• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Photo Experience In The Woods

A Photo Experience In The Woods

Hi, my name is Tami a married mother of two, just looking to have some fun. Especially through fantasy…

This is a story that was presented to me by my husband and the more we made love to the thought of it, the more I enjoyed the story. I will try to put it in my best words and I hope everyone enjoys this.

It begins when my husband ask me if I will pose for him in the woods. I love to pose for my husband, but I have been hesitant to do it beyond our home. After much persistent I finally agree to his wishes. Obviously though, there is always something more. His something else was, once we get to the park and to a nice area he wants to blindfold and bind me. I am really hesitant about the new request, extremely nervous of being caught. My husband continues with his persistent and finally I agree.

Once we arrive at a local park we exit the vehicle. I am wearing a short sundress and a pair of white silk panties. My husband gets out toting a duffle bag. Inside the duffle bag he has a blindfold, some rope and his camera. We walk deep into the woods until we find a little clearing but it still pretty wooded.

I look around cautiously and listen for sounds. I see and hear nothing. Finally my husband has unpacked the bag. He comes toward me with the blindfold and rope. He places the blindfold on me so my vision is obstructed. It greatly enhances my sense of hearing. I can hear some birds and the wind but nothing else. I feel him tighten one rope around my right wrist, then it is pulled taunt, extending my arm over my head and to the right side. Next he ties another rope on my left wrist and again I feel my arm being pulled taunt and to the left. I try to see if I can get out but realize I can't. To struggle would be fruitless and I was sure it would hurt my wrist to struggle.

He reaches up under my dress and removes my panties. I sigh as I feel the wind kiss my exposed pussy. I am shaved with the exception of a small patch above my pussy. My pussy lips feel moist and quite exposed. My husband then unties the straps on my shoulders that hold my dress on. I feel the dress fall free. I am nervous, yet quite excited.

My husband gives me a long deep kiss as his hands explore my body. It only last a minute when he says, well we might as well take some pictures like we agreed to. I hear him walk back over to the bag, he fumbles around and then I hear the clicking of the camera. I feel so vulnerable and so exposed. I am literally dripping from my pussy. I am caught up in the situation when I get an uneasy feeling. I feel as though someone is coming. I listen intently as I hear the click of the camera, I am sure I hear the rustle of leaves. I tell my husband to stop. I tell him I think someone is coming. He stops and listens. He says, I think you are right so be quiet. I tell him to untie me, again he says in a soft voice to be quiet. The park is pretty big and we are in a very remote location. My husband attempts to untie my hands, but it seems to be too tight and he is afraid it may draw more attention. He tells me to stay still, don't move and hopefully nobody will see us. He says that he is going to get out of site so that it isn't more obvious.

I ask him to please not leave me here like this, and I hear no response. The sounds of intruders seem to be getting closer but I can't be sure since the sounds echo so awkwardly in the woods. A few minutes pass and I can't be sure if they are still approaching.

Suddenly the reality of the situation hits me. I hear a male voice say Jim what do we have over here. I am shocked. I know they must be talking about me. Then I hear another voice say, wow what do you think she is doing here like this. Now I know they are talking about me. I can feel them getting closer. I don't say a word. Finally one of them is so close I can feel his breathing. He says ma'am you seem to be in a bad situation. He tells his friend, wow what a beautiful gift left here just for us. I ask them to please untie me this is all a huge mistake. They both snicker and say we will untie you, just not now. I am really beginning to wonder where my husband is and why he is chasing these guys off. I knew this was a bad idea.

Before I can get the thoughts out of my mind I feel two sets of hands running freely over my exposed body. I plead for them to stop, but the guy rubbing my pussy says as wet as you are I know you must be kidding. I am mortified that my body is betraying me this way. The hands aren't rough but feel inexperienced as they probe my pussy and play with my breast. My mind is racing 100mph and I still wonder what my husband is doing. Finally they say ma'am we decided to untie you like you requested. I am so excited that I will finally be able to be free.

What I didn't expect was for them to untie the rope from the trees above yet leave them attached to my wrist. They started pulling me a long until I abruptly ran thigh high into an uprooted tree. They continued to pull until I was literally teetered over this fallen tree. They continued pulling my arms until I was stretched as far as I could go. They tied off the lose ends and continued toward me. One came up behind me and played with my ass, occasionally spanking me lightly. Every now and again he would stick a finger or two into my wet pussy. The other guy mauled my hanging tits from the front. Before I knew what was happening I felt the guy in the back place his penis at the entrance of my pussy. He said oh thank you lord as he began to slowly enter me.

He was smaller then my husband and I were so moist he slipped in easily. I heard the guy in front of me unzip his zipper and say, I always wanted a good blowjob and he thrust his penis into my lips. I was overtaken by the whole situation and began to suck him. The guy in the back keep slapping my ass and driving deep into me. The guy in the front give fucking my mouth, he wasn't extremely big so I could take him all the way down. The guy in my mouth started to tighten up and pulled out only to cum all over my face and hair. This must have excited the guy in the back because he started to twitch. He pulled out his cock with one hand and spread my ass with his other, finally shooting his cum onto my exposed asshole.

They both made me clean them up with my mouth and then said I know you didn't come out here alone so someone must be coming back to get you. And they walked away. A few minutes later I heard the clicking of the camera again. My husband said, honey are you okay? I just laid there and asked if we were done with the photo shoot for the day. He said yes, so lets go home.

He came up to me, removed my blindfold and untied me. Once I was free, I asked him why didn't you stop that. He said they were two young strong guys and what happened was probably going to happen anyway, and that I didn't seem to mind.

When I finally had my senses about me I realized my dress and panties were nowhere to be found. My husband said the boys took them as souvenirs. I asked him how was I going to get to the car. He said you are going to walk and not worry about it. I had just been exposed and used by two young guys so I didn't think there could be any further humiliation. I walked hand and hand with my husband to the car, once we got in and started to drive I took my husbands hand and placed it on my pussy, I said look at what you are going to get when you get home...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Photo Experience In The Woods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds