• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Perfect Summer Day Ch. 01

A Perfect Summer Day Ch. 01

Hi this is my first story and I wanted to share it after coming across this site. I might make more, thanks! :)

*

I sat at the table reading a magazine while waiting for lunch. My sister, Ava, was grilling hot dogs on the barbeque just outside on the balcony with the screen door opened. I had just graduated high school and my eighteenth birthday passed recently. I was so happy that I could actually start buying my own alcohol because I love getting in the mood with some friends.

I had only been awake for about half an hour because well, in the summer nobody is a morning person in my household. I had only been wearing panties and a tank top. I didn't wear much clothing around the house simply because it was boiling hot and not a lot of people could see me in that state. Ava was the same way which made me feel even more at home with the idea.

Ava was four years older than me and to be honest, she was really one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen, even if she was my sister. She was almost six feet tall, she was athletic, long brown hair, green eyes, lovely skin tone, and a beautiful smile. I on the other hand...I am rather short (around five feet) and I'm really thin. I'm overall a small girl, I have shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and relatively pale skin.

"Hey, Lexi! Do you want barbeque sauce on your hot dogs?" Ava called out.

"Yes, please, Ava!" I said delightfully.

I sipped on my coffee and gazed around at the magazine. I enjoyed skimming through magazines because it helps pass the time and keep my mind occupied. My mom and dad weren't home because they worked during the day daily so it gave me some more freedom to do what I wanted. For example, they would make me get ready as soon as I got out of bed -- no if, ands, or buts.

"Here ya go, Lexi!" Ava said and put out a couple hot dogs in front of me.

"Thanks so much! You're the best!" I said, sucking up to my older sister.

We both ate our hotdogs and took care of the needs our stomachs begged us for. I liked my hotdogs with ketchup on them without any mustard. Ava on the other hand, loved mustard but not ketchup. It's weird sometimes because we are total opposites on some things but we get along so great. We finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. It looked like it was going to be a really hot day outside.

"Lexi, let's have a water gun fight! It would be such a nice way to cool off."

"Sure let's do it!" I said full of excitement.

We filled up our water guns in the backyard and stood at opposite ends. We were too lazy to put on a bikini so we continued on in our underwear. Ava was wearing white panties with a white tank top. I was wearing black panties (my favourite colour) with a white tank top just like her. If I didn't know better, I would've continued on after my top was drenched with water.

I'm really no good at water gun fights, I was mainly hit in the face with water and I missed all of my shots. I quickly ran over to the hose and sprayed Ava down from head to toe with cold water. She was screaming and laughing at the same time but I stopped because I had already gotten her really good.

"Wow, Lexi, I didn't expect that!"

I looked at her clothes and it was just a thin see-thru layer of white. I could see her nipples perfectly and I looked down at her crotch and my eyes were welcomed with the site of her panties going in her vagina. I tried not to stare for long because she'd probably think I was a freak or something. It was really hard not to notice though.

"Hey Lexi, I like your nipples," Ava said and winked at me.

I blushed and covered myself up. They were hard and pointy and they were unbelievable red through my top. I'm surprised that she would say such a thing because at that moment, I was thinking about the exact same thing about her.

"Awww, don't be embarrassed, honey! Look at me! Come on, let's go in the house and get changed," Ava insisted.

We both went into the house and dried off our hair and legs. I pulled of my wet clothes and patted down areas that needed more drying. My vagina was really red and puffy. Whenever I patted it with the towel, it felt rather nice. What's worse is that my sister's body crowded my mind.

"Hey Lexi, mom and dad just called, they're going to be home in fifteen minutes. We have to get ready or they will freak!"

"Okay, do you want to go in the shower first while I do my hair...wait no..."

"Fuck it! Let's just have a shower together and get ready. They're going to think we're too irresponsible for not even getting ready on a weekday!"

"Okay, let's go," I said not even thinking.

I took off my towel and put it on the bathroom counter. Next, I got the shampoo ready and ran warm shower water. Ava walked in and put her towel on mine. She slapped my bare butt and we both went into the shower.

It was a tight space so we were rubbing up against each other. It made me feel a little uncomfortable because Ava's breasts were touching my face. It felt nice though to rub up against another pretty being so I didn't mind it entirely. We both washed our hair and scrubbed our bodies down as best as we could.

"Sorry, Lexi, this shower's only meant for one person, eh?" She smiled and slapped my butt again.

I started scrubbing my vagina and butt with a lot of soap while Ava waited for her turn on the soap. She was watching me soap my private areas and that felt a little weird. I don't even know why she was slapping my bottom all the time. I lathered up and stepped out. As I stepped out, I noticed Ava really going hard at her vagina with two hands.

She smiled and said she'd be out in a minute. I dried off and started to blow dry my hair. She stepped out and dried off as well. It didn't take me long to blow dry my hair so I gave it to her right away. I stared at her naked body in the mirror and I got a much better view of it all together. This was the first time I've ever seen Ava entirely naked.

I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention from her so I walked into my bedroom and got dressed. I put on short cotton shorts and a small tank top. I did a quick tidy-up and sat on my bed watching television. After a couple short minutes, Ava joined me. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and rubbed my cheek up against hers.

"Thanks for the wonderful afternoon, Ava," I said.

"Sorry we had to shower like that together, it was rather a tight fit but you know mom and dad," She said.

"Oh yes, totally," I said and smiled at her.

Her and I watched television for quite a while that evening. My mom and dad came home and made supper and then continued to watch television in the living room. My television was super small and it was hard to watch anything on there. Ava wanted to go to the downstairs living room and watch a movie because it was more roomy so I tagged along.

"Oh, Lexi, dear! You got quite a bit of sun today! My, my you burn so easily in the sun!"

"I know, mom...Do you have anything to help it out?"

"I'll go to the store after the work and get you something," She said and smiled.

"Thanks mum!" I exclaimed and followed Ava downstairs.

We popped in a comedy movie and sat next to each other on the couch. Ava stroked my hair softly and rubbed her hands up against my cheeks and neck. After, her hand drew imaginary circles on my leg and caressed it. We both stretched out on the couch and cuddled in the nice air conditioned environment. Our legs rubbed up against each others and our upper bodies exchanged heat. I was in the front and I could feel her soft breathing on the back of my neck.

"You know, Lexi...Today was something else. You are really an amazing girl," She said.

"What makes you say that?" I grumbled while watching the movie.

"I never really noticed before, but I never really did spend time with you. Today was really the first time I spent more then an hour with you and it really was nice."

"Awww, I love you too, Ava. I wish you would stay around on the weekends...I have no one to spend time with."

"I'll see what I can do, honey." She kissed my shoulder.

Her touching and kissing me made me wet and slippery. When I get wet, it's like a water slide down there. I wasn't even wearing panties so that made matters worse. I tried to think of other things but it just didn't help. I also couldn't help the swelling of my nipples which poked out of my top.

The movie ended and the credits began to roll. I tiled my head back and looked at Ava. Our faces were under an inch away from each other. I looked into her eyes and found a big smile run into my mind. She really had an amazing smile. Sometimes I couldn't even believe this was my sister.

"Hey, do you want to watch another movie?" I asked.

"Sure, Lexi..." She said and pressed her lips on mine softly and pulled away.

She got up and walked over to the shelf to grab another movie. I felt overpowered from that kiss and was a little disoriented. I am ashamed to say, I really liked it. I felt like making out with her. I felt a different side of my sister I had never felt before. It was like...love.

We agreed on another comedy movie and she got some snacks for us along with some drinks. We snacked together and laughed. She was wearing only panties and a bra but that didn't bother me because I'm normally that bare around my family. We sat back down in the same position except this time, I felt like I wanted to make a move.

I rolled over so I could face her. I put my arms around her back and slid down her bra. I then kissed her on the lips and tried to slide my tongue into her mouth. She pulled away and wiped her mouth. She then pulled her bra back up to wear it was.

"Lexi, what the hell are you doing?" She asked a little angrily.

I blushed and a sad face overtook my delight. I rolled back over and cuddled back closer to her. I was choked, I couldn't say anything. It was so embarrassing! I though Ava wanted to make love to me. I wanted to kiss her and touch her all over. I knew now I was in love with my older sister.

"I'm sorry, Ava...I just haven't had a boyfriend in so long...No one to touch or cuddle me...No one to kiss or play with me...I'm sorry, okay?" I rolled back over.

"Oh, Lexi...I understand. We are sisters though...It wouldn't be right. A kiss here and there is okay, I'm only touching you and being playful because I love you. Not in the way you're thinking, just like a friendly family way."

A felt a hot tear roll down my cheek and down to my neck. I didn't feel good. I thought that she wanted to make love to me. I felt like that during the whole course of this day we got really close and that in the end this is what we both wanted. Sadly though, this wasn't the case.

"Oh, Lexi...The things I'd love to do to you...I'll be honest, I have been a little horny with you lately, sweetheart."

"Are you wet right now, Ava?" I asked.

"Yes...very. Are you?"

"Why don't you come down and feel?"

"Lexi...no...I can't..."

"Why not?" I asked a little more upset this time.

"It's just not right, honey...I would..."

"You would what?" I asked and smiled.

"Lexi, you can't tell anyone! This is sacred between you and I!"

"I won't tell anyone, Ava, you have my promise, ok--" I was cut off.

Ava pressed her lips on mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. I welcomed her but even if I tried to stop her, she just kept on going. She was very rough and romantic at the same time. Her hand pushing my lips into hers kept me from doing anything.

After a few long minutes of making out, my vagina was ready to take a really nice beating. It was throbbing and begging me to touch it. Ava pulled off my shirt and started to suck on my nipples. I moaned gently and started to touch myself.

Ava responded to my hands right away. She pulled out my hand and started sucking on my fingers in which where smothered in my juices. It felt really weird having my fingers sucked by my sister. Even though she was rough, she kept a friendly smile on my face and knew that we both were in for quite a bit of fun.

She ripped my shorts off and started licking away at my vagina without warning. It kind of tickled at first but I got used to her long strokes that filled my vagina full of saliva. It didn't take long for me to come. Her tongue slid in really deep and I'm sure she got a mouthful of my girly like juices. As I came, I moaned uncontrollably and nearly fell off the couch. I couldn't remember a time in my life where I came as hard.

"How did that feel, honey? You taste like peaches!" She continued to kiss my lips and then started to take off her clothes.

She pulled off her bra and I kissed gently at her nipples. I could feel them getting even harder in my mouth. I licked her boobs until they were covered in my saliva. I continued kissing her gently and tenderly and eventually, I licked her neck and stomach.

"God you are such an erotic fuck little sister," She winked at me.

"Roll over on your tummy," I said.

She did as I said and I began kissing at her back. I got down to her red panties and start playing with her butt. I slid down her panties and began playing with her butt cheeks. I loved the look of her cute little bum hole. I pressed my lips on it and sucked. I heard a moan come from Ava and I knew she liked that.

I kissed it a couple more times and then started gently licking it. Her butt clenched a few times as I licked but the moans were nice and steady. I licked her vagina all the way up to the top of her butt and then decided to surprise her. I slid my tongue deep into her butt and started going back and forth.

"Ohhh, Lexi! Like that! Like that! I love how that feels! Please don't stop!" Ava yelled.

I continued tongue fucking her bum and I wanted her to come really hard so I started fingering her drenched vagina. I actually didn't mind the taste of Ava's bottom. It really didn't taste like much, definitely made me want to go back for more though which I absolutely loved. I heard her moans getting louder and felt her vaginal contractions all around my fingers.

I continued my tongue fucking motion and my clitoris rubbing as well as the fingering and I felt results all around even after. I licked all the juices off my fingers in the end and crawled up on top of Ava. I started kissing her.

"God, Lexi...I didn't expect that. You're so awesome!"

"You are too, Ava..." I smiled.

"I believe I owe your bum a good tongue fucking, Lexi," She said and winked at me.

"Can you do a quickie please?" I smiled.

"Anything for you honey. Go on your knees, like in doggy-style."

I went on my knees and opened my bum as much as possible. Ava began pecking at it and gently licking it. It felt ticklish but feeling what she did to my vagina made me know I was in for a spectacular treat. She slid it in very deep and I lost my breath.

There's nothing I love more then getting my bum licked and tongue screwed. Ava did it perfectly for a solid five minutes. I didn't want her to go on forever because I know that butt licking isn't the easiest thing to do. I let her pull out and we exchanged more saliva.

We both were sweating and exhausted. We decided to shut off the movie and sleep together on the couch. It was a perfect summer day and I wasn't ever more satisfied then I was with Ava. I couldn't wait until the next time we fucked which I hope would be the next day. I knew that I was going to have a good summer when Ava whispered in my ear.

"Lexi, I've got some wild tricks and toys I want you to try...Love you baby sister!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Perfect Summer Day Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 596 milliseconds