mary said, stifling a yawn. She closed the door on her way out and Stephanie finished her shower.

By 8:30, she was dressed in her uniform grays, and was putting in an order for a table of six, four of which were children who were behaving like animals. Each time she went into the dining room, she searched for Dylan, but hadn't seen him yet.

"Who are you looking for?" One of the other waitresses asked after she had poked her head into the dining room for the fifth time.

"Oh, no one." Embarrassed, she went to the employee lounge and sat eating her breakfast of toast and an orange on her ten minute break and read a few more pages of her book.

Before she could give him an answer, Dylan took the liberty of pulling her close to him, his breath sweet. Jane closed her eyes, giving in to his touch, leaning into his body. He crushed her to him, his hand encircling her waist, and his lips touched hers.

A rush of fire went to her center, sending a jolt of electricity to her core. She arched into him, moaning gently into his soft lips, her hands going to his head.

"I've never felt this way before," Dylan said between nips and kisses. "You're so much more woman than I could ever ask for."

"Oh, Dylan," Jane replied, reaching for shirt. "I never knew that it could be like this."

Dylan leaned back on her, pressing her into the soft velvet couch, her hair spreading wildly around her. His mouth traveled from her mouth to her neck to her shirt line. She arched into him and pressed his head to her more deeply.

"Oh, take me!" Jane moaned, trailing her hand -

"Hey, Steph. Your boy is here."

Jolted, yet again from her fantasy world, Carrie, one of the other waitresses, called into the break room that Dylan had come in. She smiled and closed her book, stuffing it back into her purse. She straightened her hair and her skirt, and walked into the breakfast room.

Dylan had placed the menu back on the table as she came from the back, laughing with Carrie about Dylan. He smiled at her as she came over She smiled back and grabbed the silver pot of coffee and headed his way.

"So," she said, pouring. "How was the rest of your night?" She tried to keep the laughter from her voice.

"Well, it wasn't a pleasant one," he said joking.

"Yeah, well, it wasn't much better for me either." She pulled the tab and pen from her pocket. "What do you want this morning?"

"Will you go to dinner with me tonight?" Dylan asked.

"Sure," she replied, a smile playing on her lips.

"In that case, I will have pancakes and sausage."

"Good choice," she said, writing the order down. "I'll be back in a few." She tried to walk away, without running from excitement to the kitchen, but as soon as she cleared the swinging door she broke into a gentle pealed of giggles.

"So, did Mr. Hotel ask you out?" Carrie asked, a knowingness in her voice and a smile on her lips.

"Maybe." Stephanie responded, placing the order ticket with the chef. She turned around and said, "Okay. Yeah, he did."

"Did he say where?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does if you want to know what to wear. I swear, its as if you've never been on a date before," Carrie chided.

"I have too." Stephanie pouted mockingly. "I'll ask him then."

When his food was ready, she put it onto the tray and carried it to his table.

"So, where are we going?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well, it does matter because I need to know what to wear."

"Hmm. Good point. Well, I am wearing a tie, so you should wear what you think might be appropriate."

"Well, that leaves me a lot of answers," she said laughing. "Don't worry, I wont disappoint you."

"There is one condition though," Dylan said.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"I will have to pick you up and I will be driving."

Stephanie put a hand on her hip and pretended to think about it. "Oh, okay," she said. "If you insist."

"Get back to work before I do kidnap you," Dylan said playfully.

Giggling like a school girl, Stephanie went back to the kitchen and replayed the conversation to Carrie.

"Well, anything black should work. You do have a black dress don't you?" She asked.

"Of course, what girl doesn't," she replied. Excited and nervous, Stephanie barely made it through her shift in one piece. When her shift ended at three, she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

She rushed home and pulled her cocktail dress from the closet, deciding it needed to be steamed before she could wear it. She dug through the closet for her black heels, and when she couldn't find them, searched Mary's closet. Sure enough, they were in the back.

By now it was almost five, and she still needed to do her hair and makeup. She heated up her hot rollers and pulled her makeup kit from under the bathroom sink, wrapping a towel around herself so as not to get her dress covered in hairspray or foundation.

She dumped the contents of her makeup bag onto the counter and sifted through the lipsticks and blushes and mascaras. It had been awhile since she had needed to get dolled up, but was looking forward to it tonight.

Once her hair was set in the hot rollers, she had twenty minutes to kill before she could take them out. Arching an eyebrow, she went straight to her purse and pulled her book from the back side. She sat on the couch, snuggled into the corner and she opened the pages.

"Oh, take me!" Jane moaned, pulling at his shirt with fever. Her hand found its way into his collar, feeling the soft downy hair of his chest. Dylan's mouth had found her nipple and was rolling the bead in his mouth, sucking it gently.

Jane arched, pleasure coursing through her body, her center becoming slippery and wet with anticipation of Dylan being inside her. She began to unbutton his shirt, pulling it from his shoulders. The fireplace was warm and the heat from their bodies was radiating from them. The soft glow of the dancing flames was more intoxicating than the wine she had been drinking.

Stephanie let out a low whisper. "Yeah, he's gonna give it to her alright." She smiled and with her right hand reached under her towel and began to play with the lips of her pussy, aching to feel a release that she hand been trying to attain all day. She continued reading.

Dylan had lifted her skirt to her waist, gently tugging at the pink panties she was wearing. Jane was becoming impatient and began squirming beneath his touch, anxious to feel him in her. "Oh, Dylan, hurry, I need you!" She moaned.

"I want to take you now," Dylan said, sitting up and removing his shirt slowly. His tan skin reflected brilliantly in the firelight, and Jane could see how magnificent he really was. He overtook her again, raising her hands above her head, kissing each exposed place of her body.

Jane could feel the pressing of his manhood between them, separated by only his slacks and her very wet panties. She grinded against him, making his press harder to her and heard him moan. "Please," she begged. "Please fill me."

Stephanie had worked her way into a frenzy. Her clit was swollen with desire, and her pussy lips slick with her juices. She felt the orgasm building and as she read about Dylan roughly penetrating Jane, she thought she would die from the escalating build of pleasure. As Dylan was about to come in Jane, and Stephanie was about to come by her own hand, the phone rang.

"Fuck!" She yelled, torn between finishing her climb or answering the phone. The thought of someone calling because of an emergency won out and she answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey," Dylan said, on the other line.

"Hey you," she was out of breath. "Are you on your way?"

"I am getting ready to get in the car. Will you send out the search party if I don't get there in thirty minutes?"

"I don't think its that hard to find," she said. "Are you sure you don't want me to come and get you?"

"No, no. I am a man. I am quite capable of picking up my date." He adjusted his tie in the review mirror.

"Oh, you Tarzan, me Jane," Stephanie said, laughing at her own inside joke. "Although, that could be fun."

"Hey," Dylan said. "No dirty talk until after dinner."

"Yes sir," she replied, mock in her voice. "Okay, well, I am, um, still getting dressed so I will see you in like, what, 20 minutes?"

"As long as I don't get lost I'll be there. See you in a bit."

She hung up the phone and went back to the bathroom and took out her hot rollers, put on her makeup and slipped into her dress. Meanwhile, Mary had come home and helped with the final touches, and Stephanie told her to put back her shoes if she borrowed them.

"Sorry," Mary said, sheepishly. "So, do you know where you are going?"

"No, he didn't tell me."

"Well, I am sure it will be a good time. I will be here, as usual, with nothing to do."

"Stop being so over dramatic," Stephanie said playfully. "didn't you have like 3 dates last week?"

"Yeah, but that was last week. I'm dateless this week."

"I am sure you will find something to do." Just then Stephanie's cell rang. It was Dylan, saying he had found her house, but that there wasn't any parking.

"Oh, just double park. I'll meet you in the foyer," She said.

"I'll go," Mary called, already walking towards the front door. Finish getting ready." Stephanie heard Mary re-enter the apartment and heard Dylan's voice in the living room. Mary slipped back in to her room to give her a one last once over.

"You look hot," Mary said. "I bet you're gonna get some."

"Maybe," Stephanie replied, lifting her breasts slightly in the black dress and smiling. "Show time." She stepped from her room, wearing the cocktail dress; a fitted sheath with a low back, stopping only a few inches above her ass, and black strappy heels. Her hair was up, piled on top of her head, ringlets of curls escaping and framing her eyes and cheekbones.

Dylan took a deep breath in as their eyes locked. Stephanie arched an eyebrow, taking in his dark suit and silk tie. "So, do I pass the test?" she asked.

"Wh- what test?" Dylan stammered.

"Knowing what was appropriate to wear when only told that the person taking you out is wearing a tie. I hope its not too much."

"You look fantastic, Steph," Dylan said, still staring.

"Are those for me?" She asked, pointing to the roses in his hand.

"Oh, yeah. Duh."

"I'll grab a vase for these," Mary said, enjoying the sparks flying around the room. "I'll see you when you get back."

Stephanie smiled gratefully at Mary and let Dylan help her into her long black coat. On the way out the door, she grabbed her small overnight bag and whispered to Mary, "Don't wait up."

Dinner was a pleasure and Stephanie leaned a lot about Dylan; his family, his parents and she told him about her family's twisted tree too. When dinner was over and they had finished more than two bottles of wine, it was time to go.

While Dylan got the bill, she excused herself to use the ladies room. While there, she checked her purse for her lipstick, condoms and her book. She was determined to finish what she started earlier that day. Except Jane wasn't going to get fucked, it was going to be her. Stephanie smiled and headed back to the entrance and waited for Dylan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • A Paperback Romance Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds