• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi Ch. 02

A Piece of Candi Ch. 02

I let go of her long enough to pull my pants up and fasten them. Then I picked her up and held her to me, she was so quiet.

I had loved Candi since college, if I hurt her, I would never forgive myself. "Candi, baby, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" She sobbed, holding tightly to me, pushing back into my chest. "I didn't want to hurt you. Did I hurt you?" She buried herself into my shoulder and threw her arms around me, still crying.

"Brett," she whispered, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to do this."

"Candi, I love you." I whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"That's why I shouldn't have asked you to do this. Especially here."

"I thought that was part of the challenge, sexing you in public, and avoiding Doug and Bev." She wept harder then, tightening her grip. I knew something was wrong then, and it wasn't from what we had done.

"Candice, talk to me." I whispered, "Come on baby, there's nothing that you can tell me that will change my mind about us." I carried her over to a bench that was dimly lit by the streetlight and held her on my lap.

"I love you Brett. I love you so much." She sniveled and looked at me, her face wet. I wiped her face, kissing her lightly, she shook as she spoke, there was fear in her eyes, like she was loosing everything in the world.

"I'm sorry Brett, I can't do this, I can't!" she pushed away from me and struggled to get up, straightening out her skirt, "I Love you Brett!" she took off running across the grass towards her car, trying to hold her skirt down in one hand, and her heels in the other.

I sat dumbfounded for a moment and finally realized that she was getting away. I jumped from the bench and raced toward our cars. She was starting to pull away when I caught up to her. "STOP! Candi, stop!" I pounded on the window of the driver's door.

"No Brett, I love you, I can't lie to you any more!" she sped off, squealing her tires.

***

She knew I would follow her and I arrived at her home not long after she did. The front door was still open, so I let myself in, locking it behind me. She was in the shower when I walked into their room. I didn't want to scare her so I hollered into the bathroom that I was there.

"I know you are Brett." she peeked from the shower door, "Give me a few minutes."

I went back to the bedroom and sat in the chair that was adjacent to the window and the bed. The light in the room was soft and when she came out wrapped in a towel, I could see her long hair clinging to her skin.

She didn't say a word, just slipped the towel off and hung it back up on the rack just beyond the bathroom door, then slipped into the sheets. I watched her intently, not knowing if I should follow her or not. I knew I wanted to, and I had waited a lifetime to be in that position.

"Brett?"

"Yes Candi?"

"Make love to me," she whispered. I could see the passion in her eyes as I crossed the room, closing in on the bed.

I slid from my clothes and under the sheets with her, cuddling up behind her. She snuggled against me and for the first time, I felt the woman beneath me that I always wanted. "Brett. I don't want to be your bitch. I want to be more," she said, looking back at me.

"I want you to be more, Candi." I stroked her face, gently tracing her cheekbones. I kissed her softly and she rolled to me. We held each other, kissing and caressing. I wasn't going to waist this moment. I had waited too long to get hasty, besides, I had already fucked her once this night, this time, I was going to show her how much I loved her.

She reached down, taking my semi in her hand and massaged me, bring me to my full hardness. Her lips still locked to mine, she whispered again, "make love to me Brett."

I was all too ready to comply, and eased between her legs, letting my manhood caress her thigh and find her soft lower lips. I was in no rush to take her quickly, and I purposely felt the softness of her rose caress me.

She pushed up to me, offering her love, and I slipped in, letting the feeling of her body etch into my mind. She was soft and supple; her wetness was overwhelming to my senses, as was the heat that came from her kiss and body. I held her close and we moved together as one. Making love to her felt so right. I knew that was where I belonged, in her arms, in her life, in her love.

***

We were sitting in her kitchen eating breakfast when I noticed a small stack of papers folded up on the table. They lay just right, and I could tell they were legal documents. I was curious to know what they were and asked Candi when she came to sit down.

"They are my divorce papers." she was so matter of fact about it.

"Divorce papers?"

"Yes. Doug's and my divorce was finalized last week." She looked at me over her coffee cup.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this?" I glanced at her, confused.

"I promised to keep his secret if he agreed to give me the house and the alimony. And I got what I wanted, as long as I didn't say anything to you until after the divorce was final."

"What do I have to do with it? Besides last night?"

She looked at me, "You really don't know do you?"

"Don't know what?"

"About Doug and Bev?" her voice was so serious.

"What about them?"

She took a deep breath and put her cup down, "The reason that we divorced was because he and Bev have been fucking each other for the last three years."

"WHAT! MY wife has been fucking your husband, my best friend, for three years! And you knew!""

"Yes, right under your nose, in your bed."

I must have looked pretty stupid sitting there in front of her, my mouth gaping open.

"Doug wanted to be with Bev, and I told him that if he slept with her, it was over between us. I didn't find out until about six months ago." She motioned outside, "The only reason I did, was because I walked in on them in the pool house." she paused, "There's more to it, so much more."

I slumped back on my chair and just stared at her, "So tell me, how much more."

"Brett, Doug stopped loving me ages ago. He knows how I feel about you. He knows how much you love me, and I want to be with you. So I made to a deal keep quiet in order to get the divorce."

Candi got up and walked to the window, looking outside, she turned at looked at me, "I wanted to see how you truly felt about me, if you would do anything for me because you loved me. Do you know the only reason Doug married me in the first place was to keep me away from you."

"What the fuck?"

Candi walked back to the breakfast bar and sat down in the chair across from me. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Did you know this when you married him?"

"No, I thought he loved me, like I loved him, but after the first five years, our marriage fell apart. He constantly reminded me that I was the trophy that he won from you." She looked away, "Hell, Brett, none of this makes sense to me. All I know that now, we can be together like we were meant to be." She reached for my hand and I withdrew from her. "Brett?"

I got up and left her sitting at the breakfast bar, not knowing how to react. I was pissed and hurt, feeling betrayed by her of all people. Why hadn't she told me from the beginning? I went back to the bedroom and put my clothes on. I was tying my shoelaces when she came in to stand by the door.

"I'm sorry Brett." her voice was so tender, it ripped right through my heart like an arrow.

All I could do was look at her. I had to think, had to get away. I stood up and pushed past her as I walked out the door. She came behind me as I walked out the front door."Brett?"

I turned to look at her, as angry as I was, I couldn't help but love the woman. "I'll call you later." was all I could think to say.

I saw her wipe a tear from her cheek as I backed the car out of the driveway.

As I drove, I thought of our night together, the warmth of her body, the tenderness of her kiss, the animal she was at the racquetball court. God how I loved fucking her, and then making love to her later that night. We weren't cheating, it was legit. I could love her fully, and no one could tell me any different.

I was still pissed about Doug. I could have been married to her for the last fifteen years, and been happy. She could have bore my children, and we could have been traveling and making love in exotic places! The more I thought about it, the more pissed off I was at Doug.

I drove to the house and left the car in the driveway. I stood there at the front door, wondering if he was there in my bed, with my wife. I unlocked the door and quietly shut it behind me, making my way to the bedroom. I heard giggling and squealing coming from upstairs. 'Son of a bitch!' I said under my breath as opened the bedroom door.

There they were, tied up with each other, Doug fucking my wife from behind. They were so wrapped up in the midst of orgasm, they didn't even hear me enter the room.I stood there for a good five minutes watching them. He held her tits tightly in his hands to keep her against him in an almost standing position. She was braced against the headboard ramming back on his cock.

I couldn't believe my eyes, no wonder she wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass, it was the way he fucked her! She was moaning and begging him to fuck her harder, both still oblivious to my presence. I slammed the door on purpose and went back to the kitchen.

"Bev, don't worry about seeing the lawyer, I'll get Andrew to file my divorce papers, and believe me, and you won't have a pot to piss in when I get done. Brett" Was the note I left on the table.

Three fucking years! THREE! On top of that, I could have been with Candi for the last fifteen! I don't know what pissed me off more, the wasted years I missed with the woman I loved, or the sheer fact that I was blind to my wife fucking my best friend. Some best friend!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 439 milliseconds