• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Pirate's love

A Pirate's love

12

I walked down the gangway, I couldn't wait to plant my feet on solid ground after the long, arduous journey from England to the new world, America.

My father was a wealthy merchant. I had never wanted for anything in all my life and I guess it made me a little spoiled.

I hadn't wanted to come here but ever the businessman, my father was presented with an opportunity he couldn't refuse and we had packed up a few suitcases and trunks and sent the rest of our belongings on ahead of us.

I would miss our beautiful mansion and the active social life I had with my numerous friends.

I had heard countless stories of how hard life was over here and how lawless criminals ran riot everywhere.

I clung to my purse and looked at the people bustling about their business.

This place smelt like rotten fish and sewage and I wrinkled my nose in distaste.

I looked at my father and said, "Daddy I do hope our new home is far away from this dreadful, stinking hellhole."

"Now now, Abigail language please, that is no way for a lady of fine breeding to speak. You should see this as a riveting adventure. None of your companions back home in England have ever travelled so far.

You are about to embark on a new chapter in your young life and you may even come to enjoy it."

"Now where in the blazes is Henry," he grumbled.

He went off in search of his servant who he'd sent out an hour ago to secure a carriage and some horses for us to travel to our new home.

I stood waiting patiently for my father to return. These people were a rough sort and they ogled me inappropriately. I nervously tapped my foot and ignored those around me as best as I could.

I really wish we hadn't left England.

He watched her from afar. She didn't look like she belonged in this miserable port town. Her dress was fashionable and clearly expensive. His boss had sent him to retrieve a whore to make his nights at sea less tedious. This was clearly the high end sort, not the type he could afford to purchase with his meager coin. He licked his lips and smoothed his oily hair. Aye the Captain would surely reward him handsomely for this find.

I finally spotted Henry and my father. "It's about time," I groused. "I have been waiting here for ages Daddy. What on earth kept you so long? These heathens have been gawking at me and I'm really ready to leave now."

"Sorry to have kept you waiting my dear. We had a rather difficult time finding a decent pair of horses and a carriage that didn't smell like a chamber pot."

He led me to a small, unimpressive carriage with a pair of mismatched Chestnut geldings harnessed to it.

I turned and looked at my father, my displeasure clearly painted across my face. This was a far cry from the perfectly matched, elegant steeds and large flamboyant carriages we had in England.

"This is the best you could come up with? Really Daddy what kind of place is this where you cannot even procure a decent carriage for us to travel in. We are not paupers after all."

He looked at me with a frustrated glare. "It will have to do till we find a better alternative Abigail. Be happy that at least it doesn't smell like stale ale and urine."

Henry helped me into the carriage and I arranged my skirts around me as I sat on the worn velvet covered seat.

My father climbed up next to Henry and the carriage lurched forward as we began our journey to our new home.

I didn't have high hopes about our new accommodation judging by what I had experienced since we arrived.

I realized I was exhausted from the trip and the clacking noise coming from the carriage wheels rolling over the cobbled stone road lulled me to sleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later. My father had decided that it was getting too dark to continue our journey and we stopped and set up camp for the night. Henry went to water the horses by a small stony creek some two hundred yards from where we were staying for the night.

My mood was sour and I reiterated my prior gripes to my father. "This is hardly an appropriate way for us to spend the night Daddy. Surely there must at least be an inn we could have overnighted in? That carriage is cramped and uncomfortable and you expect me to sleep in it," I whined.

"Well Abigail you have two choices, You either make do with the carriage or you can sleep under the stars with Henry and myself. I cannot do anything about the lack of inns in this region and we could hardly continue on this rough road unable to see where we are going.

We will reach our destination sometime tomorrow afternoon so it won't be long now."

After we ate a simple meal of dried meat, cheese, bread and fruit we all went to retire for the night. Daddy wanted to leave at first light and he wanted us as rested as we could be for the duration of the journey. He said I would be pleasantly surprised by our new home. He had it built to his specifications and by all accounts it was the grandest manor house in the whole town.

I just couldn't wait to have a hot bath and to sleep in a big feather bed that wasn't rocking all night long. I definitely would not refer to myself as the seafaring type.

I was restless, the hard carriage floor was hellishly uncomfortable despite the rugs and blankets Henry had placed down for me to sleep on. The eerie night noises were totally foreign to a city girl such as myself. I was worrying about the possibility of some large wild animal mauling my father as he slept out in the open. I silently cursed the man who had encouraged my father to uproot us all.

I heard a faint rustling in the bushes. I strained my ears to try and make out what it could be. After a few minutes of silence I convinced myself that I was imagining things and I closed my eyes willing sleep to come.

I opened my eyes as a noise startled me and the next thing I knew there was a hand held over my mouth as I was roughly dragged out of the carriage.

I was unceremoniously draped over a saddle and my hands and feet were tied with rough, scratchy ropes. A foul smelling rag was forced between my lips. I tried in vain to scream as tears of terror ran down my cheeks.

The next morning I could smell the ocean again. I heard the din of the harbor town in the distance. I lifted my head to see where this barbarian had taken me. My eyes opened wide as I was faced with a large ominous looking black ship with a strange red coloured flag billowing in the breeze.

The filthy brute held a rag soaked in heaven knows what up to my nose and I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness.

I don't know how long I had been asleep but when I awoke I found myself feeling slightly nauseated by the telltale rocking motion of being at sea. I shot up into a seated position as I surveyed my surroundings. I was in a sparsely decorated cabin. The bed was large enough and relatively comfortable and there was a desk and a couple of wing chairs overlooking a porthole window. A simple wash stand stood in one corner with a pitcher and basin placed on top of it. A wooden closet with a mirror stood against the other wall.

On the back of the door hung a gaudy red dress you'd expect to see a harlot wearing.

I got up and tested my legs. I had rope burns on my ankles and wrists and I rubbed the area to try and sooth my skin.

I walked to the door only to find it locked. Anger started to take over me. I wanted an explanation for this and I wanted to be returned to my father as soon as possible.

I pounded on the door as hard as I could to get someone's attention.

A minute or so later it opened and a plainly dressed woman walked through the door.

She carried a tray of food and wine and walked past me to set it on the desk.

I looked at her sternly and asked to see the person who had brought me here against my will.

She informed me that the Captain would be by shortly as soon as he had finished up his business with the crew. She pointed to the dress and told me I was expected to wear it. I looked at it in disgust, there was no way in hell I would ever wear something so inappropriate.

As she turned to leave I tried to get across the room in time to prevent her from locking me in but I wasn't quick enough. I screamed at her in frustration but she was already gone.

I sat down in defeat and sampled some of the food. I was so famished that everything on my plate tasted delicious, I ate my fill and waited for this so called Captain to arrive.

About twenty minutes later I heard the key grating in the lock. The door opened slowly and a tall, striking looking man entered the room. He looked me up and down and then frowned.

"Why aren't you wearing the dress I purchased for you? Surely by now you would want a fresh change of clothing or do you like to smell the stink of travel on your person?"

I looked up at him with a look of total disdain. "How dare you presume to know what I do and do not like. I would rather remain dressed in fetid rags than wear the dress of a harlot," I spat. "I demand you take me back at once. My father will see to it that you are suitably punished for the ordeal you have put me through."

He chuckled, a crooked grin formed on his lips. "You are quite the actress aren't you my dear? Father indeed! Is that what you call your aging benefactor?"

I looked at him in complete confusion. What else would I call him?

He grabbed my arm and spoke to me sternly. "I'm sure he compensated you well for your services but I assure you I am a man of means myself and you will be justly rewarded for servicing me as well."

"I have no idea what you are referring to. I am sure you have me confused with someone else as my father is just that, my father. I'm not in his employ nor anyone else's for that matter."

He chuckled again. "Feel free to continue this charade my dear, as long as you satisfy my needs I could not care less what role you wish to play.

Now I'm going out for a little while and when I come back I expect you to be wearing that dress."

"You will not get away with this you brute," I shouted at him. I flung my wine glass at him just as he was closing the door. The glass shattered into pieces as it struck, just missing it's mark by a couple of seconds.

I sat back down on the bed, trying to make sense of what was happening to me. None of the reasonings I came up with made me feel at ease and I started to panic.

I closed my eyes hoping I would see my father and my freedom again.

I paced the room back and forth, I rubbed my hands together, my palms sweaty due in part to my nervousness.

It was hot and sticky in the cabin, wherever we were headed obviously had a tropical climate and the open porthole did little to ease the stifling heat.

I had fallen asleep while waiting for the Captain to return and as far as I knew he hadn't. My tray had been removed at some point and been replaced. A large basket of fresh smelling sticky buns and various fruits now stood in it's place and the heavenly smell made my stomach rumble in anticipation.

I bit into one of the buns and I closed my eyes and groaned as the sweet, honey and butter confection melted in my mouth. Once I got out of here I could perhaps convince Daddy to insist we take the ship's cook into our employ as part of the compensation for their abducting me.

I had just finished licking the sweet sticky residue from my fingers when the door slammed wide open.

The Captain entered the room with an annoyed look plastered on his face. Two days growth of stubble had given him a menacing appearance and I stepped back in fear.

"It's about time you start earning your keep woman," he barked at me.

He looked at my clothing and approached me with a dark look in his eyes.

"I see you still refuse to change your dress. Well if you are incapable of dressing yourself perhaps you are in need of my assistance!" I stepped back to get away from him, lest he go through with his threat. Two grime streaked, rather ripe smelling crew members entered the room lifting a copper tub. They were closely followed by several others carrying large containers of steaming water. They placed the tub in the middle of the cabin and began emptying their containers into it. The tub filled, they all filed out closing the door behind them. The Captain locked the door and turned around and looked at me, the look in his eyes held a promise that made me tremble in fear.

"Well," he asked, pointing to the bath. "I don't want you stinking up my cabin so I'd suggest you get out of that dress and get in while the water remains warm."

I shook my head.

"What no? You don't want to get in or no you can't get undressed by yourself? You'll find no lady's maid here my dear."

He approached me and I stepped back until my back made contact with the wall behind me and I had no where else to go.

"I'm getting tired with this game you're playing woman." He grabbed my arms and started to rip my dress into tatters. I screamed as I clutched the material against me to preserve my modesty. A crimson blush spread across my cheeks as I stared up at him in shock.

"What in damnation is wrong with you? Surely I'm better looking than that old fop who's been bedding you. Hell you are acting like some chaste maid who's never been touched by a man!" He shook his head in frustration as he pulled my arm, virtually dragging my now naked form to the bath. He picked me up and placed me in the tub. He stood back and stared at me. I have never been so mortified in all my life.

Holy hell you are beautiful love, he uttered.

He reached out to touch my breast and I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me you cad," I spat. "I will have your head for this I swear it."

His face grew taught with rage." So you think you're too good for me is that it? Since when does a whore feel she has any kind of right to an elevated status hmm? My coin shines as brightly as the next mans, my lovely slut. Now it's time you did what you were brought here for and open those pretty legs for me."

"I'm not a whore you ignorant arse,"I shouted. "I'm a lady and if you were any kind of gentleman you would recognize that!"

He threw his head backed and laughed.

"Lady indeed, well now I've heard everything." He continued to chuckle as he grabbed hold of my arm and forced me down into the tub. He lathered a sponge with sweet smelling soap and started to scrub my body till it shone pink. He washed my hair and took a pitcher of warm water and rinsed the suds from my hair and body.

He then helped me out the tub and bundled me in a clean dry sheet.

He grabbed the horrid red dress and tossed it at me.

"Wear it or get paraded in front of my crew naked, your choice." he muttered.

With that he stormed out the room.

I struggled to put on the dress, it was very tight on the bust and lacing it myself was proving a challenge.

Once I finally managed to tie the laces I turned and gazed upon my reflection in the mirror that hung from the closet.

The image staring back at me left me uncomfortable to say the least. I looked like a whore, my breasts barely contained in the tight, low cut lacy bust. My waist looked small in the tight fitting corset and the skirts flared out to the top of my feet. A long slit left my left leg exposed to the hip. He hadn't left me any undergarments either.

I was mortified to see myself like this.

The cad returned a few minutes later and when he saw me he smiled brightly.

"The colour becomes you my dear. I'm glad you finally came to your senses."

He offered me his arm and said, "I'm sure you would like some fresh air after being cooped up in here for days. Behave yourself and you'll have more freedom aboard my ship. In case you get any ideas, there's nothing but open ocean surrounding this vessel for miles and any attempt at trying to escape will only lead you to drowning to your death."

I took his proffered arm, scowling at him and he lead the way out the cabin.

He showed me around his vessel. The crew were all rough looking men. I had never seen a ship such as this one before and a feeling of unease had me in its grasp.

I turned to look at the Captain and asked, "Captain what kind of ship is this and what exactly is it used for?"

"Why you know don't you? I'm a Pirate, love and you are aboard a pirate vessel."

I stared at him in horror as my situation finally became more clear.

He looked perplexed as he lead me back to the cabin.

I walked across the cabin to the bed and I sat down stiffly. I looked down at my feet and didn't dare breath a word to the Captain as I contemplated the dire predicament I found myself in.

"Are you perhaps feeling under the weather my dear? It takes a while to find your sea legs but this will pass eventually."

He approached me and sat down next to me on the bed. "Perhaps I should distract you love" he said as he stroked my arm lazily.

I was too shaken up to move away from him. I felt frozen in place as my mind was in utter turmoil.

I didn't even register that he had unlaced my dress till it fell from my shoulders, leaving my breasts bared. I crossed my arms in front of me trying to shield myself from his gaze.

"There's no need to cover yourself love. I've already seen you in a complete state of undress when I bathed you earlier.

You should never try and hide yourself from me, you are a very fetching woman."

He drew my still form towards him and gently tilted my head so he could press his lips against mine. My frightened mind suddenly registered the intimacy of this situation and I struggled against him and tried to turn my head away from his.

"Don't be coy with me love, I think I've been more than patient with you." He crushed his mouth against mind and held me still so I couldn't break his kiss. His mouth was hot and he tasted of exotic fruit and coffee. I had never been kissed before and I was not prepared for the way it made my body react to him. I felt tingly all over and I found myself copying him as his mouth ravaged mine.

His hands moved to cup my breasts and he toyed with my nipples till they were hard and aching. I moaned softly as I arched my back to get closer to him. I was so unprepared for the total assault his touch had on my senses. My body was heating up and a strange feeling began to form in my nether regions.

I looked up at him through eyes glazed with need as he removed what remained of my gown.

"So beautiful" he whispered as he drew a nipple into his hot mouth. I whimpered as the heat inside me grew.

He shrugged out of his clothing and he placed one of my hands on his chest.

"Touch me love," he said, his voice thick with lust. I tentatively ran my hand over his toned chest. He was physically fit and I enjoyed running my fingers over his contoured form. He was pleasing to look at and his tawny skin so different from the pale men I was used to.

His hand wondered down between my legs and I suddenly snapped out of my lust driven stupor and tried to pull away from him.

"Hell no you don't you little tease," he exclaimed. He pinned me down and pried my legs open while I struggled against him.

"Please stop" I cried. "Please don't do this to me. You'll ruin me." Tears were freely running down my cheeks as I pleaded and squirmed beneath him.

"Enough games" he said as he pushed his large cock into my virgin pussy. He grunted as he struggled to get inside me and he pulled my backside up off the bed to angle me towards his thrusting cock.

I screamed as he tore through my hymen and a look of guilt and confusion suddenly crossed his features.

He gently stroked my face, trying to sooth me. "I'm sorry little love, I will never hurt you like that again, I swear to you." He wiped the tears from my eyes. "What were you doing at the docks all alone hmm? Damn him to hell for this," he whispered as he gathered me into his arms and caressed my back. "Shhhh little love I will make this feel better just relax."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Pirate's love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds