• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Pleasant Visit Ch. 04

A Pleasant Visit Ch. 04

Bianca called to me from the bathroom. I got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom door.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Yes." She said and continued when I didn't answer her. "Why don't you come in?" she asked flirtatiously.

I didn't hesitate. I opened the door and walked in. Bianca was standing under the running water of the shower. My God was she beautiful; her body was even more amazing wet than it is dry. I wanted to fuck her right there and then.

I took my clothes off and walked over to the shower. My hard cock ached for her pussy. The water was hot; she was even hotter.

I took her in my arms and passionately started kissing her. I moved my hands down to her ass and gently massaged it. Her wet body pressed against mine and her stomach rubbed against my cock.

She moved her hands down from my neck to my cock, she stroked it with both hands and started groaning softly.

I kissed her neck for a while then lowered my head to her breasts. She groaned harder as I sucked on her nipples. I flicked my tongue over the right nipple, then sucked it. I repeated the motion with the left one.

My hands moved from her ass to between her legs and gently massaged her pussy lips. I slipped my finger inside and found her hole. I pushed my finger in as far as it would go then pulled it out and pushed it back in again.

I used my thumb to press down on her clit while fingering her. She continued stroking my cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other one.

She groaned louder with every stroke of my finger. I increased the pace when she moaned to me she was going to cum. She fell in my arms, shaking and still riding my finger. Her hand continued stroking my cock and I could feel the cum shooting up to the tip. My cum shot out over her stomach and dripped down to her pussy.

She went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me for about 5 minutes before taking it out. She stood up, licked her lips and told me to go down on my knees and lick her pussy. I obeyed.

I started at her clit, taking it in my mouth and sucking it. I slid my tongue over her clit then down to her pussy hole; I pushed my tongue inside her pussy and made circle movements inside her hole. Then I slid my tongue down her crack to her asshole and back up to her clit.

After sucking her clit for a while I moved to her left pussy lip and sucked it before going to her right one. I massaged her ass while sucking her lips. I slid one finger up her ass to her asshole. I used my finger to rub all around her asshole.

I took my chances and concentrated on the opening before pushing my finger in her ass. I pushed it slowly and gave her time to object to what I was doing; she didn't.

She reached her second orgasm with her clit in my mouth and my finger going in and out of her ass.

After she relaxed from her orgasm she got down on her knees again and started rubbing the valley between her tits against my cock. I took charge of the situation and fucked her tits. I wanted to cum so I told her to get up and turn around.

She got up, pressed against the shower wall with her hands and pushed her ass out towards me. I directed my cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down her crack for a second or two before pushing it inside her. She felt even better then the previous day at the river. I pushed my cock in with a hard thrust then pulled it halfway back then pushed it back as hard as I could.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, fuck my little pussy." she said, groaning hard.

My balls slammed against her as I fucked her. I cupped her breasts as I neared my orgasm.

I gave a hard thrust back inside her as my cum shot into her waiting hole. I stayed inside her for a while just fucking her slowly before pulling out. She turned around and fell into my arms. We kissed for a while then soaped our bodies and cleaned ourselves up.

We had breakfast at the mall and went to a cd shop to buy some cd's and dvd's. We walked around in the mall before going to another restaurant for lunch.

"I have an idea." She said and went on when she saw that she had my attention. "Why don't we go to that expensive clothing store and fuck in the dressing room?"

I smiled and said that I cannot see why not. "We must be careful not to get caught though." I said and continued eating my rib.

We continued talking about that for a while then she asked me if I ever thought of her in a sexual way. I admitted that I did have dreams about her but they became more frequent over the last week. She smiled and took a sip of her milkshake.

"What do you think of Ingrid?" she asked.

Ingrid is one of my other cousins. "What do you mean ""what do you think of her,"" do you mean it a normal way or in a sexual way?"

"Both." was her reply.

"Well, she's beautiful, hot actually and she knows how to dress. All in all, I think the guy fucking her is very lucky, why do you ask?" I finished and waited for her reply.

"I was just thinking, imagine getting her to join us. You, me, Dave and her; all having fun together." She said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

I thought about it for 5 seconds and came to the conclusion that it's a great idea but getting Ingrid to join us might be a problem.

We talked about how we would get Ingrid to join us. Bianca said that she would work on Ingrid during the next month or so.

We finished our food and continued our shopping. We arrived at the expensive clothing store and my cock started reacting to the thought of fucking her in the dressing room. We went inside and looked around for a while. She picked a few items of clothing and went to the dressing room, I walked around for a minute, got my items and walked to our fucking place.

I whistled when I got into the passage where all the rooms were; one door opened and Bianca peeped round the corner and called me with her finger. I quickly walked over to her little room and closed the door behind me. She was standing in her underwear.

I immediately stripped my clothes off. My cock was pointing straight up in the air. She started stroking it again while rubbing her other hand over her pussy. She unclipped her bra with one hand and took it off. I pinched her nipples and moved my hips so that I was actually fucking her hand.

I reached down and pulled her g-string down to her knees. Her pussy was soaking wet. I pulled her closer to me and directed my cock to her pussy hole. When my cock was between her lips I moved it up to her clit then down her opening and pushed inside her.

She lifted one leg, waited for me to grip her ass, then lifted her other leg. She wrapped her legs around my waist; my hands were holding her ass.

I helped her to bounce up and down by lifting her ass up then let her fall back into my hands. She rode me like that for 10 minutes before I came. She reached her orgasm shortly after I came in her. She got down from my hips and immediately licked my wet cock clean.

We couldn't stay in the dressing room for too long so we dressed and got out of there, not buying anything.

On our way home she put her hand in my pants and played with my cock. She unzipped my pants, pulled my underwear to one side and allowed my cock to jump out of my pants like a jack-in-a-box.

She lowered her head and licked the tip of my cock with her tongue. It was a bit uncomfortable so she sat back up and gave me a hand job the rest of the way home ...

When we got back in the flat she took her clothes off and went down on all fours, legs wide apart, ass pushed out and told me that I can fuck her pussy again if I lick her asshole. I wanted to fuck her again and I wondered what it would be like licking her asshole so I got down on my knees and obliged her request.

I circled it with my tongue then slipped my tongue down to her pussy and back up to her ass. Her pussy was wet and her ass was also getting pretty wet on the outside. I stuck my finger in my mouth then slowly pushed it inside her ass. She closed her eyes and played with her pussy when my finger was all the way in. I slowly started fingering her asshole.

She begged me to fuck her when I pushed my finger from my other hand into her pussy. I fingered her ass and pussy for a few minutes then she came; she came so much it ran down my hand and down her legs. I went down on my back and licked the cum from her thighs while keeping my fingers in her holes.

We got onto the couch; she sat on my cock. I was inside her once more. She started fucking me wildly. My hands were on her hips, keeping her steady. She continued fucking me hard, her hands went up to her breasts and she squeezed her nipples and groaned loud as she orgasmed again. She stayed on my cock; gently riding it as she relaxed.

"Thank you for this brilliant day." She said and sucked my cock clean.

"It's my pleasure." I replied looking down on her head bobbing up and down on my cock.

We took a shower, separately, and started the food. We were still busy when my brother came home from work. We ate about an hour later and watched some TV.

I went to bed early. I'd had Bianca to myself for the whole day so I thought I'd give my brother some time alone with her.

I woke up at about half past eleven from Bianca's groaning. My brother was fucking her brains out in the next room.

I must say, Bianca has become a little sex addict over the last four days but I don't mind that. Between me and my brother, I think we can give her all the sex she craves.

I woke up early in the morning to find Bianca on my bed, my sheets were pulled down to my feet and she was sucking my hard cock like crazy. When she realized I was awake she pulled her panties down and took me inside her.

It was a quick fuck but it was great. She stayed in my bed, and I enjoyed the sensation of me without pants and Bianca naked in my arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Pleasant Visit Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds