• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi Ch. 03

A Piece of Candi Ch. 03

I sat at the park debating my life. Yes, I had loved Candi since college, and yes, there was no way I was going to let go of her now that I had her. I was still extremely pissed off because I was so blind to what my wife had been doing to me all these years with Doug, and hurting Candi through it all. Right now, I was more pissed off at myself than anything.

I drove back to Candi, thinking about how much I had hurt her earlier when I walked out on her, and wanted to apologize for my actions. I pulled into the driveway and parked behind her car. After some deliberation, I walked back to the front door and rang the bell. She didn't answer, so I rang it again. Finally, she came to the door. Her face was red, eyes were puffy, and her cheeks tear stained.

"What do you want?" she coldly stated.

"I want to apologize." I smiled at her; unsure of how she would accept me, but she moved away from the door and allowed me inside.

Candi walked back to the living room and sat down in her favorite chair. I sat across from her on the footstool and took her hand.

"I'm sorry baby. It was such a shock." She looked at me. How could I apologize enough?

"Where did you go?" she finally asked.

"Back to the house." I looked at the floor and then back at her, "You were right, I saw it with my own eyes."

"Oh Brett, I'm so sorry." she whispered, running her hand down my cheek.

"You know what, as pissed off as I am, I'm not sorry that I did."

"What do you mean?" she furrowed her brow.

"I was mad because you didn't tell me when you found out. But I'm not mad at you for doing what you thought was right. I'm upset because I was too blind to see what was going on with my life. This explains why Bev's and my relationship hasn't been the same for a long time. I just thought it was my job." Candi waited patiently while I explained. "I'm not mad at you baby, I could never be angry with you. I'm pissed off at myself." I kissed her lightly, "I left Bev a note, and told her I would filing for the divorce. And she's not getting anything if I can help it."

"But Brett, we already, I mean, us," she pointed between us, "won't that cause a problem."

"She has to prove that I did, and only you and I know that we made love. I, on the other hand, saw her and Doug together, and have proof on my PDA." I shook my phone in the air.

"You didn't!" she gasped.

"I did." I felt a wicked smile creep over my lips.

"Can I see?"

"Are you sure you want to Candi?"

"Why not, I'm not with Doug anymore. It may be fun to watch him get busted." Talk about your wicked smiles, hers was devilish!

I maneuvered the controls on my phone and brought up the video, "I've already sent it to Andrew, so if it gets deleted from my phone, he has a copy to go with the divorce decree."

"Oh damn Brett! You didn't?"

"Yes. On the way back over here to you, I talked to him and sent him the file. He's going to handle the proceedings."

She took the phone from me and pushed play. She was astonished at the sight that I had seen earlier.

"And do you know, I stood there and took this, and they didn't even acknowledge my presence." I tapped the small screen then looked up at her.

"You're kidding me?" slipped from her lips in astonishment.

"No. Watch." I pointed to the small screen.

Candi sat there watching them fuck. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Shaking her head, she handed me back the phone, telling me she had seen enough, which wasn't even half of what I had filmed, and turned it off. I looked at her again. I don't know if it was disgust or hate that held her expression. About that time it rang, it was Bev.

"Maybe you should answer it," she paused, "do you want some privacy."

"No baby, anything that I need to say, can be said in front of you." I touched her hand, clasping it in mine.

I answered it, putting it on speaker.

Bev was hysterical, "What do you mean you're divorcing me? What the hell does it mean I'm not getting anything?"

"Exactly what I said. You have Doug now, he can provide you with all that you ever fucking wanted."

"No he can't, he still has Candi!"

"No, their divorce was finalized, he's free to fuck you when ever he pleases, and you're soon to be free to fuck him at your leisure."

"What?" she screamed.

"Come on Bev, don't play dumb. You know you were the demise of Doug's and Candice's marriage."

"No. I mean, he talked about it, but I didn't think he was serious." She sounded serious.

"Yes. In fact, I saw their divorce papers. Doug agreed to her terms for the divorce, and now, you and he are free to fuck when ever you please."

"What?" Her voice was distracted from the phone, she was speaking to Doug, and then turned her attention back to me, "You can't do this Brett, there's no way you can prove anything!"

I cut her short, "I can and I will. I have proof of your infidelity."

"My infidelity?" she snapped, as if she was going to accuse me of something.

"Yes. I saw you with my own eyes, in my own house, in what used to be our bed. Not an hour ago!"

"You son of a bitch!"

"Don't talk about my mother that way." I replied angrily at her.

Candi sat listening, trying not to say anything, but I knew she wanted too, I could tell by the look on her face.

I continued talking in a smooth tone, "Beverly, you shouldn't put yourself in such compromising positions. If I were you, next time you fuck Doug, perhaps you should lock the bedroom door, or be more alert to your surroundings."

"I never!" she responded quickly.

"Yes, you did." I pushed some buttons on the phone and sent her the same video I had shown Candi.

"What's this?" she asked through the phone as she received the video file.

"The compromising position that you were in earlier. And by the way, I sent it to Andrew already, so don't try to deny it."

"I can't believe you! Oh my god, Brett! How could you!" her voice cracked.

"It was easy, just point, record and bam! You didn't even know I was there. And as far as Doug goes, well, tell my former best friend, Good luck!"

I ended the call and looked at Candi, "Baby, do you mind if I crash here for awhile, until I can get a place?"

"Brett, you know you're always welcome here." she looked away and then back at me, "Brett, I have something else to tell you."

"What's that baby?"

"I sold the house. I put the house up for sale when I found out that I was getting it in the divorce. My realtor drew up the paperwork and I finalized on the new house, and I'm moving to my new place soon."

I was stunned, "Where are you going? You can't leave me now."

She kissed me lightly, "Brett, I'm not leaving you. But after everything that has gone on in this house, I wanted to start new, so I bought the old Suttler home."

"That place is over a hundred years old." I sat back astonished.

"I know. I fell in love with it some time ago. When I asked Doug if we could by it, he said no. Now, I can, and I did."

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes. Have you seen the inside?" she was excited.

"No. I haven't ever been in it."

"Just wait Brett. Just wait." She smiled, I hadn't seen her this happy since college. I stood up, bringing her with me. She clung to me, wrapping around my waist, "Would you be interested in moving in with me? I mean, instead of getting an apartment?"

"Would I ever!" I was elated.

We met in a long passionate kiss, and I felt the warmth of my blood over take my body. Her tongue flicked my lips as she whispered, "Brett, I want you in my bed."

"That, my love, won't be a problem."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I needed to hold her and love her, make love to her. I lay her on the bed and her robe slipped from her body, god she was gorgeous. I took off my clothes and lay next to her, taking her all in that I could, touching and kissing and feeling of her body. I made love to her in a way that she had never been loved, the way I had always wanted to love her, bringing us closer together.

We slept after, until a loud banging came at the door. She hurried and threw some clothes on, pulling her hair back in a ponytail and then to the door. I gathered up my jeans and shirt, and quickly dressed so I could follow her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing Candi!" I heard Doug's voice bellow from down the hall.

"What do you mean? You're not my husband anymore, you have no right to be here, this is my house!"

"No, it's our house, it always will be."

By this time, I had started down the hallway towards the living room, they were still yelling.

"No, I've sold it, and I'm moving. I already told you that you needed to get your things!" she snapped at him.

His voice was angrier than before, "What the fuck is Brett doing here! I saw his car, is he fucking you!"

"It's none of your business what Brett and I do. And you have no right to judge my actions; you're still fucking a married woman!"

I came from the hallway about the time she turned away and he grabbed her arm. "You fucking bitch! You still belong to me!" He hit her, a loud crack echoing through the room ,and she fell back on the floor with a thud, her hand clasped to her face.

"Candi!" I yelled, hurrying to her side, helping her from the floor.

"I'm ok Brett. I'm ok," she whispered, looking at me. There was something there; something in her eyes I had never seen before, a fear so deep, it was unnerving.

"Brett, get away from my wife." Doug snarled.

"The way I understand it, she's not your wife any longer, and hasn't been for at least ten years."

"You don't need to get in the middle of this!" he yelled.

I moved Candi behind me, confronting Doug, "I've been in the middle of this since the beginning. What's wrong Doug, you don't want to loose her to me, just like back in college. You knew that I loved her. That was the only reason you married her wasn't it, because you wanted to keep her from me? Because you were jealous and knew how much I was in love with her!"

I could see the fury in Doug's eyes. "Yes, she told me everything Doug. The truth about her love for me all these years, the truth about you. She also told me why you married her, and that you, and my soon to be ex, have been fucking for years."

"YOU Little Bitch!" he lunged towards her, forgetting I was in the way.

It wasn't hard to put him on the ground. I had kept up my practice of martial arts since college. He withered on the floor just beyond my feet.

"Doug, I think you better leave before you can't." I added, pulling Candi closer to me.

He just looked up at me, evil in his eyes, hate engraving his face as he picked himself off the floor.

"I'm not afraid of you any more Doug. There's nothing you can keep me pinned down with, and there's no reason why Brett shouldn't and I shouldn't be together."

"I'll kill you, you little bitch!" he grumbled as he drug himself from his crumpled position.

"You stay away from her Doug, or I'm going to make sure that you're under the jail instead of in it." I stepped towards him, piercing my eyes at his.

He stepped away."Don't worry Candice, this is nothing compared to what your really going to get!" he turned, and headed out the front door, then turned back to her, "I should have taken care of you when you found out about me and Bev." He hissed.

Candi was in tears and in my arms as soon as Doug slammed the door behind him.

"My god Candi, why didn't you tell me all of this had been going on!"

"I couldn't, I was afraid," she looked at me, her lovely eyes swollen with tears and fright, "that's why I never said anything to you about him and Bev. He beat me so bad one the night that I found out, I couldn't walk for two days."

She was sobbing so hard now, my god, how could a man do that to this beautiful creature.

"Candice, baby." I brought her face up to meet mine, "Never, ever, will you have to worry about that with me." I kissed her lightly, "I promise, I will love you and care for you, and keep you protected from everything."

"Oh Brett!" she clung to my chest for her life.

"Candi, maybe we should pack up your things and go to a hotel. I don't know how safe you'll be here."

She agreed, and I helped her find a suitcase and gather her things. She collected the divorce decree and put it in her tote bag, along with some other paper work. I wondered why, but I trusted her intuition. I carried her bags to her car as she set the house alarm and met me outside.

"I'm going to take you to a nice place; somewhere you'll be safe and comfortable while I'm at work."

"Okay." she tried to smile, but I knew she was still scared.

"I just need to take care of a few things, and I'm going to take a few days off." I stopped and held her closer, "Does Doug know you bought the new house?"

"No. I just told him I was leaving, that he had to get his things out. He doesn't know I'm moving out there."

"Good. Let's keep it that way." I looked at her, "How soon can you move in?"

"Next week if I want. The only reason I haven't moved out there yet, is because I don't have any power, or water turned on. The electric company was supposed to come out next week, and I have to contact the moving company to let them know what day they can come out."

"I'll get that taken care of, but right now, I think we need to get out of here. Something tells me he'll be back, and he won't be too happy."

She shook her head in acknowledgement, and got in her car, following me downtown to a nice hotel.

I knew the owner well. I had handled a case for him a few years back, and he told me anytime I needed, come by. Well, now it was time to take him up on his offer. Candi and I went into the lobby, and I asked for Mr. Vont.

The desk clerk called back to the office and he came rushing out to greet me. I explained to him the matter at hand, and he told the clerk to give me the presidential suite, and not to worry about a thing. I handed the keys to the car off to the bellhop and they recovered our luggage from both cars and had them parked.

Candi seemed relieved when we finally closed out the world and locked the doors to the suite.

She came to hold me, "Thank you Brett, for protecting me."

"I love you Candi. I always have. And I will always protect you." I kissed her, brushing the tears away.

I put some ice on her swelling face and called room service. Neither of us had eaten since breakfast, and I didn't think she was up to going out. I ordered some shrimp and a nice steak for the both of us, and we sat quietly together. I continued to think about the time I had lost with her, realizing that I could have lost her completely, and was glad that I had a second chance to be with her.

"Tomorrow, would you like to drive out to my house?" She looked at me over a fork full of salad.

"I would like that." I put my glass down and cocked my head, "Why did you decide to move all the way out there anyway?"

"To get away from him, and everything in this town that I have come to hate, because of him." she took a deep breath, "Besides, I always wanted that house ever since I came to this area. Doug wanted to be modern, to be upscale, so that he could show off his riches."

"Well, you have to admit, it is a nice place, I mean, your old one."

"It was too big for just the two of us. He knew we were never going to have a family. He told me that before we married." She looked away, "Brett, you don't understand the torment I have been though, and I don't expect you too. I was a possession, just like his cars, his home, and everything else that he owned. And he made sure that I would never have to be shared with anyone, or anything."

"Not that it's any of my business, but, are you telling me you can't have children?"

She looked back at me and smiled, "no, I'm perfectly capable of getting pregnant. He on the other hand, had a vasectomy so he could fuck around and not knock anyone up."

I quickly changed the subject from Doug, "Isn't the Sutter house too big for just you?"

"It is. But I was hoping that some day, that may change, and I won't be alone." She let this beautiful smile full of hope fill her lips, "and maybe, just maybe, be able to fill it with love and children of my own." She smiled up at me making my heart fly!

I took her hand and kissed it, "Candice, I will never consider you a possession. But you do possess my heart, and my love."

"I love you too Brett, with all of my being."

I stood up, walked around the small table, and brought her to her feet, kissing her softly. We soon found ourselves in the throws of passion on the king sized bed, and then she suggested we take advantage of the large shower. I was more than happy to oblige because I knew where that was headed. She was going to let me take her like we did at the racquetball courts, and I couldn't wait!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Piece of Candi Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds