• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 03

A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 03

123

I should have remembered to warn readers of the first two chapters that my characters take a while to do everything readers may be expecting. I enjoy imagining how a relationship could actually develop, trying to make it sound entertaining and enticing. I like them be wittier than than most of us probably are. I'm not, just have the time to figure out they could be. Quite a few readers seem to enjoy this, probably not ones with itchy fingers.

Vicky's period becomes instrumental to the plot in this chapter. Elsa also has hers, of course, but I haven't bothered to worry about when. Just assume that it doesn't intrude on the story.

Vicky hummed, smiling to herself; she knew how Elsa could taste more pussy juice, she too, if they did what her brother did to taste hers. Nice that Elsa had said that, she thought; maybe she wouldn't be so surprised now, if she mentioned again his doing that. But first, it was her turn to use her fingers and enjoy sucking Elsa's tight little nipples. As Elsa rolled back, and Vicky rolled forward, she asked if Elsa wanted the highlighter. She didn't, just murmuring: "Do it."

Vicky did, not just enjoy sucking and nibbling, enjoying feeling her fingers in Elsa's tight, wet, warm pussy. She also tried to cup her hand to catch Elsa's pussy juice, but mostly as an excuse to say that she also had wanted more. Her hand was drenched, and the towel got another got another dousing.

Vicky wasn't so careful about trying keep a few drops in her palm, just licking it noisily with a hum and then sucking her fingers. Before she could say anything, Elsa murmured:

"You like it too, as much."

"Not enough, 'as much,' of course."

"And he does too?"

Vicky nodded with an "um-hmm," pleased that Elsa had saved her from mentioning him first. She confirmed her nod and hum:

"He does, as much as we do."

"Like that? Like you said?"

Elsa had only asked, not in a surprised tone, Vicky recognized with delight. She just nodded again with a stronger "um-hmm," hoping Elsa would ask more. Elsa snorted softly, quizzically, and murmured to herself: "If he likes it," then louder to Vicky:

"With his tongue, like with our fingers?"

"Um-hmm, feels good."

"That good? So you come like that?"

"Usually, always good."

"Hmm?! Hmmmm! Right in his mouth?"

"Sometimes, sometimes all over his face."

Elsa began to giggle, a nervous giggle, catching her breath and giggling again. Vicky giggled with her, nervous release after all her needless wondering about how to broach the subject. When Elsa caught her breath again, she remarked:

"Don't know if I want that."

Then she giggled again and said:

"Oh, I said that! I guess you know what I was thinking?"

"What I was, that we could do it."

"You would, you would want to?"

"Even if you didn't."

"Really? All over your face?" Elsa asked, giggling again.

"If I could do it as good as he does."

"You really want to. How does he do it?"

"Any way he can: sometimes down between my legs, sometimes with me sitting on his face, sometimes just curled up together."

"Oh! I guess he really likes to do it."

"And I do too."

"Oh?! You mean, to him?!"

"I was thinking about liking it any way he did it."

"But curled up together? Didn't you say you did that too?"

"Yes."

"With it in your mouth?!"

"Where else? Yeah, with his cock in my mouth."

Elsa started at hearing the four-letter word and was silent for a long moment. Then she asked softly:

"Really?"

"Um-hmm."

"You like that?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oh?"

Vicky liked that Elsa had also asked about that, but hoped that her surprise hadn't detracted from her curiosity about what the two of them could do. When Elsa still didn't say anything, she said:

"We were talking about what he likes to do."

"Hmm? Yeah. You would really do that?"

"If he likes to do it, I would, and I know it feels good."

"You want to lick my pussy?"

"Can't lick my own."

Elsa began to giggle, and then they both began to laugh. Then Elsa asked:

"Right now?"

"Before you change your mind."

"Mmmm!" Elsa responded and chuckled.

Vicky turned quickly around with all her experience with her brother. She urged Elsa to draw her thigh up under her head. When Vicky's knee suggested that Elsa raise her head, she did. For a moment, a very brief moment in that for Vicky so familiar position, she anticipated finding a cock to suck. Then her hands slipped under and over Elsa's waist and drew her hips closer. Elsa moaned before her mouth found her pussy. When it did, she moaned again and rocked her hips up, drawing her other thigh up past Vicky's head, who recognized her own reflex when her brother had his head between her thighs.

Of course, any girl would like to have her pussy licked and would respond that way, offering her pussy, even if it didn't yet know how good it was going to feel. Hers did, but Elsa was just moaning, as Vicky's tongue explored for the first time.

She also moaned; it was being better than she had imagined; her tongue discovering delicate inner lips and a wet round hole. Her fingers knew it already, but her tongue was more sensitive, could enjoy it better, more aware of its response to its licking and probing. And it tasted so good! She saved for last where she knew the pussy was most sensitive. It was! And feeling it with her tongue was so much better than feeling it with her fingers, and so much more intimate! What could be more intimate than kissing and licking a pussy, knowing how it felt for it? Elsa's moans confirmed how arousing it was feeling.

Vicky was distracted from her new pleasure. Elsa's hands were drawing her hips closer. She moaned in anticipation, and her thigh drew up, in one continous motion over Elsa's head onto her shoulder, it had done it so often with her brother. Vicky's tongue stilled, as she waited for Elsa's to find her pussy. It did, more tentatively than her brother's did, but then was also exploring, like hers had. She moaned encouragingly, enjoying its first exploratory discovery of her inner lips. Her tongue returned to Elsa's wet opening and suggested how she wanted to feel Elsa's find hers and probe. It did, and she moaned, and Elsa moaned, and they both nodded.

Of course, their tongues knew what the other's pussy wanted to feel! Her brother's tongue also knew what to do, but he didn't know how it was feeling for her, but Elsa did, and she knew how it was feeling for Elsa. They had known that with their fingers in the other's pussy, but this so much better, both at the same time, in the same place, almost as though she were licking her own pussy. But they wanted to taste each other, more than they already were, wanted to make each other give them more to taste than they could by licking their fingers. Their tongues agreed on where to do that, where their pussies were most sensitive.

As they were both moaning, their hips rocking, for an instant, Vicky thought that getting and giving at once was almost too much; it was such an arousing pleasure just to enjoy how she was arousing Elsa – another time, taking turns. Their mouths wide open, trying to cover each other's opening, with their tongues extended on their lower lips, licking, they came. Not quite simultaneously, but close enough that they relaxed together, with more pussy juice in their mouths than they had expected, hoped, but also with wet faces.

With moaning sighs, they recovered. Vicky slid her hand back and held Elsa's hot breast, and then she found Vicky's with her hand. Elsa was still sighing, when Vicky asked:

"Enough?"

"Mmmm! As much as I could want. Didn't know if I would really want to, but then I just had to, it was feeling so good; had to find out why, what you were doing."

"Both of us found out why he likes to."

"Um-hmm! ... You really want me to sleep with him? He can't do it better than that."

"And not better than you did, but that's not all he can do."

"Hmm? If that can be any better?"

"Have to find out; I think so."

"You 'kissing cousins'!"

"Um-hmm."

They chuckled, then Elsa remarked:

"Jeez, twice tonight! I don't know if I'll want to do anything in the morning."

"Hmm! For me too. Maybe not sleep together?"

"What I was thinking."

"It's a weekday morning, anyway, not enough time," Vicky remarked.

"Oh? Yeah, I was thinking it was the weekend."

"Wanting it to be."

"Um-hmm.!

Vicky got up and turned off the light and went to her bed, and they said goodnight. Vicky was very pleased that Elsa had wanted to do it as much as she had, that she had apparently been thinking about it enough to ask the right questions. Elsa had also remembered that she had suggested she sleep with her brother, this time not seeming to reject the idea - her "just a good idea." Would she ask the right questions to lead to that? As she fell asleep, she regretted that she still hadn't seen Elsa's pussy.

She woke up from a confused dream. She and Milt were back home, or there again, but Elsa was also there. In the dream, they didn't do anything, but somehow she knew that Milt and Elsa had, feeling that she had been watching them, but that wasn't in the dream, and she couldn't remember that they had talked about it.

When she was fully awake, she recalled the previous evening with a chuckling hum. She and Elsa had finally done that, and Elsa had been as delighted as she was. But now her pussy had to do something else. She got up. Elsa was still asleep. When she flushed the toilet, however, Elsa joined her, still looking sleepy, but smirking slightly before she said:

"Good morning. Sleep well?"

"After that? Yes, very well."

"Hm-hmm! Me too. I guess I'd been thinking about it."

"I liked that you had; I wanted to all along."

"Of course."

Vicky waited for her to use the toilet, then venturing to remark:

"We sometimes do that in the shower."

"Both of you, together?"

"Um-hmm, why not – everything else we do?"

"More than just 'kissing cousins'. Well, I guess so, in the shower; washes off."

"Of course."

"Hmm? Sometimes I have, when I got up late, to save time!"

"Before we started taking showers together?" Vicky asked.

"And back home."

"Me too," Vicky agreed, thinking that she had only started doing that after doing it with her brother, but then always.

In the shower, after washing each other, and then each washing her own asshole, Vicky again ventured to say:

"He washes me there too."

"He does?! You do too?!"

"Yeah, don't quite know how it started."

"My sister didn't, I don't think, those times she washed me as a kid."

"And I can't remember that my mother did, but she must have."

"Mine too. ... Oh? You don't want to do that?"

"It just occurred to me, like 'going' in the shower. That's more fun with him."

"Why? How? Oh? You can play with it, like with a hose in the yard."

"Um-hmm, something like that, a very small hose."

"I guess so," Elsa replied, nodding with wry smile.

During lectures that day, Vicky's mind wandered; it was all so good, that she and Elsa had liked licking each other's pussy – she still had to see it – and that Elsa hadn't been too surprised about what she had told her in the bathroom. She had to get Elsa and her brother together again, but not the coming weekend; she had to talk to him, not to mention what else they would both want to do. Was it time to tell him all about Elsa and her? He would like that they took showers together, since he had already thought of that - everything else, too? If she wanted them to get together again, he and she were have to forgo doing anything the next weekend, but plan something to include Elsa. Oh, they could say that his roommate needed the room, whether he did or didn't. That would keep the subject in mind.

Her notes for the lectures had gaps.

That evening, Elsa and then she said that she had to do research in the library. Vicky was confident that it was because they both knew that they would have trouble studying together in their room. When the library closed at ten o'clock, on the way back to their room, they almost held hands, both chuckling warmly. Elsa's remark: "Saves time, if we both do it," only confirmed what Vicky was thinking.

They didn't save much time, since they extended their arousing pleasure by taking turns enjoying licking and then being licked. Vicky's fingers were closer to Elsa's asshole than hers were to Vicky's, but Elsa didn't object. This time, Vicky waited to enjoy her orgasm before giving Elsa hers. Afterwards, Elsa agreed with her that that was better. The bed had two wet spots, but they slept on them, after licking each other's wet face and then kissing goodnight.

In the morning, Vicky stayed in bed until Elsa was on the toilet, and then joined her, murmuring that she had to go, and stepped in the shower. Elsa snorted, but didn't say anything. Vicky turned away from her in the shower stall to avoid making her demonstration too obvious. When Elsa joined her, she just said: "I guess so."

When Vicky washed her own asshole first, Elsa snickered and said:

"Almost thought you wanted to do that too."

"I might have, would have, if you had been him."

"Hm-hm-hmm! I thought he was just supposed to be watching us," Elsa replied with a smirk.

"He is, but he would be disappointed, if we didn't."

"Hmm?! Since you both do?"

"Just assumed that we would too."

"He isn't watching."

They finished their shower, exchanging smirks. When Vicky called Milt at lunch time, as usual on Fridays, to hear if they could use his room, she was disappointed to hear that they couldn't. She had to change her plan, include Elsa without having talked to her brother, but he agreed that that would be nice: "to keep from thinking about what we would rather be doing."

Elsa was a little surprised, when Vicky suggested she join them again. When she explained why, Elsa smirked slightly and said that she hope Milt's roommate had as much fun as Vicky and Milt would have had. Vicky agreed with a better smirk, nodding; at least that bit of her plan was working out, Elsa's thinking about what they did in the room.

She hoped Tim really needed it and then would agree to Milt's having it the next weekend with her, and then Tim could have it, and then Milt again, but she would have her period and could suggest that Milt invite Elsa. She wondered what her brother was planning for the three of them to do, then recognizing that when Tim needed the room, the three of them could meet again. This was being better than she had anticipated, if it worked out. She crossed her fingers.

Elsa showed no reluctance to spending the Saturday with them. Maybe she was a little shy when she and Milt met again, but he immediately suggested that they could spend the afternoon at the fine arts museum or the science museum in the city, and suggested that after dinner they could go to a movie in the small cinema near the campus that showed old movies. Vicky gave him a big smile for his planning. They agreed to go to the art museum, taking the subway and tram.

They had no trouble spending the whole afternoon in the large museum, seeing everything. In the collection of classical Greek pottery, they all smirked slightly at the sight of men with erect penises. Later, in the picture galleries, in front of an Impressionist half nude, Milt glanced at his sister and said:

"They look like yours."

Elsa was a little taken aback.

"Too big," Vicky replied with a smirk.

"Smallest ones I could find, certainly not Rubens'," he replied, and then Elsa chuckled with them.

As the moved on, Vicky gave him another good grin behind Elsa's back. They saw a small painting by Botticelli, a blond Virgin and Child with St. John. This time, he looked at Elsa and said:

"Blond, looks sort of like you."

Before Elsa could say anything, Vicky chuckled and said:

"Not as much as she looks like Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus'."

Elsa blushed. Milt shrugged and admitted:

"If you say so; I don't know that painting of his."

Elsa, still blushing, gave him a little grateful smile. Vicky made a mental note to find the picture for him, since Elsa's figure was really quite similar. They continued their tour, ending in the museum shop. Vicky didn't go directly to the big art books, just noted that they were arranged alphabetically by artist. When it seemed that the others were beginning to lose interest, she turned and looked at the bookcase as though she weren't looking for anything in particular, but then found a thick book about Botticelli. It was easy for her to find one of his most famous paintings. She beckoned, catching Milt's eye, and said:

"Here she is."

Elsa complained: "Vicky!" and was blushing again with scowl in response to Vicky's smile.

She didn't follow him. He just looked at the picture with a smile and then closed the book. When the three of them were together again, he smiled apologetically at Elsa and said:

"She shouldn't have done that. You know the painting?"

Elsa nodded, blushing again with a wry smile. When he added:

"But his Venus certainly is lovely, not just his ideal of how Venus should have looked," she smiled demurely with downcast eyes and rosy cheeks.

He got an even better grin from his sister as they left the museum. On the way back to the campus, Vicky suggested that they have dinner in the college freshmen dining room. Elsa thought that would be interesting. He accused Vicky:

"You're just hoping someone asks if he can borrow you again."

This time I have to watch out for my roommate, now that we know she's a famous artist's vision of Venus."

"Stop it!" Elsa interjected, but smiled – without blushing, then adding:

"Besides, she was just his favorite model, painted her a couple of times, at least."

"I know why," Milt replied with a grin.

"Didn't know you knew so much about art," Vicky remarked, trying to disarm the conversation.

Elsa smiled cheerfully and replied:

"I don't, really, but someone sent my sister a picture postcard with the painting from Florence."

"She looks like you? A boyfriend?" Milt asked, Vicky nodding with grin."

"Not sure how much of a boyfriend, but I guess we look sort of a like. Hers are bigger."

Elsa suddenly blushed again, and more, when Vicky said:

"Yours are just like Venus's."

"I'd better get out of here, before you tell me more," Milt remarked and took a couple of steps along the platform for the tram.

Elsa gave Vicky mean expression, but Vicky just grinned and said:

"You said it."

"But you didn't have to say that."

"Probably not. Sorry. But they really are."

Elsa had to smile wryly, nodding. Milt called:

"Can I come back?"

"If no one say anything about Greek, Impressionist or Renaissance art," Elsa suggested with a grin.

Milt rejoined them, then smirked and said:

"You forgot the American paintings we saw, some of them."

"Them too!" Elsa replied with a grin.

"I'll just think about them," he replied.

They all chuckled, and the tram arrived. It was full enough, that they had to crowd together, but Elsa didn't mind that he had to hold on behind her back, and when it started, joulting her against him arm, she smiled, continuing almost to lean against his arm. Vicky also smiled.

When they were back on the campus, Vicky chuckled and said:

"You'd better hold my hand, so that no one thinks they can borrow me."

"Hm-hmm! You said he could have you, I'd better," he replied, taking her hand.

They all chuckled, and then Elsa said:

"Mine too, then," and turned her hand for him to hold.

"Mmmm! This is going to be nice, walking there with both of you."

"For us too," Elsa replied, squeezing his hand.

"When we sit down, someone may join us," he remarked, then asking:

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds