• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Picnic To Remember

A Picnic To Remember

My name is Steve and I work for a small factory. The boss has a beautiful classy wife in her mid-twenties who strolls through the plant in sundresses and high heels to admiring glances from time to time. Her name is Chrissy, and she's a 5'4 blonde with a deep tan and healthy lungs, which she shows off to good advantage.

This year, Chrissy came to the company picnic in a skin-tight yellow sundress, with the hint of her big tits bulging out the top of them.

I watched her all day, flirting and cockteasing while the Boss scowled, until she said she was going into the nearby woods to pick berries.

I followed at a safe distance, stopping to urinate on a nearby tree.

As she waded into the brush, her dress got caught on a bush, and she struggled vainly to get free, while one hand tried to keep her top up.

I walked up to Chrissy and asked if she needed help.

"What are you doing here, Steve?" she flushed a deep red. "Get me loose from this."

While I extricated her, I turned her around and saw she had tiny yellow panties on as well. The more flustered her movements became, the more excited I got, until my cock was making an aching tent in my shorts.

Finally, I worked her free, and had my arms around her waist. Chrissy's arms were atop mine, and she looked up quizically. "Thanks. If there's nothing else, I better get back. My husband will be looking for me."

"Can't I have one quick kiss for rescuing you?" I said arrogantly.

"I don't think so. Now if you'll excuse me." she huffed.

I roughly pulled her mouth to mine in violent desire, and she tried a muffled protest.

"Mmmph.What the fuck do you think you're doing, Steve? I'll scream!"

The more Chrissy struggled to get free, the more her sundress slipped down. As I kissed her neck and tongued her ear, I could see the tops of her dark areolas appear.

She pounded weakly on my back and her tone began to change.

"Please, Steve. Please let me go." she whispered in a little-girl whimper.

I began to pull down her panties with one hand, and pulled out my cock with the other.

I placed my pulsing prick in her dainty hand, and she tried to close around it.

"Ohhh...," she groaned,"I can't do this." Still she stepped out of her soaked panties and started to jerk my cock with desire.

I yanked her sundress down to her waist and began devouring her huge tan tits. I left spittle and hickeys all over her huge nipples as she lifted her leg to get my cock in her.

"It's so big." she said in a far-off voice."Please, Steve, stop this- I can't help myself."

"Bend over." I hissed, and Chrissy gasped as I pulled the sundress over her raised arms and threw it carelessly in the bushes.

I stuck my raging prick in her sopping pussy with an audible plop.

"Uh--fuck, fuck it." she groaned.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her like a whore while she hung on to a nearby tree branch. Her golden tits swung obscenely in rhythm to the jabs of my cock.

"Pound me. Pound me like a filthy whore,"she babbled. I stuck my finger in her ass and she started sobbing in orgasm.

"You look like a cum-eater," I rasped. "Tell me you want to eat my hot stinking spunk."

"No, Steve! I've never done that!"

"Well, today will be the start." I ordered, and she began to buck back even harder.

"Turn Around!"

Chrissy spun around on her knees and pushed her tits together and stuck her tongue out, wagging it and panting like a bitch in heat.

"Don't make me too messy," she pleaded."The others are nearby."

"I'm not going to pump my cock, cunt-you are. Now decorate your face with my jiz."

Chrissy moaned and deep throated me, then started jacking my dick furiously. I grimaced and erupted a hot shower of pungent cum all over her.She whimpered and jacked me off, trying to taste at least some of it. My cum was all over her face, hair,and tits.


When Chrissy began to slow down, I jammed my still hard dick in her hot mouth and told her to keep sucking.

I took her torn sundress out of the bushes and began sopping up her mess with it, until it too stunk of semen.

"Keep sucking," I grunted. "I'm gonna blow."

I held the back of Chrissy's head in place, forcing her to swallow a torrent of seed from one of her husband's lowly factory workers.

Chrissy sputtered as she got up on wobbly legs, and her entire body was coated with a sheen of cum and sweat. She tried to put her dress back on but it ripped open further, causing her semen-spattered tits to sway wantonly for all to see.

"Steve," she whispered pleadingly."Please sneak me back to your place to clean up. I cant let anyone see me like this."

As we secretly pulled out of the parking lot, I took off her sundress and threw it out the car window.

The entire way to my house, Chrissy lay her head in my lap and sucked her pussy juice off my dick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Picnic To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds