A Pleasant Surprise

I had relieved him of his briefcase, unbuttoned his shirt and was working on his belt by then. The excitement of seducing my own husband in our kitchen had made my tits as perky as when I was twenty, a fact that did not escape him. While he played with my tits and pussy, I finished undressing him then it took but a simple tug on his dick to get him to follow me to the table. I hoisted myself up and lay back with my legs spread wide and my pussy just at the edge of the tabletop. Bob followed up on the unspoken invitation and moved into position to fuck me while still on his feet.

He did not waste another moment before sliding his massive hard on deep into my eager pussy. My position afforded me the opportunity to thrust my pelvis at his driving cock and I was well on the way to one of the best fucks of my life when I heard Dave say, "My God, can't you two even wait to get into bed for that sort of thing." Maria was with him and said, "Shut up jerk. They do it in the bedroom; we won't be in a position to watch Mom get the hell fucked out of her. Bob was so far gone and was so close to filling me with cum that he was unable to even pause thrusting into me. He did glance toward the kids and that is when he finally stopped fucking me and said, "Jesus Christ, Honey will you look at that." I looked and could not believe my eyes. I had told the kids specifically to come down wearing some clothing. Instead, they both were standing in the kitchen doorway completely naked. Maria was just in front of David. He was pressed tight against her back and was fondling her pussy with one hand while the other was holding her tight against his chest and groin. Maria had both of her hands up and was fondling her own breasts.

I looked back into Bob's eyes and said, "Oh yeah Bob, I meant to tell you. I think that the kids may have discovered the joys of sex." Bob resumed fucking me, albeit a little less vigorously that before, looked at his daughter and said, "Well Maria, in that case, perhaps you should get your butt up here on the table beside your mother and let your brother at that pussy he is playing with." 'Shit,' I thought, 'those kids have their father pegged better than I do. Here I thought he would be pissed to find out that they have been fucking."

Maria wasted no time getting herself into position beside me on the table and Dave was quick to plug in to her before his father could change his mind. Bob and I had a time of it dividing our attention between fucking one another and watching the kids going at it, so much so that they beat us to orgasms by several minuets. I think that Maria was extremely turned on with the knowledge that her father was watching as Dave's cock pumped in and out of her dripping cunt. Her first orgasm was a big one and came long before Dave was anywhere close to coming. Then she came again just as her brother tensed and pumped another big load of cum into her, by now, pretty well fucked pussy.

After watching as large quantities of cum leaked from around my son's thrusting cock, I turned back and saw to it that Bob had one of the best pieces of ass of his life.

Finally, I sat up on the edge of the table and watched amused as cum leaked from my gaping pussy and formed a puddle on the edge of the table. I giggled when some of it dripped off onto the floor. I looked toward Maria and saw that she, too, was watching cum leak from her pussy. I looked up and said, "Seems to me that a man worth a damn would get his tongue down here and see to it that this mess doesn't get any worse than it already is." Bob took the frivolous suggestion literally and knelt down and began to lick cum that had not already trickled away from my willing pussy. Dave took but a moment to observe then followed his father's lead and licked what was left of his cum from his sister's pussy and thighs.

Finally Bob straightened and said, "God, and to think that I was having so much fun at work that I nearly stayed for another shift." We all laughed uproariously glad to have the tension broken. I doubt that many families ever have an opportunity to express their love for one another in the way we had discovered that day. More is the pity, I think! Oh yes, my infidelity with David never did become an issue. That same evening, Maria, with a mischievous glint in her eye, managed to seduce her father, not a difficult task, what with the four of us sitting naked in the family room and her sitting in his lap with his cock pressed tightly between her thighs. Bob glanced helplessly toward me and I merely grinned and nodded acquiescence. Then my daughter got fucked yet again that eventful day. Naturally, David and I did not let my husband and daughter get away with fornicating right before us. We joined 'em on the carpet and I had the pleasure of being fucked by my son while his father looked on with approval stamped all over his smiling face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 853 milliseconds