• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Picture is Worth...

A Picture is Worth...

Wow. I can see I'm going to owe Tom big for this. This party is really great. I don't think I've seen this many provocatively dressed girls since.... well... since the last issue of Playboy Lingerie.

You see, Tom and his wife had gotten invited to a Valentines' party. But two days ago, Tom's wife Nancy came down with the flu hard. And yesterday, Tom started feeling it, so he asked if I was interested in taking his invite. Dumb question. Who wouldn't want to go to one of Bill and Alexi's parties? They were legendary.

Word is that Alexi likes to throw theme parties, and having the money to do it right, she goes to extremes. I've heard stories of western parties, complete with cattle rustlers and dancing saloon girls. Stories of a full blown space ship coming out of the sky. With aliens. Wild animals running around their farm. All types of stories. To get an invite was a guarantee of an interesting night, and Tom had apparently cleared it that I could have his.

The bad news was that my girlfriend and I had a blowout this morning, and she took off for parts unknown. Looks like another night of blue balls. But then, there had been quite a few nights like that lately. I suspected another man was involved, hence our argument. Turns out, I was correct. Oh well, sie la vie.

Tom only asked one condition, and that was that he wanted pictures of the party. Tom works for one of those large electronic chains, and has access to all the cool gadgets that come in. He loaned me one of those pocket cameras that look like a flattened pen. Just stick it in your pocket, and push the button on top to snap a pic. The back even had a tiny screen to view the pictures on. Really cool.

Anyways, this being Valentine's Day, the theme for this party was 'sexy outfit'. Having only one day to plan for it, I decided I should check out the local costume parlor for an outfit. Pretty slim pickings, but I did find a Roman gladiator costume. Not that I have the body of a movie gladiator, but I'm pretty sure I won't get laughed at. The outfit consisted of a white, coarse cotton 'skirt' that ended just above mid thigh, with two inch wide gold painted metal plates hanging down from the waist tie every couple of inches. There was a wide leather belt and sheath that held the plastic broad sword. A diagonal leather strap up over my right shoulder helped hold it up. Leather wrist cuffs, a small leather belt pouch, and knee high lace up leather boots completed the ensemble. I used a piece of an old leather belt around my head to hold my long hair in place. All in all, it didn't look bad. I hooked the camera pen to the sword belt, just in case.

A young girl in a French maid costume, who graciously took my overcoat, answered the door. Obviously, I was one of the last to arrive, as the party was in full swing. Surveying the room, I could see that the costumes were wild. Men were dressed as pirates, construction workers, and cowboys. I saw a caveman and an Indian. The girls were dressed even more provocatively, ranging from bikinis to negligees and old-time barmaids in bustierres. Vampires and vampiresses abounded. Even the wait staff was dressed for the occasion. The waiters passing out champagne were dressed as Chippendale dancers. The girls holding silver hor'duerve trays wore low cut French maid uniforms.

I was immediately set upon and warmly greeted by a couple that introduced themselves as my hosts, Bill and Alexi. Bill did look rather dashing in his white cocktail tux, a la James Bond. I almost asked if he had a Walther PPK under his shoulder. Alexi was stunning in her Indian princess costume. Her jagged-edged leather loincloth barely covered her crotch, and the triangles of split leather on her bikini top were narrow enough that I could clearly see the edges of her areolas. A beaded head strap kept her long honey blonde hair, framing her wide-eyed face.

I accepted a drink from one of the Chippendales and blended into the crowd, absorbing the sights and sounds. As I was from a different caste, I knew none of the guests, but recognized a few from the society pages. But I was happy, sipping my champagne, looking at all the hot girls, and occasional snapping a picture. Who knows, I might just get a picture worth something.

Bill and Alexi were the perfect hosts, flowing through the guests, chatting, introducing, and making sure all were enjoying themselves. Alexi especially. She was in her niche, her forte. As small groups of people began to form, Alexi glided from group to group. Resting her hand on someone's arm as she spoke, putting her arm around a cowboy's waist. Always smiling, her eyes glowed. She seemed oblivious to the fact of, and even relishing, her near nakedness. She was captivating, and I found it difficult not to watch her every move.

As the night progressed and the drink flowed, I began noticing events. Every glass of champagne seemed to lessen what inhibitions she may have had. During a slow dance with a construction worker, his hands slipped down her back to her ass, then under the short and narrow strip of leather that made up the back of her loincloth. She didn't protest, but ground against him harder.

A glass later, she dropped onto the couch across from me, draping herself over a tall, dark vampire. From my vantage point, I could easily see that she wore nothing under her loincloth. I took notice that she was fully shaved, and that her lips glistened. And how those two little strips of leather held onto her large breasts, I couldn't say. They looked as if they would spill from their feeble attempt of restraint. She caught me looking, passing me a sly smile, then bounded from the couch to return to her mingling.

Another glass, and her actions grew bolder. She cornered one of the Chippendales, pulling him into a slow dance. I watched as she ground against him, one hand on his ass. He appeared to be attempting to act the gentleman, practicing restraint. But when Alexi reached down between them and began to fondle him through his black trousers, he gave up the act. One hand went to her all-but-bare ass, the other came up to knead her full breast. As the song ended, she leaned up, giving him a light kiss, her hard nipples pressing through the thin leather. Then she was gone again.

I followed her through the crowd. A shriek and a roar of laughter burst from the den. A small crowd gathered in the doorway to witness the source. Three couples had been in the den playing 'Twister'. The costume of one of the men playing was nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist, and Lady Godiva decided to rip it from him during the game. He was now chasing her around the den, snapping her bare ass with the towel, as those of us in the doorway laughed.

In my position behind Alexi, I had the pleasure of feeling her bare back press against my chest. I hoped she wouldn't notice, or at least take offence to my hard cock pressing against the small of her back.

Just then, Lady Godiva made a beeline for the door, the long cloak of hair that had been her costume flowing behind her. Her breasts bounced wonderfully as she ran. Those of us in the passageway were pushed back to the sides. My back pressed against the wall, I instinctively reached out, wrapping my arm around Alexi to pull her from the path. Being a whole head and some taller than her, I inadvertently had grabbed onto her right breast as I held her to me. It felt great, so full and firm, yet her skin so soft and smooth. She turned her head, looking up at me with a smile, as I squeezed her breast.

She turned to face me, pressing those wonderful breasts against my chest. Looking up to me, she spoke, her words drowned out by the shrieks of Lady Godiva racing past us, her hair flowing out behind her into the face of an equally naked young man with a towel. I gazed down at Alexi, as two other scantily clad couples bolted after Lady Godiva and her towel man. The confused look on my face told Alexi that I had not heard.

I felt her hand reach behind, slipping under my tunic-skirt to grab onto my ass. "I said, 'turnabout is fairplay'." Her other hand wrapped itself around my hard cock, squeezing and stroking me. Her thumb went to the tip of my cock, rubbing my slit as I throbbed in her hand. She slid her hand out, bringing her finger to her lips. Slowly, seductively, her tongue appeared between her parted lips, and licked the drop of glistening precum from her fingertip, her eyes never leaving mine.

With a mischievous smile and a gleam in her eyes, she turned and disappeared into the crowd. I followed, wondering what else would happen. Couples huddled in darkened corners to do a little groping and fondling of their own. I smiled, my hand on my sword belt, snapping pictures as I walked past.

After another couple of glasses of champagne, I saw Alexi slip down a hallway. How she could even walk was amazing, as she had to have had two bottles worth herself. I peered around the corner, watching her stop at a closed door. Ah, the bathroom. After a moment, the door opened, and a man dressed as an Indian warrior stepped out. The two Indians stopped, eyeing each other up and down in apparent mutual admiration. Glancing down the hallway behind her, Alexi smiled at the warrior, and then reached down to gingerly lift his loincloth.

Apparently pleased that he was unencumbered by underwear, she smiled again as she wrapped her hand around his semi-hard cock, stroking him to hardness. After glancing down the hallway again, Alexi bent at her waist, pointing her naked ass right at me as she flicked her tongue across the head of his cock. Her lips opened as she slid him all the way into her mouth.

The Indian princess grabbed onto his ass with both hands, as the warrior held onto her head with both of his. He back stepped into the bathroom, her head never stopped sliding up and down his cock. The last thing I saw was her ass as she disappeared through the door, her pussy lips glistening.

They rejoined the party just a few minutes later, looking as if nothing had occurred. I had to sit down, my hands in my lap. Even the weight of the metal plates did little to stop the tenting effect my cock was having on the short tunic-skirt.

As the evening wore on, the drink continued to flow. Hands wandered, asses wiggled, and boobs bounced. Couples began to leave for more fruitful groping at home. The rented wait staff packed up and left.

I saw Alexi disappear down the back hallway again. Again I followed and peered around the corner. She stopped at a different door, turning on the light as she entered. I crept to the doorway, peeking in. Alexi was bent over the bed, once again that beautiful ass pointed right at me, wiggling, as she rummaged through the stack of coats on the bed.

I slipped in quietly, closing the door behind me. Just as the barrel clicked shut on the door, I turned off the lights, and quickly moved up behind her.

"Who's th..." is all she got out before my palm found the middle of her back, pushing her forward into the pile of coats. Her ass was held up in the air invitingly, propped up by the high footboard of the bed. The moonlight, streaming in through the partially open curtains, perfectly framed her ass. I tucked my tunic-skirt over my sword belt, my cock pointing straight at her. I flipped the back of her leather loincloth up, gazing down at her cute little rear bathed in moonlight, her pouting lips protruding between her cheeks.

Alexi tried to lift up on her arms. I leaned forward over her, pressing her back down into the pile of coats, and the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was wet. I'll bet she's been wet all night. 'No', I thought to myself, 'I think you really don't want to know who. I think you prefer the anonymity of it', as I slipped the head into her. Leaning forward, I bore down into her, easily burying myself deep into her. She was tight. And hot. And wet. Any sounds of protest were muffled by the pile of coats.

I gave her a few long slow strokes, letting her feel every inch. Then I drove into her fast. Deep and hard. Her struggles had already stopped, but this time she moaned. I plowed into her again hard and deep. She moaned and pushed back. Releasing my hold on her back, I grabbed onto both her hips and began pounding into her, harder and faster. In the moonlight I saw her clenching the coats as she pushed back onto me.

I had been so worked up all night, and she was so hot and tight, that it was over in a matter of exquisite moments. I slammed into her and exploded, pumping deep into her. I felt her muscles milking me, pulling out every drop.

Deflated, I finally slipped out of her. Pulling the hem of my tunic-skirt from my belt, I let it drop, covering my now limp cock. Alexi kept her head buried in the coats. No, she really didn't want to know. I guess for her, that's half the fun. I turned and slipped out of the dark, into the hallway, and back to the remains of the party.

She appeared in a couple of minutes, the found coats draped over her arm, and presented to their owners. Her face showed only that of a gracious host at the end of a good party.

Two by two the party began to dwindle. Alexi continued to match departing couples with their coats, and Bill retreated to the kitchen to attack the clutter of glasses and dishes. I played the grateful guest, and began ferrying glasses to the kitchen. The remaining few couples lounged on the couches, cuddling, in no hurry to leave just yet. I caught up to Alexi in the hallway.

"Alexi, I had a great time tonight. Fantastic party."

"Thanks. We always try to have a good time. Maybe you can come back for our next one."

"MMM... I'd love to, thanks. Do you have a couple of minutes? I have something I wanted to show you."

"Sure." she replied.

I asked if she had a computer, she led me to the room next door, their office. I plugged the pen camera directly into the USB port on the front of her computer, and dumped the pictures into her Photoshop. She watched quizzically. Her look turned to one of concern when the first photo of her guests popped up. Anger appeared when the picture of the construction worker squeezing her ass did.

"What is the meaning of this?" she demanded.

I said nothing. Up popped the picture of her draped over the vampire, her pussy clearly on display. Followed by the waiter being stroked as he fondled her breasts. A cowboy's hand between her legs as she sat on his lap. Her bare ass up in the air as she leaned over, retrieving coats. Even one of her stroking my hard cock after being nearly run over by Lady Godiva and her troops.

"Does Bill know how you act?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. Bill knows how I tease and flirt, and is OK with it."

Up popped the picture of her bent over, her lips wrapped around the head of the Indian's cock. Alexi's eyes widened in disbelief. Then the picture of her ass up in her air, as they disappeared into the bathroom.

"What do you want?" She asked, sighing resignedly.

"What did the Indian get?" It was more of statement than a question.

Alexi stood there glaring at me. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she slowly slid down to her knees in front of me. She reached up to my tunic-skirt.

"Wait. Your top."

"What?"

"Your top." I repeated, nodding pointedly at her.

Alexi reached up and undid the leather knot behind her neck, letting those two thin triangles of leather drop from her nipples. Her breasts, now freed, stood there firm and proud. Simply magnificent.

I reached down, pulling the camera pen from the computer. Alexi glared at me again. Hell, I think a picture looking down on her, with her on her knees, her breasts sticking out in front of her, my cock in her mouth, would make great wallpaper for my laptop. I tucked my skirt into my sword belt.

She lifted her head to me, letting the head of my cock touch her lips. She softly began sucking, letting barely half the head of my cock penetrate her soft lips. She seemed intent on not letting me enjoy this. I placed my hands on either side of her head, and plunged my cock past her lips deep into her tight mouth. Her eyes, full of anger, burned into to me.

"Now suck!" I commanded.

Alexi obliged reluctantly, dutifully sliding the length of my cock in and out of her mouth in long slow strokes. The feeling of her mouth was exquisite, so hot and tight, her tongue and lips so soft and wet. I snapped a few pictures for later as she looked up at me.

My hands went back to her head, pushing myself forward, forcing my cock down her throat. I felt her throat muscles contract along my shaft as I ground her face into my crotch. Looking down, I saw that one of her hands had disappeared under her loincloth, fingering herself. She apparently was enjoying this too.

I began thrusting my hips forward, pounding into her mouth faster and harder. Her hand was working furiously between her legs. As I drove into her mouth faster, her other hand went to a nipple, twisting and pulling it. The faster I rammed into her mouth, the faster her fingers worked on herself. It was too intense, I couldn't hold back any longer.

I plunged hard and deep into her mouth and exploded, my hot cum shooting down her throat as she shuddered and shook, her body wracked in her own orgasm.

After pulling every drop out of me, I slid out of her hot soft mouth, covering myself with my tunic-skirt. Clipping the camera pen back onto my sword belt, I turned and opened the office door.

"You know..." she whispered.

I looked back at her. Still on her knees, she looked up at me through her disheveled hair.

"You know... all you had to do was ask." There was a gleam in her eyes.

I just smiled and left the office. Maybe at her next party I will.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Picture is Worth...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds