A Pleasurable Experiment

Alan poured himself a cup of coffee and printed out the results of today's experiment: Several pages of graphs and statistics. Dr. McMillan collapsed in a chair beside him with an exasperated sigh.

"Damn!" she said. "She looked so promising."

"She was very responsive," Alan said.

"She refused anal stimulation," Dr. McMillan said. "And after three orgasms, she'd already had enough. We should be able to do better than that. It's as if the test subjects get scared. They reach a level of pleasure they've never experienced before. Then they're afraid to lose control, and they push the damn button. If we could just persuade them to go on, God knows what results we might get."

She leaned back in her chair, stretching her body. Alan noticed the outline of her prominent breasts beneath the white coat, her nipples still hard. "I mean," she went on. "I think I could do better than that myself."

Alan stared at her. "You mean..." he asked, "use yourself as the test subject?"

"Oh, well, I don't know about that," Dr. McMillan said, standing up. "Just an observation."

Alan held up his hand and gave her a challenging look, his heart fluttering as the conversation finally moved beyond the dry lab talks that had dominated his interactions with the aloof Dr. McMillan since he joined her during the male trials. "If it is good enough for them, why not you? Shouldn't a scientist be willing to understand everything about her own experiment? How can you write your paper if you can't answer the obvious question that everyone will ask: and where did you fit on the data set? Did your results work for you? Because until now, everything has been anecdotal, and they'll still have that frame of reference."

Dr. McMillan looked up at him with both hesitation and curiosity. "I don't think it is appropriate for the scientist to be the subject of the experiment. And who would collect the data?"

"That's just an excuse. You know that I can take down the data for you -- I certainly did that a lot during the male trials. I think you have to try it in order for your research to be accepted."

Dr. McMillan gave Alan an appraising look. "That's a pretty good argument for a too-old lab assistant. Or is it MBA student? OK, I'll do it."

Alan felt his heart leap at her comment. She knew! He thought he had hid his background from her, but she must have checked up on him. So she knew that he had taken time off from business school to take this job. That meant she must have guessed that he had done it because of her! It was the only reason for a promising broker to turn down a summer clerkship at Lehman Brothers in the City and take a year away from school in this hot market. So that meant...he smiled. She had been waiting for him to make the first move, all this time. And she had taken his challenge to finally be it. Hence the reveal of her knowledge of him. Wow, this is going to be the best or worst day of my life...

Dr. McMillan walked in, and Alan followed her into the laboratory. He didn't really believe she would go through with this; it was too close to the many dreams he had of her.

Dr. McMillan stood next to the chair and took off her coat. As she began to unbutton her shirt, she glanced at Alan.

"You're not embarrassed, are you?" he asked. "I mean, you have others do it all the time."

"Uh, no," she said.

He picked up the various devices, carefully wiping and disinfecting them. Still, he watched as Dr. McMillan Siobhan now, she's a test subject swiftly undressed, slipping off her shirt, her white skirt and her white satin bra. She smiled self-consciously, as she finally pulled off her panties and placed them in the drawer next to the chair.

Alan looked at her. Her body was perfect, slightly toned, with a pale smoothness that excited him. Her legs were slender and her breasts were fleshy, but elegant. Between her thighs, neatly trimmed hair a natural redhead framed her secret place, as gloriously red as the elegant shoulder-length hair around her lovely face that charmed him with the freckles and smile lines. Alan had never asked about the origin of her name, but there was something exotic about her appearance -- he assumed she was Irish and that pale beauty excited him. His cock had been semi-erect before as the excitement faded from their last experiment, but at the sight of Dr. McMillan's naked body he felt it stretching to a full hard-on inside his pants in seconds.

She sat down on the chair, making herself comfortable. "Okay," she said with just the hint of a smile. "You know the drill."

Alan bent over her as he strapped the mammarian stimulator around her chest. He smelled the sweet scent of her skin and felt the softness of her breasts as he did the clasps slowly. Next, he fitted the clitoral stimulator around her waist, and maneuvered the vaginal penetrator into place. The skin between her thighs felt soft and warm, and Dr. McMillan shivered slightly at his touch. "You want anal stimulation?" he asked casually.

"Of course," she said. "I intend to do this right."

Without a word, Alan picked up the anal vibrator. He applied lubricant from a small tube and strapped the device in place beneath the chair, aligning it so that the probe fitted in a recess, ready to push upward at the right moment. Her buttocks were soft and round. He had to fight the impulse to caress them. He didn't feel cautious anymore. As he fastened the straps around the doctor's arms and legs, he felt in control - and he liked that feeling. He savored it, and the sight of her now-helpless position, naked and vulnerable and awaiting to be sexually plundered. God, it made him so hard just looking at her.

Dr. McMillan seemed to sense it, too. She looked up at him with an expression of curiosity - as if witnessing a new side of his personality. She's losing control too -- maybe for the first time. A day of firsts for both of us? Alan sat down by the mobile control panel. It was equipped with the same dials and meters as the bigger panel in the control room. He pulled the control panel towards him, placing it just out of Siobhan's reach.

"Alan," she said. "I can't reach the red button from here."

"Oh," he said. "That won't be necessary, will it? I mean, I'll be right here. You just ask, and I'll switch it off."

There was just a hint of a smile on his face, and Siobhan looked at him curiously.

"Right," she said hesitantly, "I'd like to..."

"I think we'll start with clitoral stimulation at 5.5," Alan interrupted and turned the dial.

Siobhan twitched in the chair, as the device started massaging her clit at medium speed and intensity.

"I..." she gasped, "wait, not like that. Um, ahh, I have this experiment...planned..."

"Mammarian stimulation at 5.2.8," Alan announced, handling the controls. Siobhan's breasts were sucked and vibrated vigorously at a slow speed -- as if a lover kissed on her nipples.

"Please..." she moaned, "I want to...ah...to do this...um, right...so just listen, and, um, yeah, that's good, just like that..."

Alan watched the moisture meters - she was wet and getting wetter. Could she have been wet already, in anticipation of the experiment? Of him experimenting on her? He looked at her naked body, strapped down, subjected to the stimulation of the machinery. His cock was pushing hard against the fabric of his pants, almost hurting in its intensity.

"Vaginal penetration immobile to one inch," he said. He turned the dial, pushing the latex cock just inside the mouth of Siobhan's pussy. It seemed to go in smoothly, making her groan.

"Alan," she whispered. "Please..."

"Vaginal penetration to 1.8," he announced. As he turned the dial, the dildo began moving swiftly back and forth, but only just slipping in and out between her labia. The meters showed her arousal growing, and he saw her juices oozing out around the edges of the vaginal penetrator.

"Oh my god!" she gasped.

"Vaginal penetration to 8.5," Alan said calmly. He turned the dials again, making the latex cock go slower, but deeper, thrusting into Siobhan in a steady rhythm, almost burying the entire length inside her with every stroke. Her naked body quivered.

"Alan!" she cried. "I think I'm coming... Ahhh..."

He glanced at the meters - and sure enough: Her arousal levels were already building to a maximum. He watched, as the climax hit her, her back arching in the chair, her mouth open wide.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, "ohhh..."

But seconds later, still trembling, she looked over at Alan. "Keep going," she gasped. "Cut the mammarian stimulation a bit. Otherwise, you're... doing fine..."

Alan cut the mammarian vibrators, keeping only a moderate suction, just letting her feel it. "Clitoral stimulation to 8.8," he announced. Turning the dials, he increased the speed of the vibrator massaging her clit. Buzzing wildly, the tiny device vibrated her love button at almost maximum speed. The meters showed her moisture increasing. Over the noise of the machinery, Alan heard the tiny wet sounds, as the latex dildo slipped in and out of her dripping pussy.

Fascinated, he constantly shifted his gaze between the meters and her beautiful body, trying to keep her arousal at a maximum at all times and drink in the sight of her. Siobhan moaned with pleasure in the chair.

"Yes," she exhaled, "yes, that's it. Oh, my God..."

Inside Alan's pants, his cock was so hard, it was painful. He couldn't help thinking how good it would feel to simply unzip and let his hard-on out. But no - he had to focus on bringing her to another orgasm.

"Clitoral stimulation to 3.8," he said. He gradually slowed down the speed of the vibrator, stimulating Siobhan's clitoris, reducing it to a low, hard throbbing, so slow she could almost feel every beat.

"Mmm," she moaned, biting her lip.

"Clitoral stimulation to 8.8," Alan announced. And just as slowly, he turned the vibration speed back up again, changing the low throb to a loud electric buzzing sound. Watching Siobhan intently, he gradually changed the speed from fast to slow to fast, making her writhe with pleasure in the chair.

"Oh!" she cried. "I'm gonna come again! Aaah!" Her juices flowed freely, as the orgasm surged through her body. She tugged at the straps, throwing herself about in convulsions of ecstasy. "Ohhh yes!" she sobbed. "Ohhh..."

Breathing heavily, Alan unbuttoned his lab coat and threw it on the floor. The experience was overpowering him; far stronger than anything he had experienced when helping with the regular test subjects. I can't stand it any longer Then - finally - he unzipped his pants and let his hard, throbbing cock out. Oh, that felt good. His erect member twitched impatiently, clear fluid dripping from its tip.

Siobhan gasped as she saw it. "Alan!" she exclaimed. "What... what are you doing?"

Alan grinned. "I thought I'd improve the experiment a bit."

"Don't ruin it!" Siobhan whined.

"How? It's just penetration. Plus, you know, you're all tied up. What exactly are you going to do about it?"

As if she was only realizing it now, she began tugging at the straps. Her face was flushed a bright red - the latex cock was still pumping into her, the clitoral stimulator still running. Trembling and struggling, she fought it for a bit, but it was futile. He stroked in front of her and stared intensely into her eyes. She made eye contact and electricity and sexual tension crackled between them, and then she relaxed back into the chair. Surrendered. To him.

Alan turned the vaginal penetrator off and clitoral stimulation all the way down to 2.2, just ever so slowly and gently teasing her, keeping her aroused. Then he undid the straps holding the latex dildo in place and slowly pulled it out. Its surface was wet and glistening. It almost made him want to lick her juices off it - taste her.

Then he stood between her legs, his erect cock pointing up at her dripping wet pussy. He knew very well that his cock was thicker than the latex dildo. And he could see from Siobhan's eyes that she'd noticed it, too.

He pulled the control panel towards him. He placed his cock at the mouth of her pussy and pressed gently against her, threatening penetration.

"Alan, please..." she whispered. It wasn't clear to either of them if she was asking him to stop, or to take her.

And with one swift thrust of his pelvis, he pushed the entire length of the shaft into her. "Ohmigod!" she cried.

Alan gasped. The sensation was amazing. Wet and hot, Siobhan's pussy swallowed his cock, clenching it with her pulsating flesh. He began thrusting into her, his cock hard and throbbing with excitement. It was like they were made for each other.

Alan reached for the dials, turning the clitoral stimulator slowly up to 8.2 - faster and faster, but still just the faintest touch. Siobhan whimpered with pleasure. "You wanted to know..." he panted, still stroking into her, almost out of breath, "how much you could take... I'm helping you... find out..."

Siobhan was sweating now, and Alan was as well. Tiny drops of perspiration trickled slowly down her face, her breasts, her thighs, some hers, some his. Alan thought it made her even sexier, made him want to fuck her deeper, harder. He hammered his rigid cock into her again and again. Whenever he entered her, he could feel the slight throbbing of the clitoral stimulator on the skin of his cock. Alan reached for the control panel and turned a dial he hadn't touched yet. "You like that?" he gasped. "Now how about... anal stimulation."

"Oh!" Dr. McMillan cried, as the little vibrator throbbed against her ass.

Still pushing in and out of her at a steady pace, Alan kept turning the dial. It began to vibrate more.

"Oh!" she gasped, writhing lasciviously around his cock, "oh yes!"

She squealed helplessly, tugging at the straps. With shaking fingers, Alan turned another dial, making the anal vibrator strobe back and forth between high speeds and low throbbing ones. Alan looked into her eyes. She wasn't protesting anymore. All her objections had vanished and been replaced with pure, insatiable desire. Her eyes were gleaming, full of pleasure. I wonder if she can see the love in mine...Alan turned the anal vibrator up to maximum, and he could feel it throbbing rhythmically underneath him. He was sliding in and out of her pussy in the exact same rhythm.

"Yeah, Alan!" she gasped. "Give it to me! Give it to me good!"

Grunting and sweating, Alan kept thrusting into her, finally pushing her over the brink.

"Aaah!" she cried as yet another climax hit her. Siobhan arched her back, shivering as she savored the sensations of her climax. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed. At that moment, he exploded inside her, renewing her pleasure with his own throbbing pulse that only an ejaculating cock could give a woman. Gasping for breath, Alan held completely still inside her, feeling her pussy tightening around his pulsating cock.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "Kiss me."

And Alan leaned over and put his lips to hers for the first time. They kissed greedily, their tongues eagerly lapping against each other - the kiss of two lovers.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "Now let me out, please. I'm exhausted."

"Not yet," Alan said quietly. "I want to look at you. You are so beautiful."

Alan kept his cock perfectly still - the entire length buried inside her pussy. He felt the shaft twitching involuntarily every now and then. He turned the dial for anal vibrator down to 8.2, making it move slowly but powerfully. Siobhan closed her eyes, moaning almost imperceptibly. Alan reached for the dial for the clitoral stimulator. Gradually he increased both speed and force. From 2.2 to 5.5...

"Oh!" she gasped.

Yes. It was working. Although she had thought she was finished, he managed to get her excited again. From 5.5 to 8.8. He could see the tiny device buzzing and throbbing, and he felt the vibrations on his cock. His member, starting to go flaccid, became semi-erect again, then fully erect as the motions of their hips and the vibrations brought them both back to renewed energy and pleasure. Siobhan bit her lip. Her nipples were hard as pebbles. Alan felt her juices flowing abundantly around his erect cock.

"Alan..." she whispered.

From 8.8 to 10.10. Relentlessly, the machine vibrated her clitoris at maximum speed and force. He resumed breast stimulation, bringing her nipples back into the swirling vortex of pleasure. Siobhan quivered in ecstasy, yet another orgasm in the works.

"Ohmigod!" she gasped. "Ah! Ah!"

The buildup had affected him too -- he was hard again, ready to take her again. Now Alan began thrusting into her pussy, slippery and filled with his spunk, with deep and hard thrusts. She was about to come, and he wanted to come with her again.

He could hardly hold back anymore. The feeling of her soft, succulent pussy sucking his cock in -- the sight of her naked body, strapped to the machine, subjected to the endless stimulations of the devices - knowing that this was driving her to new heights of sexual pleasure - all this was enough to make him come any second.

"Alan!" she cried, writhing on the seat. "I'm coming! Ohmigod! I'm coming!"

"Unhhh!" he grunted, as the semen shot from his jerking cock. "Unhhh! Unhhh!" They both reveled in the glorious moment, each other's pleasure feeding into the others until it swelled past anything they had experienced before in their lives.

Breathing heavily, Alan fumbled with the dials and hit the red button, switching everything off at once.

The buzzing sounds slowed down and suddenly stopped, giving way to an unexpected silence. They hadn't noticed how much noise the machine was making. But now it was switched off, the laboratory was eerily quiet, making their heavy breathing sound savagely loud.

Alan looked at the naked, sweating woman in the chair. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Whether it was from exhaustion or pleasure, he wasn't able to tell. Gently, he undid her straps and helped her get dressed. She was a bit unsteady, which didn't surprise him. He was impressed that she was able to stand up at all.

---

An hour later, in the control room, Dr. McMillan studied the printouts. "Four orgasms," she said calmly. "Quite impressive over such a short period of time."

"And notice," Alan said, pointing to a graph, "how each climax was stronger than the previous one."

"That is unusual," she said, nodding. Then she gave Alan a big smile. "We did quite well, didn't we?"

"I guess make a good team," he said.

"We sure do." Dr. McMillan put the papers down.

"I know this seems complete backwards and old fashioned but, ah..." how can I lose my nerve after what we just did together? "Would you like to have dinner with me to tonight?" Alan asked.

"I thought you would never ask. But no more experiments until we, ah, know each other better" Siobhan replied with a smile.

He grinned cheekily, running his hand through her hair. "We shall see. I think you like being tied down and taken, and it was amazing for me. We might need to cross-check the data set. You'll agree to another test if I think it necessary, won't you doctor?" Alan's tone shifted from playful to forceful, and he gripped her hair hard and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Yes, I think I will..." whispered Siobhan, a warm glow filling her as this handsome man took the lead that she had wanted him to take after so long...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds