• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perk of the Job

A Perk of the Job

12

When I was laid off from my job last month the stress meant that our sex life really took a dive. So when I got a job I thought it would be a good idea to boost our drooping libido by going somewhere exciting. Not sure where to go, I cast my mind back and remembered a trip we'd taken over 10 yrs ago to Amsterdam. I should say that my wife and I have been together for 15 years, we met at school and lost our virginity to each other. Since then we've been faithful and reasonably conservative. But on that trip with the help of porn we'd been a little bolder, so I thought Amsterdam would be the ideal place to re-kindle our sex life.

Without saying anything to Cathy I booked the tickets to travel in two weeks time which put Cathy in the middle of her cycle when she was the most horny and adventurous in bed. The days past and whilst we had a couple of new job 'celebratory' fucks it was missionary position sex before a shower in the morning if you know what I mean. Two days before we were due to go I told Cathy about our weekend break. She was surprised and really excited. Cathy had loved Amsterdam, not only because of the sex but also because of the culture and atmosphere of the City. She complained that 2 days wasn't long to prepare and promptly left for town to buy some new clothes for our trip.

Arriving at the hotel I was pleased to see that it was within walking distance of the red-light district, but not so close for it to be obvious what I had in mind. As soon as we'd unpacked we decided to shower away the grime of the flight. As we undressed I jokingly mentioned the effect of the porn channel at the hotel where we'd last stayed. It had the desired effect. As I looked around to see how she'd responded I was roughly pushed onto the bed and felt the warmth of her mouth sucking on my penis. Cathy rarely did this so I knew that the combination of location and time of the month was having an effect.

My manhood quickly responded to this unexpected pleasure and as Cathy continued to suck on my prick I could feel myself building. Looking down I asked her to stop as I wanted to cum inside her cunt. I knew she preferred this. Sometime ago she'd stopped taking the pill as we thought we'd let nature take its course and since then she always liked to have my sperm inside her body. Quickly she moved around to lie on the bed and drew her legs up and apart. Looking at the pinkness of her vagina I smiled, she'd trimmed her bush really short, just the way I liked it. Without any other invitation I pushed my prick into Cathy's moist cunt and pumped away. Neither of us wanted to delay the orgasm, subconsciously we'd agreed that this was going to be 3 days of sex.

In no time I felt that familiar sensation in my balls and looked into Cathy's eyes to see if she was ready for me to cum. In response she pushed back onto me, the extra pressure was enough to drive me over the edge and I released my sperm into her receptive body. Immediately my erection began to fade but we continued to push against each other, more slowly now, focusing our contact on Cathy's hot pubic mound. Feeling her legs tense against me I knew she was about to orgasm and sure enough I felt the waves of her pleasure milking my penis of the last drops of semen. Withdrawing from her vagina I felt the aftershocks of her orgasm pulsate on me and looking down as I came out I could see her juice mixed with my sperm. Satisfied for now we held each other close before enjoying a warm shower.

Later that evening we ate, talking the whole time about plans for the future and bit-by-bit we continued to relax. Needing to work off our overindulgence at the meal table we walked down by the quay before strolling back up into town. The high four storey buildings closed in over the narrow cobbled streets and the streetlights began to illuminate our way. Continuing along arm in arm the wine began to take effect and we laughed at foolish things like you do when you've had a bit to drink. Sure enough it wasn't long before we encountered our first risqué bar. Outside a group of lads were goading each other about going in, and two burly doormen looked on silently. Moving past it was obvious that we'd entered the red light district.

Once Cathy recognised this I expected her to steer us out into the other beautiful parts of Amsterdam. But instead of this I noticed she started to look into the windows where ladies dressed in basque stood showing what was on offer. This soon caused me to have a throbbing erection and I had to adjust myself. Cathy noticing my discomfort nonchalantly let her hand drift over the front of my trousers pressing against my penis. Looking at me she smiled before licking her lips. Feeling a wave of anticipation I pulled her close and moved on up the street back towards the hotel. But this behaviour wasn't to be the last surprise for me that evening. Passing on up the street we paused briefly to look in the window of a sex shop. We'd done this before and usually laughed to each before quickly moving on.

But tonight Cathy linked her arm in mine and boldly walked into the shop. Magazines, videos and sex toys surrounded us. Not knowing how to respond I let Cathy lead. At first she walked around looking at this and that, then she started to pause in front of different items but always in a casual way, and then, whispering in my ear she asked if we could buy something. Suddenly, I thanked myself for booking the trip when she was about to ovulate; she'd never been this confident before. Thinking I'd see how far I could push this, I responded that we could, but, she'd have to buy it herself. For a moment I thought I'd gone too far and Cathy backed away slightly. But she could sense I was testing her, her eyes set and she walked over to the vibrator section to pick up a 12 inch black dildo as thick as my wrist. Without hesitating she moved to the cash desk and looking straight at the cashier bought this beast of a sex toy. Putting the wrapped dildo under her arm she walked from the shop. Slightly shocked but very pleased I followed catching her just a few paces on.

Back at the hotel we immediately put the adult channel on the TV, not so much to watch but just because we just wanted to be surrounded by sex. We kissed deeply and urgently, our hands running over our bodies frustrated by the clothes that stopped us feeling each other's skin. Then we stopped, holding each other about the waist we lent back, my erection pushing against her belly, and looked into each other's eyes. The love we saw said it all. Gently now I started to undo Cathy's blouse, earlier that evening I'd felt the absence of a bra and gradually as the material parted I kissed a line from her neck down towards her breast. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck pulling me onto her bosom. As her nipple became exposed I played my tongue around the areole and blew gently causing Cathy to gasp and dig her nails into the back of my head. Her shirt removed I lifted my head and we stood facing each other. As she removed my shirt I played my hands over her body lightly touching her shoulders and neck before running my fingers up from the button on her wrap around skirt to her navel and then up to her rising breasts to feel her erect nipples dark against the flush of her face and body.

Moving to the bed she reached behind to slip her hand inside the zip of my trousers touching my erect penis and running a finger over the engorged head. Sparks of pleasure ran through my mind as I anticipated the emotions we were about share. Now wearing only my boxers I knelt next to Cathy who was reclining on the bed. Slowly I removed her shoes undoing each buckle before slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor. All the while I did this Cathy was watching the TV. Looking carefully I could see her eyes widen occasionally and looking around I saw a fit young man being given fellatio by a bronzed young lady who sucked noisily as her head moved up and down his shaft. Briefly I wondered what Cathy was thinking, was she imagining his penis in her mouth. Returning to my own pleasure I casually expanded the area I was massaging. As my hands ran up her leg the skirt fell more and more apart until I could see her white panties at the top of her thighs.

Still Cathy was watching the TV and as I glanced back I saw the lady had been joined by another man who was fucking her with long deep strokes from behind whilst she pumped with her hand on the prick she'd previously been sucking. When I looked back Cathy, who seemed to momentarily recognise my presence, parted her legs slightly so I could see the inside of her beautiful legs. Leaning forward I caught the pheromone filled scent of her femininity and could see the closely cropped pubes pushing through the white cotton fabric. Running my finger along the line where the material contacted her skin she lifted her hips and I knew what she wanted. Reaching behind I caught the waistband of her panties and pulled. They came down easily to expose firstly her trimmed pubes, then the groove that lead to her womanhood and them the outer lips of her vagina.

What a sight framed by her skirt which now lay open from the waist down. By now my boxers were straining to contain my erection, pre-cum had soaked the front and my heart was beating fast. Briefly I rose from the bed and took off the last piece of clothing I wore, a string of pre-cum held me fast so I wrapped this around my finger until it broke. Cathy was now breathing heavily and looking back to the TV I could see why. The man who had been fucking the lady now sat back in a chair his penis deflated and the camera was focusing on what he could see, a line of sperm dribbling down the lady's thigh. As I moved back to the bed the angle changed and the man who was being masturbated suddenly tensed and fired his cum over the face and breasts of the young lady. At this Cathy pulled me down onto the bed and sat on top of me. I was now the focus of her attention, not the TV.

At first I thought she was going to sit deeply on my manhood, had she done that I would have quickly been overcome and reached my orgasm. It was as if she sensed this and changed her I mind, I think she wanted more than a quick fuck tonight. Turning around she knelt over my head so I could look up into her vagina. Her skirt formed a tent around my head and served to intensify the aroma she was emitting. Touching the top of her thighs I pulled her towards my mouth. As I licked around her lips she started to moan gently and I felt her hands playing on my legs, moving closer and closer to my balls making small circles with her nails. The attention I was giving her labia caused them to swell and part so I moved on to her inner lips, licking her pussy and gently blowing on the heat of her body.

She had now moved unbearably close to my balls and I started to gyrate my hips encouraging Cathy to take me in her hand. Laughing quietly she responded and tugged back my foreskin whilst squeezing my balls. All manner of nerves fired in my mind and I plunged my mouth into her cunt, French kissing her vagina, savouring the taste, wanting to get deep inside her body. She laughed more to her self and continued to pump my erection with long hard strokes. It was more than I could take but my warning cries were muffled by her soaking cunt and so I came; my penis pulsated and threw my cum up at Cathy landing on her shoulder to trickle down her breast. As my erection faded she squeezed my balls and caused the final bit of my cum out onto her fingers. As she lifted her sex from my face she reached down with cum covered fingers and massaged her clitoris before pushing them deep into her body.

Rolling off Cathy lay on the bed but didn't look as if she'd finished for the night. However, she knew from experience that it would be a short while before I could make love again. So, standing she unbuttoned her skirt and walked to the chair by the desk. Meanwhile I simply watched. Sitting facing me she opened the package she'd bought that night and took out the long black dildo. Normally she'd never use sex toys. I'd mentioned it in the past but Cathy had always felt they were a poor substitute for the real thing. But this was no ordinary night. This thing was huge, almost twice as long as my penis and much bigger in girth. Sitting back and closing her eyes she rested the head of the dildo against the open mouth of her vagina. Sliding it up and down her slit the black head started to glisten from her moisture.

Laying on the bed my manhood deflated, for now, I wondered what she was fantasizing. After moving the dildo up and down her slit for sometime she started to push it's length up into her body. First an inch, then back out, then two inches, then three and four inches. I could see the lips of her vagina starting to stretch, they weren't used to receiving something this big. By the time Cathy had worked nine inches up into her body, she was holding the dildo in one hand whilst the other played with her breasts. She was moaning in pleasure, legs wide apart as all 12 inches were pushed into her, stretching her vagina and pulling on her clitoris. Watching this erotic scene of my normally conservative wife fucking herself with a dildo my penis started to respond and pulsed back to an erect form.

Cathy's head was still flung back as her hands used the dildo to build her excitement. After a short time her breathing started to become short and her legs tensed. At this point she pushed the dildo deep into her vagina and massaged her pubic mound. Crying out loud she came in front of me, sat on a chair brought to fever pitch by her new toy. Looking up I could see some embarrassment in her eyes. Smiling I mouthed 'I love you'. Cathy smiled back, the dildo came out from her with a loud sound of sex. After a moment Cathy returned to the bed, we held each other, kissing gently and holding each other close. Feeling a little cold we moved under the covers, and made love one more time before drifting off to sleep.

Waking early but not wanting to get up too early on holiday we talked about the previous night. Exploring each others emotions we found that the greater sexual freedom was something we both enjoyed. We admitted that over the past 15 years our sex life had been getting more mundane and welcomed this change of pace and extra variety. After sometime, during which we'd both grown in confidence, I suggested that we might go into one of the sex clubs tonight. Cathy agreed on the basis that if either of us felt uncomfortable we could leave straight away. That day we spent in the diamond museum and after taking lunching in a nice café took a boat cruise on the canals.

In the evening we showered, individually, and dressed for the evening. Cathy wore a long dark green elegant dress which buttoned all the way up the front, whilst I wore jeans and a loose fitting shirt, it was comfortable. We ate at the same restaurant as the previous night and as I think we were both a little anxious had somewhat more wine than before. Leaving the restaurant we looked at each other, hugged and set off in the direction of the red light district.

The club we chose was not at all as we'd expected. It was spacious, clean and brightly lit with a central stage and a well stocked bar. This relaxed us, as I think we'd expected to see a seedy pit of some sort. After a couple of drinks the show started. From the table where we sat we could see all that was going on. By now the club had filled up, mostly with groups of young men who gathered at the foot of the stage. But there were a number of other couples, who like ourselves, were sat back from the stage at raised tables around the edge of the bar. The show started with girls dancing on stage wearing exotic costumes that revealed nothing you couldn't see on a beach. But the crowd was beginning to get into it, and as the drink flowed and time passed things started to get more erotic.

After the dancing girls, a man conducted a strip tease. The guys by the stage were not impressed but I could feel Cathy next to me start to move about on her seat. Once he'd left stage, I asked if she wanted to stay, as she did I got another drink and by the time I returned there was a naked woman on stage fucking herself with a banana and firing ping pong balls over the heads of the crowd from her cunt. When I saw this I laughed and suggested we might try this at home. Cathy slapped my leg and laughed into her drink. The next act was far more serious. The lights dimmed and a spotlight played on a fit man and woman who walked onto stage dressed in very little. Reaching for Cathy's hand I found it to be slightly moist and looking across I asked if she wanted to go. She declined saying that she was enjoying what she saw. It was obvious that this act was going to be full sex.

We'd never seen anything like this before in the flesh. Remember we'd only ever had sex with each other taking our virginity when we were at school together. Soon after the act started I put my hand on Cathy's thigh, and started to massage her muscle. As it was dark I knew nobody could see us and so tried to slip my hand between two buttons of her dress so I could feel her leg. Cathy must have realised that nobody could see and parted her legs slightly. I reached around and felt her soft inner thigh. On stage a trapeze had come down and as the woman moved back and forth she was impaling herself on his erect penis. Moving my hand higher I pushed a finger under the band of her panties and delved into the wetness of her vagina. She gasped slightly and the couple next to us looked over, but quickly turned back to the stage. We glanced at each other and smiled. Leaning over Cathy whispered that she wanted to go. I was surprised by this as she had seemed relaxed and was obviously turned on. But she could not be dissuaded, and we had made an agreement.

Outside, she explained that she hadn't been afraid it was just that she wanted to see if I was willing to experience something else. When she explained I was surprised but the thought of where it might lead was too delicious to refuse. Cathy had suggested that we get a joint massage from one of the parlours we had been passing all night. Now this struck me as being quite a development, and caused the bulge in my jeans to swell even more. Walking down the street we passed groups of ladies offering different services and clusters of men, some of the men were out on business, others on stag nights and others just out on the town. It was not long until we found a reasonably quiet house offering massage. Pausing to look at each other we took a deep breath and walked in. Inside the air was heavy with incense and the lights dim. We were immediately greeted by a middle aged lady who was smartly dressed. Asking if she could be of assistance we explained how we wanted a joint massage. This was no problem and she asked which of the girls we would like to provide the service. It was slightly embarrassing choosing one from the ten or so who worked there that night. But we agreed on a petite young girl of Asian origin.

In the massage room the incense was even heavier and had a slightly narcotic effect. It seemed as if this wasn't real and we were watching ourselves from a distance. We were asked to remove all our clothes, take a shower and then cover our nakedness with a small towel. This we did and proceeded to lay out on the massage tables which were set next to each other head to toe. Our masseuse, who was called Sian, asked who she should start with.

Cathy insisted she start with me and as the warmth of the atmosphere seeped into my body I did not complain. Feeling another woman's hands on my body was highly erotic, doing my back and shoulders I could feel the tension drain away but as she moved to my legs the mood changed. Each time she passed up my leg she brushed my balls with the back of her hand. Although I found this exciting I didn't know how to respond as Cathy was laying next to me. Being head to toe it was clear Cathy could see where Sian's hands were travelling and she looked up at me smiling. Unable to help getting an erection I moved on the table trying to reposition my penis in a more comfortable position. Once Sian had done my back she moved to Cathy. I watched as she spread hot oil on her back and worked this into her body. As she leant forward the short gown that Sian was wearing started to gape open and I could see the line of her breast. Moving to Cathy's legs the back of her hand brushed against the lips of my wife's pussy. Cathy looked at me once and then closed her eyes to savour the feeling.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Perk of the Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds