• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Match in Paris

A Perfect Match in Paris

My friends would describe me as outward going and sociable, but a little old-fashioned. However, underneath my confident veneer, I've never really felt comfortable in the presence of unmarried women. I guess this is because I was an only child and went to a single sex boys' school.

Despite being 28 years old, I've never had a girl friend nor for that matter seen a woman naked. I tell my friends I'm saving myself for the right woman and don't believe in sex before marriage, but really given the right opportunity, I don't know what I'd do.

One of the women I really like and can talk to is Thelma. She's the wife of my good friend Richard. Thelma is 30 years old and has a lovely figure. She is about 5 feet 6 inches tall, blond, with a kind, gentle face.

I'd never really spent any time alone with Thelma, but a most extraordinary event happened recently that I think may change my life.

I work for a big multinational company, and had been given two hospitality tickets to the rugby world cup semi final in Paris between England and France. (Rugby is a game akin to American football played in many countries throughout the world).

I'd asked Richard to go with me, but at the last minute he phoned me and said he had to cancel due to his work. Richard told me he felt very bad about this and suggested that perhaps I took his wife Thelma to the match instead. I felt a bit awkward about this as I knew Richard was being kind: I didn't want him to take offence or to think that I didn't like his wife, so reluctantly I agreed.

It was only after the phone call that it occurred to me that I'd booked only one large room at the hotel for Richard and me; and now it was Thelma and me instead. I phoned the hotel and they said it was too late to cancel and that they had no additional rooms. I convinced myself that this was no big deal, as Thelma and I knew each other and there were 2 large beds in the room.

Thelma and I left together for Paris, checked into the hotel and then went straight to the match. It was great; England won against the odds and Thelma and I we were both elated. There was a real party mood among the England fans. Thelma and I went to a lovely French restaurant afterwards to celebrate the win, where we drunk a few too many glasses of wine.

We returned to the hotel and went up to our room. I asked Thelma if she wanted to use the bathroom first, but she told me to go ahead. To save any embarrassment, I took my night clothes into the bathroom, had a shower, changed into my pyjamas and went straight into bed. To be on the safe side, I put a pair of tight fitting jockey shorts underneath my pyjama bottoms, just in case my penis accidentally popped through the open fly of my pyjamas.

Thelma went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. After a few minutes, she shouted that she had forgotten her nightie and asked me to look away as she left the bathroom and got into her bed. I did as she requested, but saw her reflection in the mirror as she moved across the room. I was really turned on, and she looked stunning. However, I knew she was happily married to a good friend and felt guilty that I'd derived pleasure from seeing her like this.

Thelma said that her neck and shoulders were stiff and sore from turning her head to watch the action at the rugby match. She asked me if I would mind massaging them to help her out. I did mind as I felt embarrassed, but I went over to her bed. I leaned over and gently rubbed her bare shoulders and neck. I could feel my cock starting to strain against my pants.

Thelma told me "I'm starting to feel better. Have you done this before? Your hands feel fantastic. Could you work lower please as my back is still a little sore"

Thelma, who was lying on her front, pulled down the sheet further, exposing herself to the waist. I'm pretty sure I gasped. "Don't worry, John. I'm not trying to seduce you", Thelma joked.

I gently massaged her down to the middle of her back, but I didn't want to go any further.

"Could you go lower please, John?" she asked. "You're really helping ease out my back"

I moved my hands lower and they seemed to acquire a rhythm of their own. I moved them in circles, in alternate hard and smooth actions, and then pressed my palms along the length of her back starting at her neck, working downwards. I could not help myself and put my hands slightly under the covers and brushed the top of her buttocks. I repeated the motion and then left my hands on her arse cheeks and started caressing and pinching them gently. Thelma let out a moan and I quickly moved my hands away and apologised.

"I'm really sorry, Thelma. I don't know what came over me. You're married and I respect that. You're so trusting of me. I so nearly took advantage. I'm ashamed of myself"

"Don't worry, John. I do trust you. I know that you didn't mean anything by it. Look, my back is feeling much better. Perhaps if I could just turn over and you could massage my shoulders from the front, then I'd feel completely relaxed. I want you to know that I trust you, so I'd be offended if you refused me this extra massage."

She pulled the sheet half way up her back & lifted herself so that she could turn over. I wanted to look away, but couldn't. I saw the mounds of her breasts as she turned before she quickly covered them with her bed sheets.

I leaned over and placed my hands on her shoulders and massaged them gently. I moved my hands behind her neck to massage there and she let out a screech.

"Sorry, John. I think it's your position that's causing you to accidentally pinch me. Just get up on the bed and put one leg either side of me, and then you'll be able to relax yourself and do it gently."

I really didn't want to, as I wasn't sure I could trust myself, but I did as she asked.

I started rubbing her shoulders and her exposed front, down to the top of the sheet. I'd never felt such lust and again I lost control. I noticed the sheet had somehow moved lower, exposing the top of her breasts. I could see the very top of her areola which were a really dark brown against her pale skin.

I worked my hands slightly lower over the top of her breasts under the sheets. My movements were really caresses rather than massage. It felt good. I could feel the heat and the wanting in my hands as I caressed her. She said nothing and just lay there serenely. I flattened my hands and slipped them under the sheet again and passed them gently round the side of her breasts, and then moved them over her breasts. Again she said nothing and I continued.

My cock was straining for freedom, but I was pretty sure it did not show thanks to my jockey shorts. I moved my hands round the side of her breasts and passed them over her again. This time I could feel her nipples which were erect. I placed my hands on the top of the sheet and moved it lower, exposing her tits completely. They were beautiful; full with hard, dark nipples surrounded by large areola. I'd never seen a naked woman before, but I knew no others could be as beautiful as Thelma.

She reached towards my penis and touched the fabric of my pants. I thought I was going to cum and woke up to what I was doing with my friend's wife. I jumped off her bed and apologised again for what had happened.

I returned to my own bed and we were silent for a few minutes, contemplating what we had done.

"John", she said, "I'm really sorry. I find you really attractive and I was as much to blame as you. I loved the way your hands felt on me. Your touch was magical. I know that you respect me and believe in saving yourself until you are married, but I'd be honoured if I could just sit on your bed, and you could see me and, if you like, touch me. It's not against my marriage vows, and my husband will never know. It's only once and we've had a great day together. This would make today one of the most special in my life. You're gorgeous and I think life is for living and we should not let this opportunity pass us by."

She slowly pulled her sheet back and walked over to my bed, naked. I could not look away and explored her body with my eyes. I stared at her breasts and then looked lower to her abdomen and at her private area. She had a beautiful trimmed blond bush through which I could see her sex. It seemed to be glistening wet as she walked towards me. She sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the far wall. We both said nothing as I looked at her for what seemed like an eternity. I saw her nipples harden and I thought I saw her shiver. I was tempted to put my arms round her to keep her warm, but I did not dare.

She stood up and turned so that her bottom was within a few inches of me. I yearned to touch it, but just sat there. She reached behind her back and found my hands, which she guided onto her buttocks. I did not try to move them away.

She spread her legs and guided my hands between them. I could feel the wetness on her pubes, but pulled my hands away when she tried to guide them further into her.

She turned round, with her pussy now inches away from me. I looked her up and down longingly without touching.

"John, don't you like what you see?" she asked me.

"Oh, your beautiful", I said. "I'd always wondered what you looked like under your very well presented clothes. Your breasts are perfect. Your nipples are so dark, so tempting, and so exotic. The rest of your body is as fabulous. Your bottom is so round, how I want to run my hands over it. Your private area is like nothing I could have imagined; faint wispy curls through which I can see your lips. I don't want to spoil this memory by doing anything that you may regret"

"John, I won't regret it. As long as you keep my marriage vows, then I want your hands and your lips to explore my body"

She climbed onto my bed and placed my hands in hers and moved them to her face, then over her hair and to her shoulders. She moved them below her belly button so that I could feel her pubic hair on my knuckles. She then kissed my hands and gently placed them on her breasts. She leaned towards me and kissed my hair, my eyes and finally my mouth. She parted my lips and explored with her tongue. I gently moved my fingers, feeling the shape of her breasts. They felt so different from before, now she was sitting up. They were so soft, so smooth but quite heavy. They were mine to do with as I pleased. I thought of her husband for a second. Rather than feeling guilty, I felt jealous that he had could have Thelma when he wanted, that he had touched her before I had even met her.

I had never caressed a woman before, but somehow my body knew what to do. I gently moved my hands to her nipples and pinched them between my fingers. She cried out in pleasure as I continued to get to know her breasts. I leaned forwards and gently kissed them all over as I cupped them in my hands. I took a nipple in my mouth and obeyed her command as she asked me to be gentle. I kissed her on the mouth and moved my tongue against her teeth. She suddenly leaned back away from me and I thought she had decided I had gone too far.

She lowered my hands to her sex and guided me in how she liked to be touched. I followed her lead and rubbed my fingers against her clitoris softly. She asked me to be harder and to insert a finger into her vagina. I inserted more fingers into her. She cried out as she had a shuddering orgasm that, she told me, was nothing like she had ever experienced. Her skin turned a rosy red colour as she gradually regained her composure and snuggled down under the sheet next to me and kissed me.

I'm sure she could feel my hardness pressing against her, but she made no move or signal that she wanted to go further. She fell asleep, whilst I lay awake, full of energy, desiring to carry on and wanting to make love to her.

I gently stroked her as she slept. I touched her breasts, her back and caressed her bottom. She stirred awake and started to caress my bottom in return. I thought I heard her call her husband's name. The light was off as she undid the buttons of my pyjama top and felt my chest as she drifted in and out of sleep. She unfastened my pyjama bottoms and kicked off the bed sheets above us. She was fully awake now as she switched on the light and turned round so that her pussy was above my face. She removed my pyjama bottoms and took off my jockey shorts.

"Oh John. You're so big. I love my husband but your cock is so much thicker, so much longer than his. I've never been so turned on by anything. Lick my cunt. Place your tongue on my clitoris, taste me John, now."

She lowered herself onto my mouth and I moved my tongue between her curls until I found a smooth groove between them with a sharp nodule near the top. She groaned as I licked it and sucked it and moved my tongue down her slit and into her vagina. She held her hands round my cock and lifted it to her lips and placed the end in her mouth. I immediately exploded as my semen spurted into her. She choked but seemed to swallow most of it. She turned round and kissed me. I could taste and feel my semen in her mouth. She went back to her bed and I slept fitfully.

W did not speak about what had happened in the morning, and both were pretty coy as we got changed.

We arrived back at Thelma's and Richard's house a few hours later. They suggested I stay over to save driving home that night. I didn't really want to as I felt guilty about being under their roof, but I was pretty tired after the night before.

Thelma went upstairs to freshen up and returned in her thin dressing gown. I felt so lustful as I could see the outline of her pert breasts underneath the flimsy material, but I tried not to stare.

Thelma suggested I go and have a shower. After a few minutes I heard Richard call out that he had to go back to work for the evening and hoped that I wasn't offended. He told me to help myself to whatever I could find in the house if I needed anything. My thoughts turned to the vision of Thelma in her dressing gown and also how she looked the night before when she was mine.

I dismissed these thoughts, but as I left the bathroom she was standing in the hall still in her dressing gown. She untied the cord at the front and her gown fell open, partly revealing her breasts. I could see her cunt which again appeared slightly damp. She pulled her dressing gown together and took me by the hand to her and Richard's ground floor bedroom.

"Thelma, this is not right. This is your house, your bedroom!" I protested.

For a second, I thought I saw a shape outside her window. I moved towards the curtains to shut them to protect Thelma's dignity, but she put her arms around me and kissed me gently, then harder. She pulled the dressing gown off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I removed Thelma's dressing gown and we kissed passionately, my penis pressing into her belly.

She guided me onto the bed and told me to lie down. Thelma climbed onto me and gently lowered herself until I could feel my cock against her most private area. She guided my penis to her vagina and very gently pushed down. She rose up and pushed down again, and this time I felt my cock go an inch into her. She rose again and my cock popped out, and then she lowered herself once again. This time the whole of my cock slowly entered her. It felt so tight and I could feel the juices building in my tightening balls.

"Slowly lover. I want this to last", she said to me. "You're so big. I feel so full. I've never felt myself to be more of a woman than with you inside me"

We made love gently.

"I'm going to cum" I said

"No, not yet", she said, lifting herself off me.

She asked me to stand up, positioned herself on all fours on the bed and told me to enter her from behind. I tried to position myself right, but I didn't really know where her hole was from this angle. She moved my cock between her arse cheeks and guided me into her pussy. She groaned as she took me inside. Again she asked him to be gentle and slow so that she could enjoy the experience as long as possible.

I placed my hands on her buttocks and then curled them round to her front, feeling and tickling her pubic curls. I moved my hands up to cup her breasts and feel her hard nipples in my fingers. I lost control and quickly came. As I withdrew from her, masses of sperm fell from inside her.

I lay down and kissed her, but then the bedroom door opened as Richard entered. I did not know what to say or what to do, so I just lay there next to his wife.

Thelma spoke to Richard. "I'm sorry darling. I love you. Come here".

Richard moved towards her and she stood up as I lay there, shocked. She took off his clothes whilst gently kissing him and lay back on the bed next to me. She asked him to lie next to her. She reached down and took hold of one flaccid cock in each hand and began to masturbate us. I have to admit that I looked over at Richard's cock and I felt pretty pleased that mine was so much bigger than his.

"Richard, John, I know it's asking a lot but I'd like to make love to both of you now. John, please massage my breasts and Richard, please kiss me below."

Richard lowered himself to Thelma's cunt and licked her clitoris and stuck his tongue in her still cum filled pussy. He must have been able to taste my semen. I started to suck and lick and caress her breasts. She built to an orgasm, and her whole body shook with the pleasuring from two men.

As she calmed down, she asked Richard to make love to her as she gently stroked my balls.

He moved onto her and lowered his cock into her sopping and stretched vagina. He kissed her breasts and I kissed her mouth. I felt a hand grab my penis and stroke the top of my cock head. Richard slowly made love to his wife, though I wondered how she could feel satisfied with something so much smaller inside her after I had pleasured her earlier. I didn't look down as I let the hand on my penis do its work. I was ready to cum as I felt John quicken his pace with Thelma. She screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed, which triggered me to cum and, I think, John too

I've gone home now, but I've got tickets for all three of us to go the rugby cup final next weekend. I know it's wrong, but I'm determined to have Thelma again, whatever it takes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Match in Paris

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds