A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 02

"Only if you want to be."

"Hmm? If he is?"

* * *

I bought tickets for good seats at the football game, luckily, a home game, and told my roommate, Tim, that I didn't need the room that Saturday. Tim raised his eyebrows questioningly. I just replied: "her period." I was looking forward to escorting two girls to the game and dinner. If the guys in the dorm had been envious about my dating my sister, if a couple of them may have recognized that we spent so much time in my room, being seen with two girls would impress them, and maybe lessen speculation about what Vicky and I did.

Besides, it would be nice to see Elsa again, and she was attractive enough that guys wouldn't think that Vicky had just talked me into letting her drag along her roommate. Maybe I could chat her up a little, just to be nice. If anyone who knew me saw us, and saw that both girls were enjoying my company, that would be great. What would we do after dinner? Go to a bar, not one that asked for ID? A folk music coffee shop? Whatever the girls wanted, and if it didn't work out so well, they could go back earlier. When Tim and I parted, he shrugged and said that he wouldn't need the room: "back about ten." I wouldn't either, not with two girls, and one having her period.

Vicky and Elsa arrived. Elsa looked at least as good as I remembered. We both smiled a little self consciously; this hadn't been our idea. On the way to the stadium, however, Vicky led the conversation, giving us something to say, and I was less self conscious, and it seemed that Elsa also was. I didn't undress her with my eyes, although I couldn't help but remember the talk about girls' showering together. She had a nice slender figure, but not one that inspired me to envision how she would look with nothing on.

We enjoyed the game, cheering when our team made a touchdown, and cheering at the end, when it won. I hadn't thought about what we do after the game, before dinner. On the walk from the stadium, however, Vicky said:

"Can you show us your room? Elsa want's to see it."

"I didn't say that," she murmured. Vicky ignored her remark and said:

"Unless Tim is there, my cousin's roommate."

I appreciated her reminding me of that and that I should know that Elsa knew us that way. Elsa nodded with a slightly wry expression, apparently understanding our problem about using the room for what we did.

"He isn't," I replied, and led them in the direction of our dorm.

I had to wonder about my sister's oblique reference to what we did, and wondered how much Elsa knew about that. Then I was relieved to remember that Tim and I didn't leave our clothes lying around, like I had seen with a glance in another room. I apologized that we hadn't been expecting company.

In the room, Elsa looked around; Vicky didn't have to. Elsa remarked:

"A little bigger than ours, nice."

Did she do anything to suggest that she was thinking about what Vicky and I did? We left the room. Outside the building, a classmate looked at us and smiled, looking at both girls, and said to me:

"If you can lend me one of them, you all can come to a party, upstairs."

He gestured with the paper bag in his hand, obviously containing a bottle, indicating that we would be his guests for drinks.

Vicky immediately nodded and said:

"You can have me. I mean, borrow me."

We all snickered at her remark. Had it been intentional? Whatever, it left me and Elsa together. That was fine with me, and her smile and shrug suggested that it was with her too. We returned to the building. As we went up the stairs, I said to him:

"You can only borrow her till dinner; she's my cousin, have to watch out for her."

"Spoil sport!" Vicky replied, giving me a grin."

Elsa chuckled softly, giving me a smile. Yeah, she knew all about us, I thought, but she didn't seem to mind, and I rather liked that she didn't, that she did know. There classmates and girls in the room. He had a bottle of whiskey in his bag. From a tray with plastic cups and an ice bucket, he offered us drinks. He and Vicky drank. Elsa sniffed at hers and murmured that she had never drunk whiskey. I hadn't either. We raised our cups and had a small sip. We both raised our cheeks in response to the strong drink, then smiled.

"My first college party," she murmured.

"Mine too," I agreed, adding:

"and only because both of you were along."

"Wasn't sure it was a good idea."

"It was."

We smiled and ventured to have another small sip. I hoped that Vicky had more experience; she was already in conversation with the guy and another couple. I didn't really have to worry about her, even if the guy had overheard that he could only borrow her; she couldn't.

The party continued, getting louder as more couples came in the room, and more was drunk. It was so loud, that Elsa and I didn't have say much, just sipping and smiling, still on our first drink. I forgot about Vicky, although we were observing the others, chuckling about a couple of guys who seemed a little drunk.

Suddenly, the guy and a Vicky found us again, and he said:

"I only borrowed your cousin, but she said that I could come to dinner with her."

Vicky nodded with smile that let me think she had been drinking more than Elsa and I had been. We left the party. Outside, he suggested a restaurant, saying that Vicky would be his guest. That was good, since it was a more expensive restaurant than I would have chosen. Away from the noise and the crowd, in the fresh air, when Vicky took his arm, Elsa took mine. I liked that, but wasn't sure if I liked that Vicky had.

We had a nice dinner and chatted, sharing a bottle of wine. Again, I liked the way Elsa glance over at me, but wasn't sure I liked that Vicky also glanced over at him that way. When it was time to pay the bill, after we all had gone to the restrooms, when he reached for his wallet, Vicky smirked at me. Did that mean that she was playing a game with him, or did her quick glance over at Elsa mean something?

He came with us to the bus stop, again with Vicky's hand on his arm, but Elsa was also holding my arm. I wondered if she knew that most couples kissed before the bus came. Vicky did, and it looked like he did - on a first date, that really wasn't one? If Elsa wanted to ...?

We waited at the bus stop. They were now holding hands, and Elsa's had found mine. She glanced up at me, squeezing my hand. I had only fucked my sister, but I knew that kind of a glance. Other couples were waiting, some immediately kissing as though they didn't want to stop. Elsa glanced at them and squeezed my hand again, and I squeezed her. Were we both waiting to see what Vicky and the guy did? Then he turned to her, and they kissed. We would too! Elsa was turning to me. How much of a kiss?

Our lips met, and then the tips of our tongues, and then hers was more eager than mine. No, it was just first to want to kiss better. A first 'non-date' and kissing like we were! No one could tell that it was, and not the way she was press her whole body to me, not like some girls I had kissed, who didn't press their hips to mine, like she was.

The bus arrived before my cock had time to rise. Had she felt it, swelling down in my boxer shorts? Had she wanted to, pressing her hips to mine, instead of rocking them back, as though the girl didn't want to feel it?

The girls got on the bus, smiling and waving at us. We waved back. As we returned to the campus, he remarked:

You sure have a nice cousin, and a girlfriend."

"Just roommates."

"Nice, both of them."

"Didn't know my cousin was like that."

"She isn't, well, not with me. Oh, she wanted to kiss, and good, but said that it was just for a nice evening."

"My 'kissing cousin,' not with me," I replied, hoping that it sounded humorous. He chuckled and replied:

"Our bad luck."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, glad that we were in the dark, where he couldn't see my relieved smile.

* * *

On the bus, Vicky and Elsa exchanged wry smiles. It was a couple of minutes before one of them spoke, after glancing around to see if she could be overhear, Elsa:

"Sure didn't think the evening would end like that."

"Me neither. I just thought he deserved it, after inviting us to the party and paying for my dinner."

"Hmm? Sure looked iked more than that."

"Oh, I wanted to, couldn't do anything else, you know."

"I wonder what he thought about that - both of them."

"I told him it was just for the evening."

"He must have been disappointed."

"Was more than he could have hoped for."

"And your cousin?"

"I'll tell him that. And you two? Sure didn't look like a first date."

"It wasn't, and wasn't like one, I guess."

"That's nice, I hope."

"Hmm? I didn't tell him it was just for the evening."

"You want to again?"

"First boy I have kissed in weeks, months, since high school. He wanted to, too."

"That's nice. Why not? He's only my cousin."

"You don't mind?"

"No, as long as I can kiss him."

"Hmm! That's not all you do."

"I can share, just my cousin."

"What's that mean?"

"Better not tell you here."

They rode on in silence, not speaking until they were in their room. Then Elsa asked again:

"What's that mean?"

"What?"

"Your 'that I can share'?"

They were undressing. Elsa let Vicky use the bathroom alone to change her tampon, waiting for her to finish everything she did there. When she returned to the room, Vicky said:

"I'll try to tell you, in bed."

She lay down in hers, waiting with her back against the wall for Elsa to join her. She returned, turning off the light and joined her. Vicky had been trying to arrange her thoughts, not sure that she had committed herself to an answer. They got comfortable, and then Elsa repeated her question:

"What? That you can share?"

Hmm? Umm, that, well, it would be nice for you if you had a good experience, after that bad one."

"With Milt, your cousin, whom you sleep with?!"

"If you both wanted to kiss?"

"And then sleep with each other?!"

"If you wanted to, him too, of course."

"You're going to ask him?!"

"I just thought it would be a good idea, for you, if you like him a little."

"'A little', that much?"

"It looked like it."

"Kissing?"

"Not just kissing."

"Yeah, it was all nice, but you think we should just jump in bed together?"

"We did, sort of."

"Kissing cousins, and I kiss both of them."

"You know us better than anyone else."

"And you want us to? Does he?!"

"I don't know, just that he never has with anyone else. He didn't have to kiss you. We can't forever."

"Sounds like you don't want to, I mean, with anyone else."

"But we will, eventually."

"Hmm? So I should with him?"

"Seemed like a good idea, for both of you."

"Hmm! ... To help him, help you both?"

"To help you, not so sure about helping us."

"Hmmm? ... You really want me to, him to?"

"I thought it was a good idea. It would be good; he knows how, not like that guy back then."

"I guess you know."

"Um-hmm, probably better than a first time with another freshman."

"Hmm? You think I should, ought to?"

"Not unless you want to, but you said that you didn't want to stay an almost virgin."

"Yeah, but with him, just for that reason?"

"A lot of girls do it just for that reason."

"Hmm? Yeah, last year, some girls were talking as though that's what they had in mind, 'popping their cherry'."

"In my school too, then not always happy afterwards."

"Hmm? Like me. Hmmm? Maybe I did too."

"I didn't want to suggest that."

"I sure wasn't happy afterwards."

"It was just an idea."

"Crazy idea: you telling me I should sleep with Milt -- cousin or not -- the boy you sleep with."

"Yeah, I guess, and we don't know if he would want to."

"That too. Crazy! Goodnight."

Elsa rolled over, and Vicky said goodnight with her arm around her, her hand just resting on her lower breast.

During their shower in the morning, while Vicky was washing Elsa, Elsa snorted softly and remarked:

"If he knew we do this every morning."

"Then what?"

"I don't know; just occurred to me."

"He'd want to watch. Hm-hmm! You almost thought he could be, when I scared you that time."

"Did I? I guess so."

"Like, almost would have liked him to see you."

"Hmm! If you could scare me like that, I guess somewhere in the back of my mind it seemed possible. Oooh! You haven't told him how I look -- like this?"

"Of course not - yet!" No! I won't. Why did your nipples pop out?"

"Don't ask. Don't yours, when you think about his seeing them?"

"Not even always, when he does."

"Just old 'kissing cousins'."

They finished their shower without saying more. During their periods, they didn't do anything or talk about it, but then they really did, starting earlier, Wednesday night that week, now with a towel under them on the bed. Instead of their early "four hands" invitation, now one or the other just smiled and brought her towel from the bathroom.

Since Wicky had just had her period, Elsa insisted on giving her her orgasm first. Vicky chuckled and asked: "Where's my highlighter?"

Elsa sprang up and found it. They kissed, chuckling as Vicky fondled Elsa's breast, while she rubbed the highlighter on Vicky's pussy. When one of her fingers slipped further down between her pussy lips and felt that she was moist, she chuckled and turned the highlighter down and pushed the small end in. Vicky nodded with a moaning chuckle and rolled back, spreading her thighs. Then they both chuckled, when her pussy pushed it out, and Elsa pushed it back in -- several times.

"The other way," Vicky murmured, and then the bigger cap end was in her pussy.

When Elsa twisted it, Vicky responded with another chuckling moan and reached down and began to rub herself. After a few more twists back and forth, she murmured: Enough playing, fingers."

Elsa's fingers also twisted in her pussy, but did more, as she sucked one of Vicky's nipples. When Vicky was about to come, Elsa tried to cup her hand to catch as much pussy juice as she could. She lost most of it, however, when her hand had to follow the quick rocking of Vicky's hips, when both their hands gave her her orgasm.

Vicky moaned with a long sigh. Elsa tried to bring her hand to her mouth without losing the little puddle in her palm. She licked up what she could and stuck her fingers in her mouth. When she drew them out, she murmured:

"We do taste good. I wanted more."

"Me too," Vicky agreed with a nod.

She hummed, smiling to herself; she knew how Elsa could have more, she too, if they did what her brother did to taste her pussy juice. Nice that Elsa had said that, she thought; maybe she wouldn't be so surprised now, if she mentioned again his doing that. But first, it was her turn to use her fingers and enjoy sucking Elsa's tight little nipples. As Elsa rolled back, and Vicky rolled forward, she asked if Elsa wanted the highlighter. She didn't, just murmuring: "Do it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds