• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 04

A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 04

12

This will be quite short chapter, since the sequel will be a "stand-alone" story with a different name. Readers will understand by the end of this chapter. By then I will know the name of the sequel.

The story continues, the siblings Vicky and Milt sitting naked on his bed after her having sucked and his having licked, and then fucking. Her first comment afterwards was that he had almost fucked her to death again. They have been talking about her idea that he should sleep with her roommate, Elsa.

*****

"You really want us to," I said.

"Hmmm! You said it!" Vicky exclaimed with a grin and emptied her beer. Automatically, I tilted my can up and finished mine. She grabbed my can and dropped both cans on the floor. She looked at me with chuckling moan and demanded softly:

"Show me what you'd like to do with her, what she would like: suck my breasts, and then lick my pussy, and then let him do what he wants to do. She'll like it like that too."

She gave me a shove to lie down. As I did, it registered that she had said "She will," not "she would." Had Elsa already agreed to her plan, and my sister was just making it sound as though Elsa were still undecided? I had to forget that; she was lying on me, one of her nice nipples over my mouth.

I sucked and nibbled on it until she complained and made it pop out of my mouth. I was more gentle with her other one, admitting to myself that I might have wanted to overdo it on the first one to get back at her with my thought that she could have been misleading me about Elsa's indecision. Or had Elsa asked Vicky to convince me to sleep with her?! I had to forget about that, when Vicky raised her shoulders and clambered up over me and planted her pussy on my mouth.

Was Elsa's any different? I wanted to find out, but now to enjoy my sister's and make her enjoy it. I did, and she did, and my mouth captured more of her warm pussy juice than it had before. Did - would - Elsa moan like that and squirt as much? Vicky was clambering back. Before I could, she had her hand on my cock and was finding her wet hole. We both moaned, as she lowered her hips, and it sank deep in her tight pussy. It clutched my cock, making it surge.

She relaxed on me, and murmured:

"Sometimes she also comes that wet," and licked around my mouth, then adding:

"And tastes as good," and then we kissed.

With her tongue in my mouth and my cock in her pussy, I couldn't think about anything else. I grasped her ass, my fingers immediately creeping closer to her asshole. She tightened the cheeks of her ass, then relaxed them with chuckle in her throat, inviting my fingers to creep further down in the cleft between them. With a slight nod and encouraging hum, she waited for them to find it. It tightened under my finger tips, and her pussy squeezed again. A finger tip probed, and both tightened again. She murmured:

"Do it. We haven't yet."

She held her hips still, until I had, but encouraging me with a moan each time her asshole relaxed and let my finger probe deeper. She moaned louder, when she felt that I could wiggle my finger tip in her. Then she began to rock her hips, and I moaned in response to the slight movement on my cock and wiggled my finger tip some more. She responded with chuckling moan, and we just did that for short while, exchanging moans, until I couldn't hold my hips still.

The arousing sensations of her slight movement and the clutching of her pussy on my throbbing cock were too arousing, I couldn't control my hips. After they twitched a couple of times, making us both moan, she nodded and raised her hips. We began to fuck, my hips jerking up to meet hers, dropping back, when she raised hers, long strokes of my cock in her, her hips rising up until it almost came out, but it didn't. We were so good at this, so fucking good at this!

My finger was deeper in her, but I wasn't aware of that until after we came. My hand had been encouraging her hips to slap down on mine, and it must have just probed deeper each time they jolted together, the many times they did, until I grunted and felt my cock's long spurts in her pussy. Her thighs quivered and clasped together on me, and my pubic hair was flooded with her pussy juice, as she gasped and whimpered. We had done it again as good as it could be!

When our hips stilled, she slumped down on me, our stomachs heaving as we recovered. When she rocked her hips from side to side to extend her legs, my cock slipped out, and I drew my finger out, realizing then how deep it had been in her asshole. She nodded slightly with a soft "um-hmm."

If she had liked it, I thought, then remembering her last words, that she and Elsa hadn't yet. And before that, she had said that Elsa sometimes also came as wet as she had. Was I supposed to know that as enticement to make me want to sleep with Elsa? I had already decided that I wanted to, but did she? Had whatever Vicky told her about me also been enticing to her? Why the fuck was I supposed to, well, fuck Elsa? Because she had already admitted that she wanted to?

When my sister rolled off me with sigh, I remarked:

"You really want us to," then realizing that I had been thinking about it so much, that I had repeated what I had said before, more or less confirming her estimation that Elsa's and my saying that could just be a veiled admission that we wanted to.

"If you both want to?" Vicky replied.

"She hasn't said that she does, has she? You're not just making it sound like she is undecided?"

"No, she hasn't. Like I said before, just saying that, again and again, like you just have."

"If she does ...?"

"You will?"

"But don't tell her! Leave it open for both of us; maybe we won't. She shouldn't feel that she had to, because she had heard that I wanted to - no, just am willing to."

"Of course, better expressed than my thoughts. What about next weekend?"

"Our room? I told him he could have it. He hoped so."

"And you can have the following weekend?"

"I think he understood the idea of taking turns."

"Hmm? Like you said, his wanting it again could be a practical excuse for you. If it seems like she doesn't, then it wasn't possible, anyway."

"Kind of tactful."

"Um-hmm. Hmmm! But maybe another time?"

"You really want us to?"

"Said it again!" she replied with a grin.

"Another four weeks? No, eight weeks; your next period will be during Christmas break.

"Maybe I can have another excuse why I can't the next weekend."

"Hmm? I won't say it again. And this coming weekend, another double date?"

"Oh! There's something at our college that you could come to."

"Neutral territory."

"Hm-hmm! Unless the three of us end up among the bushes."

"Hmm! So you two can go back to your room, while I have to take the bus."

"We will, even if we don't kiss you like last week."

"Right, and I have to think about what you're doing, now knowing you enjoy it so much because you know how it's feeling for each other."

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you that; didn't want to give you an inferiority complex."

"Guys don't like competition, even if she looks like an artist's Venus."

"Don't think about her until you're back in bed."

"I thought you wanted me to, why I'm supposed to come to whatever it is next weekend: What?"

"Oh, it will be good, Ella Fitzgerald singing."

"Really?! That will be good!"

"Aren't we lucky that her concert fits our plans?"

"More like your plans. Oh, and then I'm supposed to suggest to Elsa that we do something the next weekend?"

"Yeah, I guess, of course," Vicky agreed.

"And she'll know why you can't?"

"Hmm? Oh, you can invite us both, and then I'll excuse myself. She'll then remember why."

"No, she won't, at least, not without immediately understanding why we two are supposed to be alone together."

"Yeah, probably. I'll have another excuse, if she is too doubtful."

"It better be good. No, we shouldn't end up in the bushes kissing again, if it's going to be like that. She would feel kind of trapped, if we had been kissing like that again, and I then suggested a date."

"Yeah, I see what you mean, kind of step back and start over - just the two of you."

"Something like that," I agreed, wondering how Elsa would react.

Vicky nodded and rubbed my ass and then said:

"At least, I know that you 'really want to'."

"Hmm? Now you said it. I guess I do; yeah, I do, but it's still a little crazy."

"You can tell her that," Vicky replied.

We chuckled with slight smirks. I knew that girls arranged a blind or not so blind date for a girlfriend, but this was something very different, a first date that was suppose to end up in bed, more like start in bed, where I was lying with my sister, whom I had just fucked twice, who was hoping I also would with her roommate. Fucking crazy! I realized that I had murmured those words, when Vicky snorted with a grin and nodded, rubbing my ass again.

We got up and had and went in the bathroom. She glanced at the toilet and then smirked at me and said:

"In the shower, and like I said, if you will."

"You really want to? Pee, right in your face?"

"If you will, right in my mouth."

"Hmm! I didn't know my sister was that raunchy."

"She is, if her brother is."

"Prove it!"

"If you promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I replied with our old kids' expression.

We had tasted it before, licking our fingers, so that wasn't going to be new, but I was still a little surprised when she dropped down on her knees in the shower. I just stood there, looking down at her and waited for my stream to start. It wasn't in her face, but she quickly grasped my cock and closed her eyes. It splashed on her cheek, and then she guided it to her open mouth. As it flowed in her mouth, she opened her eyes, glancing up at me. She shouldn't have smirked; it splashed around her mouth. She swallowed and opened it again. She had to swallow a couple of times more, before my stream petered out. She looked up at me again with a smirk, then shrugged and said:

"Guess I wanted to. Yeah, I did."

When she rose up, I knew what I had to do, and what it was going to be like. I dropped down and waited for her stream to arch out. I had to find in with my mouth. It tasted about like I remembered, and it was kind of nice feeling it flowing in my mouth. I suddenly remembered seeing a picture of a Spaniard drinking from a wine skin, the red wine squirting in his mouth. Did Spaniards think about what we were doing, when they drank wine that way? Maybe they were better at swallowing with their mouth open than I was, feeling her stream on my face when my mouth closed to swallow.

She was snickering. When I looked up, she nodded with a grin. When I stood up, she remarked:

"We just pee in the shower, haven't tasted it - yet."

"Hmm? Probably tastes better, if you haven't been drinking beer, darker yellow."

"Better? Maybe we don't have to do that. I told her about it, that it was more fun with you. She then understood and said: 'like playing with a hose in the yard'."

Hm-hmm! She got the picture, just a very small hose."

"What I said."

We chuckled and washed each other. When I was washing her her asshole, she murmured:

"We haven't done that yet, either, but when we were washing our own, I said that you and I did."

"Hmm? Still something new for you two to do, or should I know, in case we end up together here?"

"I hadn't thought of that, but you have; I hope so."

"Me and Venus taking a shower? Don't tell her I said that!"

"Tempting, but of course not."

We snickered with grins and finished our shower, then drying ourselves, enjoying watching each other. I remarked:

"I do have to find a painting of a nude with breasts like yours."

"Good luck, but not with Elsa; she already said that she didn't want to be along for that search."

"Pity, it would have been fun to ask her if she thought I was finding the right one."

"I can imagine - your idea - the two of you wandering around the museum, whispering: 'not those, too big;' 'Those? Too big nipples;' and so on. Before or after you've seen hers?"

"If I don't, if we don't, just as something to do for the afternoon."

"If she agreed to do that with you, you probably wouldn't need to go to the museum again."

I snickered with a grin and replied:

"If she doesn't want me to see hers, I could suggest: 'If I can't see yours, then let's go and look for ones like Vicky's.' Just a joke; I wouldn't do that."

"She'd never want to see you again, but maybe she would, if you acted - could act - like a guy who didn't just want to see her boobs."

"Are there any like that?"

"Probably ones girls wouldn't be interested in."

We chuckled and returned to the room. I remembered that I had agreed with Tim that we would be out of it by seven o'clock, and we agreed to get pastrami sandwiches again and return to the room to eat them with another beer. We quickly got dressed. When she didn't put on her bra back on, we smirked; we weren't going to return to the room just to eat - well, maybe also to eat each other.

Back in the room, when I turned back from getting the beers, she was already unbuttoning her blouse. She smirked and said:

"Naked Lunch," referring to the Grove Press novel.

Both naked, we sat facing each other, cross-legged on my bed, eating our sandwiches and drinking, smirking, when we saw each other glancing down at what else we could eat. My cock and her nipples were anticipating what we were smirking about. It occurred to me that her nipples had been neglected, recalling that she had said that Elsa also liked to suck them.

I didn't get to. When we had finished our sandwiches and beers, my sister hummed with smirk and murmured:

"That wasn't enough to eat; I need something more."

"I do too," I agreed, humming, staring at what I could see of her pussy, wondering if there was a moist spot on the sheet where she was sitting. I didn't have to glance down at my cock to know that she could see that it knew what else she wanted to eat. We curled up on the crumbs and finished our meal, very leisurely.

Like such other times, we took turns, eventually then with our fingers just tantalizing each other's asshole. Once, when I was letting her arouse me, I hoped that Elsa would let her fingers do that and want to tickle Vicky's. Then our fingers couldn't resist doing more, and we stopped taking turns.

She didn't have to chew on what she got to eat, thank goodness! It was my cock deep in her mouth. But I got to nibble. While we were recovering, I fondled her breasts, finding both of them. Then she remarked:

"You don't suck them often enough."

"I know, Elsa can."

"Hm-hmm! Not as often as before she discovered that she liked to do what you did."

"Can't have her mouth everywhere; shouldn't have let her discover that, if you want them sucked all the time."

"Rather have her lick my pussy."

I snickered and replied:

"If she wanted four hands, maybe you need two mouths."

"Oooh! Hadn't thought of that! Both of you?!"

"Ain't going to happen; shouldn't have gotten your hopes up."

"You could have played with them, while we were doing this."

"Not if you wanted my fingers to do what yours were."

"Oh, yeah. Hm-hmm! Still need more hands, too."

"Stop dreaming; it ain't going to happen."

She gave a disappointed sounding moan and nodded on my thigh. We sat up. I grinned and asked:

"Nonetheless, I hope you're satisfied now."

"Both ways, thank you."

"Me too."

She dove at me, pushing me back on the bed, and we kissed, briefly. Then she murmured:

"Damn, if it works out, another three weeks without."

"And worse, then back home for Christmas, and maybe we can't."

"Hm-hmm. You still have to find a present for me, but you know what I really want."

"Fuck! Hadn't thought about that, a present for you."

"You just said it!"

She was going to have her period again during our Christmas break, but then I remembered that we had still licked and sucked, which we hadn't done during the fall semester. Then it occurred to me that we could have trouble just kissing like we had in the past at midnight for the new year, just an embarrassed smack. I remarked:

"Maybe New Year's eve I can kiss you better than we used to."

"Not with them watching!"

"Maybe somewhere else, both ways."

"Mmmm! Have to be sure they drink enough to sleep well."

"And that we don't."

"Um-hmm!"

We got up and washed a little and got dressed. She tried to sweep up the crumbs in my bed and remade it, then snickering and asking:

"Maybe we should let it look like it has been used a little."

Before I could reply, she replaced the bedspread with a quick fling, not straightening out. We put on our coats and left the room. Outside, she asked what the film at the cinema was. I knew it was an old black and white Bogie film, and we there. Waiting to buy tickets, I mentioned that I hoped Elsa wasn't waiting for her.

"She can wait," Vicky replied, and the added:

"And let her think that we did it all again."

"She's going to ask?"

"I hope she's curious."

"You really want us to," I replied with a smirk.

Someone overheard us, and Vicky scowled with a raised finger, not raising her hand to her mouth. We were silent until we were sitting in the back of the theater. When the lights went out, I put my arm around her. She hummed, and her hand slid off the armrest between us. I was worried about what it would do. When the title of the film lightened the darkness, I saw that the couples on both sides of us were also closer. "Sabrina," with Bogie and Audrey Hepburn. I liked Audrey.

My sister's hand was in my lap. When a brighter scene flashed on the screen, I noticed that the adjacent couples were sitting like we were, one of guys with his hand dangling over the girl's breast. Just dangling, when it was lighter for a moment, I wondered. After that, my hand wasn't just dangling, and Vicky's wasn't just resting on my lap, not after my cock slid up my thigh. I squeezed her breast, and she squeezed my cock, and we watched the film.

At some point, Vicky whispered: "Her figure is better;" but it only confirmed what I was already thinking, charming as Audrey was. Without glancing over, I felt that the couple next to me was being as intimate, and wondered if they could imagine that Vicky and I had spent all afternoon doing everything we could. I almost chuckled, when they got up and left before the film was near the end. Maybe she had to return early, but I liked thinking that they wanted to do as much as they could, apparently not where they could, if they had started in the movie theater. I squeezed Vicky's breast, and she squeezed my cock, and we watched the rest of the film.

When we left the theater, walking to the bus stop, she chuckled and said:

"I couldn't have done that last week, with your arms around both of us."

"You'd have wanted to?"

"Of course. Never did in high school."

"Such a nice girl, of course not."

"Just raunchy."

"Very! And if her hand had also slipped off the armrest?"

"Hm-hmm! We'd had to fight for it."

We chuckle pleasantly. At the bus stop, we kissed, at least as good as a couple of the other pairs there, who also had their coats open with their arms inside them. The bus came. She smiled, for our kiss, and then smirked and said: "Next week."

I nodded, wondering if anyone who might have overheard her could imagine that we weren't just planning to meet again. I returned to our room, feeling my cock slide back down again, but promising it that I was going to be fantasizing about Vicky and Elsa.

Tim was already in our room, in bed, but with the light still on. He grinned. I returned his grin, shrugging, and he nodded. I also nodded and then told him that I would be going to a concert the next weekend. He grinned again with smirk and replied that he - no, he said "we" - were hoping so, then saying that I could have the room the following weekend. I just nodded with a smile, not telling how perfectly that fitted with Vicky's and my plan. Yeah, now it was also my plan.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds