A Perfect Piece of Timing Ch. 03

"So" Mr. Kane said, "how did my Kitten do?"

It took a moment for the man to respond. I felt proud of myself and I was sure the man would give me high marks. I stopped licking him and looked into his eyes, waiting for his response.

"She needs work" he said, as a matter of fact. "Not bad for a beginner, but she'll get better with practice." My jaw dropped open in shock as he looked down and stroked Doll's hair gently. "I don't think anyone can compare with her."

Doll's face lit up with happiness, and I felt a pang of jealousy. I thought I did so well.

"Doll, come over here" Mr. Green ordered. Doll got up and walked over to the couch, sitting on Mr. Green's lap. I remained still.

"It's my turn to fuck this lovely mouth over here" Mr. Kane said while raising himself off the couch. The men put Doll on all fours and positioned themselves on each end of her. Mr. Kane thrusted himself down her throat while Mr. Green took her from behind and they bounced her from and on to each other, sawing her slowly.

The new arrival turned my face towards his and he saw the sad expression on my face. I let Mr. Kane down and I tried so hard. She smiled gently and whispered into my ear.

"You were better" he said with a wink. "I just wanted you all to myself."

He grabbed hold of my braids and shoved his cock down my throat. Holding my head deep against him before he fucked my face roughly. He panted and moaned, his cock swelling instantly. Rope after rope of hot cum filled my mouth and I played with it, staring into his lust filled eyes, as I slowly gulped his cum down. A little spilled out of the corner of my mouth, so I wiped my mouth with my finger and sucked it clean.

"I'm Steve" he said, while zipping up his pants. "Very nice to meet you, Kitten." He bent down and kissed my forehead. "I hope I see you again."

He shouted his goodbyes to the rest and headed out the door. I sat on my knees, feeling very lonely while the two men worked and worshiped the doll they were sharing between them. She looked in prime form, taking both cocks with ease. I felt so insignificant compared to her. I was the new girl, but they would rather spend their time with her.

Mr. Kane looked over to me and I forced myself to smile. He looked disappointed and moved his eyes back to Doll, grabbing her head to fuck her mouth faster. My eyes settled on the floor. The urgency I felt before was slowly leaving my body and I could once again, think. I thought of what I did, what was done to me and what it all meant. Was any of this normal? I heard Mr. Kane groan as he shot his load into her awaiting mouth. Mr. Green continued fucking her as Mr. Kane stood up and walked towards me.

"It's time for me to take you home" he muttered and I knew in some way that I displeased him. He picked up my clothes and handed them to me. I slowly got dressed as he made his goodbyes. He didn't speak a word to me until we were driving through the city streets.

"I'm worried about you, Kitten," he said, finally breaking the ice.

"What do you mean?" I asked with apprehension all over my face. "What did I do wrong?"

"You got jealous, Kitten" he said, shaking his head. "You paid more attention to me than the lessons I am trying to teach you. Every time I spent paying attention to Doll, instead of you, you got jealous. You barely even looked at Mr. Green and he did notice that. You embarrassed me today, Kitten."

"I'm sorry" I pleaded with tears already forming in my eyes. "I didn't mean to do that. If you could please give me"

"What did I tell you the first night I saw you" Mr. Kane said, interrupting me. I took a breath to answer. "I told you" Mr. Kane said with gritted teeth, "that this is in no way a relationship! If I suspect that you feel any differently, all of this will be over. Are you going to go back to being a good student or does this have to end right now?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but when I looked into his eyes, the words were gone. From the look on his face, he didn't want me to talk. He drove me home in silence. I was sure that he never wanted to see me again. I felt foolish. While we drove up the hill to my house, I checked my phone. It was only about 7:30 but it felt much later. He stopped the truck in my driveway and I gathered my things. Before I opened the door, he stopped me

"I'm going to give you a homework assignment," he said. "If you want this to continue, you need to fuck two different men by Friday. If you can do that, you will prove to me that you are in this for the experience. Will you do that for me, Kitten?" He looked at me impatiently, expecting a quick reply. "Well?"

"Yes" I said, still not knowing why this was so important. He took his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Give me your number. I will call you Friday to see if you completed the assignment. If you have, I will show you more. If not, today will be your last lesson. Am I clear?"

I nodded and gave him my number. I opened the door and stepped out without getting a goodbye. I took a long hot shower before crawling into bed. My body and brain were delirious. My brain felt scrambled and my eyes were playing tricks on me. My body was exhausted but I knew I would be lying in this bed for hours before I would get any sleep. I knew I wanted to see him again but I was terrified over what I would have to do.

Would the two be other students at school? Will I keep fucking older men? I barely know anyone here. Will I have to go up to a random stranger and ask him if I can fuck him? Am I supposed to try to seduce them? Before drifting off to sleep, I decided that I would try. If I failed, at least I would know that I tried. It was too early to think about candidates, and I decided that if I found any, I would know it automatically. I would use my instincts. I fell asleep, uncertain about the week ahead of me and where it would lead.

I never thought it would lead me to my soul mate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds