• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Pirate's Captive Ch. 02

A Pirate's Captive Ch. 02

**Thanks for all the support and requests for more and longer. Enjoy**

The Captain

Lilith's Advocate. My beloved vessel is back on its course. That stupid first mate Peter. Bedamned Peter Kinsey to the depths of Davey Jones' Locker! Kinsey's fucking initiative brought more worth than worry usually, but by the Devil, his fucking initiative brought naught gold or maps, as was his usual finds. No, his fucking initiative brought but a petite fleur now draped upon my bunk, unconscious, with her cute pink ass poised in the air with her abundant blonde locks spread.

FUCKING PIRATES! Kinsey knows I only take whores. Ladies bring reminiscence of my past which I 'nare take pleasure in dwelling upon. Kinsey's cock will be his downfall, if not mine as well. The crew is in uproar from her presence. They either want a spectacle of power, or a piece of what's hiding between her legs. The worst insult is Kinsey all but wants to be captain, damn; he speaks of "captain" as if it is his personality. By the Devil! I am Captain James Leevay of the pirate horror Lilith's Advocate. I fought and continue to fight. I earned my place as a 30 year-old pirate captain, and I will not have mutiny, nor let another young man take my place.

"... hhhhmmmmmm..."

No matter my thoughts before, my frustration evaporated. The sound of her stirring made my manhood harden at the thought of that voice in passion. The only way to keep my dignity is to gain the little things trust. The slim sway of her hips as she settled her hips down urged my blood to flow quicker down from my head. Maybe keeping personal honor would be harder than I imagined. God! Kinsey will never have her. I am captain, and as such, she is my spoil, and I will make her except my brand, but both God and the Devil know I am no senseless brute. The aristocratic upbringing of my childhood and education was not for naught.

"Petite Fleur... I see your eyes a fluttering. Put away your façade and address me as the lady you are."

She had no other options but to give in to my demand, she would soon learn that it is always keener to give in. The enticement before my eyes turned to face me. Arms flayed behind pushing her front forwards, slowly, head still dropped behind. Her slim neck accentuated by the silver necklace flung back, rising, leading with her breasts, and giving my eyes a display. They were perfect handfuls of round peaches yearning for my touch. Her nipples hardened from the draft as my gaze watched, as they became points rising from large areolas, with her little clothes giving little concealment.

Fire ran through my veins as her eyes shot to mine. The striking ice within her eyes seemed to melt as she took in her surroundings, took in me. In my prime, my appearance pleased the ladies, my voice and exterior a mixture of proper English and pirate harshness from the seas. Struggling to her feet she curtsied as gracefully as possible in her dishevel, and extended a shaky hand. Her full lips parted yet no sounds were released. She opened and closed her deep rose lips yet no sound escaped. As I took her tiny hand to my lips no color gained in her cheeks as I had hoped.

"Petite Fleur, I am Captain James Leevay and you are now captive on Lilith's Advocate. I believe an apology is in order for the manner in which you where placed upon my vessel. Despite the circumstances the facts stand as thus. You are an untried English Rose... now my property."

Not a blush, not an intake of breath, not a word.

"Well m'lady, I am faced with a difficult decision: What will be in store for you? You were dropped into my hands and I can keep you within them. I can hand you to Kinsley's hands, yes the hands that abducted you." Finally some recognition, an intake of air, "I can set you into the grimy hands of the crew. I could even gain more from you, my treasure, by selling you as you are, untried, to the heathens of the east, or..."

At this, golden curls were flinging left and right. Still there was no voice. My patience only has such a limit. Kinsley had told me she hadn't spoken, but that was Kinsley. Perhaps a different approach completely is the key.

Suddenly, in a swift decision I grabbed that dainty head and brought her parted lips to mine. My kiss was not gentle. I pushed my experienced tongue through her tame defense, tasting her, awakening her, forcing her to respond. She knew the feel of a kiss, but not a kiss such as I could give her. Soon, the fire and ice of her would come to harmony. I would see the fire I expected. Yes. With a simple nip to her swollen bottom lip, she erupted. Easily I captured her angry limbs striking out at me, as I took my time pulling away from her sweet mouth. Straitening to my full height, more than a foot above her, I towered, smelling her scent as I rose.

"Now my Petite Fleur, if you act like that, I may decide to choose a different option for you besides being with me. Oh don't look sour, see your body has stopped, you are already learning your place."

Amusement continued to play across my face as I saw my words play across her ever-expressive eyes. Slap—abruptly without further ado, she slapped me!

"You may not speak, but you can feel, and I am past pleasantry. You have broken my patience."

Abruptly without further ado, as she slowly backed away, clutching the offending hand, shock filling her eyes, I grabbed her mane and tossed her upon the mattress throwing aside my shirt. Still no fucking sound! Was her stirring the only sound she could make, sound from unconsciousness? What of sounds of passion? What of her sweet womanhood I have contained my thoughts from, stopped from pondering of her tightness, pondering how my cock would feel bursting through her maidenhead.

With one hand holding her wrists above, my other roamed to the cloth obstructing her breasts from view, I swiftly created a tear strait down her simple covering. I took her mouth again, receiving less and less resistance, and more participation as our kiss deepened. Lust filled my soul as her responding tongue tangled with mine, learning the ways of my kiss.

Breaking away a pout struck her lips unconsciously as I moved my mouth down to those adorable breasts. Her body began bucking bringing further warmth and passion, her intent thwarted. As my tongue came upon her hardened nipple, my mouth coming to her breast, increasing, spreading warmth from her body transferred onto mine.

Her eyes no longer looked on with anger but became obstructed by hooded lids as my desire filled her with unknown pleasure. Letting my hand slip from her wrists, I brought it down between our bodies, slipping over scant blonde curls between her legs and feeling the moisture, the proof, I sought.

As I felt the honey coat my fingers I bit the tender flesh of her breast, feeling her shudder with fear and reluctance. Still she was pulling back, not yet wet enough... but I know exactly what to do to remedy that. Again one of my hands encased her wrist. The feel of her tiny body almost crushed by mine... so damn nice, my thoughts are clouding. All I can do is feel.

Still reluctance, silent reluctance. Response is needed, and I need both hands for my mission. In one swift movement I tied her hand upon the back post of the bunk with her torn shift. Those damn expressive eyes, showing fear and desire and horror. A ripple snakes across her creamy thighs as I work my way up her legs, tearing garters, then stockings. Finally my decided conquest was exposed to my gaze.

Confusion filled her gaze as I grabbed her hips, to steady the bucking she was starting up again, placing one knee over my shoulder, bringing my face to the untried flesh. Gasps erupt from above, but I won't take anything less than sound as a sign of my victory. Chuckling as my enjoyment was increasing and hardening.

I continued my work tasting, feeling her excitement, discovering her jewel swelling, I relentlessly sucked, slipping one finger in cautiously while feeling her shudder. Her tightness was astounding. Hurriedly I ceased my movements tearing off my remaining clothing watching as her lids shot open wondering... then as she caught my gaze I plummeted two fingers harshly, yet lubricated, into her sweet opening, taking her mouth into my possession in a kiss.

She came. Such a sudden intrusion after a stall brought her heat to an eruption of pleasure. I continued my possession of her mouth as I untied her arms and thrust into her, tearing through her maidenhead, burying within her to the hilt. Surprisingly I fit. Feeling tearing and blood, as I knew my cock was too large. Clutching onto my rising chest she made sound. A scream of passion, pleasure, and frustration burst loose from her core.

I pumped into her absurd tightness slowly, letting her adjust. Once into the hilt again, I gyrated my hips slightly. More sound erupted.

"Please... Please... Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. AHHHH!"

With her cry she tightened more than I imagined possible. Another orgasm shook her. Knowing I shouldn't continue, for she was most sensitive, I did continue as I worked to contain my own climax. Knowing one more orgasm was what I needed from my petite fleur. She needed to learn her lesson of who controls her fate. She is mine.

I continued pumping. I never had realized what I had been missing. She was my first virgin. A connection was growing. Her sweet hair flinging as I pumped her to final completion. Her final cry of ecstasy came with her scream of denial. "NO!"

Reaching my completion I pulled out spouting my orgasm across her creamy skin. As my heat abated I smoothed my cream across her skin as she collapsed into an exhausted slumber. Feeling her hair as I reclined I pulled the tangled necklace from its web. There was a charm. An L.

My small captive seemed to remind me of a girl from my childhood. A memory of a girl who could set her mind, will her body to stop a sense, but couldn't arouse that sense back without assistance. Could this woman I just took be Lisette? No, impossible.

My reminiscence was worth the taking of this little lady. She is in for one shock of a surprise when she arises. She will be marked as a pirate's lady. I will get all her secrets. I will, especially now that her voice has returned. My chuckle left as insistent knocks tapped at my door. That damned Peter Kinsey was the only mate allowed to knock upon my door. Dressing quickly, I left my weapons temporarily in haste, opening the door to find a bemused face.

"Captain..."

"Spit it out Kinsey"

"There's a problem..."

"By the Devil Kinsey..."

Before any threats could escape my lips, Kinsey pulled me through the portal way, pointing a pistol at my head, as another man, slipped a rope about my neck from behind. The last thing I saw was a pistol butt coming down towards my head. There most definitely is a problem.

**To be continued... in the captive's perspective**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Pirate's Captive Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds