• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Fit

A Perfect Fit

This is my first story to Literotica... So forgive me for any number of writing sins I will commit in this story. If you like it, I would love feedback! Thanks in advance!

*

I met him just over 12 years ago on a bulletin board. You know the old BBS days before the internet really took off? It was something you dialed in with a modem on your computer kind of like the old AOL. This one was set up like a little town. There were hundreds of members of this BBS and most of us were local.

His handle or alias, Grendel, was a mythical creature from an ancient story or a cartoon character, depending on how you looked at it. But he was neither monster nor man-whore and definitely not a living embodiment of Faustian anger. He would sit in a chat room and not say type anything until someone wrote something incredibly stupid or naïve and then he would pounce on them like a kitten with catnip! The end result was that I would end up laughing so hard I would fall off my chair, which gave quite a real meaning to the widely used internet/bbs-chat acronym "ROFL". His wit and intelligence intrigued me even then.

The BBS people would often meet at a local bar to sing karaoke and get drunk. Grendel would sometimes be there sitting with his back to a window where he could see all the crazy people in the bar.

This get together was a weekly affair and sometimes some of us would go out to coffee afterward where we'd oft times be thrown out the restaurant for lewd and obnoxious behavior.

I was one of those rowdy people. I shamelessly admit I like to sing karaoke and it wasn't unusual to find my mouth buried deep in the bosom of one of my female friends to get to the buried treasure of maraschino cherries or lip-locked with some other guy in the middle of singing "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights".

I had no idea Grendel was watching me back then. I do know I was watching him though. He seemed so unapproachable and I did not have the guts to make a pass. I wish I had.

We would continue to be online friends for many years after that incredible summer. Our lives went many directions. I was in a complicated relationship and Grendel became involved with one of my friends and then went on to have children with yet another girl I knew. We would still chat now and then and even went out to coffee a few times to catch up and reminisce about old times.

We both had some low points in life as well. After all who doesn't? During one low time we both experienced some life altering events. I was trying to raise my children in a bad marriage riddled with affairs and he became a single non-custodial father.

I committed the one sin that broke up his relationship with his children's mother for committing the same. I could barely admit my mistakes to him for fear of his judgment of me in the wake of his heartache. Grendel's opinion mattered to me more than anything and I felt totally unworthy really to be his friend or offer any type of advice. I am now very glad that we continued to be friends and he had the integrity to not judge me harshly.

Another couple of years went by. Grendel nursed his pain quietly away from the world as was his style and I tried to hold my world and children together best that I could under the circumstances of my life. It wasn't easy for me or for him. The old adage of 'that which does not kill us only makes us stronger' was never more appropriate for both of us. As per my usual habit, we met again for coffee. He smelled absolutely incredible and now he even had the sexiest silver-gray hair on the sides. It was very difficult to sit across a table from him and not reach out to touch him.

Grendel is pure sweet intoxicating male. He is taller than me by an inch or two, which to my thinking is nearly a perfect fit. Ha! I had no idea then! He has light mocha colored skin that is a beautiful contrast to my pale translucence. His shoulder length hair is dark and slightly kinky-curly. It left me wanted to run my hands through it. Then there were his amazingly mesmerizing dark chocolate eyes. I should probably mention here that dark chocolate is one of my greatest weaknesses.

We kept meeting at the coffee shop night after night. It seemed like all of a sudden neither one of us could get enough of the other. I was however still 'unavailable' and he was still nursing some deep wounds from his previous relationship. It seems like Fate was just never going to give us a break.

I knew from previous experience, however, that I was starting to head down a very rough road. Grendel would sit across the table and look at me with this very endearing grin that would leave me damp in my nether region as well as grinning back quite stupidly. I still love that grin to this very day. I dream of it even.

Eventually our friendship would take that fateful turn. It started with trying not to act on our impulses to kissing madly and passionately standing next to our cars in the parking lot. Grendel smelled incredibly sexy, I could not get enough of him and he tasted even better.

My lips even now tingle at the thought of one of his firm demanding kisses. Five minutes of hugging and kissing goodnight soon turned into an hour of passionate love making with our lips and hands. He just had this way of barely touching me that would make me climax!

The sexual tension just grew by leaps and bounds. Soon clothes would become barriers and vehicles the setting for our attraction. Heavy kissing sessions turned into full make out sessions and clothes would get pulled up, pushed away and often ripped or torn in our attempts to get that skin to skin contact we both craved. I still to this day can remember the electricity and shock of Grendels first intimate touch. Just writing about it makes my nipples perk up in remembrance.

I started wearing skirts more often to encourage these make-out sessions. The sexual frustration just seemed to be escalating like a rocket taking off and other people really started to notice.

For me this could be a dangerous thing. Maybe I am somewhat addicted to that danger aspect, but really I was just quite intrigued with Grendel and I think at least half in love.

No way could it really be wrong for us to be so attracted to each other. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. How could it be so bad when he would fit in my arms so well?

My personal situation would end up becoming more complicated as my relationship developed further with Grendel. I had been very dissatisfied with my home life and he became my best friend and confidante as I became his. There seemed to be a level of intimacy, trust and honesty that was refreshing and new to both of us. It was novel, really.

Amazingly enough to me that novelty has never worn off. If anything I am more into him now than I ever was even though some days it feels quite unrequited. Sometimes I feel as though we will never get the chance to be together as a couple and this leaves me grieving for him often.

Why shouldn't I grieve though? Because of my situation we are not able to express our feelings in the best medium known to mankind. But oh the memories of some of the times we have had.

I remember one time we were 'parking'. We were kissing very deeply. Grendel was literally owning my mouth and body with his firm and demanding touch. My lips tingled from the electricity he would generate with his incredible kisses. My body seemed on fire! His hands were everywhere except where I needed him most. He laughed that slightly sinister laugh because he knew he owned me, body and soul, and seemed to revel in his ability to make me scream. As it turns out, I am quite noisy. You would think I would have figured this out before this, but no he made me a very noisy screamer. I think he even revels in that knowledge!

As I close my eyes now, I remember vividly how his strong fingers found my little pleasure nub and coaxed it out of its shell. I was writhing and near climax when he stopped. His light beard felt like heaven rubbing against my now very perky and sensitive nipples. My body was craving that fulfilling feeling of him entering inside and what does he do? He stops! His mastery of me however is really quite complete and he knows it. Soon he took pity on me and finally enters me. As anticlimactic as that sounds it was far from.

The intensity at which Grendel enters me sucks the breath from my body! He is really quite thick and slightly longer than your average guy. Grendel and I were a perfect fit. It was like a hand in a perfectly made glove. As I screamed out my last breath with his first push deep inside I also came with such a violent intensity that the seat underneath me was completely soaked! I had only read about squirters and never for a minute believed were they real until that moment when I realized I was one!

The look on Grendel's face at that moment is one I take with me to bed every night in my dreams. It's a look of complete and utter peace mixed with a euphoric happiness and he hasn't even gotten near coming himself yet.

It's sad but true; I am so used to minute-men that having a man thrusting into me with such intensity and not coming straight-out-the-gate is really quite overwhelming. He kept going and going and I kept screaming and coming! I have never been fucked into an orgasm before meeting him and now I am having them one on top of another! My orgasms are so strong and numerous that I could not keep count if I tried! He just fits so perfectly in me I am spoiled for life.

By the time we are both complete, my chair is completely soaked through as well as some of our clothes. Afterward we both just laid there, encircled in each other's arms, quietly enjoying the warmth and peace we had created within each other.

Our relationship has evolved even more since then, but that is for another day.

*

If you liked this story so far, let me know! I will write more if I get favorable feedback... If you think you actually know who this is, chances are you don't- but hey, you're welcome to try and guess. Assuming anything I said here was a true story.

Sure-Gin

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Fit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds