• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Planning

A Perfect Planning

12

Be it a Friday night, Tina wished her husband Sunny away, for it was her night to enjoy alone. Incidentally Sunny being chief marketing manager of a FMCG company with international repute kept on touring and he had to go on tour every week. Most of his tours being in the last few days of a week he stayed away in most Fridays. So she had enough Friday nights to enjoy on her own way and aspiration.

Eight years back she got married to Sunny at an age of twenty five, but was yet to conceive. They lived in Orange Country in a posh bungalow given to Sunny on lease by his company. She worked in a solicitor firm as a legal advisor and remained heavily busy throughout the week. So was Sunny. Barring first few years of their marriage they never craved for an explosive sexual life that any couple of their age normally indulged into. Rather over the years their sexual relationship waned drastically. Not because of Tina's loss of interest in sex, but because of her hubby's gradual impassivity. She never complained about it for she realized that Sunny was struggling to cope with the increasing pressure on his professional responsibilities. After all the comfortable life they lived couldn't realize without Sunny's hard work. A fact that she could never deny. Hence like other demanding wives she didn't prioritize her sexual urge to disturb her hubby. Rather she discovered her own way to consummate her sex hunger where Friday became so important in her life.

Raised in an orthodox Indian family, she carried the age-old family sentiment that sex outside marriage was a taboo. Moreover she had no courage in indulging into any extra-marital sex. Nor could she suppress her sex hunger so easily. This contradiction made her confused and she didn't know how to cope with her sexual frustration. One day she read in a journal that a survey among sexually starved married women revealed that watching porno movies in the internet, particularly those of wife swapping, these women pacified their sex hunger by fantasizing themselves in swapping.

Reading this survey she found a new window opened up for her. She started browsing porno sites in her laptop. Initially she found them repulsive, but slowly got addicted to third rated porno movies, particularly those of wife swapping that inflamed her passion. But then came the penultimate day when she came across a site that offered exclusive viewing of live swinger parties to their platinum members that could be availed with exorbitant membership fee. Some trial shows with a few glimpses of live swinger parties fascinated her and she became a platinum member. Later she came to know that these live shows were uploaded in that site only on Fridays from 8 PM onward and beamed till the end of the party mostly till Saturday early morning. This suited her, as her office generally remained closed on Saturday and she could sleep till noon after being awfully exhausted watching these shows and getting repeated orgasms.

Gradually she realized, watching real couples swapping their partners and enjoying sex in group was a totally different experience than watching wife swapping porno movies filmed with a prepared script acted by some paid porno actors. She felt, the ecstasies, groaning, moaning coming out of the actors on those movies were mostly fake, while those in the live shows were so real that they instantly aroused passion to fly. Initially she felt that the couples attending the swingers parties were all married couples as per the site's repeated pronouncement of allowing only married ones. Later on she realized, these pronouncements were made only to attract more platinum members. Actually the couples were not always married. A lot of them came with their fiancé. But by all means they were real and their enjoyment, their ecstasies were not scripted. Hence their cries of extreme pleasure used to make her sexually aroused very quickly and her pussy used to go frantic juicing madly. Sometime her panties got so heavily wet that she had to change them several times in the same night. She used to get orgasms repeatedly, from mild to volcanic throughout the night.

Sometime when she looked back, she could hardly recall any such repeated orgasm with her hubby. At least not in the recent past. So Friday nights lured her and she wished her hubby away. In fact these live shows changed her concept of sex and life altogether and she looked for Fridays.

It was such a Friday when her hubby was away to Chicago and there was no chance of his return before Saturday evening. She took a light dinner and after putting her shirt, jeans, panties and bra off she wrapped her in a beautiful pink nightgown. She went to her bedroom, switched on her Laptop, connected it to their TV to see the live show in 48" big LED screen where every detail of the live show could be seen vividly. After connecting to the site she could see that the couples had started coming to the party and it would take at least an hour to get them introduced with each other, search for swapping partners, then swap and warm up. Usually she found, every swapped couple danced, talked and kissed each other for some time before they undress their partners to start their sexual rendezvous. Of course there were a few couples who indulged into sexual act without these warming up session. But that happened rarely. So to see fucking session one had to wait at least one and half hour. Tina found it perfectly fine as she took couples of drinks to warm her up lying in the bed and watching the love making of the couples on her TV screen.

That day it was no exception. She took at least two drinks to warm her up to enjoy every bit of the live show. It was almost 10 PM when the doorbell rang. With her concentration on TV screen, the buzz didn't break her concentration. But when the bell buzzed again, she started guessing. Did her hubby return? But it was her hubby's habit to inform her every time he took his return flight. Did he want to give her a surprise this time? But how that could be! He talked to her just before she took her dinner and intimated that he would take Saturday's afternoon flight to reach late evening.

Then who could come? The doorbell rang again. She didn't take chance. She logged out from the site and leaving her Laptop running, she came out from her bedroom and looked at the CCTV monitor placed on top of the main door She was surprised to see her office colleague Monica standing outside her apartment with her husband Garry.

Monica and Garry! In this unearthly hour! She couldn't recall whether they had ever visited their residence. Moreover, she knew, they lived quite far away. Then! What could be the reason? Puzzled and stunned she opened the door when Monica murmured shyly, "I know Tina, you are totally baffled seeing us in this odd hour, but we've no other way."

"Well Monica, whatever the reason" suppressing her bewilderment promptly Tina quipped, "First, come inside and then we'll talk about it."

While entering the apartment Monica looked at Garry briefly and told, "He is Garry, my husband."

"Oh yes, I know" closing the door Tina looked at Garry with a sweet smile, "I saw him many times in our office, but never had a chance to talk to him. Anyway, please take your seat and be comfortable."

"Thanks Mam" Garry reciprocated with a broad smile, "Nice to meet you."

Tina recalled, when she asked Monica why her hubby didn't pick her up every day, she said, as Garry worked in a department stores he could manage to pick her up only when he had morning duty. In other weeks she managed to get back home of her own. So she saw Garry on those days only, that too always from a distance. Garry used to signal Monica from the reception that was adjacent to their chamber partitioned by glass. He never came inside. Though Monica was from an Indian family who migrated to West Indies several generations back, she fell in love with Gary, an Afro-American guy and married him. Generally Afro-American guys were hugely built and Garry was no exception. But Gary's smile was electrifying. Whenever Tina made eye contact with him through the glass partition, he smiled at her so charmingly that she wanted to meet him. But Monica was always in a hurry to go back home and didn't find time to introduced Gary to her. While she was reminiscing, Monica and Garry sat on the sofa. Meanwhile she was also back from her reminiscence and hurriedly asked, "What do you like to have? Some thing hot or cold?"

"Don't worry Tina" Monica panted, "Let me first say why we came here at this odd hour to disturb you."

"Hang on Monica" Tina didn't allow Monica to complete, "Let me bring some hot coffee for you."

Tina vanished and after a few moments came back with three mugs of coffee in a tray. Seeing her reappearing, both Monica and Garry stood up and took their coffee mugs from her. Putting the tray in the center table she took the other mug and sat on the side sofa, "I'm very glad that you got the time to visit us. Unfortunately my sweet heart was not in the town. He would have been very happy meeting you. But that doesn't matter. Better luck next time."

"Tina, you're embarrassing us" Monica moved away her eyes from Tina and said apologetically, "We had no plan to visit you. Frankly we never had. In fact, we are forced to come here. We came to attend a birthday party in this area. While going back our car developed some snag. Garry felt nervous as he feared, the snag could stop the car any moment. As you know, we live far away, about 40 miles from here. Tomorrow being weekly off for both of us, I thought, if we could spend the night somewhere here, we could get our car problem solved in the morning and return home safely. Suddenly I remembered, you stay in this area. Once you gave me your address that I still remember. When I told that to Garry, he was bit hesitant to come here, preferred to stay in a hotel."

Monica stopped to sip a bit from her mug to moist lips that dried up from her long speech. Taking a long breath she spoke again, "In fact we could've returned to our friend's residence where we attended the birthday party. But his apartment is pretty small and he lives with his wife and three children there. We felt, it would embarrass them if we stayed with them. So Gary proposed to spend the night in a nearby hotel. Then I told him about you. He was hesitant to come here, though I know, how eager he was to meet you whenever he came to out office to pick me up."

"Thank God, at last you got the chance" Tina smiled at Garry, "So do I. In fact, whenever you came to our office, I felt asking your sweet heart to introduce me. But your wife was always in a hurry to go back home. So that didn't happen. At last my wish is also fulfilled."

"Great to hear your wish, Mam. I'm honored" Garry broke his silence and exploded in joy, "Maybe, this will open up more chances to meet such a beautiful lady."

"Come on Garry, don't be so exuberant" Monica looked at Garry angrily, "Couldn't change your habit. Whenever you see a pretty woman you couldn't control yourself, start flirting."

"Sorry darling" joyous smile vanished from Garry's face, "Couldn't guess, praising your friend would make you so jealous."

Tina blushed hearing their altercation involving her. In a way both admired her beauty that any woman would love to hear. No doubt, she was a pretty woman, tall, model like figure with a bunch of dark silky hair and two sparkling bluish eyes that gave a strong contrast with her dark hair and tanned skin, and her perfectly shaped boobs. Whenever she met a stranger, hardly a few guys could control their admiration. Garry's admiration was no exception. Even in few occasions her hubby exuberated during love making, "Sweet heart, you are so sexy that any man in the world would love to take you to bed."

"Sorry, I forgot to ask whether you would like something to eat" Tina spoke loudly to put a stop in Monica and Garry's altercation, though she was enjoying it.

"No Tina" Monica replied, "We had our dinner in the birthday party. Thanks."

"Then have some hard drinks" Tina asked contracting her beautiful eyes, "Please finish your coffee. I will bring some drinks. Garry, what do you like?"

"Mam, whatever you take will be fine for me" Garry replied politely.

"What about you, Monica?" Tina moved her eyes to Monica.

"Same as you" Monica's reply was short and crisp.

"I prefer Gin. Will it be fine for both of you?" Tina got up.

"Oh, Ya" Garry and Monica answered together.

Tina picked up the coffee mugs and vanished inside. Monica looked at Garry and chuckled conspicuously. Meanwhile, Tina came back with drinks and some snacks. While drinking Tina and Monica mostly talked about their office and their colleagues and Garry patiently listened to their discussion. Finishing the drinks Tina took them to the guestroom opposite to her bedroom and went back to her bedroom where both her Laptop and giant TV screen were running in power saving mode. She revived both and logged to the site that was beaming the swapping party live. She found, the party went wild meanwhile and all couples were engaged in fucking, some lying, some standing, some in doggy style, some in group. The sounds of their moaning and groaning were so breathtaking that they could increase the heart beat and arouse instant lust and passion. A few drinks already made Tina bit tipsy and these mind churning sounds and fucking scenes made her imagination fly recklessly. She felt, her pussy was warming and getting moist rapidly.

Suddenly she heard a rippling sound outside her bedroom, as if some metal item fell and the falling sound took few seconds to sink. The sound was so prominent that she had to get up and rushed out from her room. A stunning sight numbed her. She couldn't believe that the guestroom door would be so daringly open that she could clearly see Monica fucking Garry riding on his pleasure stick. The couple was so absorbed in their love making that the fall of a brass flower vase from the side table didn't disturb them. Tina couldn't blink watching a live show of fucking at a stone throw distance. She was already sexually aroused watching the swinger party in the internet. So she didn't return to her room that she would have done in normal situation, instead moved forward to get a better view of the fucking couple. She could see, keeping her body upright, folding legs on the bed and keeping her hands on Gary's chest Monica was moving her waist up and down on Gary's awesome cock vigorously and was groaning in pleasure. She could hear, Gary was constantly screaming lewd words guiding Monica's vertical movement on his rock hard cock holding tightly her waist with both hands.

The sight was intoxicating. Tina's eyes got glued to the live sex. She could feel her body temperature rising by leaps and bounds. For a closer view she moved further and stumbled on the side sofa that moved and made a screeching sound. The sound was enough to alert the fucking couple. They stopped. Monica jumped out of the bed. Gary remained on the bed with his huge cock soaked with Monica's cum swinging furiously in the air. Seeing Monica jumping out of the bed, Tina turned quickly to walk back to her room. But Monica came running to grab her right shoulder, "Hi Tina, why are you running away? Join us. It'll be a great fun."

An unwarranted devil's call numbed Tina. She felt as if she was dreaming. Monica turned her and hugged passionately, "Lets enjoy the evening together, dear."

Tina closed her eyes shyly and murmured, "Oh no. It won't be fair."

"Why not?" Monica patted Tina's cheek warmly, "When I am ready to share my sweet heart, what is your problem?"

Tina couldn't reply. She didn't know how to counter Monica's adventurous proposition. She stood numbed and stunned.

"Come on Tina, enjoy our company" Monica dragged her to the guestroom where Gary was lying on the bed completely naked. Leaning on Gary, she whispered, "Darling, here is your birthday gift and I'll wait for my return gift you promised."

Though Monica whispered, amid total silence Tina could hear what Monica said, but couldn't make out her contention. She stood with her eyes closed and heard Monica saying loudly, "Gary, I know, what a great fucker you're. Now prove it to my friend. She is all yours. Fuck her as you like. I won't mind."

Tina opened her eyes and stared at Gary's monster still erected and steaming with a swollen head. The sight had inflamed her lust instantly and she felt, no woman in the earth could resist the temptation of getting this monster in her pleasure hole. She closed her eyes again in anticipation. Wasting no time Gary got up and took control of Tina from his wife, "Don't worry darling. Will take care of your friend to make it her most memorable night."

Gary's assertion made Tina dizzy. She tried to visualize the things to happen, but couldn't. Gary hugged her and kissed passionately. Tina's entire body quivered in an unknown sensation. She realized, she was surrendering her femininity to a stranger that was so long in the exclusive possession of her husband. She knew, her surrender was prompted by her growing desire to enjoy sex with other that she had seen in the internet.

Gary pushed her a bit to undress her. She could feel, Gary untied her night gown and removed it from her shoulders to fall on the floor. She knew, she was now standing in front of a stranger only with her panties.

"What a beautiful body!" euphoria broke out in Gary's voice, "Monica darling, you're great. Never imagined, you would present me such a lovely birthday gift."

"Gary, enjoy your birthday gift" Monica came behind Tina, hugged her from the back, "But don't forget my return gift."

"Don't worry darling, you'll get your return gift" Gary lowered his head to take Tina's right nipple in his mouth and started kissing and sucking. He put his right hand on her left boob and squeezed softly. An electrifying sensation spread all over her body. But the feeling that a stranger had seized her boobs, sucking kissing fondling at will knocked her out completely and she was thrown into a new sphere of sexual odyssey.

Next few hours opened up for her an unknown world of extramarital sex that she so long fantasized only. Initially drowned in a deep sense of guilt and inhibition, she slowly came out of it and all her inhibitions crumbled like a pack of cards as Gary and Monica infuriated her lust through all sorts of oral sex, Monica sucked her pussy. Gary pushed his cock on her mouth. Gary slowly got restless to taste a new pussy. But Monica didn't allow that to happen till Tina cried and begged, "I need a fuck. My pussy is burning. Gary, come, fuck me hard."

Monica knew, a man would enjoy fucking when his bed partner cried for it. That had happened. She patted her hubby and whispered in his ear, "Now my friend is ready. Fuck her brains out. I love to see her crying, moaning, groaning and asking for more. I want you to flood her womb with your thick cream. You know, why."

"Darling, let me first enjoy your lovely gift. Then comes your return gift" Gary kissed Monica and dragged Tina to the edge of the bed. Standing on the floor he spread her legs apart and put his swollen cock head on her juicing pussy and pushed it a bit. Tina screamed in pain, "Oh my God, your cock is so big. It would tear my little pussy! Don't push it so hard."

"Don't worry darling" Gary slowly and softly pushed his hungry cock deep down her cunt and shrieked, "Oh Goss, what a tight pussy. Feel like fucking a virgin. What a great birthday gift, Monica darling..."

Next moment Gary pulled out his cock and pushed it again with more vigor. This time his cock entered just like a hot knife cutting a block of butter melting everything. Tina felt the melting everywhere in her vagina and cried in extreme pleasure, "Never imagined, fucking could be sooooo good. Gary, you're a great fucker. Monica was right."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perfect Planning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds