• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Photo Shoot to Remember

A Photo Shoot to Remember

As a wildlife photographer, I sometimes wind up in some remote places and I'm usually alone so that I make as little noise as possible. At the end of summer 2010, I discovered a pair of great-horned owls nesting at a local wildlife refuge. Their nest was located right at the entrance to the refuge and they had only one baby owl. It was so adorable that I couldn't hardly go a day without riding out there to see how it was growing. Once my son went back to school, I decided I would ride out to the refuge to see if I would catch an early-morning feeding or any interaction that the parents may have with the baby at daybreak.

It was a beautiful location, right by the marsh, with four or five majestic old oak trees making an expansive canopy. The grass that surrounded the area was lush and green, which provided a perfect place to sit and wait for the sun to come up. During that visit, before I saw the beautiful sunrise, this fantasy came into being:

**It was a balmy morning. I took only my camera and a tripod, along with my keys and a blanket to sit on in case the grass was wet. The refuge hours were posted at the gate and although it wasn't time for them to be open, it wasn't locked up.

As I was getting my things out of the car, I heard the sound of someone running on the gravel and was startled but the person said "good morning" and continued jogging down the one-way road into the park. Several others came by, jogging, and so I quickly became at ease about the noise and wasn't startled anymore.

I even had an abbreviated conversation with one woman who was jogging. They were all firefighters that stayed there on the property across the road and they were employed by the state. This was an everyday activity for all of them.

I settled myself over past the oak trees, but where I had the nest within my line of vision. I was no longer visible to passersby and I felt safe enough, although I was a little leary about the alligators that lived out there. I laid everything neatly on my blanket and awaited either some noise in the nesting tree or sunrise to give me light to see, whichever came first. Time seemed to be at a standstill...

I laid back onto my elbows and waited. Right about that time, everything went black! Something covered my head, and as I tried to pull it off, my hands were also caught and tied together. I was trapped!

A gag was placed over the hood into my mouth and so I kicked and tried to roll over to get up, but was held down by someone who was either very big or very strong. He grabbed a foot as I fought and roped it, staking it into the ground before I felt their hands on my waist, sliding my shorts and panties together down over my butt and hips until they were at my knees and then slipped them off of the leg that was free.

Then he grabbed the other foot and spread my legs so wide that it hurt very badly before he staked it down as well.

Pulling my arms up over my head, he staked them down before unbuttoning my blouse and cutting my bra straight through the center so that it fell to the sides. I was totally exposed and at his mercy.

His breath was ragged as he cupped my breasts in his rough hands and started squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I felt his lips around them as he nibbled and suckled them like he was a starving infant.

It was then that I realized the wetness escaping between my legs. I was excited! How could I be so excited? I was about to be raped!

He must have sensed my discovery because it was then that I felt his hand slip up my leg and along my slit and then he groaned when he felt my heat and wetness. His hands left my body and suddenly I felt cold...

I heard a zipper and then clothes being removed or adjusted. A warm wet tongue then licked all the way up my slit, dipping into my wet hole, and making my back arch as I tried to push into his mouth.

He stuck his fingers into me, fucking me with them as he licked my clit for a moment until he moved up my body, placing the head of his cock just at the entrance to my pussy.

With one movement, he thrust it deep into me, bumping my cervix then pumping it in and out at his leisure. Going slowly for a minute, then speeding up and pumping me hard untiI thought I would be ripped from the stakes that were holding me.

He was busy getting himself off but I was about to cum and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it. He put his hand around my throat when I started moaning through my gag but that just pushed me over the edge.

My pussy started rippling around his cock as I came hard all over his nasty, hard cock. I felt his cock throbbing and jerking as he started squirting his hot, evil seed deep into me, and that made me cum even more...

Noooooooo! He wasn't using protection! He fell onto me, breathing heavily and I could feel his cock slowly slipping from inside of me. I felt the hood being lifted off and he told me, "I'm not through with you! Don't make a sound or I will have to hurt you!".

It was then that he removed the gag and pulled the hood just over my mouth and started kissing me roughly; his tongue exploring my mouth and pressing so hard against my lips that I feared they would be bruised.

His lips moved down to my neck where he started sucking hard. I knew he was going to leave marks on me. I could feel that. He moved further down and bit my nipples before he pinched them and then slapped them around a little, spitting on my chest as he slapped them. It was then that I realized he was moving.

He straddled my stomach on his knees and placed his cock in between my breasts, pushing them together around it. He started humping my tits, bumping my lips with his cock-head.

When I didn't automatically open up my mouth, he slapped my face and said, "Open it, bitch!". I had no choice...I started trying to accommodate his cock as it would hit my lips with every thrust by licking at it if it didn't make it into my mouth.

My soft lips were being battered and bruised by all of this rough treatment, but if I lived, the bruising would heal. I knew that much.

I felt him tense up a bit and groan, then felt the cum splatter on my chin. He stuck his cock to my lips and said, "Drink it! Swallow it all!" and forced it all the way in, still squirting, filling my mouth.

I came again at that moment, without any help or touch, and he felt my body as it shook with my orgasm. "You little slut!" he said. "You have really enjoyed this, haven't you?" He pulled his now limp cock from my lips with a plop and climbed off of me, leaving me cold and exposed.

"I should leave you just like this!" he remarked. I begged him to please untie me.**

He unstaked my hands and untied them, then pulled the hood off of my head, smiling broadly and asked me, "So, when will you be back out here?"

He untied my feet, then helped me up to look me over and make sure I was alright. "Next Monday", I replied... "Should I bring breakfast?"

It was a great way to start off the week! =)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Photo Shoot to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds