• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Perfect Day

A Perfect Day

I wake up in the morning to something pulling at my ankle. I wearily open my eyes to see you fastening a rope around my ankle and attaching it to the bed post then begin working on the other ankle. I look up and see that my wrists have already been secured and I'm spread on the bed unable to move. I'm naked, though I didn't go to sleep that way, and so are you.

When I'm securely restrained you walk over to the dresser and pull out a leather paddle. You come back to the bed and kneel between my spread legs. You slowly and lightly run your fingers up and down my legs, grazing my inner thighs and stopping just before you reach my now wet pussy. One more run up and down and you grab the paddle. You smack it lightly in your hand a few times and warn me not to make a sound. I nod my head in agreement knowing it is not my place to speak a word.

You begin smacking the paddle against my legs, lightly at first, then harder and harder still. My face winces, but I make no noise. You begin moving up my body, smacking my pussy with the paddle a few times, and I feel myself grow wetter. You continue up hitting my stomach, then my breasts. I take ever hit without a noise, knowing that when you are done with the paddle I will be rewarded. You move back down, smacking lighter then harder against my bare skin.

When my skin has turned bright red and bruises have started forming on my thighs, you toss the paddle to the floor and begin your light touch up and down my body once more. Your touch stings against my sensitive thighs, but I still make no sound. You run your fingers back up my legs and this time against my pussy lips. I sigh with pleasure. I know this is what I've been waiting for. I lay still as you begin moving a finger slowly over my clit making me so wet and wanting to feel you deep inside me. You insert one finger, then a second, slowly and deeply into my pussy, then out again. In and out, faster and faster.

You rub your thumb over my clit as you work your fingers inside me hitting my g spot over and over.

You bend down and kiss my soft skin, moving up toward my breasts. You gently take my nipples into your mouth, nibbling and sucking lightly, making me want to squirm with the pleasure you are invoking on my breasts and pussy. You kiss up further still along my neck and shoulders, my cheeks, and finally my lips. You kiss them lightly at first, then harder and deeper, passionately.

Suddenly you stop touching me and have moved away. I'm left wanting, waiting. You kneel by my head, then slowly lower your raging hard cock over my face. I gladly receive your gift into my mouth and lick and suck diligently. You straddle my face as I suck you harder and harder, taking you deep into my throat, and you begin thrusting even deeper still, fucking my mouth slowly. You bend forward and begin to lick my clit and soaking wet pussy as I suck your cock, letting you fuck my throat.

When you can't wait any longer, you move off of me and turn around again, slapping my breasts and face before thrusting hard and deep into my pussy. I can't help myself but to moan in pleasure, but I know that pleasure is a noise you love to hear. You fuck me hard and fast, deeper and deeper with each thrust, and I take you in, every thrust, feeling the ecstasy of your every move. Suddenly I climax, hard, around you and you push even harder as I tighten around your cock. You pound hard and deep, and as I start to release, you find your own climax and cum deep inside me, not stopping until you've unloaded every last drop.

You roll over and begin to untie my wrists, kissing them lightly where the rope had cut into them. You trail your fingers tenderly over my breasts and thighs as you move down to my ankles and untie and kiss them as well. Then you collapse back on the bed as I get up to go take a shower. I know I don't have long before you'll be ready for your breakfast.

I take my shower quickly, my tender skin stinging in the hot water. Then I get out and dry off, dressing myself in your chosen lingerie for today, a tight purple and black corset with matching lace panties and slim black stilettos. I go out to the kitchen as you doze on the bed and begin cooking you breakfast which I then bring to you in bed.

You ready yourself for work after eating as I wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen. You leave for work with a gentle kiss goodbye and head to your office. I begin my daily chores, cleaning the house and preparing what I need to for tonight's dinner. I casually glance at the cameras around the house as I work and smile, putting on a show for you as I know you are watching me from your office.

As I am fixing myself lunch, I receive a call from you. This isn't a normal part of my day, and I'm afraid I've done something wrong. You tell me you want me to go to the couch after I finish eating and masturbate for you. You say I'm your good girl and that you know I won't cum until you call me to say I may.

I finish eating and clean my dishes, excited by this change in my routine. I go to the livingroom and take my place on the couch. I slide off my panties and begin to slowly rub my clit before dipping a finger inside my very wet pussy. I finger harder and harder before adding a second finger. Then I rub my clit with my other hand. I'm close to bursting, wanting to cum so badly, but I know I mustn't or I'll be punished when you get home. I finger hard and fast then slow and easy then pick up the pace again. I know you are enjoying watching me, and it brings me pleasure. I keep fingering, rubbing my clit, writhing as I hold back my orgasm.

After what seems like forever, my phone finally rings. I answer and you tell me to ask you for what I want. I beg you to please let me cum, and you finally tell me to let myself release. I scream loudly as I orgasm hard and long, and I hear the pleasure in your voice when I finally finish and you tell me I am a good girl.

When I hang up the phone I slip my panties back on and go about the rest of my day as usual, happy that I was able to bring you some extra pleasure during your day. When you come home from work, I am ready by the door, kneeling as usual, holding a tray with your favorite scotch above my head. You take your drink, and I lower the tray. You run your fingers through my hair and down my face lingering under my chin before you lift my face to see the smile on yours.

You have enjoyed yourself greatly today, and I am pleased and excited by your pleasure. You go into the living room and sit down in your favorite chair, and I follow a few paces behind. As you sit you undo your pants and lean back, closing your eyes. I kneel before you and wait for my order, knowing not to touch you until you have told me to do so.

Finally you tell me to begin, and I reach forward and remove your cock from your pants and slowly begin to run my tongue up and down your shaft, down to your balls which I slowly take into my mouth, then back up again. I wrap my lips around your tip and slowly graze my tongue over it and into your slit. Then I move slowly down your shaft, taking you as deep as I can, then back up, down a little faster this time, then up again. Each time I go a little faster, suck a little harder until I get into a steady rhythm. You sigh with pleasure, and I know I'm doing this just the way you like.

I feel you stiffen harder and harder in my mouth, and as I feel you are about to cum, I stop as I always do and kneel back, waiting for my gift. You stand and begin stroking your cock, pointing down toward my waiting mouth. As you begin to cum, you thrust into my mouth, down my throat and pump your load inside me. I swallow every drop and lick you clean. You sink back down into your chair and take a sip of your drink before leaning your head back and closing your eyes, a smile spreading across your lips.

I get up and head to the kitchen where I finish preparing dinner. When everything is ready and set on the table, I come back to your chair and kneel beside you, waiting. You have heard me come in and slowly rise from your chair. I wait for you to leave the room before rising and taking your empty glass from the side table. I refill your drink and bring it to you where you sit at the table. I kneel beside you and wait for your permission to join you at the table. You tell me to sit, and I take my chair beside you. We eat dinner with lively conversation about our days and how pleased you were with our afternoon fun. We discuss our plans for the weekend and have other normal conversation.

After you finish eating, you head to the living room and turn on the television as I clean up the table and wash the dishes. I come in and you invite me to sit beside you on the couch, something that I have come to enjoy greatly in our evenings. I lay against you with your arm around me, gently trailing down my arm and over my breasts as I glide my fingers over your thighs.

Suddenly you stand and take my hand, pulling me off the couch. I know what you are thinking, and I'm excited as you spin me around and bend me over supporting myself on the couch. You yank my panties down and undo my corset freeing my breasts. I hear you slide off your own clothes before you reach out and run your hands over my bare ass. You massage it lightly then smack it playfully, then once more. Then you begin to smack harder. I feel your hand hit harder and harder with each swing, and I love the feel of it against my skin, the stinging sensation as it slaps so hard.

You stop smacking and grab my hips hard, pulling me back against your erection. I love the feel of you rubbing against me and smile as you slide into my tight, wet pussy. You begin slow, taking long deep strokes, then you speed up going faster and faster. You smile with the memory of me masturbating on this very couch after lunch and begin thrusting harder and harder. I feel myself getting close, but I won't let myself cum, not until you tell me. You thrust harder and hard, and I begin to feel you get harder inside me.

"Cum, now," you scream as you keep thrusting. I release around you, feeling myself tighten at the same moment that you shoot your load deep inside me. You finish cumming and pull out of me, turning me around as I drop to my knees. I take you into my mouth and clean both of our fluids from your still-hard cock. When I finish, you leave me kneeling there, telling me not to move. I hear you go into the bedroom and wonder what you are doing.

You come back several minutes later and tell me to follow you. We go into our bathroom, and I see that you have run a hot bath. You tell me to take off my shoes and climb into the tub, you are going to bathe me. This is my reward for pleasing you so well this afternoon. I get in and feel the hot water sting against my freshly spanked ass. I sit in the water and begin to relax as you pour soap on a loofa and begin massaging my body with the sudsy sponge. You wash my breasts, down my stomach and legs before having me lean forward so you can wash my back. You use a cup to pour water over my soapy skin, washing away the remains with your hand. I love your tender touch, the sensitive way you handle my body, stroke my hair. I finish my bath and stand up, and you wrap a soft towel around me, drying my body. I stand still as you rub the towel over every inch of me.

You stand and look at me with love in your eyes, and this is why I know that everything I do is worth it. Seeing that love, seeing that joy and excitement on your face, makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest woman alive. We head to the bedroom and I put on the pink, silk nighty you have laid out for me. We crawl into bed, and you pull me into your arms, whispering in my ear that I'm yours and you are pleased with me, that I'm your good girl and that you love me. I fall asleep in your arms, a blissful smile on my lips. This was a perfect day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Perfect Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds