A Perfect Wife Ch. 3

Bill rose and walked over to the window where he saw a beautiful, young redheaded woman purposefully walking down the street, being followed, and or rather chased by her young husband. Bill instantly recognized them as the young couple that had just moved into the neighborhood a month ago. But it was the woman's appearance that brought a smile to Bill's face. She was wearing a sheer black, see-through blouse and no bra. Bill could see her small, pert breasts bounce up and down as she marched down the middle of the street. She had on a white micro mini-skirt that didn't even cover her ass cheeks. Her tall stiletto high heels only slightly impeded her angry walk, but her rage was evident as she stormed down the street. Her embarrassed husband scrambled behind her, trying to keep up. Bill smiled as he recalled their own march down that same street just weeks ago.

"Honey. Come take a look at this," Bill called over his shoulder to Allison, who instantly joined him.

They both watched as the attractive young couple passed and disappeared into the familiar doorway several houses down the street.

"Well," Allison said with a smile, as she began to rub the growing stiff lump in Bill's trousers. "Look's like we're about to pay a visit on Frank and Sandy. I'll get the babysitter," she said, kissed him deeply and went to answer the ringing the phone. Bill knew it was Sandy on the phone.

He smiled and stared back out the window. Yes, he was married to the most fantastic woman in the world. "No," he thought to himself. "She's not just fantastic. She's perfect."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds