A Pleasant Surprise

"That tickles," giggled Diane, playfully giving Audrey a slap on her head.

"Sorry," winked Audrey, smiling broadly before beginning her downward journey once more. Once she came upon the long stem red rose that Diane had tattooed above her pubic area she looked up at Diane and gave sexily wicked smile and she started tracing the tattoo with her outstretched tongue.

"I love that!" Diane moaned as she ran her fingers through Audrey's hair.

After taking the proper time to worship her lover's artwork, Audrey slowly moved down and positioned herself between Diane's wide spread legs. Audrey ran her tongue up the inside of her thighs. Diane moaned loudly as Audrey teased her extremely sensitive areas with her tongue, lips, and teeth. Audrey continued running her mouth up the inside of Diane's thighs, almost touching her enflamed and glistening lower lips before retreating down the other thigh.

Again and again, Audrey brought her mouth towards Diane's pussy, pulling away each time at the very last second as Diane's body trembled in anticipation.

"Quit teasing!" Diane demanded finally, having endured what

seemed like an eternity of torment.

Smiling to herself, Audrey continued the slow approach and retreat of her tongue.

Diane moaned with frustration. "Audrey, you bitch. Eat me!" she wailed, "Eat my fucking pussy!"

Audrey decided to take pity on her. Moving forward, her tongue poked out, slipping between Diane's wet lower lips.

"Yeeeesssss!" cried Diane as she felt Audrey's tongue work its way along her slit with a feather like touch.

Almost at once Diane felt the first stirrings of her long building orgasm, Audrey's teasing had aroused her beyond measure. Audrey had to force herself to relax, to prevent Her lover from cumming too soon so that she could enjoy the sensations and tastes of Diane's pussy.

Audrey savored the taste of Diane's juices as they flowed copiously over her tongue, coating her cheeks and chin with their warm, stickiness. She gently sucked on Diane's enflamed labia, drawing each one between her lips and running her tongue along its edge. Diane writhed in ecstasy as Audrey's tongue explored every fold and crevice of her pussy, darting occasionally in and out of her tunnel, lapping at her juices. She wound her fingers in Audrey's hair, pushing her head forward, increasing the pressure of her lover's tongue on her sensitive flesh.

"Oh fuck, yesss!" moaned Diane as Audrey's tongue flicked over her clit. Diane's body shuddered involuntarily in response to her touch. She could feel the pressure beginning to mount once more, the warm glow of impending orgasm spreading through her body. Diane's fingers detached themselves from Audrey's hair and began to clutch at the sheets as the sensations inside her increased steadily in intensity. Her clit throbbed almost painfully as Audrey's tongue flicked over it rapidly.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt the first rippling contractions in her pussy. Biting her lip, Diane gripped the sheet even more tightly, her knuckles turning white as she fought to hold on.

Audrey could sense the growing tension in Diane's body. She sucked Diane's clit into her mouth and began to hum as her tongue flicked over its tip. Diane tried desperately to hold back, to savor the deliciously painful moment of pre-orgasmic release for as long as possible. She wanted to scream, every nerve felt as if it was on fire as she struggled to maintain control of her body. The dam finally burst as Audrey sucked harder on Diane's throbbing clit. Moaning loudly, her back arched, her hips bucking wildly as she came.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" she cried as powerful spasms shook her body.

Audrey continued to lick, slowly working her tongue up and down Diane's wet slit. Diane flinched with every touch, moaning

with pleasure. Her thighs clamped tightly around Audrey's head as her orgasm peaked, subsided then peaked again and again until finally, unable to take anymore, her body went limp.

Audrey moved up the bed, pausing briefly to plant a kiss on each of Diane's breasts.

"Oh my, that was fantastic!" sighed Diane before pressing her mouth

firmly against Audrey's, tasting herself on her lover's lips.

The kiss they shared was slow and leisurely, their caresses lovingly tender as Diane recovered from her tumultuous climax, her body still trembling in the aftermath of her release.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Audrey said softly.

"Enjoy it!" gasped Diane, "Are you for real? That was unbelievable, just what I needed. Who knew I could receive such service at this conference."

Audrey smiled. "Good," she said quietly, "thank you."

Diane laughed. "It's me who should be thanking you," she said, "and I will too. Just as soon as I get my breath back."

Her lips closed on Audrey's once more, the intensity of the kiss slowly increasing. Diane's gently caressing hands became more focused, concentrating their attention on Audrey's sensitive areas.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Audrey sighed as Diane's hands slid over her breasts, "I've waited so long for this."

"Ssshh," said Diane, silencing her with a lingering kiss before beginning her journey down Audrey's firm body.

Audrey's breasts were soft under Diane's hands. They were shapely, Diane noticed, if slightly larger than her own. nipples rose stiffly from the crests of her tits as Diane gently flicked them with her tongue.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Audrey sighed as Diane's hands cupped and squeezed her sensitive tits, her tongue licking all over their surface.

Diane wanted to linger but she felt Audrey's hands on her shoulders gently but firmly pushing her down. She smiled briefly to herself as she worked her way downwards, pausing occasionally to lick and kiss Audrey's sides and stomach.

Audrey's pussy was a small patch of tight brown curls, shaved slightly at the sides but otherwise left to grow naturally. Diane felt a momentary indecision, torn between the desire to make Audrey pay for her earlier teasing or simply to dive straight in. The choice was made for her. As her mouth hovered above Audrey's mound, she grabbed Diane's head, forcing it towards her waiting pussy. At the same time, Audrey rocked her hips forward, offering her soft, sensitive flesh to Diane's tongue.

"Yesssssss!" Audrey moaned as Diane's tongue slid between her enflamed lower lips and probed the warm, wet entrance of her cunt.

"Oh yes, Diane! Eat me!" she cried, playing with her tits as Diane's tongue began exploring her pussy, "Love me with your tongue."

Diane began slowly, working her tongue up and down Audrey's slit, occasionally working it into her tunnel. Audrey squirmed and moaned softly, squeezing her nipples between her fingers as Diane's tongue flicked lightly over her clit. Diane sucked Audrey's labia into her mouth, running her tongue along their edge, eliciting a gasped "Yesssssss!" of pleasure.

Savoring the rich taste of Audrey's juices as they flowed over her tongue, Diane began to lick harder, exerting more pressure on her lover's clit. Audrey's body writhed on the bed as she gave herself to sensations that were beginning to overwhelm her.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt Diane slide a finger into her

tunnel, stroking the inner walls of her pussy as she lapped at her clit.

The walls of Audrey's pussy gripped Diane's finger as she slid it in and out. Slowly, she inserted a second and was rewarded with another sensuous moan. Diane's fingers pumped in and out, the walls of Audrey's tunnel flexed rhythmically as Diane twisted them inside her, her tongue lapping at Audrey's clit. With her other hand Diane could not help but reach down between her own legs as she was becoming hotter by the second. She cupped her fingers over her own clit and rubbed deep and hard. The pleasure seemed to pulse through her entire body.

Above Diane, Audrey was pulling hard on her own nipples, savoring the mix of pain and pleasure, she could feel herself getting close as Diane's tongue flicked rapidly over her throbbing clit, her fingers fucking Audrey's cunt. Diane slipped her fingers out of Audrey and away from herself and slid them under Audrey's knees and pushed them up and spreading them as wide as she could.

This left Audrey completely exposed to Diane now. Diane looked at her lover and said, "Time for you to visit heaven my dear."

With that, Diane lowered her mouth completely over Audrey's cum covered pussy. Diane took her clit into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. She would pull and release and suck and suck and never let her lover out of her grasp. Audrey was delirious with pleasure as she grabbed her own legs and spread as far as possible. The grunts and noises she was making were like an animal. Diane was relentless on Audrey. She released her grip in Audrey's Clit and started tonguing her asshole. What Diane did not know was that this was one of Audrey's favorite things. Audrey's entire body buckled as she felt an intense orgasm coming on. Diane was thoroughly enjoying her lover's response and it made her work even harder to bring her to climax. Both women were covered in sex and sweat. Their odor seemed to mix with the fragrant candles to create the ultimate fragrance.

Suddenly, Audrey cried out. "Stop! Please stop!" she cried out, "I want to get on top."

This sounded good to Diane so she released Audrey's legs and Diane gave Audrey's sex and soft kiss and then she rolled onto her back. Seconds later, Audrey straddled Diane's head and she was lowering her pussy on to Diane's waiting mouth. Diane grabbed Audrey's hips, pulling her down. She slipped her tongue into the warm folds of Audrey's pussy once more. Audrey ground her hips, forcing her pussy into Diane's mouth, her juices coating Diane's face with their sticky warmth. Audrey stared down at the lovely sight of Diane below her. They locked eyes and Diane could see a spark in Audrey's eyes that she so desperately wanted to please. Diane reached up to play with Audrey's tits as she sucked and licked on Audrey's clit.

"Oh fuck, Diane! That feels soooo good!" Audrey purred as the warm glow of her approaching orgasm washed over her. Diane licked harder, causing Audrey's body to flinch. "Ooooooohhhh," she cried as Diane clamped her lips around her swollen bud and sucked it into her mouth, humming as her tongue lashed its tip.

Diane wanted a better angle at Audrey, so she asked her to turn around and face away from her. As she moved, Diane watched Audrey turned herself around and straddle Diane's head . Audrey's hips began to buck as Diane had better access to her lover's pussy. The feelings of pleasure were intense and Audrey fell forward and was supporting herself with one hand, Audrey reached down and gripped Diane's pussy with the other. Audrey was pushing her lover's sex against her fingers.

"Oh yessssss, Audrey!" she moaned, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh... Oh fuck....Oooooohhhhhh yesssssssss!" Her hips bucked furiously. She ground her pussy against Audrey's fingers.

Spasms then shook Audrey's body with every touch of Diane's tongue. "Oh Yes!" she cried as her orgasm erupted as well, lightening bolts of pleasure coursing through her. Audrey's body thrashed wildly as she gave voice to her release, urging Diane not to stop as she peaked again and again.

At last, Audrey let herself fall way from Diane's mouth and lay back on the pillows. Diane slowly kissed her was up Audrey's body. Each kiss felt like tantalizing pinpricks in Audrey's skin. Her body was covered in goose bumps. Diane moved up and held her tight, feeling Audrey's heart pound within her chest. They kissed. Although her energies were spent, Audrey gently licked her juices from Diane's face.

As they lay in each other's arms, basking in the glow of their shared pleasure, Audrey turned and starred into Diane's eyes. "No fair! You came twice!"

"I owe you one." Diane said as she nuzzled into Audrey's neck

The room was quiet for a few moments as both basked in the glow of their orgasm and the dancing flames that flickered around the room.

"Would you like to stay tonight?" Audrey asked. "I can set my alarm so that you've plenty of time to nip back to your room for your things in the morning?"

Diane smiled. She reached out to stroke Audrey's cheek. "How much time is plenty of time?" she asked playfully.

"I don't know," replied Audrey, "How much time do you need?"

"You mean, how much time do we need, don't you?" asked Diane.

"I guess I do," replied Audrey contentedly, turning her head slightly to kiss Diane's fingers. "Is that a 'yes' then?" she asked.

"What do you think, silly?" asked Diane, pulling Audrey's body tightly against hers before kissing her once again.

Diane missed the next morning session. Her friends wondered what happened to her. Around noon they finally caught her walking through the lobby with Audrey and asked her where she had been.

"Oh, I just ran into an old friend and we have been catching up." She smiled as she looked over at Audrey.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds