A Planned Seduction

Suddenly, he remembered the camera. Picking it up, he commenced taking the pictures he would later need, the flash illuminating the room periodically. Finished with that, he then moved to Janet on the bed.

He crouched above her and allowed his phallus to rub over the lips of her pussy. Back and forth he massaged his cock until, suddenly, without warning, he felt his control vanish. With a muttered curse, he raised himself up and grasping his cock, he ejaculated over her pubic hair and lower belly.

He then belched, belched again and then slowly collapsed next to Janet on the bed. His eyes rolled back in his head as he passed out.

***************

Dawn's first light was slipping through the drapes when Janet opened her eyes. Her head was throbbing and she felt nausea pervade her. A powerful need to pee overcame her and she staggered from the bed and into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet she saw that her groin and belly were covered with what appeared to be dried semen.

Wiping herself, she stood shakily and looked back into the room seeing Phil Brock sprawled naked on the bed. She then turned and vomited into the toilet bowl. Her thoughts weren't coherent, she couldn't recall what had happened. " Have I actually screwed Phil Brock?" she asked herself incredulously.

She quickly washed herself and, gathering her clothing from the floor, she dressed. As she started to leave, she saw the envelope with the photos on the table. Scooping it up, she left the room, quietly closing the door behind her.

Hurrying to her room, she quickly stripped and jumped into the shower. She scrubbed herself vigorously, trying to wash away the imagined stench of her infidelity. Her thoughts were confused, jumbled. It was difficult for her to think coherently, to recall the events of the previous night. She just couldn't believe that she had actually screwed Phi.

First of all she didn't feel that she had had intercourse. She always felt the aftereffects of the physical act in her genitals, the morning after . There was no such sensation this morning. But she had quite a lot of semen on her. It was obviously from Phil. She shook her head in confusion.

Second, she remembered that while they had kissed, she had come to her senses and stopped. She had apologized to Phil and told him that she couldn't. What had happened after that?

She thought back, tried to remember. "A drink," she remembered. "We stopped kissing and had a drink. I remember that, but everything after is a blank. What happened after the drink? Did we both get wasted? Did I get that drunk? Damn, I just don't remember." Another thought entered her mind and she blanched. "Oh, my God. How am I going to face George. I just did what I have been accusing him of doing. But he has been cheating for who knows how long, and I now have the proof," she thought as she realized that she now has the photos. "And I really don't think that I actually had intercourse - at least I'm pretty sure that I haven't."

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she remembered the photos. "Marge, I can't believe it was Marge, one of my closest friends. Why would she do that? Oh, Phil, poor Phil. George and his wife. Oh, my God, what did I do with Phil last night. I just can't face him today, I just can't."

Her mind a mass of confusion and bewilderment, Janet quickly dried off, dressed, packed and rushed from the hotel. Reaching her car, she flung her bag into the back seat and then threw herself behind the wheel and started for home.

Driving along the highway, she again attempted to make some sense of what was and had been happening to her. "Maybe George is right, maybe I really do need a psychiatrist," she thought. "But he has been cheating, I knew it then and now I have the horrid proof. He's been cheating with one of my best friends. How can this be possible? Oh, my God, what's happening to me?" she sobbed as she drove

"One thing I do know," Janet said aloud to herself. "When I get home George and I are going to sit down and have this out. I absolutely will not sit by and allow this to continue. I don't know how long this has been going on, but I am going to tell George that we are through. He wouldn't be doing this if he really loved me. Our marriage is obviously over." As she said these words, tears flowed down her cheeks.

***************

George Simpson was sitting with the newspaper resting in his lap. He found that he just couldn't concentrate on the words. He recognized the dilemma he faced and he was resigned to the probable outcome. That his marriage was over was obvious, but he still hated that conclusion. He knew that he loved Janet, not the Janet of the previous few months, but the Janet that he had married and had grown older with. What had happened to that woman?

Suddenly, the front door burst open and his wife entered, a flushed and almost manic look on her face. "George," she blurted out, "We're going to have this out now, right now. Now is the time for confessions and decisions." With that said, she seated herself before him and stared at him intently.

George looked at her cooly. Heaving a sigh, he shifted in his chair and replied, "Good idea, Jan. I think that would be a good idea. What would you like to confess?"

Janet looked at him, her mouth agape. "Me? Me? Me confess??? You're out of your mind, it's you that needs to confess. You! You!" her voice rose.

"Ok, Jan, to what should I confess?" George's voice was quiet and controlled. He refused to let this degenerate into a screaming match. It appeared that this little conversation was going to be the denouement that he knew was coming. At the least it would be a reasonably calm one.

Janet collected herself. She would not lose control. She reached into her purse and threw the envelope of photographs at George. "Guess what, George? You don't have to confess to anything. The proof of your adultery is lying now in your lap, no pun intended," she replied, her voice tight with tension..

George wearily opened the envelope and extracted the photographs. His jaw literally dropped as he saw what they portrayed. A look of utter astonishment appeared on his face. He tried to speak and found that he couldn't even form the words that he was searching for.

Janet was a bit taken aback. She looked at George, puzzled and more than surprised at his expression. She saw no guilt or shame or embarrassment - only total shock and surprise. She didn't know what to make of this. He was supposed to act guilty and remorseful, not stupefied.

George finally snapped his jaw shut, rose and quickly strode over to Janet. He knelt in front of her and took her hands in his. "Janet, I really want you to listen closely to me. I want you to look at me as I speak. Will you do that? This is more than important, will you do that for me?"

Janet, now totally bewildered, nodded. This wasn't going as she thought it would.

George continued, "Jan, those pictures are faked. I'll tell you how I know that. What they show never happened. Look at me, Jan. That never happened," he emphasized, his voice trembling with his need for her to believe him. "I swear by all that I hold dear, what those pictures show, never happened. I don't know how those photographs were created, but I think that it's now time that we sit together and get to the root of what's been happening to us."

Janet stared at him searchingly. There was suddenly no doubt in her mind that George was being truthful. She knew him too well and the passion and heartache in his voice convinced her, finally, that what he was saying to her was the truth.

"George," she whispered. "Have I gone mad? I don't even know myself anymore. I was convinced that you were cheating, there was no doubt in my mind. What has happened to me? It's almost as if I have become a different person." Janet collapsed in tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

George gathered her in his arms and held her gently. It was good that she couldn't see his face at that time. His lips had tightened and his eyes had narrowed. He now knew full well exactly what had happened to his wife.

He released her, sat beside her on the sofe and held her hands as she regained control. "Listen to me, Jan. Let's go back in time. When did these doubts about me first surface. Let's think about this past summer. Things were good then, weren't they?"


"Yes, George. We didn't have any problems," Janet remembered.

"Then let's go forward in time," George said softly, prodding her gently. "Let's go forward a bit, to when you started in your new position. Think back to the first weeks in the school year. Think when you first starting having doubts about me. Let your mind go back, let your mind go back." he murmured.

Janet closed her eyes, remembering. Slowly she begain, going over events. She started to relate the little inconsistencies that came to her attention, the times when George said he was in one place, when he was seen in another, the little lies that she caught him in or thought that she had caught him in. Phil had kept her informed about what George was doing, he seemed to always know when George was lying to her, he seemed to always know when George was elsewhere when he had told her he was at work.

Then it had come to a head last night. Last night Phil had given her those photographs. "Oh my God, George," she said tearfully. "Oh, how can I tell you what happened last night?"

"It's ok, Jan. Please, believe me. It really is ok now," reassured George. "I believe that everything is going to be fine now. Just tell me everything that happened last night."

Janet relayed the events of the previous night, omitting nothing. The photographs, the kiss, how she backed away from it, that last drink and then awakening in the morning, naked in Phil's bed.

"George, my belly was covered in semen, but, I swear, I don't think that he screwed me. You know how I feel down there the morning after we do it? I didn't feel that, not at all. You do believe me, please?" Janet pleaded.

She suddenly paled; she felt her stomach heave. George quickly led her to the powder room and held her as she tried to throw up. After dry heaving for a few moments, he led her to the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"Honey, you've been through quite a bit. Let me get you a couple of sleeping pills. You really need to get some sleep. Everything will be ok, really - everything will be fine."

With that he got her some water, the pills and helped her undress and get under the covers. It took her just moments to fall into a deep sleep.

********************

Later that afternoon, George quietly opened the bedroom door to check on Janet. "Come in, George." she said calmly. "I've been awake, awake and thinking."

George entered and sat on the edge of the bed. "How do you feel, honey?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I feel like a fool, George. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why I let that bastard brainwash me. He was so insidious, so careful, that I never caught was he was doing. I just feel so embarrassed, so foolish, so stupid. I am so sorry about what I put you through. I can't even begin to apologize for my emptyheadedness. I don't know how you can forgive me, I can't even begin to forgive myself." Janet's eyes were brimming with tears.

George took her hand and attempted to calm her. "Relax Jan, it's over now. Our time in hell is now over, we're going to be ok."

"George, I know we will be ok. But it's not over. I want that slime to suffer, as he has made us suffer. He is evil personified and I strongly suspect that I'm not his first victim. He must be stopped and punished."

"Jan, he's going to be. I called Alan Marsden, he's coming over this evening."

Janet blanched. "The Chief of Police? Why him, George? Wait, don't answer that. That was a foolish question. Alan is a good friend. He'll know what to do."

Later that evening, Alan Marsden was ensconced in an easy chair in the Simpson's living room, listening to the story that both George and Janet were telling him. Finishing their tale, George took the photographs out and handed them to Alan.

"Well, if I didn't believe your tale before, these pictures sure confirm what you've been telling me," commented the Chief. "You realize, Jan, Brock's not finished with you. From your description of his, ah..... pursuit, he will now follow a different track. It appears to me that he's obsessed with you and you have to be ready to participate in his downfall. It appears that we have a sexual predator here that has to be stopped."

Janet nodded, "I recognize that this isn't over, Alan. I'll do whatever you recommend. I agree, he has to be stopped."

"All right," Alan continued. "I have an idea that I'm going to explore. Janet, I'm sure that Brock's going to call you into his office first thing Monday morning. It's important that he not know that you two have spoken to me about all of this. I'm also fairly certain that now his pursuit will take a different tack and I think I know what that will be. Jan, remember, you've not spoken to me, and I would like you to tell Brock, if he asks about George, that he has been out of town on business and not due back until another couple of days. I want him to think that everything is the same in your strained relationship with your husband. I don't want him to know that George has any idea what's going on. Can you do that?"

Janet again nodded, but was puzzled. George interrupted, "What are you intending, Alan? Can you share your plans with us?"

"Sorry, folks," Alan replied. "It's really best that you two just relax and let me do what has to be done. I promise, I do know what I'm doing. But now I think it's time for me to leave. I'll take these photos with me. I want our lab to look at them. They'll soon discover how they were faked. Don't worry, George, they'll be destroyed. I suggest that the two of you get some rest. This will all be over soon."

Alan kissed Janet on the cheek, shook George's hand and strode out of the front door, leaving the couple staring after him with concern written on their faces.

Later that night, before bedtime, Janet turned to George and asked softly, "George, will you sleep with me tonight? Just hold me, nothing more?"

"You betcha," George replied, and they both smiled.

**********************

Early Monday morning, as Alan Marsden predicted, Janet was called to Phil Brock's office. Seating herself, without instruction, she just stared at him. Phil seemed a bit taken aback by her apparent antagonism.

"You left a bit abruptly, Janet," he began. "You were supposed to assist me in the interviews scheduled on Saturday. Such dereliction of responsibility won't look good on your job evaluation."

Janet just continued to stare at him, and then snapped. "Cut the bullshit, Phil. I am now quite aware of your plan and it's time to let you know that it's over. You can forget it, getting into my pants is a fantasy of yours that will never happen."

Phil Brock grinned at her malevolently. "Don't be too sure, sweetie. I have a bunch of new photos that I'm sure that you won't want your hubby, or for that matter, the school board to see. They wouldn't look too kindly on an administrator who uses a school trip for sexual fun and games. I don't think that George would be too happy either, or did you show him the pictures that you took from my room? Everyone will know that you guys are real swingers."

"You bastard," Janet hissed. "You took pictures of me? You prick, those pictures will show that I was unconscious and not responsible for what some asshole was doing to me."

"Nope, doesn't work that way, Jan. What they show is a naked Janet Simpson making love to a strange cock with her eyes closed and her mouth open in passionate abandonment," he chuckled. "Photographs always work, if seduction doesn't."

"I'm not your first, am I?" Janet eyes blazed. "You've done this before. I should have known."

"What, you think that you're that special?" Phil spat at her. "Our schools are full of very ripe, married pussies. I have had a ball over the past years. I must admit you were the toughest, I had to play with you for quite awhile. The payoff better be worth it," he sneered."

Janet gasped, suddenly remembering. "Sue Trelawney," she guessed. "Sue and her family left suddenly last year with no goodbys and no explanations. She taught at the high school when you were there. She left because of you, didn't she?" Janet sat horrified.

"Yeah, yeah" Phil waved his hand dismissively. "She ran out on me, said she couldn't continue to screw me. Her marriage was more important than her job. What a pussy. In that case, seduction worked better than photos," he laughed.

"Listen up, Janet." His eyes had hardened and his voice deepened. "It's time to talk about you now. You know that the photos I have of you will ruin you if they get out. Your career will be over as well as your marriage. You'll be the laughing stock of the entire area. They may even appear on the Internet. Wouldn't you just love that."

"You rotten bastard. You're going to blackmail me," Janet said, a sickening tone in her voice. "You'll never get away with that."

"Of course I will and what's a little blackmail between friends," Phil chuckled. "This is the way it's going to be or I'll ruin you. You will drop your panties for me every time I tell you to. That's your future, at least for the time being. For now I want you to take the rest of the day off and carefully consider your options. Your going to find that you don't really have any.

"Tomorrow, I want you to come to school just a bit early. I want you to come into my office and crawl under my desk. When I enter and sit down, you are going to unbuckle my belt, unzip me and start sucking my cock. You will keep doing it until I come in your mouth. That will be the introduction to your new life," he snarled at her.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Alan Marsden followed by two uniformed police officers.

"Hiya Phil, how's it going? I have here a search warrant and a warrant for your arrest. Do me a favor, Phil. Try to resist." Turning to the officers, Alan told them to cuff him and read him his rights.

Phil Brock's face was a mask of shock; he was unable to utter a syllable as he was led out.

Alan turned to Janet. "Janet, it looks like you're in charge here, at least temporarily. You had better get to it, you're going to have a busy day."

*****************

Later that evening, Alan Marsden was again seated in the Simpson's living room. He was holding a scotch and water, as was George. Janet was sipping a glass of white wine.

"Ok, Alan. Give. Give us the lowdown, how did you set this up," asked George.

"It really wasn't all that difficult," said Alan. "As I listened to you two give me all that you had, it was apparent that Brock was going to confront Janet on Monday. Remember, you told me that his seduction did not work. Janet, you didn't fall into his arms as he was planning. Also, minutes after you had backed away from him you were unconscious and when you awoke, you were naked. It was obvious to me that he had taken pictures of you and it was more than likely that he would be using them to blackmail you.

"After I left you on Saturday, I called Judge Taney," continued Alan. " You know Keith Taney." That was a statement more than a question. "What you may not know was that Keith Taney had quite a run-in with Phil Brock a few years ago when Brock was the asst. principal at the high school. It seems that Keith's son, Ricky, had called Brock a turd and Brock was doing his damned best to have the kid expelled, expelled mind you. He was obviously overeacting. Anyway, it was just a tempest in a teapot; the kid was suspended for a couple of days and that was that. But Keith never forgot it; since then he has considered Brock a poor example of an educator."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds