A Pollen Behavior

She pulled back and raised an eyebrow.

"Anything," he breathed.

"What was that?"

"I... I'd do anything to worship your beautiful... boobies." His voice was weak. He wanted so badly not to say these things, but he was helpless beneath her stare. "Please..."

"You love to suckle me, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"So lost and horny."

"Yes..."

She was beginning to stroke his cock with her free hand, sliding him in towards her pussy. Gods, she was so wet...

His cock was barely brushing against her wet pussy lips when she paused. "But wait a second, my sweet titslave," she said, looking confused. "There is no poison!"

He stared at her.

"I made it up!" She giggled. "Delightshade sap only works orally. I don't have any. That dart just had a mild aphrodisiac. Enough to make you a little horny, a little dumb, that's all." She leaned in and kissed him. He returned the kiss without thinking. When she broke off, she was still giggling. "You just gave in for no reason!"

He blinked, lost in her gaze. "N-no..." He'd felt it, he'd been so sure he felt it!

"You could get up right now," Trys purred, reaching back and procuring the lotus from her cleavage. She spun it before his eyes. "I know you're silly and horny, but you don't need to suckle me. You just did it because you wanted it."

He stared into her eyes, praying she wouldn't ask him. Please, his treacherous heart whispered, just do it. Don't make me... please, don't make me...

"So what do you want to do?" she asked, eyelashes fluttering. She lay back there beneath him, his cock lined up right with her tight, wet pussy. "Just tell me what you want, Alrek!"

Alrek swallowed. His heart was pounding. He wanted so badly to give in, but something... some strange voice...

Illetrys tossed the flower aside and cupped his cheek with a sly smile. "Be honest, my sweet."

His lust mounted.

"S-suckle," he heard himself whimper. "Wanna... wanna suckle..."

"Oh, but Alrek!" Illetrys blinked. "You don't need to suckle, do you!"

"Need it," he whined. "Need it!"

"You must really need my tits," Illetrys cooed, stroking his hair as she started to push him back down. Her eyes glimmered, intoxicating, pure in their intensity. "Poor horny boy. Suckle your pretty girl, my cute little Titslave."

His mouth returned to that beautiful, jiggling, round breast. And somehow, it felt even better now to lick it, to kiss it, to lick around the underside and suck at the teat. To worship it.

"A-and if you want to be my titslave forever," Trys moaned, "fuck your mistress, pet."

He hesitated.

He felt her laughing, her breasts jiggling beneath his lips and tongue. The hand gripping his cock slowly swept him back and forth along her wet pussy, tantalizing them both. "You know why I didn't bother getting the delightshade, Titslave?

"I knew I wouldn't need any." Her legs wrapped around his thighs, and with a wicked giggle, she pulled him right into her tight folds.

And without thinking, he began to thrust. Pound. Like a beast in heat, he collapsed into her arms, bucking wildly. He was moaning into her breast, and she was gasping, swearing, cursing him, begging him—

Pleasure surged into him with every thrust. He was hers. Her titslave. He'd always been her titslave. He was a good boy, a good boy, a good boy

"Cum with me, boy," Trys whimpered, "cum with me, cum, cum, cum—"

And when they came, and ecstasy stormed through his very soul, Alrek could swear he tasted milk on his tongue.

~~~~ ~~~~

Larya couldn't help but get caught up sometimes.

She hadn't meant to get so distracted. She'd just been checking out the succubi's folly berries—an intensely useful herb, all truth be told, though definitely a little unethical to trade flippantly—and she hadn't noticed the fine little tendrils wrapping around her legs until they'd been up to her thighs. And then the smell had hit her, and she had realized her peril.

Sweetdrinkers. They looked a lot like common purple vetch flowers, but the tendrils they sent out were made to tease, to drink up a human's lubricating juices.

They didn't work on drugging their target, nor on binding them. Instead, they worked on sheer torment. Larya was, in theory, totally free to leave. The little tendrils that were now inside her, tickling her pussy lips and clit with merciless attention, making her giggle and whine and cry like a mermaid in a giggle polyp nest, did not hold her tightly.

Instead, they held her on the edge. Larya gasped and moaned. "Yes, yes, yes," she whispered, heedless of the fact that she was begging mindless wildflowers. "More. J-just—mm, just a bit more—yes, right—r-right there—aah, f-fuck—"

Of course, the vines ignored her and continued to tease. And she let them. She stared at them with wide, helpless eyes, even as she giggled and thrashed and whimpered and begged. The edging state the flowers put their targets into was insidious and irresistible. She was kept so, so close, and she knew that all it would take was one more little touch to bring her over the edge into a dozen glorious climaxes if only she waited like a good girl

But they only teased. Tendrils ran under her arms and tickled her sensitive skin, keeping her mind confused and off-balance. Whenever she tried to reach down to finish herself off manually, the tickling on her arms and belly stepped up and sent her into frantic spasms.

"Aah—p-please—s-stupid vines..." Larya knew how she would look when Snatch got here, her skirt thrown up over her belly, covered in colorful wildflowers. It was humiliating, but damn it, she just needed... needed to... needed a few more minutes...

It had already been about ten minutes.

Dimly, it began to occur to her that it had been an awful long time for a man who hated to even split the party to follow nature's call.

With some difficulty, Larya started to roll over to face the garden gate. The vines ran all over her newly-exposed back, and she squealed and shrieked as they started tickling her ass and the area between her shoulder blades. Oh, she needed... needed...

Then she registered what she was looking at, and the druidess shot to her feet.

Or tried to. With a pathetic squeak of lust, she fell back to the grass as the flowers tickled over her clit. So close... so close..

She whimpered, grabbing at her staff. Stretching out her arm allowed the vines to run over her armpit and the slight of her side, and she squealed and pulled back, barely keeping her grip. She thrashed and giggled for a moment, trying to collect herself.

Thirty seconds went by this way. She bucked and whimpered. C'mon... just a bit... just a li'l more...

Then she realized what she was doing. And with all her might, she thrust her will into the staff and entered the World Base.

Instantly, the pleasure from the vines only heightened, and she screamed in tormented need. But steeped in that enhanced sensitivity was a sudden clarity.

These little sweetdrinkers had been tampered with.

For her.

"Off," she gasped, for once needing to give the command verbally to focus its power. The vines fought, though, corrupted by a mage's mighty will. They stepped up the touches, brought her closer, tickled her nipples—

"No-no-no," she squeaked, her will receding, fleeing the place of power. She tried to breathe deeply, but was interrupted with giggles. She needed to rally herself.

Enough! She focused all her attention on the situation at hand and shoved herself back into the World Base, concentrating her will with all the fury she could muster. Dammit, this was—

—important. The vines fell away and fled, the foreign will crushed.

Instantly, she leaped to her feet again. She pushed her skirt back down. Her shirt had been stripped off, but she'd just have to make do. There was no time.

"Illetrys!" she shouted.

And outside the garden, the gasping elf currently taking Alrek's cock in her cunt paused for a moment. Larya started forward, carefully avoiding running into the sinflower stalks, nimbly stepping between the ghost rose briars—she'd have to be careful around those, in this state.

Outside, Trys was calmly getting up and easing the mentally incapacitated Alrek off of her. Strange vines were already crawling towards him at her command, and Larya finally recognized them in horror. Whorelip... this garden isn't just invasive, it's extraplanar! This isn't just some nymph patch.

She set us up.

Larya was so distracted by this revelation, she didn't even think as she grabbed onto the gate.

And then she looked down at the small flower by her finger.

Oh, right, she thought, biting her lip. Possession vine.

The little flower resembled bindweed very closely, except in how it moved—very, very quickly. The tendrils shot over her arm before she could even react.

She yanked away, but the vine grew with her movement. This was no ticklish tendril, though. This vine had a purpose.

Illetrys was slowly getting to her feet, a sly, amused smile on her face. Larya looked at the elf, eyes widening, then frantically raised her staff for one last attempt at—

Seconds before she made it into the World Base, a tiny little green tendril slipped into her ear and slithered through her canal.

And a flower blossomed in her mind.

HORNY NEED WET OBEY YES YES OBEY PLEASURE OBEY

Larya almost collapsed to the ground from the sudden onslaught. She gasped and moaned as the foreign thoughts started to stream into her mind. Blast into her mind. Flood into her mind.

She clutched at her head, feeling the thoughts radiating from within her like a flashing lantern. This was not hypnosis, or drugging, or teasing, or even triggering. This was enchantment. And she did not have the will to resist enchantment on the best of—

GOOD GIRL PUSSY PUSSY SLAVE LOVE OBEY

"i am a good girl," she heard herself whimper, her voice small and laced with equal parts arousal and magic. "i am a good girl for my pussy."

Illetrys's grin only widened as she advanced towards Larya, hips swaying. Larya stared in helpless lust at the sensual figure's approach. In the background, Alrek was moaning weakly as the whorelip slowly covered him completely, wet, velvety flower lips kissing all over his skin.

"Poor, sweet girl," Trys mocked. "You know, I've never really appreciated you, my dear."

Larya's knees quaked. "Stop," she cried, as the staff fell from her hands. In a flash of clear thought, her hand lunged for the pouch at her belt.

HORNY GOOD OBEY PUSSY OBEY WANT CUM SLUT

"A-ah!" Larya fell to her knees, clutching her breasts. "my pussy begs to obey," she recited, her voice small and whimpering. "i am a good girl for my pussy!"

"You are, aren't you?" Trys cooed, slowly entering the garden. She walked off for a moment, and Larya had no idea where the elf was going. She couldn't wonder. "What a good girl."

YES YES SLUT BIMBO BEG YES OBEY OBEY

She moaned and whimpered, staring down at the grass. The flower inside her mind was too much. Larya pushed weakly at the ground, trying to will herself up, but the voice in her head drove out all other thought, made it feel so, so good to give in.

"You're such a good slut, just kneeling still for me," she heard Illetrys say. "I can't wait to reward my good little bimbo!"

Larya bit her lip, fighting feelings of intense delight at the praise. She needed to rally some of the will she'd used earlier—

SLUT FUCK GOOD GIRL FEEL GOOD FEEL GOOD

She gasped and whimpered as pleasure started to surge into her. Where was this... how could she possibly feel so good? She was almost in tears, crying out on her hands and knees in the grass.

YES FEEL GOOD GOOD GIRL FEEL GOOD ON KNEES FEEL GOOD

"I w-won't give in," she cried.

"Yes, you will," said Trys's calm, infuriatingly smug voice. "Because good girls obey. And you're a good girl."

FEEL GOOD FEEL NORMAL NOTHING WRONG GOOD GIRL I'm a good girl and I feel good.

Larya blinked. Her eyelids fluttered with the effort of keeping them open, and this was a battle she willingly lost, as staring at the ground probably wasn't helping her at all. It was getting harder to keep track of the words. They were... were feeling... normal.

I'm a horny slut! It feels good. I feel good when I'm a good girl. I wanna fuck! I hope she'll fuck me soon.

Larya bit her lip to hold in the moan. It was getting too easy.

Tears of despair mixed with tears of joy. Trys was coming back, now, and Larya knew that once this terrifyingly skilled hypnotist caught her, it would all be over. She longed to fight.

She wished she had a will, then. Wished she'd went to a Monastery instead of a Standing Stones ruin, if only for Snatch's sake. Wished she'd learned to hone her will, resist these mermaids and ghouls and hypnotists and plants. But she was just too much of a good girl. It felt good when she was a good girl. She was such a horny slut and she wanted to fuck. She was obedient. She was a good girl. She was...

Larya shook herself furiously. No! It was... it was in her head, now, that terrible tickle in her head that felt perfectly normal, because it felt so normal to be a slut and it was brainwashing her, it was slipping in past everything and making her feel so, so, good, making her feel like she'd never, ever want to be free.

She shook her head, breathing heavily as miniature orgasms trickled through her like rain. She didn't want to give in.

She wanted to be a slutty bimbo for whoever would fuck her. She needed to obey her pussy. Her pussy knew best. Her pussy would turn her into a good, slutty bimbo. She wanted to obey. Wanted to cum.

She had to fight. Had to resist.

Had to beg. Had to submit. Had to obey. Had to be such a good girl. Had to let Illetrys fuck her brains out. It would feel so good...

FIGHT RESIST PUSH DISOBEY NO RESIST ALREK

Larya blinked, then giggled. Her eyes opened, and she looked over as Illetrys approached. "I have a funny voice in my head!" she bubbled, beaming. "Could you please, please fuck my horny pussy, Trys?"

ENEMY FOE BAD EVIL SLAVER ALREK RESIST

The redhead smirked, approaching Larya from behind. "Well, maybe..."

"Ooh, please!" Larya moaned and wiggled her hips. Her pussy wanted to be fucked, and she always, always obeyed her pussy. "I'll do anything! Anything for you, Trys." Trys had always been so beautiful, so sexy. So willing to command Larya. Larya batted her eyelashes coyly at Trys, hoping to tempt the elf to take charge as Larya had always wanted.

"Well, maybe..." Trys seemed unsure.

"I'm such a slut for you, Trys!" Larya begged, crawling backwards to gently hump Trys's ankle, smearing the smooth skin with her juices to show how ready she was. "I'll be such a good girl! My pussy makes me such a good girl!"

NO NO NO NO FIGHT RESIST SAVE ALREK EVIL MURDERER

Larya gave a long, moaning sigh. She really wished someone would lick or fuck these silly thoughts out of her silly head. "Please let me be your bimbo! Please? Please!"

Trys laughed at her. It was a cruel, wicked laugh of pure delight—not at Larya's pleasure, but at her submission. Larya practically came just from the voice, knowing what a good girl she was being if she was degraded enough to make Trys laugh. "Well, if you really can be a good slut..."

"I can!" Larya whined. "I promise! I'll be such a slutty bimbo for you, Trys!"

"Mistress."

"Ooh, please, Miss Trys," Larya moaned, licking her lips to keep from drooling, "please fuck your slutty bimbo!"

"Mm." Trys laughed softly, caressing Larya's ass. Larya whimpered from the touches. Trys gripped her hips tightly, fondling Larya's ass until Larya moaned with longing. "How did I never appreciate how deliciously easy you are, sweetmeat?"

RESIST FIGHT BAD EVIL RESIST RESIST RESI—

A long, buzzing strap-on slid right into Larya's dripping cunt.

Larya screamed. And suddenly, the silly voice seemed much, much quieter. And Illetrys laughed.

Illetrys started to ram into Larya, making her cry out, making her moan. Larya was already cumming, joyous little sounds escaping her drooling lips as she accepted Illetrys's harsh thrusts. She would be cumming again, soon. Maybe she would never stop. Maybe, if she pleased Mistress enough, fucking her brains away forever.

Larya made sure to babble her thanks and submission as best she could while having a ten-inch strap-on drilled into her.

Larya was quite certain she had never known any pleasure as pure and wonderful as being owned, being made to submit, being made into a good girl.

Even as she thought this, Illetrys leaned over and started roughly fondling Larya's breasts. Larya mewled. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Little druidess slut," Trys purred.

"Yes, please!"

The strap-on slid out and paused momentarily. "Beg me for it."

Larya didn't know how she could possibly beg harder. Her poor brain couldn't take it.

So she just squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered like a puppy.

And as she'd hoped, Trys could only hear that sound for so long before resuming the kneeling druidess's mindfucking.

Larya was practically jelly on the ground, barely even on her hands and knees, largely supported by Trys's possessive hands. She was a wet, screaming mess. And Trys was laughing, mocking her, calling her a slut, a bimbo, a whore, a toy. Larya loved it all. She had always loved it all.

As her pussy contracted around the strap-on and she came again, Larya knew she always would.

~~~~

Alrek was immersed in a strange mass of creeper vines covered in flowers—or fruits—that resembled nothing so much as pairs of brightly-painted red lips. Each flower was connected to its own separate vine, and each had chosen a different part of his skin to kiss. The kisses were wet and slick, covered in a strange nectar that made them tingle wonderfully.

The kisses on his cock were the most unbearable by far.

The kissing flowers covered him head to toe, planting soft kisses on every available patch of skin. It was like being immersed in a sprite pit—not that he'd know anything about such an experience.

The only trouble was, these sprites were teases. The kisses were wet and passionate, but sloppy and brief. He had only cum once so far under their attentions, even with all of Trys's power exerted on him, and he had been building towards his second for some time when his brain finally began to register the identity of the woman screaming out her bliss nearby.

At first, his only emotion (aside from humiliated bliss) was annoyance. The screams were distracting him. These lips were running over his cock with tiny little feathery kisses, and he knew if he could just focused long enough on how good they felt, he could cum. But the screams were very loud.

The lips settled over his cock head, gently kissing the tip, and he moaned. The screams were Larya's. Of course they were. Of course she was getting fucked on a dungeon crawl, when he was trying to... oh... get fucked.

He realized he was facing Larya. He could see her, eyes shut, face pressed into the dirt as wonderful Illetrys, above, rammed into her cunt with a strap-on.

He blinked. Even as he moaned from the lip's kisses, something about this felt... wrong.

Larya was covered in tiny tendrils, some of which seemed to have crawled into her ear. Faint pink light spilled from her mouth and closed eyes, and her screams and moans sounded... different, somehow. Something about the pitch.

She was being controlled.

Alrek moaned as his cock started to twitch. They were both being controlled. Trys had... had done...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds