• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi

A Piece of Candi

I arrived home early, hoping to get a quick shower and sleep for a few hours before my wife got home. As I walked up to the back door from the carport, I saw a note taped to it. It was from Candi. She was my best friend's wife and I had crushed on her since college. Fuck, she was hot! Perfect boobs for fucking and an awesomely shaped ass that I wanted to pound the fuck out of! My wife wouldn't let me fuck her ass, but god!, I had a fetish for it.

I ripped the note from the door,

Brett,

Meet me at the park. I need you. Doug is out of town and I need some one to take care of my hot, wet, swollen, needy pussy and ass. Please Brett, I want your cock in my ass. I'll be waiting.

Candi

xoxox

What the fuck! This has to be a joke! I was glad that my wife hadn't beaten me home and read it, she would have shit! I hurried inside, adjusting my swelling tool as I dug my cell out of my pocket and fingered the keys to call Candi.

Her voice was vixen when she answered, "I take it you got my note."

"FUCK YES! What the hell, are you serious?" I asked in desperation, trying to get my pants over my hard member and get in the shower.

"Yes Brett," she saucily whispered in my ear, "I want some one to penetrate my ass, my pussy is so horny, and you are the one to do it for me. Dougie won't fuck me that way, but Brett, I know you will. Do I have to beg?" I couldn't take her sexual filled pouty voice.

"Why the park Candi? Can't we meet some where else?"

"I want to get fucked in the park, in the racquetball court. It was so much fun there last summer."

"God Candi, we almost got caught!"

"I don't care! I want you, and I need you there. Shoved in my ass, not just your fingers, but your hot, hard meat!"

I couldn't take it any more, and turned the cold water up before stepping in the shower, "What time Candi?"

"How soon can you get away? My batteries are dying in my anal vibe."

She moaned, my god, she was serious.

"Twenty minutes." I stammered.

"Oh yes, yes, oh god yes! OH, BRETT! ahh!"

"CANDI!?"

"Oh Brett, yes baby! I'll..." she took a deep breath, softly moaning as she released it, "Yes Brett, I'll see you in twenty." she had caught her breath, but was still soft spoken, "I'll see you in a little while. Bye Brett." the phone went dead.

I tossed it on the sink and hopped into that cold, fucking shower! I had to, or else I would have shot off all over the walls. I'm good for one, maybe two a night, at my age, and the stamina that goes with it, but if I would have shot it off now, I knew I was done for.

I left a note for Bev, my wife, telling her I was going to Doug's. I wasn't going to lie to her, I just wasn't telling her what I was going for. Overall, I hoped to hell that was where I would end up, fucking Candi's sweet ass in their bed. Too bad we couldn't make it a 4some, but I didn't think my wife would go for it, much less Doug.

I still wanted to look good for Candi, no matter how short this sex session was going to be. I wanted something that was easy off and on, so I threw on a pair of loose jeans and a tank top, along with some cologne.

I busted my ass to get to the park, and pulled up to a dark, empty parking lot with in five minutes of the said meeting time. Headlights flashed behind me and my heart raced. God, were we really going to do this? *** Last summer when I pinned Candi in the shadows of the court, we had been playing a game of hand ball, after a company picnic, that had gone late into the evening, and I couldn't help but tease her.

She had on that damn short skirt and see through panties. Every time she bent over to smack the ball, she flashed that beautiful tight pussy and ass in my direction. The last time she did it, she was close enough for me to grab her, and I shoved her into the shadows, forcing her up into the wall, separating her legs with mine, and shoving my hand under her skirt.

I fervently worked my fingers into her wet cunt while my mouth took hers. She forced up into me with both, fucking my hand and moaning into my mouth, her massive tits shoved into my sweaty chest. Where Doug was through all of this, fuck if I knew, or cared. I had a piece of Candi, and it was sweet. *** I felt myself get hard as I thought about our former tryst. A tap came on my glass, jarring me from my lustful memories.

Candi stood there, draped in the closest thing to see through she could get on, and it was barely enough to cover her well-trimmed pussy. I opened the car door and she practically pulled me out, drawing me to her.

"OH BRETT!" her lips were on mine and I couldn't resist tightening my arms around her and forcing my tongue to entwine hers. She took my hand and put it between her legs, she was sopping wet, and I rubbed every inch of her naked lips, soaking my hand with her juice.

"God Candi!" I muttered through her tightened lips.

"Brett, I need you. Please, fuck me. I need some attention. Please Brett!" she bit at my lips as she spoke through her kiss.

"Yes, Candi, I want you too. God I have wanted you for so long! Last summer wasn't enough for me baby."

"I want you Brett, more than just tonight!"

I drew back from her, knowing this was insane, but I wasn't going to give up the one thing I had wished for, for the last fifteen years. She pulled my hand from her wetness and licked my finger.

"Good God Candi! IF you don't stop, I'm going to bend you over the hood of my car and fuck your ass right here!"

"NO, it has to be in the shadows, like we were before." she pulled away from me and drug me towards the courts. I was glad it was a warm rainy night, that meant no one would be playing and the lights wouldn't be on at the courts.

She pulled me into the shadows and quickly undid my jeans. I don't know if she was that horny or didn't want to get busted. I took her hands, placing them on my chest.

"Woah, slow down, my cock isn't going anywhere but inside you."

"I'm just, I want you so bad."she whined with exasperation.

"Why here Candi?" I watched her eyes, trying to understand her motive.

"Because, I had this fantasy that you would fuck me here, finish what we started last year. I have wanted you so much since then."

"Then why wait until now? You know how I have felt about you since the beginning."

"Because I didn't think you would."

"Fuck Candi, I would fuck you in front of Doug given the chance!"

"Then fuck me Brett!"

Suddenly, my jeans dropped and her hands were on my rod. I was already as engorged as I thought I could get, until I felt something warm sliding up and down with her hands.

"Umm, Candi, that feels so good." I leaned into the wall, letting her prepare me.

"Brett." I looked at her, the dim light lit her beautiful, wanting face, I wanted to kiss her again. "Please be gentle at first, just till I get used to your size, then I want it full throttle."

"Candi, wouldn't it be better if..." She put her lubed fingers to my lips, leaving her scent behind. Damn! She smelled so good. I wanted to push her into the wall, bend down, and eat the hell out of her.

By the time my mini movie of eating her hot pussy played through my head, she had turned around, braced herself against the other wall, and wiggled up against my cockhead. Candi wasn't playing, she wanted me in her ass.

There was no eating pussy, licking her tight little puckered hole, nothing, just slam her ass like I had always wanted to.

"Brett," she looked at me, wanting, "Don't make me wait."

I grabbed her hips and positioned myself to her. She reached around, spreading her ass cheeks for my pleasure. I could see her little sphincter expand as it invited me inside.

I slid in slowly, not sure how used to doing this Candi was, but found her perfectly tight. She moaned, so I knew I was doing something right. She had lubed me up good, or her ass was one, because I slid in and out with ease. After I got used to her, and knew that she wasn't going to resist me, I quickened my pace.

I felt her body quiver and she bucked back at me."Brett, harder, faster, I'm not afraid."

I pulled her hair from her back and slid it to her shoulder, she was angled so perfect, that I could hold her close and stroke her naked breasts, biting her neck.

She reached behind and took my other hand form her hip, putting it between her legs. She withered as I teased her hard, little clit, and she worked her hand with mine while I moved in and out of her ass.

"Harder Brett, fuck me as hard as you would if I was on my back and you were in my pussy!"

"Baby, I want to fuck your pussy and your ass. You know How much I love your body!"

"Then fuck me like you want it! Like you have always wanted me Brett."

The glint in her eye was beyond anything I had ever seen from the woman. She wanted it hot, hard and heavy. She braced her hands on the wall and forced hard against me, impaling herself on my shaft. She was fucking me hard with her tight lovely ass and I was loving it.

I pulled my hands away and put them on her hips, forcing into her as hard as I could. She moaned, almost screaming. "Candi, baby, we're in public, remember!" I desperately whispered to her.

"I know, but I can't help it Brett! OH GOD!" she quivered under me and I knew she was closer to coming. I also knew when she came, it was massive, and I was going to get wet!

"Brett, I want to be your Bitch, your pretty little ass bitch!"

I was pushing her hard, she was returning every stroke with as much force as I was giving her. "MY BITCH?" it rather threw me off my pace.

She panted, still forcing me deep and looked back at me. "Yes, your ass bitch."

"Candi I can't call you my bitch! I love you too much for that."

"Just, ohh, just play the game Brett. I want to be your bitch! Pull my hair and ride my ass and call me your bitch!"

I slapped the side of her ass, she gasped. I pulled her hair off her shoulder and entangled my arm into it, I love her long hair. I wanted to entangle myself in it sleeping in the bed next to her. That would be a day to cherish. I did as she asked, and played the game.

She ground into me and I felt myself jerk, it was getting close, I was going to explode before long. "BRETT!"

I pulled her hair back, pulling her to me and bit at her shoulder, "Yes, my beautiful sexy bitch, I'm going to fuck your ass so hard you're going to beg me to do it every night. I'm going to make you my ass slave bitch!"

"Oh yes Brett, yes," she panted hard, "Don't stop!"

Her moaning brought out some animalistic beast inside me and I forced harder.

"My pretty little ass slut," I bit her again, leaving a mark, "are you ready for me to fill you tight little ass with my come, fuck you until you scream again and then eat you till you piss on me!"

"My god Brett! You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me Bitch!" I shoved up into her until I bottomed out, and I think I hurt her because of her reaction. My balls hit her pussy and it was soaked, she whimpered, but it wasn't the same as before. I knew I hurt her then, but I was into the moment and couldn't stop myself.

I pushed to the hilt of my swollen meat and felt myself tighten, ready to spit every drop of jism from my body into her asshole.

"You wanted me to fuck you this way," I know I heard her crying then, "I'm going to give you what the hell you wanted Bitch!" My animal instincts took over and I let her have all I could give, ripping her apart.

Two more strokes into her and she cried out, spilling fluids all over me, bringing me over the edge. I shot my load up her ass, feeling her jar as I did. I stroked her as hard as I could, unloading, and then slowed down, easing out the last of my cream inside of her.

I gathered her up next to me, holding her close, caressing her soaked nether regions, bringing her sweetness up to my lips, savoring her scent and flavor. She pushed back to me, and I slipped from her, my softening cock falling between us.

I kissed the shoulder I had bitten, and tasted the salt of tears and blood. I heard her whimper then, soft cries came from deep in her throat. I tightened my arms around her, drawing every bit of her body to mine.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds