• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Photo Fuck Session

A Photo Fuck Session

It had been another long hard week at work and the gentle rocking of the train had sent James into an almost inevitable slumber. His mind drifted to where it normally did having been away from home all week, and images of his naked wife filled his dreams. The subconscious self soon started having a very visible effect upon the physical form, as James' erection rose impressively in his lap.

The buxom middle aged woman sitting beside him pretended not to notice but betrayed herself by not turning the pages of her romantic novel, which up until now she had done with a level of gusto and regularity that had started to become irritating for the other passengers. It had been a long time since she had felt a penis as firm and proud as the one she was now within touching distance of.

She found herself thinking back to her younger days when she had done her courting, remembering the sensation of her numerous boyfriends slowly penetrating her nubile pussy with their thick firm cocks. A sensation her overweight husband of 20 years had long deprived her of. Just as she contemplated putting her hand under the jacket that was hiding her own crotch, and rubbing her achingly wet pussy, she was startled by a mobile phone.

James woke with a start, as confused to be woken so suddenly by his phone, as he was by his erection. He immediately noticed the MILF sat next to him who appeared to be doing her best not to look at him. He pulled his phone from his pocket taking the opportunity to hide his now softening member. It was a text from his wife, Tammy.

"Looking forward to you getting home tonight, the kids are at a sleepover so it's just you, me, and my stockings... Love Tammy xx"

The text message had an immediate effect, with his softening dick springing back to attention. James knew he was in for a good night, Tammy was clearly as horny as him after their week apart.

It was a short taxi ride home from the train station. James saw the curtains were drawn even though it was only just starting to get dark. He rummaged in his bag for his house keys and let himself in.

"Hi Honey, I'm home!"

"In the lounge darling..."

James took his shoes off, dumped his bag and went into the lounge. There perched on the end of the sofa was his gorgeous wife. James stood transfixed as he took in the sexy outfit his wife was wearing. Her feet were in a pair of black stilettos, her legs clad in black stockings, the tops of which he could see peeking out below the short grey skirt wrapping her narrow waist. A white blouse and red tie loosely wrapping her neck framed her pretty face. Her hair had been arranged in bunches and some rouge had crudely been applied to her cheeks. A pair of big hoop earrings finished the schoolgirl look.

"You like?" she teased.

"Very much" James replied, suddenly short of breath.

His wife would dress up as a rare treat, so when she did he didn't want to rush things. He was sure he could pull her knickers down (if she was even wearing any) and be finished with her in less than a minute if he didn't control himself.

James went over to where his wife was sat and kissed her on the head, she in turn reached out and grabbed his crotch, feeling assured by the hard bulge she found there.

He pulled Tammy up and embraced her for a proper kiss. As their tongues met he reached down and under her short skirt to find a pair of frilly knickers. Pulling them aside he felt her freshly shaved mound inserting two fingers which glided in with no resistance. Tammy let out a sigh, betraying her state of arousal.

James worked his fingers while kissing his wife on her neck, knowing this would driver he wild.

"Let's get that cock of yours out then shall we" said Tammy breaking off from their embrace.

"Not yet, I want it to last. How about letting me take some memories with me when I go to work next week" James said, while motioning to his camera on the bookcase.

Tammy looked shy, but didn't say no. James took this as a sign of agreement and went to pick up the camera.

"How do you want me sir?" Tammy asked in a naughty voice.

"Well seeing as you've been so naughty you had better bend over for me first" James said mockingly, joining his with the Role Play.

Tammy turned around and very slowly bent over. As she did her short skirt rode up above the gusset of her damp knickers. The more she heard the shutter of the camera, the wetter she got. With one hand she reached behind to pull the sopping gusset to one side.

Tammy then stood up and turned to face her husband, who was photographing every move.

"What about my titties sir, do you want to see those too?"

She didn't wait for an answer, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse until her breasts fell out. She took one in each hand offering them to the keen photographer. Tammy knew this would be driving her husband wild, but she was horny as hell herself. She'd been putting her Dildo to good use this week, and even though it satisfied her urges temporarily, she had always been adamant nothing felt as good as having a hot cock inside her. Tammy was desperate to feel her husband inside her, so decided to move things along.

Sitting down on the leather couch, she spread her legs and pulled her skirt up.

"Do you want to see my tight pussy too sir, Its all wet"

"Pull your knickers down" James commanded hoarsely.

"Yes sir" came the obedient response.

Once her knickers were around her ankles she slowly spread her legs and looked right at the camera. Then very deliberately lowered her hands to her sopping pussy lips, gently pulled them apart so that James could see just how horny she was.

James took a few more photos before it became too much for him. Throwing the camera down he undid his trousers and had his pants off before Tammy knew what was happening. He grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over, so her ass was sticking in the air.

"Ohh sir" she said with passion in her voice.

James entered her without any pleasantries, he knew from the viewfinder she was more than ready for him. The sex was animalistic, as he drove towards releasing the built up juices in his balls, which were aching for a release.

"Don't cum yet" Tammy reminded him. She had been off the pill for the past year and they had been using condoms of late.

"It's not fair, I want to cum inside you, I want to see it dripping out"

"Well you know the consequences if you do" she replied.

Indeed he did and withdrew while he still could. As he knelt there looking down at Tammy in her sexy little outfit, bent over for his pleasure, an idea came over him.

He reached down and started to finger fuck Tammy where his cock had left off. Replacing his finger with two from his other hand, he used the lubrication to rub around his wife's smooth sphincter.

Bending down James whispered: "I really want to have some photos of my cum dripping out of you"

This was met by a large sigh. As he spoke James inserted his finger into her now wet arse.

"And without getting you pregnant, I can only think of one way to achieve this".

As he spoke He replaced his finger with his cock. Another groan indicated her compliance with his plan.

With this James slowly pushed his cock, until it slowly began to penetrate his wife's tight hole. He watched intently as the opening got bigger and bigger as Tammy accommodated him in the most intimate and dirty way a wife can. As he proceeded he noticed Tammy move her hand to her cunt and where she began a furious rubbing motion on her clit.

As he drank in the imagery below him, Seeing her stockings and stilettos, and her elbow move furiously, James fought the urge to explode immediately. He very slowly pushed himself in, and then pulled back. He kept this slow movement going and felt this rhythm might help him last longer that he originally feared.

Tammy looked over her shoulder, and meeting James' lustful gaze, said: "I want you to cum in my tight bottom sir, fill my dirty arse with your cum please sir, and then take a photo of it dripping from me so you can show your friends and wank off to it." This was too much for James, his cock exploding immediately. Tammy gasped as a week's worth of cum shot into her tight anus, filling her instantly. Pulling out, James quickly grabbed the camera.

Looking through the viewfinder the sight of Tammys gaping hole came into focus. Just as it did the first string of milky white cum slowly appeared, hanging down from his wife in the slimy way only spunk can. Shooting photo after photo of the filthy sight in front of him James got lots of wank material for his long nights away from home.

Tammy continued rubbing herself, as she did James reached out with one hand and spread her arse cheeks apart, taking photos all the while. The degrading pose was too much for his wife. She knew how filthy she looked and that it was being committed to prosperity. As her imagination began to envisage her husband in his hotel room, wanking furiously to the pictures of her sticky arse, Tammy felt her orgasm approach and began to shudder.

Noticing this James let the camera drop and looked directly as his wife. "My friends are going to enjoy these photos you filthy slut".

Screamed out as orgasm after orgasm hit her, Tammy collapsed into the sofa.

Once she had recovered James didn't allow his wife to dress. He knew the opportunity to get some good photos was far too good. With sperm still dripping out of her, she was made to pose in every way imaginable. The photos were indeed amazing, and proved to be wank fodder of the highest order for months to come. I can testify to this as I have them in front of me, as I recount this story of me and my sexy wife. Have my friends seen them? No! Not yet that is...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Photo Fuck Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds