A Poolhall Gangbang

Chuckling, he left his cockhead in me a few moments more, patting my head and murmuring about me having "a good mouth for cumming in, just like your wife". I was mortified, and tried to spit the horrible thing out, but his grip held me tightly enough to keep his softening member in me as long as he watned. "She moaned into my cock when I came in her," the man growled, taunting me. "I think the bitch really likes sucking cock, look at her." As he gestured, he let my head go finally, and I gasped an intaken breath. Grateful to be finally free of cock, for the moment, I looked over at Amber to discover that she was anything but free....

On hands and knees, my wife was positioned and stuck by two cocks, one in her mouth and the other thrusting up her pussy. In and out they went, over and over, violating my bride with their pricks. At least it was only 2... but there was a line forming at either end. A long line. And the man that was satisfying himself in her cunt was also fingering her opened asshole. There were 2 fingers in her, I could see, pushing in and out nastily... but he quickly added a third, sneaking it in beside the other two in the cum and slime that lubricated her backdoor. His other hand smacked her ass, making it jiggle lightly, as he fucked her relentlessly... Her cries suddenly heightened and sharpened as he put a 4th digit in, and I began to understand what he was doing, or trying to do. His thrusting increased as he got turned on, seeing most of his hand up Amber's ass, and the sight of his penis moving at warp speed in her pussy was incredible... apparently he thought so too, because he was looking down at himself inside her, and he started to cum...

"Ooohhhh....ohh ooohh ooooh!" he cried with every thrust, his voice straining and his body tensing. Veins popped out on his forehead, and probably on his cock, as he bucked back and forth in her pussy and came all over her. His humping didn't even pause though, just frothed up the cream in her cunt, making it seep out her labia and drip onto the mattress. He was still grunting and seemed to be coming for several minutes, holding her hair in one hand and her hips with his other. "OOoohhh yeah baby," he groaned at her, "feel me cummin' up yer little pussy slit...? Got a nice cuntful of my shit, baby...? Oohhh.... aaoohhh... uuuhh!!" Finally, he shivered and seemed to be stopping, moaning as he slowed and twitched, "Take my cum in that sweet virgin puss... take my cum!"

"It's not a virgin pussy any more," boomed a sudden deep voice from behind me, a rumbling masculinity that was haunted with a dark note that could only belong to a big black man. And it did. He stepped around me, grinning as he eyed my bride. The man was slowly withdrawing from her body as the one in her mouth started getting off too, and as soon as the two white, sperm-dripping dicks were removed, her eyes and mine focussed on the massive member approaching her. He was big and thick, and he was fisting the huge pole encouragingly, making it engorge itself even further.

"I think this little white pussy is ready to be properly broken in..." he chuckled menacingly, sticking one of his thick, meaty fingers up into her opening. She gasped lightly, as her mouth was free for the moment, but she didn't cringe or shriek the way she originally had. It is as though she accepted it now, but that was soon to change...

The chiseled, ebony torso of the man lined up behind Amber as he approached and examined my wife, spreading apart her ass cheeks with his thumbs and leering down at her. "How many loads of cum have you taken today, Ms Virgin Pussy...? How many hard, horny cocks have you had in your fresh little cunny...?" She didn't answer, just shimmied her hips in that enthusiastic, sexy way... again, whether she was trying to get away or get fucked was unclear. The black beast of a man went on talking, but this time he grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerked her up onto just her knees, sliding his other hand down her stomach to her pussy. I watched him put a finger in -- the contrast between the white-red skin and the black invader was unmisable. Fucking his finger in and out of her dripping slot, he hissed into her ear, "I can feel all that sperm in ya... I hope yer well protected, baby..."

Oh god. I saw Amber stiffen, even though she tried to hide her reaction. He felt it too, because he laughed, "Aaaha... got a fertile little bitch, do I...?" Thoughts whirled in my head... would Amber get pregnant from someone in this... gang? more, would she keep the baby... would it be a black baby? And I shuddered to contemplate disease...

"If she's preggers," Stranger suddenly piped up, "it'll definitely be my brat!" He laughed, clinking beers with another guy next to him. I found myself actually hoping for that - at least Stranger was white - but the enormous Nubian between my wife's legs quickly dashed it.

"Do you really think your little pasta noodle can shoot yer shit as deep as this can go...?" Blackie drawled with a chuckle, rubbing a cock that must've been at least as thick as my wrist and impossibly long. Longer than Stranger's, and with much more flare to the crown on the head. And the rock-solid meat was pitch black.

Stranger started laughing something about niggers and their donkey dicks, and how they stretched out the pussy and ruined it for everyone else. All Blackie said was "Once they go black, they never go back!" He was staring at my wife as he said this, and she just kept staring at his cock...

As for me, I felt another set of hands moving my hips into position and bring me back into the probing of a cockhead. He bumped into my butt plug and jostled me a little, and for a moment I wondered if he'd decide not to bother taking it out, but strong fingers gripped the plug and swiftly ripped it out of me. I gasped - ok, shrieked - and the sound was immediately greeted with roars of laughter, "Don't worry sweetie," a voice behind me said, bringing a warm penis to bear on my stretched, sore asshole. It went in, sliding halfway in a quick stroke before the speaker finished: "I'll fill that ass right up!"

He did, then, sinking into me until the thick length of his cock was all the way inside me. I winced, I know that much, and I grunted a little, but I tried to keep from struggling as the man started to fuck me. I hadn't even seen his face... once this thought crossed my mind, I don't know why but I tried to look back. He held the back of my neck, though, and prohibited any more movement... any looking anywhere away from my wife.

Lovely, disheveled Amber knelt doggie-style in front of that black son of a bitch, and he was fisting his huge cock with one hand, fucking two of his long fingers into her cunt opening. "Yer gonna havta open up real wide, baby," he slurred at her, rocking his hand back and forth. His fingers were covered in sperm and pussy juice, glistening in the half-light as they slid in and out of Amber's beautiful fuck hole. He started nearing her, guiding his penis head up into the folds of my wife's pussy. His fingers slid out of her so his dick could replace them, but even being as well-fucked and used and lubricated as she already was, I still didn't see how her little slit would survive the massive black pussy-killer. "Take this dick, ya little white ho'," Blackie growled as he started to thrust, burying the tip of himself in her vagina. "Take my black dick in your pretty pussy.... uuuuoohhh.... uuhhhuhh..."

He was starting to fuck her. I was outraged. And aroused. I don't know why, maybe the fact that he was black set me off, but I started fighting the continued humping of my ass in hopes of putting an end to Blackie's taking of my wife... the man behind me just chuckled and held me still, reaching around me to grasp my erect dick. Not missing a single penetrating beat tot he in-out, in-out, the owner of the cock in my ass groaned, "Mmmm... gettin' a little horny, bitch...? You like watching your bride get screwed by a bunch of guys...? And now a black one..." Trailing off a little, he continued to laugh and moan and use me, sliding in all the way until his nuts slapped against mine on each push. All of the sudden, he started stroking me, jerking me off in a way I've never experienced before... it just felt so good, I couldn't help but enjoy it. Amber was screaming as she was made to take more cock, but as the one in me started nudging my prostate, I felt my ass open up and my dick swell in the hands of my second rapist.

"You know what a big dick like this is good for, baby?" Blackie murmured, yanking her hair up so her back arched deeply while he really started laying into her. His cock was taking long strokes in her, bottoming out each time and making her cry out each time. He went on, not bothering to wait for an answer, "Cleanin' out every body else's cum!" Laughing, he hauled her body back a couple of feet, driving himself farther into her as he moved with her. This placed her face right above the puddle of jizz that had been dripping from her cunt onto the floor. "Lick it all up, slut, or your sweet little pussy won't be the only place I shove my cock." Amber was still screaming and writhing and gasping too much to obey of her own will, but a big black hand quickly came down on her head, pushing her face to the floor, smearing it in the pool of slimy cum.

"Lick it up!!" Blackie demanded again, turning her head to the side so he could see her put out her tongue and screw her face up in pain with his barbaric thrusts. Her cunt was still dripping, too, and making the same loud squishing sounds as the mushroom of his cockhead started forcing it's way deeper, bringing out little white floods of sperm wtih every upstroke. "once I get all'a their cum outta ya," the pitch man was groaning at Amber, half bent over her and steadying his balance on her back, "yer gonna get a real cuntful of my sperm...." He trailed off now, his words all babbly and unintelligible... something about a virgin belly fully of black cum and wanting to fuck her tight little pussy...

And all the while he was pounding in her, ramming himself into her fuck opening, stretching her with the thickness of his black weapon. "I bet you love this big dick, don'tcha baby...?" Blackie growled, slapping my wife's ass once while he drilled her. Her pussy flesh clung to his cock every time he pulled out, and her only response to him was a half-tortured moan, so he chuckled and went on, "Yeah bitch, you feel that big hard one in ya? Yer not a virgin anymore..."

At this Amber started to cry again, through her moans, and in response the black man just smacked her ass again and commanded, "Keep licking up that cum! I'm gonna turn you over in a minute and fuck you through the floor so unless you wanna lay in a puddle of jizz, like the cheap little white whore you are, lick it up!" Amber went back to doing just that, slurping the gooey mass up obediently as Blackie fucked her, but he abruptly decided that his words were a good idea and yanked his pole out of her. Flipping her onto her back, he layed her in the pool of slimy cum and dove right back down on her, sheathing himself in her totally. It took him all of 10 strokes, splitting her pussy open, before he started moaning about cumming... "'Gonna get you pregnant... I'm gonna put a nice black baby in that tight little cunny.... yeah baby, you want me to cum in you...?" Finally, Amber awoke from the fuck-induced lull she had seemed to slip in, and started protesting.

"No...!! Please take it out, please don't cum in me!" she howled helplessly, trying to push him off but failing utterly. His fucking rythym wasn't even interrupted. "Please don't cum in my pussy..." she sobbed, her pleas falling on deaf ears.

"Too late... Aaaahhh!!" he said, then growled, holding himself pinned tightly against her hips as his pool-ball-sized nuts squeezed millions of his sperm out of his body and into hers... "Ooohhhh... yeah... and I'm in your womb too...." he grunted, just enjoying her pussy for the last few minutes. He was, I had no trouble believing that. Her egg was literally flooded in sperm, as I saw when he did pull out, but he didn't move away... he stayed knelt between her legs, taking hold of her ankles to pull them up over her and tilt her hips back, keeping all of his cum clogging her cunt opening.

The end... for now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds