• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Plan Gone Horribly Wrong...Ch. 01

A Plan Gone Horribly Wrong...Ch. 01

A Plan Gone Horribly Wrong . . . Or Did It?: Ch. 1

By Witetygrr (Copyrighted 2002 to be used only with written or cyber permission)

This is a first time story, so feedback is greatly appreciated! It is fiction and a product solely of my own twisted imagination.

*****

I am a fairly normal guy, who like many others, likes to think he’s smart enough to make a plan, control the situation, and follow the plan through to completion. Also like many men, I am cocky enough to think I have it all figured out and have thought of every angle.

My wife Debbie and I have been married for 8 years. They have been a great eight years. Debbie is everything I ever hoped for in a wife. She’s funny, smart, feisty, yet cuddly and as sweet as can be at other times. She’s 5’3”, with brown hair, blue eyes and is very curvy and busty, definitely not a Barbie type. She has great 38DD breasts that are just now starting to lose their firmness, but they are so wonderful to hold. Her areolas are as large as silver dollars and very dark. Her nipples are very reactive and like number 2 pencil erasers when excited.

She loves it when I suckle her breasts which makes her moan and get very slick, if you know what I mean. Speaking of that, she has a very dark pelt of pubic hair that she trims, but does not shave. I am a child of the ‘70s and love women with hairy pussies.

I am 5’9” and about 195 pounds. I work out at the gym regularly and it shows.

Our sex life is incredible. Debbie is willing to try almost anything. She is also willing any time I am able. In fact, she’s probably willing even when I am not able!

After a particularly enjoyable lovemaking session one night, we were engaged in some pillow talk. We talked about things we had done in the past, both together and with former lovers, and what we would like to do in the future. My wife admitted she had always wondered what it would be like to be with a very well endowed Black man. All of her prior lovers had been white, just like mine.

We both fell asleep, but the thought stayed with me and resurfaced from time to time over the next few weeks.

One night after work I was at the gym. I was getting ready to do my third and last set of bench presses and asked a guy over at the weight rack for a spot. He turned around and my wife’s comment popped right back into my head. Thad (I learned his name later) was a very good-looking Black man who had obviously spent a lot more time in the gym than me.

He was massive, but looked to have only about a 30-inch waist and that perfect body builder V-shaped chest that I had always hoped one day to achieve. His arms were the size of most men’s legs.

He spotted for me and then I returned the favor on his next set. Over the next few weeks we regularly saw and spoke to each other while working out at the gym.

I usually go home to shower (well truthfully Debbie sometimes doesn’t let me make it to the shower right away since she has this thing about the scent of a sweaty guy after a workout which has led to many a fast, animalistic, rough yet tender, lust-filled “quickie”) but one Friday night we were meeting friends for dinner, so I decided to shower before going to pick Debbie up on the way to the restaurant.

As I headed into the shower, Thad was coming out. We were facing each other, both nude, and I confirmed that if the locker room urban legends were true, then Thad’s muscles definitely were not steroid induced as he was hung like a horse! Several inches longer than me and much bigger in girth as well. In fact, I kind of felt almost embarrassed and extremely inadequate to be seen naked in the same room as him. As I showered however, my wife’s fantasy popped back into my mind and I had to turn on the cold water to avoid another embarrassing male gym moment!

A plan, however, slowly started coming together in my mind.

The next time I saw Thad at the gym, I asked him if he wanted to get a drink after working out, as I had a proposal for him that I wanted to discuss. After working out, we went to the Sports Bar across the street and had a beer while watching the Mariners beat the A’s.

I then told Thad about Debbie’s fantasy. All it took was showing him the picture that I kept in my wallet for my inspiration of Debbie in a string bikini from our recent vacation to Aruba and he was in!

I told him to come by our house for dinner on Friday and if Debbie seemed interested, he’d be in for an incredible evening. I told him to be prepared to “go with the flow” and I’d take care of everything.

When I got home, I told Debbie that we would be having a guest for dinner on Friday. She asked who and I told her about Thad, leaving out just one minor detail – that he was Black. I then snuggled up behind her and as she felt my raging hard-on against her butt, she reached back and said, “Telling me about your guest coming over for dinner sure has made you excited. Let me take care of that.” She dropped to her knees and gave me one helluva a blowjob. Little did she know that what I had in store for her had been keeping me hard for several days now.

Chapter 2 will tell you about our dinner “party.” Hope you will read it when it comes out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Plan Gone Horribly Wrong...Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds