A Pleasant Takeover

"Not at all. This is my duty, I need to set him right."

"Will you?"

"I'd be proud to." Karl kicked his shoes off, took his jacket off, hanged it on the railing and walked into the living room.

Her son, short, dark brown skin, trim black hair, wearing a blue shirt and jeans, was sat on the couch, staring at the TV all slouched over.

Karl sat on the recliner and looked directly at him.

"Son, when you see me you say hello."

Vjay looked at the ground and mumbled. "Yes sir, sorry sir."

Karl needed to get serious. "Look at me and listen: Your mother is a good-looking Indian woman with a real good set of values. I am, as you noted, a white man. She understands her role as a woman...as an Indian woman with a white...I'll tell you straight: I'm taking over, your mother is my woman now, this is my house and you're my son. You will not treat me as if I'm like a father: I am your father. You come across as a little mama's boy, well know this: I'm taking your Indian mother to the bedroom, stripping her off and having hard, hard sex with her. This will make you a man, I know it."

Vjay was stunned; he nodded and got his voice a little higher. "Yes sir, yes!"

"Good, good Son." He stood up, patted Vjay on the shoulder and walked to the kitchen.

Karl approached Rena and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby, I had a talk with the son."

"Oh did you? How'd it go?"

"He understands, he was a little, umm, I'd say a little confrontational at first, but I can handle him, quite easily."

"Easy for you?" Rena liked the idea of Karl taking over as Vjay's father.

"Hmm, I'd consider it my duty, my honour," he leaned down and began kissing her ruby lips. She was boiling as much as her curry, feeling a real man's touch for the first time was an extraordinary feeling.

Karl leaned out the lingering kiss, "Hmm, not so fast baby, gotta get me some food first, don't wanna be doing you on an empty stomach." He grinned then gave her a firm slap to her peachy round Indian ass.

"Oh!" she liked that.

"Hmm?" Karl casually swept aside Rena's long dress to see that she had on white shiny slacks. "These part of the Indian dress?"

"Yes."

"Hmm," with relative ease, he casually took of her the slacks with one hard tug.

"Oh!" Rena was flustered.

"Hmm, that's better, you got such sexy legs. Oh and take those shoes off too, I want you barefooted."

She obediently kicked her shoes off and looked at him while wiping sweat of her brow.

"Hmm that's better," he held her cheek, leaned down and pecked her on the lips, "My house, my rules."

"Yes, yes," Rena was at boiling point: getting humbled by her white master and gotten her hot, really hot.

Karl gave her a quick peck. "So I'll leave you to it. While you do that, I'll go relax."

"O- ok."

"All right," he said with a grin.

After he'd left, Rena wiped herself with a hand-towel, calming her orgasmic tinges of delight. She could barely hold her pleasure. Her pleasure at having a real man of the house, her son disciplined, her put in her place and the fact she'd be getting her first taste of a real hard white cock.

***

Rena walked into the dining room, her son wide-eyed at his mother's bare legs and feet, Karl's regime was in full effect. He sat at the head of the table, naturally, tucking into his dinner.

"Good, nice."

"Thank you," she replied.

Daughter Seema finished her dinner first.

"Thanks Mom, delicious," she looked at Karl, "Umm, is it ok if I go to my friend Katie's place?"

"Not a problem," replied the fatherly Karl, "Here," he dug into his wallet, producing a twenty, "Sleep over, buy you and your girls some treats – but don't get into any trouble."

She took the cash, "Wow, thanks so much, we'll be good, promise, bye." she took it and ran out.

Karl chuckled, "Hmm, she's a fast learner." He wiped his face with a napkin and stood up. "Okay, you, Son, clean this up, Rena, go in the bedroom in 5, be ready." He walked out the room.

Vjay looked at his mother. "Mom, are you really going to?"

"Son, I'm his woman, I can't resist, he has such immense power, he's a real man, with real size, his...I'm sorry, Son, tonight I'm going to do things that will make you never think of me the same again: I will be humiliated, humbled...and I will love every second of it"

***

5 minutes later, she was in the bedroom. she gasped when she saw Karl's fully naked frame standing in the middle of the room. Hairless, solid, and large: this was the image of a man she'd never before seen.

He stood stoic, holding it all in. "Come, in."

She walked in, peeled the dress of her shoulders and stood in front of him in nothing but her bridal white lingerie.

"Hmm, good, now strip for me."

Rena awkwardly moved her hips, shimmying in place. She untied her bra, held her breasts and then unveiled them: round, firm, delicate, just to her man's liking

Karl could take no more, as her last piece of lingerie dropped, her grabbed her by the hips and kissed her on the lips. His hands groped her tits, then her ass, his cock rubbing against her stomach. She was buzzing all over, the shock of all the joy reaching her sexual emoticons. His white hands on her smooth brown skin, making his intentions and motives evident with each hard, untamed grope. He threw her on the bed, shoving his cock all the way in.

"Ohhhh!" this was her first feel of a penis that went all the way in, bare, reaching parts of her body that previously were untouched. He started pumping.

Karl was an aggressive lover who had raw emotion behind each and every thrust. She knew full well he was using her for his express pleasure, no thoughts at all of dishing it out, it was all for him – and all his. He intended to humble, humiliate and establish complete control. It was the only way he operated, no asking, no telling, she was his woman and he was to use her as he pleased.

"You know your role? Tell me bitch, tell me."

"Ohhh! I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch," Rena mind was not as lucid as Karl's at that moment, as she was experiencing a totally alien kind of pleasure.

On top of her, he spoke into her ear. "Tell me bitch, tell me who owns this all."

"You, you do"

He spoke fast: "Hmm bitch, this is my house, you're my woman and those are my kids. That Indian fucker is out! He comes here again, I'll beat his ass, he better not dare come into MY house!!"

"Oh yes! YES!"

"Hmmm, our son can hear us right now: that's good, he should know his white father is the man in charge. This is important: he must hear this, don't hold back bitch, let him know his Indian mother is a white-owned slut!"

"Yes, oh yes! Rena clutched the sheets, winching in pleasure. She moaned unending, earth-shattering groans, a penetration so deep that she never knew a man could go that far down.

"Beg me bitch, beg me for it!

This request got her heart pumping. "Please, please, please, please, please, ohhh, please! Give it to me, please I beg you!"

"Hmmm, humbled Indian bitch!" he pumped faster, driving her more wild. "You white-owned slut!"

"YES! YES!" she screamed.

From Vjay's bedroom, he was hearing it all in vivid detail, the message coming loud and clear: Karl let him know that his Indian mother was his bitch. It was a strong display of power, Vjay felt respect for this man: he knew it was his house now. Vjay knowing his Indian mother was this white man's bitch – he loved knowing and hearing it, beating off to the sounds of the bed shaking, slamming against the wall and the moans and groans of his Indian mother. He so wanted a peek at the strong nude white man on top of his delicate Indian mother. Vjay snuck out of his room, quietly and took a peek through the keyhole. What he saw was enough to make him cum. Strong, sweaty white body, large muscular back, hands on bed, pumping into his Indian mother, her beneath him, panting for breath, dark hair dishevelled, thick white cum on her legs, her brown skin contrasting beautifully with him.

He stepped back and went to his room, the sex continued.

***

Three hours later,

Slower pace, same intensity, Karl never stopped. Totally spent Rena was on top of her man, gently riding him, laying down, her tight brown ass check clutched by his strong white hands. The pink sheets were stained completely in bucketfuls of thick white cum and juices. Suddenly the couple heard the phone, their son picked it up.

"What? You!? How DARE you call at this hour!... No, no Mom will not talk to you she is very busy!...You're disturbing them!.... Yes I speak to you in English now, it's my language!.... NO, you are NOT my dad! ....Yes, yes HE is my dad! You can hear the sounds of the bed hitting my wall from here, that's how a real man does a woman! Listen: Come here again, my dad won't beat your ass, you're not worth it: I will!...you don't think I won't? Try me, I got a real dad as back-up." It went quiet from there. His proud parents, in the bedroom, smiled and went back to their fucking.

***

In the morning, he was up, naked, tossing her Indian husband's clothes into an open suitcase.

"Sorry babe, I just couldn't stand having his crap in my closet."

She watched him with endearment in her eyes as cum dripped from his still-hard cock.

"Hmm, not a problem, I want him gone as badly as you do. This is your house now. I just want it to be official."

"No worries babe, I'll buy him out easily, I got my lawyer going through the papers now: that Indian man will cooperate. Even before I make it all official, he won't even think about stepping foot in here."

He grabbed a box of condoms and tossed them in. "I'm not using rubber, besides they won't fit me."

"Oh I know!" she said with a giggle.

"Hmm I'm going treat you so good, like a woman should, like my woman should. Now, get in the shower."

Rena put on a robe and got ready her man's shower. Once he was done he walked naked to the bathroom. She was under the running water, on her knees, soap on her hands. He smirked, got inside and allowed her to do her duty.

Pretty soon, after her hands started caressing his body, her lifted her from her knees and plowed her hard, pushing her into the shower frame. His finish? He got her back on her knees and showered her with a huge stream of white cum. He then put in a call for a stronger shower frame; making it clear that he fucks his wife inside it. Downstairs, he saw his son.

"Good job Son, you put that Indian man in his place."

"Thank you Dad, I'm sorry I ever showed you disrespect, I 'm sincerely sorry. Dad, I have to confess something: I peeked on you and mom, I'm so sorry, I was just so curious.

"I know you did, Son, it's ok, it's only natural I know you won't do it again. I got you something to do for me to make it up: Take down every picture with that man's face on them, all of them. Then, go to my house, I'll write down the address. Take some of my stuff, clothes, shower gel, shaving cream, razors, I don't like the ones they got here, only high-grade from now on. This is hard work; I know you can handle it. I'm your father now and you will not misbehave and be lazy ever again."

"Yes, Dad."

"I'm going to be busy, arranging things, so do this quickly. This is how we do things in my house."

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds