• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Place To Stay Ch. 01

A Place To Stay Ch. 01

"Hey Paige, guess who's staying at your Aunt Karen's house?" My mom teases as she sets her work things down.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Isaiah." She wiggles her eye brows at me.

My heart just about stops as my jaw drops open. I can't believe it, Isaiah will be at my Aunt's house! My heart begins to race, wondering what I should where to go over for my cousins twentieth birthday party.

"You're kidding! Why? When's he coming? Will he be there for Shane's party?" I bombard her, my excitement just barely contained.

"Calm down." My mom laughs. "His mom and Grandfather have to leave town for the month and your Aunt volunteered her house since she knows how much you like him. He'll be dropped over tomorrow at noon so yeah, he'll be there for Shane's party."

I jump up off the couch and run into my room, needing to pick out just the right outfit for tomorrow. Oh, and also needing an excuse to go to my Aunt's house tomorrow!

******************

I wake up extra early to grab a shower. As I step into the hot water, I can't stop thinking about Isaiah. I close my eyes and picture him in my minds eye. He has thick, curly, black hair about an inch high, soft brown eyes that make you want to melt, creamy colored skin that resembles coffee with too much milk, a broad chest, abbs to die for, and a baby face that makes every girl want to faint.

Without realizing it, I'd absent mindedly reached my hand down to slowly stroke my pussy. My warm liquids flow down my thigh as I reach up and find my clit. I rub my hand in a quick and vigorous circle over my engorged button, bringing myself to a quick and intense orgasm. I lean against the shower wall, panting a bit from the exertion. I quickly wash myslef then jump out.

I throw a pair of black jean shorts on, stopping three quarters of the way from my knee, and a pale green tank top that gives a generous view of my small, 32B breasts when I bend over. I put a bit of mascara, eye liner on my chocolate brown eyes and long brown lashes. My lip gloss is carefully applied before I run styling moose through my dark red/brown, curly hair to make sure it doesn't frizz out like usual.

When I finally decide I don't look too horrible, I grab the phone and call my Aunt Karen's house.

"Hello?" My cousin Shane answers the phone.

"Hey, I was wondering if maybe I could come over and play with Bentley today? I haven't seen him in so long." I ask, referring to his month old son.

I sometimes go over to play with him and watch him for Shane and Dee since they're so young and need breaks every once in a while.

"Sure. But someone's going to be coming over around twelve-twelve thirtyish. Has your mom told you about my mom offering our house to someone she hasn't even seen since God-knows when?" Shane asks, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, I actually go to school with him." I say calmly.

"Oh really?" Shane's voice changes to the overprotective, older cousin I've grown to love and hate.

"Shane, I'm fifteen years old. I can take care of myself." I sigh.

"Okay, but if he touches you, I'll break every single finger on his hands." He warns.

"I'll be over in fifteen minutes." I say before hanging up.

I set off in search of my father so he can drop me off.

*******************

"Bye Daddy, I love you!" I call to my dad who waves back.

I hurry up onto my Aunt's porch and ring the doorbell. Their dog, Lucy, starts barking instantly, trying to claw her way through the window. I giggle.

"Hey, he's in the living room." Dee opens the door, her naturaully plump lips pulled into a greatful smile.

"Kay." I smile back and walk out to where the small, blonde haired baby is laying out on a blanket on the floor.

"Hey baby boy." I coo as I drop down to my knees and pick him up.

I cradle him in my arms, holding him and talking to him in that baby voice that sounds so annoying on eveyone else but yourself.

"You look nice." My 18 year old cousin, Christina smirks, coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming over today." I smile up at her.

"Changing the subject now are we?" Her grin grows wider as she leans down to give me a hug.

I smile devilishly. "You know me way too well."

She swings her long blonde hair out of the way, before taking Bentley from my arms. I stand up beside her, feeling so plain in comparison to her pale white skin, straight blonde hair passed the middle of her back, baby blue eyes, and model like body. In fact, she is a model, that's how exquisite this girl is.

The front door opens and my cousin Scotty walks in with a scowl on his face.

"What're you doing here?" Christina asks in surprise, her blue eyes widening.

"Kacie and me are fighting." He shrugs, heading straight up to his mom's room.

Christina turns back to me. "Now you best tell your favorite cousin why you're all dressed up."

I sigh. "You know the boy I said I like from school?"

She nods.

"That's who's coming to stay here for the month."

Her grins stretches from ear to ear.

"No way!" She screeches.

I nod and bite my bottom lip. She sits Bentley down on the blanket again where he happily snuggles into his winnie the pooh pillow. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the dining room where she logs onto the computer.

"What are you doing?" I question even though she's already getting onto her facebook account.

"What's his name?" She demands.

Reluctantly, I tell her, "Isaiah Leibenspurger."

She types his name in then gasps when his picture comes up.

"Wow girl, if I wasn't already with Tim you might be in for a little competition." She jokes.

I know she's only kidding but I feel a stab of fear in the pit of my stomach. How could I ever compare to her, Kacie, Dee, or Jodi, all the girls in this family? The answer is, I can't.

The doorbell rings and we both jump. We quickly minimize the internet page and go to let them in.

When we get to the door, my suspicions are correct. It's Isaiah. As the door swings open to reveal him and his mother, I feel my face flush red.

"Hey, you must be the kid who's staying here." My cousin beams.

I see his eyes look her up and down as he grins back. The stab of fear becomes more painful. Then he notices me and it's like he's just drinking me up.

"Yeah." He says absently as his eyes stay focused on me. "Hey Paige, I've never seen you dress like this before."

I feel the heat spread throughout my face. And other places.

"I normally don't like to go around school like this but since it's summer, I figured what the hell why not go crazy." I laugh.

Christina invites him and his mother in, giving me a discreet wink on the way to the living room. And that's when my Aunt decided to come downstairs with a guilty look on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Place To Stay Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds