• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Penny For Them

A Penny For Them

12

My wife, Penny, is 5`9``, has long legs with very dark shoulder length hair, and is 26 years old. We've been married nine years ago, and although I am aware that men find her very desirable, I am reasonably sure she has been faithful, her big brown eyes, and wide sulky mouth belie her natural shyness. It took a lot of patience when we first met to get my hands on her breasts, never mind getting into her knickers. Our love life has been a pillar of our relationship, while normally being a reserved girl, when the thin ice veneer has been penetrated, her natural passion takes over. On the few occasions that friends have tried to grope her, she has firmly rebuffed them.

Our social life is fairly simple, the highlight of the week is Friday evening, when my wife meets with three girl friends, while the husbands meet to play cards. The wives have their get together in one house, the men meet in another. There is no hard and fast rule on how long the sessions last, but invariably the card game goes on until the wife whose house we are playing in, arrives home, and this is usually a sign to wind up the game.

On this particular night we were playing at my house. It had been a well balanced game, and apart from a few minor triumphs, there wasn't much in it, Tony and I had done well and were marginally ahead of Bob and Jack. It was about midnight when Penny returned home, having had an enjoyable evening at Karen's. Karen had thrown a lingerie party, and the girl's had had a lot of fun trying things on. Penny was pleased with the few things she had bought. Tony began to tease Penny about the items she had bought, and how she should model them for us. She smiled nervously, but took it in good part, and after helping herself to a drink she joined us at the table.

No one appeared to be in a hurry to pack in, so we played on for a while longer, until we reached a point where there was just Tony and me raising the bets, Bob and Jack having dropped out. Penny looking over my shoulder, had seen my hand, and felt as confident as I did. Tony kept raising the stakes until I reached my limit, he had four stakes left to my one.

What could I do? Everyone was in a good mood, and Tony, with a sly wink at Penny, proposed a solution. As Penny was at the table, for one stake she should stand on the table and remove her dress. For the second she should model what she had purchased, and for the third she should allow everyone to have a 10 minute grope. Penny blushed furiously, and buried her head in my shoulder, and as I cuddled her, I told her not to worry, as I had a winning hand.

Although she never actually agreed, the guys laughingly cajoled me into placing my cards on the table.

Tony laughed, and played a winning hand! Tony, Bob, and Jack were laughing and rubbing their hands in mock anticipation. Tony cleared the table for what he called 'Penny's show'!

Penny clutched me nervously, and whispered what should she do. I saw no way out so I said she shouldn't worry, as I was sure they would behave like gentlemen, and it would only be a laugh. Tony, the bastard, put some music on, and said,

"Come on Penny, a bet's a bet."

Shyly peering at them through a mane of dark hair, she stood up and kicked off her shoes, I helped her step up onto the table, where she stood, hands at her sides, nervously plucking at her hem. The dress she was wearing was quite short, and a lot of leg was on display before disappearing into the darkness of her black dress.

I felt very excited but at the same time very concerned about what was about to happen. This was my wife on the table, Penny, my beautiful, shy girl, avidly being watched by three other men, openly admiring her shapely figure.

Not knowing how to start, she began to move to the slow cadence of the music, swaying her hips, and turning her head from side to side, her hair swirling around her face. She shook her shoulders and her breasts thrust against the material of her dress.

All four of us were held in the spell of what was happening, unable to take in the fantastic sight before us. The atmosphere thickened as Penny put her hands behind her, and I heard the sound of her zipper. Slowly she slide the straps of her dress over her shoulders, and held them as she bent forward, allowing the top to gape, giving a tantalising view of the tops of her breasts.

Still holding the top, she looked down at the guys.

"I don't suppose you're willing to call it quits now?" She whispered huskily. She looked pleadingly at Tony.

"Not on your life." he croaked, "You're doing great Penny, don't stop now.

With a helpless little glance at me she slowly she allowed the top of her dress to fall, revealing a well filled black bra, and as she did a sexy little shimmy, the dress fell around her ankles to reveal skimpy matching black knickers, with suspenders and black stockings.

Standing on the table her naturally long legs seemed to go on forever, encased in black silk. Wisps of black pubes escaped from the vee of her knickers, I loved her black bush and wouldn't let her trim it. She lowered herself into a sitting position and carefully removed her stockings, and the suspender belt, and with her long legs trailing over the edge of the table she sat there apprehensively.

"There," she said, "You've all had a good look, I think it should stop here." She looked around at the three guys, all busy eyeballing the goodies on display.

"You surely don't expect to grope me, please, be reasonable. Your wives are my friends...they won't be happy about this," she pleaded.

I looked at the guys. They were totally aroused, even I had a hard on watching Penny strip, so what state were they in!

She looked at me, I swallowed, and gave her a helpless look. She looked in turn at the others, Jack and Bob refused to meet her eyes, but Tony, as ever, wanted more and was determined to get full measure.

He moved closer to Penny.

"We won't tell if you won't...will we guys?"

The others shook their heads vigorously.

"Come on Penny," he said, his voice strangely thick. "I've dreamt about those legs of yours, you're mine for 15 minutes, remember? So be a good girl and start by taking that bra off."

To my amazement, she obeyed, slipping off the table, and moving her hands behind her, which caused her breasts to thrust out, she unclipped the bra. Bringing her hands back to the front she held the bra in place, unable to bring herself to bare her breasts to the lascivious eyes of the men. Tony resolved the deadlock again, he reached out and gently pulled the bra from Penny's fingers, as it slipped away she covered herself with her hands.

Bob now moved closer.

"Please Penny, lets have a look, we won't tell anyone...please."

"Oh, she'll let you have a look, in fact she wants you to have a look, don't you pretty Penny." Tony said, and then reached out once more, sliding one arm around her back, he slid both hands under hers, and cupped her full round breasts. A shudder ran through her as Tony commenced to squeeze her, her hands tightening on his, but whether to hinder or to urge was anyone's guess. Her breathing became ragged, and with a plaintive sigh she arched her back, squirming under his hands.

"Shall we let them see what beauties you've got here? Show them how pretty your tits are?" and slowly he released her breasts, and forced her hands down to her sides.

There was an audible gasp from the watching men, as they finally gazed at Penny's gorgeous breasts, standing high and firm, her long hard nipples causing a murmur of muted compliments.

We were all spellbound...for moments the silence stretched, broken only by the horse breathing of the men surrounding my wife. The lust was palpable, she was like a bitch in season, cornered by pack of rampant hounds.

I broke the painful silence,

"That's enough...let her go...it's gone far enough!" My voice croaked. All I really wanted was to get her alone, and screw her silly.

"Forget that 'ole buddy...I haven't had my turn yet..." growled Jack

"Yeah! Said Bob, "me too...she won't mind giving me a little feel...just like she did Tony"

Tony looked at me.

"They're right...we don't want this to go the rounds do we?"

He was still holding Penny's wrists, she had nowhere to run.

"Come on Penny, you've got beautiful tits...you can't blame them wanting a quick feel..." he whispered, "be a good girl..." he gently nudged her towards the waiting men.

Jack moved in on her first, his hands rose to fondle her breasts, Penny's reaction was to fend him off, but Tony held her wrists, allowing Jack access to her tits, seeing this, Bob too moved in and also began to fondle my wife's breasts. She twisted and turned as four hands explored her, and she gasped as her long nipples were pulled and fingered by the two men. Tony, still holding her wrists, began to kiss her throat and shoulders, and she sagged against him while the others handled her breasts.

By now Penny was completely quiescent, her eyes were half closed, and her breath sobbed through her parted lips, she offered no resistance as Tony released her wrists, and began to caress her tummy with one hand and her back with the other. His wandering hand slipping under the top of her knickers to gently finger the dark mass of her pubic hair.

At a signal form Tony, the three of them pulled her to her feet, and manhandled over to the couch, where they laid her on her back

Jack and Bob fell to groping her breasts again, but Tony began stroking her legs, running his hand along the whole length of them, she moaned and twisted under their hands, submitting to the urgency of their demands. Tony's hand gently caressing behind her right knee, slowly began to explore the long length of her thighs, short strokes that gradually lengthened, until his exploring hand reached the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs. A residual flicker of resistance caused her to close her legs trapping his hand between her thighs, but even as she did so, he pressed hard against her mound, where the gap between her thighs gave him enough space to gently probe her pubic nest, her resistance evaporated as he fingered her, and with a low moan, her thighs parted to allow the probing fingers access to her secret place. Her eyes snapped open wide, as Tony gently pulled aside her knickers, and entangled his fingers in her thick dark pubic bush, and she gasped as he toyed with her now very open, very wet slit. He parted her pubes, which glistened with beaded drops of her juices, and slid questing fingers along the slippery open lips, teasing the red open cleft. Her thighs opened wider, and she looked over the hands groping her breasts, at Tony as he explored her.

"Oh God...this is so dirty...I...I'm not like thissss..."

Penny turned her head and looked at me, her dark eyes hot with emotion, breathing deeply between parted lips, her gaze held mine as she writhed under the attentions of the three men.

"Look what they're doing...ahhh...ohhh...God...pleeeease...no don't.... Oohhhhh...!"

Eyes glazing over, she moaned erotically, as Tony fingers slipped past her knickers and slid effortlessly into her flooded pussy. Her body began to squirm to the movement of the invading fingers, as they moved in and out of her slippery crevice, the wet sucking noises attesting to her state of arousal.

It was at this point that Jack unzipped his trousers, and released a straining cock, which he nudged onto Penny's knocker, teasing the nipple with his bell-end. Not to be outdone, Bob followed suit, but instead of using it on her breasts, he moved it close to her full lips, inviting her to suck him off. This is something Penny has never done for me, but after a few moments of coaxing, Bob had her lips closed around his straining erection.

Tony spoke quietly to Jack, and slowly removed his fingers from her sopping pussy, bringing a moan of protest from Penny's busy mouth, and he moved from between her outstretched legs, motioning for Jack to take his place. Jack wasted no time in placing himself between her straining thighs, and it wasn't his fingers he pushed at her pussy. He positioned his long thin cock at the juncture of her thighs, teasing the slippery helmet against her bushy mound, and thrust into the tangled thicket. At the first touch of his entry, her thighs strained up to meet him, and his cock disappeared into the juicy hotness, and she ground her hips against him, her long legs opening wider to accommodate as much as she could get.

Meanwhile Tony had coaxed her mouth from around Bobs cock, and had got her holding both his own cock, and Bobs. She slid her hands up and down the length of the two shafts, while the third slid its length in and out of her pussy. It was obvious that Jack was not going to last, and I suggested he should withdraw before he climaxed in her. No one took any notice, he just continued to hump away at her, so I started to try to pull him off her, but Jack was having none of it and just shoved me away.

"Oh God no......please don't cum in me..." Penny moaned, but she continued to hump back as Jack had his way with her.

In just a few moments, Jack went rigid, and with a loud groan he pumped his seed into Penny, while her hips milked every drop from him. Reluctantly Jack removed his now flaccid cock from Penny's pussy, and rolled off her, his place was quickly taken by a very eager Bob, whose fat cock was rigid with desire, wasting no time, slipping between Penny's submissive thighs he fed his member into her abandoned pussy, meeting no resistance from her cum-drenched mound. Her body moved in response to Bobs thrusts, but her eyes locked with Tony's, as she wanked his rigid shaft, slowly, never taking her eyes from Tony, she turned her head, and lowered her mouth to his cock, those sulky lips closing around his bell-end. With a pang of jealousy, I watched as he fed more and more of his cock into her mouth, her dark eyes heavy with desire.

With the intense fascination between Penny and Tony, Bob's climax went almost unnoticed, her body continued to moved under him as he emptied himself between her thighs. But she showed no indication that she acknowledged his completion. Puffing with fatigue, Bob climbed off of her, and collapsed to one side. She made no effort to close her legs, the dark bush, still parted by the intrusions, displayed puffy red lips, still swollen with desire, sticky with cum that leaked from her well used pussy.

Gently Tony removed his cock from her mouth, and with a sudden passion, their lips mashed together, tongues locked in a thrusting duel. His hands stroked her body, fondling her swollen nipples as they kissed. Jack cleared his throat, and the two of them broke their kiss, to see us watching.

Penny whispered close to Tony's ear, and they gazed at each other. He nodded to her, and they rose to their feet, taking her by the arm, he led her to the door, where he stopped and turned, one hand fondling her buttocks.

"Penny wants some privacy for a little while," he winked, and led her out the door and up the stairs.

The three of us sat there, not looking at one another, until I could bear it no longer, and saying I was going to the loo, I got up and left the room. I could hear soft voices from upstairs, and quietly I climbed the stairs to our bedroom. They were so confident that the door was slightly open, allowing me to peek in.

Tony had shed his clothes, and they were facing obliquely away from me, he was mounted on her from behind, leaning over her as he thrust in, to fondle her swollen breasts. Her head was thrown back, and she was making soft throaty noises to his thrusts, pushing back against his stroke.

He was talking quietly as her took her, telling her that he had wanted to get between her legs since he first met her. She sobbed with passion, crying out for more of his cock.

"Pleeeese...oh yes...I love...your...cock...fuck meeee!"

He laughed as he thrust at her,

"Don't worry pretty Penny...I've got plenty for you...just keep those legs open...come on be a bitch ...for me."

He withdrew, and rolled her over, pushing her back on the bed, and spreading her legs, he pushed up between her thighs, entering in one long push that brought a squeal of delight from Penny. Their bodies locked together, completely oblivious to me watching from the door-way, Tony thrust into Penny with long deep strokes, burying his shaft to the hilt in her squirming bush. Penny went totally wild as he took her, her body thrashing about beneath him, her long legs flailing as she opened herself to him. In their frenzy they rolled around on the bed, so that sometimes she writhed beneath him, sometimes impaled above him, kissing, groping, pinching, in an orgy of lust that spilled out uncontrollably.

Inevitably, Penny reached an enormous climax, her wail echoed through the house, as she bucked beneath Tony, whose own climax was close behind. With a bellow, he drove down on her, grinding his groin against her mound, she clung to him, moaning and sobbing as his seed pumped into her. For a few moments more they continued to move sinuously, her love mound milking his shaft of the last of his cum, deep within her belly, her thighs opening and closing to the dying thrusts of his orgasm.

Finally, he collapsed, spent on top of her; her slender legs spread either side of him, arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him tenderly.

"Oh Tony...that was wonderful...I love you...please love me...I'll do anything for you..."

Tip-toeing quietly away, I slipped back down the stairs, her words ringing in my ears, and shattered by the scene I had witnessed. It seemed that Penny was smitten by Tony's attentions, and I wondered what this would mean for me. I walked into the lounge, where Bob and Jack sat nervously, still refusing to meet my eye.

I heard Tony come down the stairs, and he entered the room, clothes hastily thrown on, shirt still undone.

"What a woman," he laughed, "She knows how to let herself go! How do you manage to handle her?"

I couldn't bring myself to speak, and Tony noticed the tension.

"Oh come on now," he said. "Penny loved every moment of it."

Bob got up muttering about the toilet, and left the room, but he turned the wrong way, and I heard him going up the stairs.

"Good for him," laughed Tony. "I wonder if she will, or if she won't? What do you think?" He smiled at me.

We could hear Penny protesting, obviously she preferred the attentions of Tony, but after a few moments we could clearly hear Penny in the throes of passion again, her sighs and moans drifting down the stairs, while above our heads the muted noise of the bed-springs moving to the rhythm of their coupling. I noticed how frantic activity was missing, compared to when Tony was in her, and the inevitable climax seemed tame after what I had witnessed!

In the sudden quietness that followed, Tony looked across at Jack.

"Do you want another go at her Jack? I told her you might be up, and to be a good girl," he laughed. "She won't say no!"

I think Jack didn't have the nerve for it, as he just shook his head and smiled weakly. We waited for Bob to come down, and he came in fastening his trousers, a satisfied smile on his face.

The three of them then left, and I sat down, still daze by the events of the evening. There was only silence from upstairs, and eventually I made my way up there, and stood in the doorway. My lovely wife lay on the bed, I assume as Bob had left her, her dark hair swirled around her, she lay on her back, those long slim legs draped open over the edge of the bed, between her thighs, the dark bush parted to reveal her puffy red pussy, until then my own private preserve, leaking the sticky cum that had been pumped into her.

The only sign of life was the slow rise and fall of those delicious breasts, still magnificent to behold, after the mauling they had received. I moved into the room, and without consciously being aware of what I was doing, I pulled out my cock and stood between her legs, I had an urge to lay claim to her, to assume my natural right to her body again. As lowered myself to enter her, she stirred, and seeing me about to screw her, she pulled back, closing her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Penny For Them

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds