• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Pirate's Tail

A Pirate's Tail

The faded light of a filtered sunrise slowly lit the cabin. Julie pulled the covers tighter to ward of the damp sea chill permeating their cabin of the sailboat. Another three hours and the temperature would be well into the 90's but with the fog and the night it was best to stay beneath the covers. Let Dave make the coffee, he is more resistant to the cold although his cock would shrivel up to nothing.

A life long dream of theirs had been to sail the south pacific for 6 months and they were finally acting upon it. They had been at sea for two months each night finding a secluded spot to anchor.

Clothing was optional and usually worn only when topside near land or around civilization. It had been days since either of them had bothered. Julie had even on occasion not covered up when passing people on the shore and such. She got quite a thrill being looked at in public. Julie had gotten quite a few new thrills on this trip.

The first couple of weeks had been tough learning to live without cell phones and constant communication. Even the Laptop email was only checked once a week to keep in touch with friends and family.

Their marriage had certainly taken a change for the better. Julie had been close to an affair and suspected Dave had crossed that line. It really didn't matter anymore as each didn't care about the infidelity rather it was the broken trust that had hurt so much. Trusting each other to be faithful, and trusting each other to remain aware enough to show love concern and compassion for the other, all that had been swept away by two very successful careers.

That, however, was in the past. Two months alone on the deep blue waters had driven them to find more creative ways to amuse themselves, they found that in each other. New and interesting ways to make love had developed. They first had improved their same old routine, learning to touch taste and feel to new, previously unknown dimensions. The ability to let forth a scream of passion across the empty waves was most gratifying. Lately they had begun to explore new avenues, Julie had tried anal sex for the first time ever and after a few tries had learn to enjoy it.

Dave had made use of the various ropes delving into tying Julie up, and she enjoyed that much more than she cared to openly admit. She liked the feeling of helplessness it gave her. She also used it as a shield to let Dave try things she may have never done with out the excuse of being unable to prevent him. Still, Dave wasn't exactly the most aggressive of lovers and certainly not a sexual dynamo. Julie craved a strong man that would tell her what to do, she would resist of course it was part of her nature, but in her dreams her resistance went unnoticed as the man made sure she complied and that man enjoyed total devotion. This was, after all Dave, and she took what she could get, which was usually up until she resisted, then he would cave. Their eroticism had however grown considerably and well that was fine, certainly better than life before.

Dave leapt back into bed after setting the coffee on and checking topside. "It certainly is thick out there this morning." He commented as he slipped beneath the covers. Pulling Julie close he snuggled his cool cock into her hot little ass making her wiggle and squirm. "Dave! For god sake warm that thing up would ya?" she pleaded. "I'm trying too!" Dave laughingly stated, pressing closer. Julie smiled and worked her hips backing into him. She felt his cock begin to stir as it remembered the warmth of where it had deposited seed just a few short hours ago. Dave smiled to himself as he thought about how pre-lubricated she still was. Slowly Dave took shape until he reached his full five and a quarter inches and he began to press against his wife's tender ass.


He paused as a slight bump of something nudged the boat. "Daaaaaave!" Julie whined as she sensed her lover changing his mind. "Its okay honey I just need to check it out and make sure we are not adrift. I'll be back in two shakes of a first mates tail!" he teasingly told her as he slapped her naughtily on her ass. Dave climbed over her and shuffled quickly over to the ladder, half way to the top he froze.

Staring Dave right in the face was the biggest shotgun he had ever seen. Cold fear gripped his stomach as his wife's innocent voice wove its way from down below asking him if everything was ok. The gap toothed smile of the dark skinned man told Dave all he needed to know, they had heard Julie. The Pirate tossed his head slightly indicating Dave should come up on deck and he nervously did as he was told. Dave climbed the ladder and started forward, stumbling as he was shoved. He felt completely helpless, naked in front of these 4 men.

Julie's head just appeared out of the hatch when the Pirate reached down and grabbed a handful of hair so she couldn't change her mind. Julie scrambled up the ladder to ease the pulling.

The pirate yelled a burst of gibberish to starboard and soon a thickly muscled ebony man appeared over the rail. He climbed with the grace of a panther. His head was shaven bald except for a single braid at the crown that hung down his back. He stood about 6 foot 2 and had eyes full of wisdom and cunning. As he reached the deck his eyes locked directly on Julie's and he broke into a huge smile.

"Well well well, what have we here?" he spoke in rough English. "It seems my men have captured a beauty this fine morning."

Julie was taken aback. Not in the powerful captain that stood before her, not even in the gravity of the situation, rather, Julie was amazed that the captain's eyes never once left hers. The captain did not take the time to look at her very naked body. Julie could not match the heat of his gaze and soon she faltered, looking at her feet.

"Fear not my beauty we mean you no harm, as a matter of fact you just may enjoy yourself if all goes well." He said, breaking into another wide smile.

Julie shuddered as Dave stood up, "Captain! I must Pro..ooooooof!" Dave folded over the foot suddenly thrust into his stomach. The captain barked out a command and the sailor that kicked Dave, grabbed him by the hair, yanked him backward placing a knife to his throat, and dragged/walked him to the side of the boat.

Julie screamed in terror. The Captain walked over next to David, lifted his Loincloth, and started to piss over the side of the boat. "My friend you protest nothing. Say one more word and I will cut out your tongue. Make any move to rescue yourself or your wife and I will kill you both." The captain began to finish and turned toward Dave , the waning stream from his cock splashing against Dave's ankle, "Understand?"

Slowly Dave nodded, afraid even to even respond with a word.

"Good my friend. Now get on your knees and clean me off, we wouldn't want to be untidy for the lady now would we?"

Dave sagged in defeat and dropped to the deck, the black cock of the captain looked huge in front of him. A single drop of fluid clung to the tip and Dave looked up at the massive captain hoping he would change his mind. He didn't. "Open up boy and stick out your tongue, believe me you will have the easy job today." Dave open his mouth and stuck his tongue out, leaning forward slightly he closed his eyes as if that might help ease his humiliation. The Captain laughed as he pressed the head of his cock to Dave's tongue, wiping it clean. With a slight lunge He slid his mighty shaft as far as it would easily go into Dave's throat, his hand reached up grabbing hair so Dave could not pull away. "Lube it up good boy we wouldn't want it to be dry for your wife. The sooner you wet it the sooner you get to stop.

Dave struggled in the captains grasp, desperately trying to get some saliva into his mouth. As the overwhelming feeling of chocking started to take hold, the captain slid out and walked away, Leaving David to fall onto all fours gasping to catch his breath.

As the Captain approached Julie shied back until she pressed into the chest of the sailor holding her. The Captain smiled, "Now beauty that is no way to behave, we would much rather have you enjoy yourself. Yes, we could just take you but what fun is that? I'll bet you're a pretty good fuck when your willing." The Captains eyes now swept down taking in Julies body, Large c cup breasts, shaven pussy with nice tight lips, great ass common to those that workout several times a week.

"How about it boy? Is she a great fuck when she's willing?" The Captain yelled back to Dave still panting on all fours. Suddenly a loop of rope whistled through the air to smack against Dave's ass. "Answer the Cap'm." one of the men ordered Dave. "Yes…Yes captain she is a great fuck." Dave said, wincing slightly. An angry red welt circled his cheeks.

"See there beauty? Now I'll make a deal with you. Be a willing little slut and I'll spare your life. How's that?" The Captain asked as if he was haggling for sailcloth. Julie looked at the deck, her eyes rising to the figure of her husband on all fours struggling to catch his breath from sucking cock and the painful lash of the rope. "Yes sir." Julie quietly whispered.

"Excellent!" the Captain exclaimed, "Now come to me my pet." Julie stepped forward taking the Captains outstretched hand. He led her more over to the center of the boat. "Now kneel before me girl." He watched as Julie slowly complied, her breasts swaying back and forth slightly as she did so. Her eyes looking huge and innocent as they looked up into his. "Take it girl. Go on, it won't bite." The captain said, smirking.

Julie's eyes focused on the huge ebony tool in front of her. It transfixed her with a mixture of curiosity and fear. Wrapping her hand around it she was amazed to discover her fingers not quite touching, the shaft left hanging from her fist easily the length of her husbands all by itself. Julie shuddered though she wasn't sure if it was fear or anticipation. Knowing what he had in mind Julie leaned forward licking where her husband just had moments ago, the thought of that did wicked things to her and she began to moisten.

"Not like that girl, I don't want you using your hands." He ordered. Julie's eyes once again found the Captains and a quiet "Yes Sir." Escaped her lips. Dropping her hands down to her lap, Julie leaned down taking him in her mouth, straightening up the weight of the Captain's cock and his semi soft state caused it to slip from her lips trailing saliva down her chin. Julie began to reach up to wipe it off when the captain interrupted, "Don't you dare girl. I said: No hands! As a matter of fact put them behind your back and keep them there or I will have them tied. Julie instantly remembering her forays into being tied up and imagined that helpless feeling with the Captain, Her pussy grew very wet indeed.

Once again she leaned down and sucked in his spit-covered cock. Stroking it with her lips as she leaned forward she managed to bring it to a more rigid state. As Julie was able to sit straighter she began to try and slide the Captain as deep as she could down her throat and he groaned appreciatively. Julie began to wonder if she might be able to bring the captain off orally, that their ordeal might end.

Sensing her hesitation the captain shifted his stance causing his cock to slip free and along the side of Julie's cheek, the cool trail of sticky saliva glistening in the morning light. It became a game to the captain as she tried to suck him to slip free and wipe it on her face.

"Girl, my crewmen seem a bit frustrated. Point your ass at that one and play with your pussy for him. Let him see you working your finger in and out getting it nice and wet for use. Julie turned beet red. Sex had always been a private thing for her and even here she was so caught up with the captain she had forgotten the other men. Certainly she had displayed her body as she sunned but never had she performed a sex act for an audience. Shifting Julie raised her ass and turned it to the crewman. She needed no foreplay at all as her finger slid deep into her drenched pussy.

She heard the crewman mutter something in a language she did not understand and the rest of the crewmen laughed. Julie turned her head letting the captains cock paint some more of her face as she looked back to see the crewman stroking his cock while staring at her pussy. It was all she needed, naughtiness shot through her brain and her body responded. Long powerful waves of orgasm washed over her, her vision tunneled and a roaring buzzed in her ears as she screamed in delight.

As awareness returned, the Captain ordered her onto her back. Taking her legs on his arms he opened them wide and placed his massive cock at her pussy. He began to work it in, making reluctant progress thanks to her pussy tightening cum. Julie thought she'd split in two. Her pussy ached with the same pleasure pain that makes you play with a loose tooth. It hurt but felt so very good. Julie opened her eyes to see the Captain looking deep into her eyes. "I told you, to spare your lives, you would have to do anything I said." He grunted as he fucked her. "Cum for me my bitch, Now!" The words were like a switch in her brain. Julie again felt the rush and fell into orgasm. How he could control her she did not know but she liked it. She felt him quickening and heard his breathing speed up, she wasn't the only one to sense his orgasm.

"Please don't!" screamed her husband, "she hasn't had her pill." The Captain slowed only slightly before growling "If you don't wish her seeded then you must provide a place to cum!" To Julie's amazement her husband lunged, sliding to his knees beside her. The captain yanked his cock free grabbed Dave by the hair and shot stream after stream into her husbands open mouth.

The Captain sat back panting and Dave started to rise. "Sit still boy you may be needed again." With that the captain spoke some commands to his crew and they began to undress. The one nearest being the first ready slid his cock through her lips and down her throat. As the next finished undressing he moved around, turning Julie onto her hands and knees and slid into her sticky pussy. The other one then took his place sliding into her mouth. As the first one finished he too shot into Dave's mouth, the obedient husband saving his wife from their seed. The second almost didn't pull in time and his first shot landed on her ass. The next and youngest member never made that far shooting his load down her throat in his excitement.

The captain, now recovered, again lined up behind Julie. Looking down he noticed a thin trail of cum leaking from her ass, the result of last nights activities. "Did you do this boy?" the captain asked of Dave. Still afraid to talk Dave nodded his head. The Captain laughing said "Well I follow no one boy, get over here and clean her up!" Dave sat dumbfounded "Now I said!" the Captain screamed at him. Dave scampered over pressing his nose between his wife's cheeks, the salty taste of his cum mixing with the coppery taste of her ass, as he dutifully licked her as completely as possible. Stiffening his tongue to plunge through her tight opening to get it all.

Shoving Dave aside, the Captain began to work his cock into Julie's ass. He was determined yet careful not to permanently injure her. Once inside Julie's squeals turned to deep breaths of relaxation. Never had she felt so full. Reaching between her legs Julie cupped the captain's balls as he started to fuck her. Dave watched as his wife was well and truly fucked and even shuddered as the captain emptied his load into her ass.

The rest of the crew returned to the deck with everything of value from below. Experienced pirates they left nothing behind.

The captain stood up adjusting his clothing and smiling down on Julie who lay on the deck, her ass red and angry as it leaked his cum. "Come to me girl." The captain ordered. Julie quickly went and kneeled next to him leaning against his thigh. "You have done well, and as to our agreement, you have won you lives. I would like to offer you the chance to go with us. You seem well able to fill our needs, but I want you to know this is a request not a requirement. I don't need my throat cut in the night by an unwilling girl. Julie glanced to Dave who saw the answer in her eyes. Standing, Julie walked quickly to the rail and began to climb over. She didn't even pause to grab clothes or any possessions, she wouldn't need any reminders of her old life.

Dave went below but his Maydays fell on deaf ears. When he at last made port he sold the boat at a fraction of the price. He returned to New York and resumed his life. The rumors swirled amongst the cocktail crowd as to what became of Julie but no one knew the truth. No one ever heard from her again, except for Dave. Six Months to the day a letter arrived in his office email simply titled "Goodbye". It contained a picture of Julie kneeling next to the captain's thigh and kissing his ebony cock. She was obviously very much with child and smiling as she did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Pirate's Tail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds