A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Ch. 03

"And no one has told me that it's as big as what I've been holding, and I know how tight my pussy is."

"But we're going to?"

"Nothing can stop me from wanting to, now. Did you say 'please'?"

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I think you just moaned with a nod, had my nipple still in your mouth."

"You really want us to try to do it? I don't know what it's like for girls, but I've heard that they need a lot long than my cock is going to."

"And I have heard the same, but we're not going to stop now. My pussy is so wet. Has to be a first time, and if it isn't as good as I want it to be."

"Okay. I stop chewing on your nipple and say 'please'."

"Fucking right, my nipple is all sore. Zip!"

The kitchen timer rings, startling us.

I squeezed her breast, and we laughed. As she turned out my arm, she grinned and said:

"Saved by the bell! I'm still a virgin! That was fun."

"It sure was! Not better than looking at pictures, but it if ever starts something like that, I'll remember your part."

"And yours. He'll probably get to third base faster than we did."

"You won't ask him to say 'please'?"

"You know I won't!"

We snickered, and I helped her get our TV dinners on the table. We were still chuckling as we sat down to eat, silently toasting each other with our beers, grinning. We ate in silence for a while. Then I murmured:

"Still didn't settle what we're going to do."

"Not that."

"No, just a game to past the time."

"Um-hmm. We'll think of something."

"I am sure."

She nodded with smile, and we drank again. We shared the third TV dinner, and finished eating. After cleaning up, we went in the living room. At the sight of the towel on the sofa, we exchanged slightly wry smiles, and she asked:

"Think we can sit there again?"

"Not like before."

"No, just watch TV."

She spread the towel out again for both of us to sit on, and we watched TV. For a while, we just sat next to each other. When her hand moved from hers to my thigh, I put my arm around her shoulders. She got up after the news and found a film on another channel and sat back down under my arm again. We watched it for a while, and then she leaned a little closer to me, and my forearm dropped down over her shoulder. A minute or two later, her hand was back on my thigh. When her fingers moved a little, I wondered if she was recalling our game, wanting me to recall it.

She drew her shoulder under my arm back, and my forearm dropped lower. My fingers brushed her breast. Her fingers moved on my thigh. Mine cupped in a little under her breast.

"Um-hmm," she responded softly, moving her fingers again. I held her breast. She nodded, and her hand slid up my thigh. I knew where it was heading, and my cock did too. It was a small handful, when her fingers curled around it. Her thumb brushed over its soft head, still surrounded by my foreskin. For a minute or two, our hands were still, but my cock was filling her hand better, and the head of my cock was projecting further. My fingers closed around her breast. Her nipple was stiff and pressed in my palm.

Of course, we knew what we were doing. Before we came in from the patio, we had agreed that we were going to do something in bed. We had sort of cheated in the kitchen, but our delightful conversation after that and few words during dinner had only confirmed that we would. What else should we do in our parents' big bed? Her thumb rubbed over the head of my cock, no longer touching my foreskin. I squeezed her breast. We did that a couple of times more, in silence, and then she murmured: "Bed."

I nodded, and we got up. I turned off the TV, and she picked up the towel. We had to go to the bathroom. After she had used the toilet, I did, hardly having to hold my cock down. She washed her pussy, and I washed my cock and balls, both silent. When we returned to the bedroom, she murmured: "We can both do it," and wound and set the alarm clock.

I nodded, and we lay down and curled up together, my head between her thighs. She urged me to draw my thigh up under her head. When I slid my arm under her waist and drew her hips closer with both hands, she guided my cock to her mouth and then did the same. It occurred to me that I was going to have to remember not to thrust my cock too deep in her mouth, since her hands were holding my ass and couldn't keep it from thrusting deep in her throat.

We licked and sucked, and it became more arousing. It hadn't really been, when we started, but we both knew that we enjoyed doing it and what the other one was doing. We were in no hurry, not after what we had done in the living room and in the kitchen. It was just very nice and familiar to again taste her pussy and feel her sucking and licking my cock. It couldn't be more "familiar," brother and sister arousing each other, but if we liked it? And we did it so good!

Would another girl's pussy be as good, taste as good? Probably, if she let me, wanted me to enjoy it, but would she want to suck my cock, want to suck it as much as my sister did, and as good? That was hard to believe, the way she was sucking and licking and holding the cheeks of my ass, like I was holding hers, my fingers in between them at the base of her spine. Hers were there too, rubbing a little.

Did she want me to rub her asshole again? One of her fingers was closer to mine. Did she want to rub mine, think I would like that too? If she had liked it, would it feel good for me too? She had liked it; she would again. She did, nodding with hum. Were her fingers' rubbing over mine just suggesting that she wanted me to do more again, or did hers want to probe in mine?

My finger tip found the middle of her little hole. It tightened. Oooh! Her finger found mine. Of course, mine also tightened, a reflex. Her tightened again. My finger hadn't moved. Had she done that intentionally. But her finger had moved, making mine tighten. If she wanted me to, if she wanted to? She wasn't sucking or licking, waiting for me to? Oh, I also wasn't licking, waiting for her to?

If we both were waiting, I probed. She nodded slightly on my thigh and also did. "Uhnn!" Felt funny, but she liked it. We resumed our licking and sucking, letting our finger tips responded to the reflexes of our assholes. She and I weren't surprised when my finger probed deeper, but when hers did, I was surprised by the more intense sensation, but it was also arousing. It must feel like that for her too; no wonder she hadn't complained.

The additional arousal just accentuated what her mouth was doing on my cock. As I licked and sucked where she wanted it most, I assumed that it was for her too, having experienced it already. Yeah, she had asked for it and liked it, and I did too!

We came. Her pussy drenched my nose and eyes. She almost bit my cock again, when my first spurt shot in the back of her throat. I hadn't remembered not to thrust my cock too deep in it, but she hadn't gagged, when I had grunted and came.

With long, deep, moaning sighs, we recovered. I wondered again if there was anything in the book about where our fingers still were. Then they weren't. Her fingers rippled over my asshole, making it contract again, and I rubbed mine over hers, feeling hers contract. She snorted, nodding, and I did.

We had lain down across the bed and moved around with our heads on the pillows, not lying as close as we had had to in her bed, and pulling up the covers. She murmured:

"I guess we like that."

"I guess so, too. Anything about that in the book?"

"Hmm? I saw something, but flipped past it, thinking it was too weird, perverse."

"I would have too."

"But then this morning, in the shower, when you washed me there ..."

"It felt good?" I interrrupted."

"Strange, but not offensive, like I had imagined it would. Yeah, good."

"You sure didn't complain this afternoon."

"You didn't either, now."

"No!"

We chuckled and drew each other closer, embracing and kissing. She muttered:

"Forgot to save some for you, next time."

"Please, if you like it. I've got pussy juice all over my face; had to blink a couple of times to open my eyes."

"I like that, that you made me come so good. Let me lick them."

She did, humming, as her tongue licked back and forth on my eyelashes. She hugged me again, and we kissed again, then relaxed in each other's arms, and our thighs overlapped, then squeezing. I was dozing off, when she began to turn over. She backed up against me, and I drew my thighs up behind hers and held her breast. We said good night and fell asleep.

During the night, when I rolled back, I was only vaguely aware that something was different, since the covers didn't drop down on my side, and when I rolled onto my other side, I couldn't pull then with me. Half awake, I remembered that I was in bed with my sister, Vicky. But then the tension on the covers slacked, and she also rolled over. I dozed off again with no thoughts about how we had spent the day.

I was awakened by her moving closer to me and putting her arm around me, reminding me that that is how we had woken up the previous morning. I opened my eyes, seeing that it was light and then recognizing that we were in our parents' room. Then I was wide awake, recalling the events of the previous day in reverse order: sixty-nine in bed, in the kitchen, sitting in the living room. Then my recollections got confused. What had we done in the morning, or had that been the day before? I knew we had started by looking at pictures in the book and that she had unbuttoned her blouse and that I had come in my pants, but after that?

I reached back and rubbed her hip. She rubbed my chest and said cheerfully:

"Good morning. I set the alarm clock half an hour too early, but it hasn't gone off yet."

"Good morning. Why that? Well, I know, if you thought we would want to."

"Just in case."

"You said I had a one track mind."

"You said it first. Just didn't us to go to work and then think we missed something."

"Thoughtful of you."

"We don't have to. I really didn't think we needed to, but, well, just in case."

"I don't either."

"That's nice. Turn over and hold me, and we can wait for the alarm, plus a little."

I rolled over and put my arm around her, and our thighs overlapped again. Despite everything we had done, it was a little surprising to be aware of her naked body against mine – her bare breasts – to have my arm around her bare back, to feel our naked thighs interlocked. Delightful.

"This is nice, real nice," she murmured.

"Very, naked bodies together. It suddenly seemed kind of surprising, delightfully so."

"Um-hmm, but don't tell me too much how, make it sound arousing."

"Didn't want to, just that."

"And all the rest was very nice, even nicer."

"Yes, but don't remind me, for the same reason."

"Just wanted to say it."

We rubbed each other's back and were silent. Eventually, we heard the alarm ring and let it run down. But then her thighs twitched, and she murmured:

"Got to go."

We flung back the covers and got up. It was also a little surprising and delightful suddenly to see her all naked again. As I followed her to the bathroom, I hope it would be like that every morning. I liked that I didn't yet have to go some much that my cock was sticking out; we didn't want anything to suggest arousal.

While we were washing each other in the shower, however, that happened, of course. I couldn't wash her breasts without arousing them, or maybe her nipples were aroused before I rubbed them. My cock was only a little longer before she started to wash it, but she wanted to wash it with her soapy hands until it was aroused. I don't think I soaped her pussy that much, but she was enjoying it with purring hums - pussy, purring cat. When I told her that, she purred again with a nod and sweet smile. I had to shave, and she said that she would get dressed and start breakfast.

We met in the kitchen, both dressed for work, looking and trying to act like normal siblings. We carried that off pretty well, right through breakfast and washing up, until she asked for a kiss before we left the house.

Normal siblings don't embrace and kiss like we did. After we parted on the street, I still recalled the feeling of embracing her in our clothes, and then that we had in bed, naked, her naked breasts on my chest. Had her nipples been aroused?

At work, I was busy enough not to think about her and the way we had spent the weekend. But then at lunch with the gang, the talk turned to how we had spent the weekend. I hope I didn't blush when the subject came up. Before I had to say anything, I remembered my idea about girl-watching at the swimming pool, an appropriate male activity to mention with men in the cleaning crew. I didn't have to say much, before insinuating questions came that suggested their own answers: skimpy bikinis, big boobs, girls too skinny to wear bikinis, no success with any, and the like.

I was a success, just worried that I would have to continue my tale the next day, surely with a new chapter the following Monday. On the way back to work, it occurred to me that I could ask Vicky for help, that she would enjoy my dilemma, then I wondered if she had had the same problem, thinking that she could complain that she had had to spend the weekend with her little brother.

As we were cleaning up at work, I, of course, began to think about Vicky again, and then on the way home. Which one of us would be home first? Should the first one already get undressed? That could be funny for both, Oh, if she were already there, would she remember to leave her bra on, so that I could practice unhooking it? I didn't think she would be sitting there with just her bra on, maybe in just her bra and panties; more likely, with all her clothes on. Did we really want immediately to do something? We hadn't had to in the morning. Then I remembered that we had talked about having a shower together. That would be a way to get our clothes off and a little closer, and then see what developed.

The mail was still in the mailbox; she wasn't home yet. After all my thoughts, I didn't want to surprise her by being already naked. I didn't want to sit down in my work clothes, and then remembered to find our parents' itinerary. Yes, it did have their New York hotel, and Vicky had been right about their flying on Wednesday morning, but it didn't have a phone number for the hotel. I called information and got the number. As I was hanging up, she opened the door and saw me.

"Oh, you're home already. Hi. Did they call? Who did?"

"I did, information; got the phone number of their hotel."

"What for?"

I didn't want to tell her what I had been thinking on the patio and replied:

"Thought it would be nice, if we called them tomorrow and wished them 'bon voyage'."

"Oh, that's a good idea, better than their calling us again."

"And asking what we've been doing."

Damn! I hadn't wanted to say that! Vicky just smirked with a nod, however, then remarking:

"You have to change, probably have to take a shower more than I do."

I nodded, and she smiled, both of us turning to our parents' bedroom. This was working out just like I had hoped, better, since she had mentioned the shower. We took off our clothes, hesitating to look at each other when we were down to our underwear. When she shrugged and reached back to unhook her bra, I said:

"Stop, let me."

"Oh, yeah," she agreed with a grin, stepping closer. When I started to reach around her with both hands, she said:

"Just one hand, for practice."

I let one hand drop and found the fastening with my other hand. She chuckled and took a deep breath, tightening her bra. Which way did the hooks go? Hard to tell with her bra stretched so tight around her. She slid her hand around my side, still holding her breath, chuckling, without exhaling.

"You're being difficult," I complained.

"Have to learn how, even if she thinks she doesn't want you to."

She quickly inhaled again. I snorted and replied:

"Isn't it more likely she'll want to moan deeply?"

She nodded and did, exhaling strongly. My fingers and thumb could press the ends of her bra together, and it popped open. She nodded again with a chuckle and took another deep breath, the ends slipping from my fingers. Her hands found the elastic of my shorts, and mine found hers. As we pushed them down, she chuckled again and said:

"Now that I know you can undress her, I'm sure you'll know what else to do."

We snickered and had to step back, then taking off our own underpants. When she reached down, her bra slid down her arms. That was a nice view, seeing her breasts with her leaning down. Her nipples only popped out, when she looked up with smile and saw me staring at them. She had looked up from seeing my cock, which was just comfortably a little larger. Like it should be, when a girl saw it, I thought. We stepped out of them, and she stood up with bra and panties in one hand. Her other one unconsciously fluffed up her pubic hair.

"Guess I always do that," she murmured, then added:

"Like your jostling your balls."

I hadn't noticed that I did. I smiled wryly and replied:

"Just to make sure they're there."

"I hope so!" she replied with a grin.

"Want to check, yourself?" I asked saucily, liking that we were bantering like we had before.

"In the shower," she murmured with a grin.

She did with soapy hands, as soon as I began to washed and fondled her breasts. We chuckled. Of course, she also washed my cock, more than just washed it, with the expected effect. We hurried through washing the rest of each other, including our feet, and then I washed her pussy with one hand and her asshole with the other one. She nodded with a hum and washed mine, fondling my cock enough to make it rise up again. When she turned off the water, she rubbed my cheek and said: "Don't guess you have to shave."

That nicely confirmed that we were going to do something, not that I was doubting it. We dried ourselves. As we left the bathroom, she grabbed the towel that had been on the sofa and tossed it there again, as we agreed to have a beer. It was too early to start making dinner, but after our first sip, she asked with an innocent smile:

"TV dinners again?"

"If you don't want to cook? Three again."

She shook her head and then nodded, with a less innocent smile. We had another sip of beer, and I remembered the conversation at lunch and told her. She chuckled, enjoying it. When I asked for her suggestions of what else I could tell, she grinned with a hum and replied:

"Oooh, lots of possibilities; let me think."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 649 milliseconds