• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 05

A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 05

123

It will be difficult to understand this chapter, if one hasn't read "Elsa: Will she, or Won't she?" the sequel to chapter 4 of this series. Elsa will, obviously. She did with Milt, much more enthusiastically than she or her roommate, Vicky, or Vicky's brother, Milt, anticipated.

Elsa is now on the bus back to her college, delighted with everything she had done with Milt, but not sure what to tell Vicky, who is having her period, also about whether to tell her that Milt has admitted that he and Vicky are siblings, not just cousins, as they had been claiming.

* * *

On the bus back to her college, Elsa smiled to herself and squeezed her thighs together, enjoying her wet panties from kissing Milt and their fondling each other before the bus arrived. She snorted with the thought that her panties were only now wet after all she had done with with Milt, smiling to herself again. Maybe they had been moist, before she got in bed with him, without her sweater and bra.

During the bus trip to his college after lunch, had she really imagined that they wouldn't do anything? She had, but, as she now admitted to herself, only because she couldn't envision how they could start. She grinned to herself: they had gotten around that, even if they had needed two beers.

What was she going to tell her roommate, Vicky, whom she now knew was his sister, not his cousin? Tell her that too? Could she fib that they had just gone to the science museum and not done anything? There wasn't anything they hadn't done! Her thighs clamped together again.

As she got off the bus, she was still undecided: try to lie and let Vicky think they hadn't, and let her maybe keep encouraging her to? Or proudly tell her that they had? She was proud, so pleased that she had done everything they could, had sucked his cock and liked doing it and tasting it.

Still undecided, she opened the door to their room. Vicky immediately turned and greeted her, asking:

"And did you?"

"We went to the science museum."

"You did?! You didn't! You look too self-satisfied. Hmm! Like the cat that ate the canary."

Elsa smiled wryly and replied:

"Not the canary."

"You did that ... too? His ...?"

"Wasn't going to tell you. He suggested I wait until after your period, when we can together."

"Hmm?! Thoughtful of him, but then I won't want to hear you talking."

"Me neither, you either," Elsa agreed with a grin."

"Shit! You must have done everything!"

"We did."

"Tell!"

"Mmmm! Only if you don't interrupt me."

"Try not to."

Elsa had taken off her coat and sat on her bed, now grinning. Vicky repeated:

"Tell!"

"Could take all evening."

"All the better, more reason to start."

Elsa began from the beginning.

[Have to read that story. Here, just Vicky's interjections, unless Elsa responds to them.]

Vicky interjected:

"Oh, Hm-hmm! Like that. You really didn't think you were talking about what you wanted to do?"

"And then you just jumped in bed with him?"

"Oh, I'm so glad it was so good. Good boy, Milt."

Elsa nodded, but took a deep breath, then murmured:

"He told me. I don't mind."

"Told you what?"

"Cousins, siblings, a couple of things you've said."

"Oh?! You asked? You don't mind?"

"Why should I? Just makes more sense now."

"Hmm? I guess it does. Yeah, siblings."

"The best ones I know, both of you."

"Sounds like you really know us both now."

"I will 'know' him, if you let me continue."

Vicky did, listening with chuckles, nodding and grinning. Then she asked in surprise:

"You wanted to do that too?! All the way?!"

"Maybe I would have, but he told me that if I liked it, I might never see it, and if I didn't, I might never want to do it again."

"Um-hmm. So you didn't taste it? Did you like to do it?"

"Mmmm! Of course! Well, maybe not 'of course,' but I did, like you do. And then – wow! - it shot all up on him."

"He was right. I don't think I've seen it, since I did it to him with my hand the first day. And then?"

"Yeah, he held my hand and helped me, and then licked his fingers."

"Suggesting you taste it?"

"Yeah, he said he does, after you kissed him the first time."

"He does. And then you did?"

"Sure tastes strange. Hm-hmm! I made him promise to let me do it again."

"And you did?"

"Much later, after a nap."

"Mmmm! 'Much later', and before the nap?"

Elsa continued her story with all the details she could remember. Vicky interjected:

"I bet he likes how good you taste as much as I do."

"Oh! He did that with his finger? I've been trying not to."

"You can now. I will too. It surprised me, of course, but then felt good. Hmm! And even better when we were fucking."

"Never heard you use that word before."

"No, but what else, now that I really have?"

"If you did again, you sure have. Tell!"

"And I've been trying to study and not wonder what you two were doing."

"Fuck! You really did! Like we do, coming twice. I was wondering ... Well, of course, then that way too, if he could use his finger."

"More than before, and I wanted it."

"Don't have to tell me. Bet you needed the nap after that."

"We did. Kind of funny; when I woke up: at first I thought it was your arm around me."

"And he thought his was around me?"

"Um-hmm."

"Nice of you both to think of me."

"We did, that we owe you a lot."

"My pleasure, except for all my wondering this afternoon."

"Sorry about that. Hm-hmm! We joked about it's being your fault, but then agreed that it was the covers' fault, letting me want to take off my sweater and bra."

"And you really didn't think you wanted to?"

"Oh, by then I guess I did. Of course I did. The covers just made it easier. Of course I did."

"And 'did'! Even if I hadn't been just wondering, had known you would, I couldn't have thought it would be like that. Oh, and now, after the nap, you wanted to suck his cock again."

"Don't be so direct! But yes, I did. Oh, it was good! It is good! I loved it. Oh, we tried to avoid that word, but he used it too. We agreed that it was just about 'loving' cock and pussy."

"Your language!"

"Um-hmm! Worse! I wanted him then to say my 'cock-sucking mouth'."

"You're as wicked as I am, without his being your brother."

"Thanks for lending him to me."

"Hmm? Not sure I should have. He's going to have to be real good to me, the next time we can."

"I hope so."

"But you probably want to again?"

"I think he does too."

"He would, if you were that good."

"'Good?' I thought I was wicked."

"Wickedly good! Next time I have my period, after the one during the holidays."

"What we were thinking."

"You two! Wednesday night you'd better be good."

"You too! I told him that we could do it better now – fingers."

"We will! So much for studying tonight."

Elsa nodded with smirk. Her telling had last long enough for them to go to bed.

* * *

On my way back from the bus stop, I tried to put together my thoughts about what to tell Tim, recalling that he was going to have seen my open bed, not just open bed, Two people couldn't have done everything Elsa and I had without its looking well used. And he would find my two towels, wherever they were, and know that we had taken a shower. At least, he couldn't know what else we had done in the shower.

Apprehensively, I opened the door to our room. Tim looked at me with a very wry expression and muttered:

"Guess you had a good time."

"Um-hmm. Sorry about how we left the place."

"Hmm! Didn't leave much to my imagination."

"Sorry."

"And your cousin introduced you to her? That couldn't have been a first date."

"Not quite, we'd met a couple of times before."

"And then like that?! I thought you were going with the other girl."

"Sort of."

"Just 'sort of,' here with her every time you could?"

I took a deep breath and said:

"She's my cousin."

"Your cousin?! Like that?!"

He didn't have to cross his fingers to indicate what he meant, but he had.

"Kissing cousins," I replied softly.

"Didn't know they were like that. And then her roommate?"

"Vicky, my cousin, couldn't this weekend."

"Hmm! And sent her roommate? Sounds like a tag team. Oh, nothing against them both. What's her name, Elsa, was very nice. Saw you a couple of times with the other one, your cousin. She looked nice, too. But ...? She wanted Elsa to ..., too? Like that?"

This time Tim didn't cross his fingers. I shrugged, hoping my expression looked more relaxed than I felt, and explained:

"They're pretty close, talk a lot. Elsa knows all about Vicky and me, and Vicky knows that Elsa only had once with a boy, and that it hadn't been good."

"Hmm? Girls talk. So she wanted ..., well, don't have to say it."

"She did."

"And Elsa did?"

"You don't need to ask."

"I sure don't! Wish I had a cousin like Vicky, well, one to introduce me to her roommate, if she were like Elsa."

I relaxed and replied with a smile:

"Just a cousin like Vicky would be enough."

"Don't rub it in! You're too damned lucky."

We both grinned wryly. I threw the cover back on my bed and picked up my towels. Tim turned back to his desk and the book there. I found my easiest assigned reading, a Shakespeare play, and tried to lose myself in "Much ado about Nothing," unsuccessfully. I couldn't forget everything Elsa and I had done and avoid wondering what she was telling my sister and wondering what I would hear from her about it all.

Monday afternoon, when Vicky knew that Tim would be at training, the phone rang:

"You wicked little brother! You didn't have to make it that good for Elsa."

"Hey! I didn't do anything, well, only what she wanted. Guess she told you. I just tried to help her, thinking you would like a good story about what we could have done, if she wanted to."

"And seduced her into wanting to."

"Wasn't that what you wanted to happen?"

"Yeah, but not quite that good."

"Your fault, for telling her so much."

"Hmm! She said it was the covers' fault."

"She really told you everything. It was theirs, just to let you off the hook, but only as an excuse to let her do what she wanted."

"It sure sounded like it, a lot, everything, that too."

"She wanted to. I didn't ask her to. If you told her how much you like to suck my cock?"

"Hmm?! Sounded like she sure did."

"She did! As good as you do."

"Her first time?"

"At least the second time. She told you?"

"Too well! No, just enthused about how much she liked it."

"Not more than I did."

"With her 'cock-sucking mouth'?"

"She told you that too?"

"Everything! Well, I can't imagine anything she could have left out."

"Doesn't sound like it."

"Even your finger." Vicky remarked.

"That too? She liked it."

"She told me."

"Told you everything then."

"Um-hmm. At least, now we can do that."

"Enjoy yourselves!"

"Oh? What about your roommate? Oh, she told me that you admitted that we're sibling."

"Yeah, hope you don't mind."

"She doesn't. And your roommate?"

"Tim? Long story about my 'cousin' and her roommate, pretty much the truth. He had seen you and me together."

"Must have jumped out of his skin."

"Not quite, just said that I was damned lucky and wished he had a cousin like you."

"He wants to with me?"

"He didn't say that, one to introduce him to a roommate like Elsa."

"I bet, If he knows what all you two did?"

"He doesn't, I doubt it, don't think he could."

"Poor guy."

"You want to help him too?"

"Oooh! You want me to?!"

"Not sure. Just said that, after what you wanted Elsa and me to."

"Just 'not sure'?

"You don't – I hope – need a better experience, like you thought Elsa needed."

"No! No! But if he does ...?"

"Want me to ask him?"

"Oh! Elsa is back."

She hung up, and I did, having to wonder if my sister was really contemplating the possibility of sleeping with Tim. She hadn't met him, but he had seen her, and I had the impression that he and the girl on the track team had broken up. He hadn't suggest that he could need our room for a couple of weeks.

When we were back together in the evening, he smiled wryly and said that he supposed that I would want our room on the weekend: "with whichever of them."

"My cousin," I replied.

"Guess so," he replied with another wry smile.

Remembering the way the conversation with my sister had ended, I suggested:

"You can meet her at dinner, like you did Elsa."

"Knowing how you spent the afternoon?"

"Don't have to think about that."

"Hmm? I'll try to forget. Hmm? If I can't, maybe I won't."

I called Vicky the next day, confirming that we could. She moaned on the phone and replied:

"You'd better be good, now that I know you can be just as good with Elsa. Oh, good luck, she'll have her period; can't be too envious."

Early Saturday afternoon, I met Vicky at the bus stop, wondering how much better I could "be good" with her. When she got off the bus, she didn't just smile, grinned, smirked. When we were away from others, she grinned again and murmured:

"A cock-sucking grin, just to let you know what I want to do."

"Kind of thought so," I replied, also grinning.

I had already anticipated that we would start that way: cock-sucking, then pussy-licking, and then fucking – but more and better than before? That seemed unlikely. In my room, when I took her coat, she immediately began to pull off her sweater. Before I had hung up both our coats, she was already stepping out of her skirt, and I recognized that she hadn't been wearing a bra. I hurried to catch up with her. She was already naked, when I was stepping out of my shorts, catching my socks at the same time. She gave me a glance, and said:

"Clear the desk!"

She did, shoving my books to one end of it. She dropped to her knees, reaching out between my thighs before I could hop up on the other end of my desk. When I had, her hand came up under my balls, jostling them in my very loose sack. This wasn't anything about affectionate love-making, I thought, not that sex with my sister ever really was, maybe had been a little with Elsa, but not like this. This was about purely sexual arousing satisfaction – orgasms.

I watched my still soft cock disappear in her mouth. It didn't have the charm of watching Elsa's doing for her first and second time, knowing that she had been venturing to do something she had never done before, daring to, and then so playfully, tonguing my foreskin, before she let it slide back and licked my cock where it felt most arousing.

My sister's tongue was already there, before my cock was fully aroused. Then it was, and I forgot about how Elsa had sucked my cock. I moaned, not intending to encourage my sister, but she also moaned, glancing up at me, almost chuckling, as she sucked and licked. She wasn't going to prolong my pleasure, postpone her own, by stopping to suck one of my balls. I could have wanted her to, but remembered that she was eager for me to do everything I could to satisfy her, even if she and Elsa had licked each other's pussy with their fingers doing more than they had till then.

Then I had to forget about that again; my sister was bobbing her head, my cock almost in her throat. She wanted me to come, wanted my cock to shoot all my semen in her mouth. My sack and balls were a tight bundle in her fingers. They grasped my cock, keeping my hips from thrusting it deeper in her mouth. I groaned and then grunted. God, I loved to feel my cock spurt in her mouth, again and again! And she did too, moaning each time it did.

Why fuck, when we both enjoyed that so much? For her pussy, was it already dripping? She swallowed, almost gulped, and stood up. No kiss. She demanded: "Now me!"

She waited impatiently for me to hop off my desk, taking my place as fast as I dropped down on my knees between her spread thighs. She drew them up, presenting her pussy to me. Maybe it hadn't dripped, but it was wet enough to could have, as my tongue discovered, wanting to make it even wetter.

It did. Could anything taste better than an aroused pussy? My tongue licked down below her wet hole to lap up all it could find. She moaned and rocked her hips up and demanded: "Lick it!"

Her asshole; I did, making it twitch, remembering that that was the only thing I hadn't done with Elsa. I licked and probed with the tip of my tongue, and she moaned, chuckling. Did she know that she was enjoying something Elsa hadn't? Was that especially arousing for her? It was for me. I wanted to lick Elsa's too. But now my sister's, until she rocked her hips back down again. I knew where she wanted to feel my tongue. She responded with a pulsing moan, not just one, and then with gasps and whimpering moans, as her hips ground her pussy against my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, and my chin was flooded. I wished that it had been in my mouth. I knew that her exclamation was not a command, but also knew that it was what she wanted me to do, and my cock now wanted to. I rose up and only had to probe once before it disappeared in her pussy in one, swift thrust. She gasped, and I moaned, and I fucked!

I grasped her thighs below her knees and fucked. She groaned and nodded, her eyes clenched shut. I fucked. She couldn't groan louder, when her pussy flooded my cock. I came, but fucked on, groaning at the almost painful sensations on my cock. Fucked and fucked, the pain residing, and she just nodded, also groaning, but not complaining, her hips encouraging me to continue.

Fuck! As long as she wanted, as long as my cock could! Then she gasped, and her body convulsed again. I held still, my cock deep in her, feeling her pussy's contractions. Enough? But after a groan, she demanded softly: "Fuck!"

I did, and a few strokes later she convulsed again, and I held still. This time she just groaned, but again demanded that I continue. Fuck! It hadn't ever been like this before! After a few more thrust of my cock in her wet pussy, her body convulsed again. After her groan, her hips twitched. She wanted still more?! Could still want more?! I didn't wait for her to tell me; my cock wanted to come again. It did, when she convulsed again. Multiple orgasms? My sister, and I was giving her them?! With almost a whimper, her hips twitched again. I fucked. Did she know what was happening? Had she felt that I had come again? She did, convulsing with another groan.

I had promised myself to fuck her as long as she wanted, but could my cock? It could. She had three or four more orgasms like that: her body convulsing for a couple of seconds, then her hips twitching, asking for more. I thought I had also had another one, but wasn't sure, when she finally softly cried out: "Oh fuck! Enough!"

With moan of relief, I held still. Her pussy clutched my cock a couple of times more, but her hips held still, and her legs, that had quivered during her so many orgasms, hung heavy on my hands. I supported them. When the sighs from our exhaustion died down, I drew back, and my cock flopped down. I glanced down between us. Her pussy was drooling: white streaks from my orgasms mixed with her copious pussy juice. Another time, I would have dropped down tried to keep it from dripping, not this time.

I looked back up at her face. She had opened her eyes. She gave me a little, tired smile and asked:

"What did we do?"

"Better not say, use that word again."

"Hmm? Yeah. I'm dripping."

"Drooling."

"'Drooling' then. Help me; I don't know if I can stand."

I let her legs drop and helped her sit up. She slipped of my wet desk, and I caught her in my arms. She nodded towards my bed. With my arm around her, we took the couple of steps to it. I flung back the covers, and we almost tumbled into it, lying on our backs with her head on my arm. For what seemed to be a minute or two, we were silent. I wasn't going to say anything; it had been her idea, maybe not an idea, just what had happened. At least, I thought, I had managed to do what she wanted, a little pleased with myself and my now very tired cock. Fuck! Four orgasms – three and half? - in less than an hour!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds