• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Peek from the Hedgerow

A Peek from the Hedgerow

Yes it was the hearty mead that set me out that night chasing the ladies that should not be chased, but yea I drank too much and decided to peek beyond the bargirls and whores here in the bar. So I left my friends behind and walked the cobbled streets into the neighborhoods where the women weren't bought by the hour and the gentlemen were just that, gentlemen. I guess I could have been a gentleman had I not grown up in a brothel and knew every whore by her real first name. Of course, I wouldn't have had the years of fun I did, getting a free taste of every one once I came of age. No, a gentleman would have searched for a good woman to marry and settle down with, not try the wares of every working woman at the brothel.

But now I had to find out just why those men were so gentle, what was it about their women that kept them coming home. Well not all of them, but a lot. Hell, if the good women kept all their men home, the whorehouses would all go bust, but business is great and the gentlemen keep coming around.

It was quite a walk across town, but I couldn't afford the carriages, even if they would pick me up, so I just had to wear out my shoes some more. My plan was simple, I would just walk into a fine neighborhood, sneak up behind a hedgerow and the peek into the window. Then I might see what a good woman has that the whores do not.

My friends were cowards, afraid they might get caught and thrown in jail, but I am quick and slippery, I should be okay. And hell, if I get thrown in jail I'll have a chance to visit some of my friends. Some of the finest men I've met at the brothel are in jail now, it will be like a reunion.

By the time I reached a neighborhood the clock had already struck ten so I knew I better hurry. I had heard the best families retire early and once they blow out the lanterns I'll not get a peek. The first house I came to had a tall wall around it and I noticed some hounds watching me through the gate. The second house wasn't fenced in, but all the windows on the first floor were dark, so I moved on.

Finally, by about the fifth house I saw a light flickering from a downstairs window and quickly crawled along the hedgerow up close to the window. Quietly creeping along, I kneeled under the window, slowly rising up trying to get a peek. When I finally stood up enough to see inside, the room was empty. Another window had a light in it, so I continued crawling along until I was under that window.

Slowly easing upward, I was rewarded with a beautiful sight. She was on a couch, completely naked, her milky white skin almost glowing in the lantern light. Her breasts were large and her chubby stomach and legs had my willy standing hard in no time. As I watched her I notice her hand move down between her legs and she began diddling herself. Well at that, I quickly pulled out my hard willy and began stroking all the while watching her touching herself.

Her hips began moving up and down and she closed her eyes. I stroked myself harder and harder looking at her, wishing I could find me a whore as plump and beautiful as that woman. In just moments my willy went wild and I splashed my whiteness into the hedgerow. It felt so good that, forgetting where I was at I groaned loudly, disturbing the beautiful naked lady inside the house.

Well, she jump up and pulled a robe around herself calling out to others in the house. Before I could even get my willy tucked away, the men were on me and soon the police were hauling me off to the jail, tossing me into a stinking wooden cell. Now, sure enough, my friends were around, but for whatever reason they threw me in a cell all by myself, howling about my sick perversions. Sick perversions? Hell I only did what the lady was doing, only I did it outside.

So there I go, sitting by myself in the jail, with only a wooden toilet and a window to keep me from going nuts. At least some of the whores came to shout at me through the window to keep me company. I just wonder when I can get out and go back to that house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Peek from the Hedgerow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds