• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Present from Maggie

A Present from Maggie

12

One Saturday, as Becky tidied up a bit, she picked up her husband's jacket and a cell phone fell out. It was not the phone she recognized as her husband's. She flipped it open and searched for a clue as to who its owner might be. It looked as if it had never been set up or activated. She scrolled to the address book and found a single phone number. It was a number that she did not recognize. She pushed the button to dial the number and almost dropped the phone when a sultry female voice whispered, "Hi, baby. Miss me?"

Becky snapped the phone shut. Her heart began to pound. She felt unable to catch her breath. She placed the phone on the coffee table and sat on the couch, her hands as if praying covered her pursed lips. Then she waved her hands quickly up and down in front of her face, and turned watering eyes desperately towards the ceiling. Her mind ventured places she didn't want it to go. The tears began to flow in earnest. "I need to call Maggie," she said to herself, and pulled her phone from her back pocket.

Bill answered his phone on the first ring. "Hello?"

"She just called and I did my best Marilyn Monroe," said Maggie.

"Thanks, Maggie," said Bill.

"Oh, don't thank me yet. We just got the ball rolling. Don't forget to delete your dialed and received calls on this phone," warned Maggie.

"Will do."

"K, bye, gotta run, got another call, good luck," said Maggie and pushed the button that said 'answer' on her phone. "Hello?"

"Oh, Maggie, he's cheating on me, I know it, I just found a phone in his pocket and I called the only number in the phone and this woman answered and said 'Hi, baby, miss me' and, oh Maggie, he's cheating on me, he's cheating on me, what am I gonna do," she gushed.

"Oh, Becky, you poor thing," consoled Maggie. "Stay right there, I'll be right over."

Maggie thought about the ethics of her little plot, and seriously began to consider not going through with it. But she also thought about the good that could be accomplished. Yes, it was manipulative, dangerous, and sneaky, but Becky just had to be taught. She truly believed that she was doing a wonderful thing for her friends, Becky and Bill. Nevertheless, Maggie worried that her own growing impatience with her friend's peccadilloes may be fueling her actions.

Though Maggie and Becky were the best of friends, Maggie couldn't stand her friend's girlie-girl qualities. You see, Becky was one of those girls who were so good looking that she never really had to do anything to attract the hunkiest guys, most of whom would have given their left nut to date her anyway, and she wasn't even any good in bed. But then again, she didn't have to be because every guy that ever fucked her was so excited to be doing so that he came shortly after entering her, and usually wasn't invited back for seconds. As a result, Becky had never had an orgasm, and therefore, Becky wasn't very interested in sex. But if you were to look at Becky, you would be convinced that this woman was built for sex. Unfortunately, the reality was cruel irony.

Becky was interested in Becky. Becky liked to shop. Becky's favorite color was pink. Becky never left the house without wearing make-up. Becky's nails, fingers, and toes were always professionally manicured. Becky had a toe ring. Becky's belly button was pierced. Becky wore heels at every opportunity. Becky always wore clothes that showed off her amazing body. Becky wore bathing suits and bikinis that looked better on her than they did on the women that modeled them in the catalogs. Becky had a firm, round, bubble-butt that stuck out and jiggled just right when she walked. Becky had luscious D-cup breasts that were always encased in a perfect fitting padded bra that showed only smooth curves and revealed the least amount of cleavage. Becky's style placed her on the provocative side of conservative, or maybe even the salacious side of chaste. Bottom line was that Becky had no idea just how fuckable she looked.

Whenever the conversation shifted around to sex, Maggie was amazed and suspicious at the lack of any enthusiasm for the subject exhibited by Becky. Maggie began to suspect some deficiencies in that area. Then, as she began to compile data as she continued to talk with Bill, her fears were realized; Becky wasn't meeting her man's needs. It appeared to Maggie that Becky was just a big tease. As far as Maggie was concerned, Becky's behavior was down right selfish, and that alone justified Maggie's desire to take some action.

One night, after a particularly boisterous "girls' night out" Maggie drove a severely inebriated Becky home. The problem was, unbeknownst to Maggie, Becky had promised Bill ten minutes of sex with the lights on when she got back later that evening. Knowing he'd be better off striking while the iron was hot, so to speak, Bill had stretched himself out on the bed and brought his sizeable member to its full dimensions; all eight inches of it. Maggie, an EMT by profession, had hoisted Becky over her shoulder fireman's style and climbed the stairs to Becky's room. As she entered the room, she stopped and stared. Her mouth opened from shock and awe. Bill had the same expression. Neither said a word.

Maggie couldn't take her eyes off Bill's engorged member. She watched as he gently folded it against his belly and covered it with Becky's pillow, his crimson face a visage of embarrassment and disappointment. Maggie silently deposited Becky on the bed and left. She felt sorry for Bill and decided at that moment that she would help Bill to get the kind of sex that a man with a cock like that deserves. Maggie's husband, Cory was a stand-up kind of guy. He and Becky both shared a passion for cooking. Often the two couples entertained at one another's houses, which gave Becky and Cory an opportunity to "spar" in the kitchen. Always, the result was a gastronomical masterpiece, and Maggie and Bill had plenty of time to develop a relationship of their own.

During one of these dinner parties, Maggie offered her assistance to Bill. Not knowing what else to do or where to turn, Bill accepted Maggie's offer to help. She explained that Becky had to be shown how her selfish behavior could lead to unwanted consequences. Maggie explained to Bill that he had to create the illusion that he was cheating on Becky to get her attention and hopefully get her to change her behavior. It would be at these frequent dinner parties that Bill and Maggie would plan their deception.

"OK, here's what I want you to do," explained Maggie. "First of all, make eye contact with, stare at, and flirt with all the good looking women you see when you're out together. She'll think you're looking a little too hard at other women because you're either thinking about cheating on her, or you already are cheating on her." She paused as a wide-eyed Bill digested what she was saying. He hoped she knew what she was doing. She continued.

"At least once or twice a week, rush to get into the shower as soon as you get home from work, and make a big deal about doing so before you have any interaction with Becky." Bill thought about how much thought Maggie must have put into this plan and began to feel much better about the prospect of its success.

"Got it," he said.

"Keep your phone on vibrate or completely turn it off at night and when Becky's around you. And begin emptying your inbox and outbox of text messages, as well as your call logs. You want to give the impression that you're trying to hide something."

"Wow, where did you get all these ideas?" asked Bill.

"Never you mind," she smiled. "Just do what I tell you to do."

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled back.

"And finally, start asking for and doing more freaky sex in the bedroom."

"Freaky sex?"

"You know, slip a finger in her asshole while you're licking her pussy or shoot a load of cum all over her tits or face!" smiled Maggie.

"Are you kidding? She won't let me eat her pussy, she won't suck my cock, I have to beg her to keep the lights on, and she only wants to do it in the missionary position!"

Maggie didn't say a word, just shook her head and thought 'what a shame.' But, she was curious, and had to know. She didn't want to belabor the point, but her curiosity was insatiable. "Where do you cum?"

"In the condom."

"But, Becky's on the pill?"

"She wants nothing to do with any secretions," said Bill. Maggie stared at Bill and again shook her head in disbelief. Now Bill's curiosity was piqued.

"What about you? What do you think about cum?" asked Bill feeling more comfortable in his relationship with Maggie.

Maggie then gladly revealed to Bill her predilection for cum. She explained how she loved the taste, the smell, and the pearly color. But most of all she likes watching it squirt out from the swollen head of a hard, straining cock and cascade all over her tits. Maggie then decided that Becky should experience the same thing. Because of her appetite for cum, Maggie explained to Bill how she and Cory had figured out how to maximize the amount of cum he produced during ejaculation. She explained how for a week he would masturbate once a day, but never cum. As soon as he felt his balls tighten and prepare to let loose he would stop, clean up the pre-cum and put his cock away.

"And at the end of the week when he came," she explained with the glint of pure joy in her eyes, "Oh my god, thick jets of it would just keep spurting and spewing, and cum would be everywhere." Bill was both amazed and jealous of her story. Why couldn't Becky feel that way about cum, he thought.

***

When Bill came home from work late on Monday he went straight to the shower before greeting his wife, as per Maggie's instructions. Becky turned down the bed, slipped off the robe she'd been wearing since her shower, and perched her naked body at the foot of the bed to wait for her husband to step out of the bathroom, as per Maggie's instructions. She studied herself in the mirror. Her hands roamed over the smooth tan skin of her flat stomach and she flicked the little diamond studded ring in her belly button with the manicured nail of her middle finger. Becky then cupped her firm D-cup breasts and hefted them with pride. She was always amazed at how heavy they were, yet pleased that they sat so high and firm on her chest. They looked as if they could have been surgically augmented, but they hadn't been. They were real and they were all hers.

Becky lifted each mammary to her lips and swirled her tongue around each nipple. She admired the glistening nubs as they screwed themselves into tight little erections atop her puffy areolas. She'd never even thought of doing that until Maggie had suggested that her breasts would be perfect for self-stimulation. Becky then pinched each nipple firmly and lifted both breasts off her chest holding on to just the nipple. After twisting them and jiggling her breasts back and forth holding on to her nipples, she let them fall back onto her chest and watched with amusement as they settled back into place. Both nipples jutted out obscenely and tingled with excitement. Becky remembered blushing as Maggie had demonstrated how she stimulated her own nipples. She'd done it with her bra and shirt still on, but after she was done, Becky was surprised that she could see Maggie's swollen nipples through her bra and her shirt.

"Playing with my nipples never fails to get my pussy wet," Maggie had explained.

Remembering how Maggie had demonstrated, Becky squeezed the areola on her left tit. This made the nipple bulge to almost twice its normal size. She then used the tips of her fingers and thumb to jack-off the distended protuberance until it throbbed for more. Tiny tremors of titillation traveled across her abs, around her swollen vulva and directly into her perineum. Her asshole clenched involuntarily. Her clit began to buzz and she could feel the hood that partially covered it retracting as the pink pearl began to swell. She plucked the nipple roughly a few times before giving her right tit the same treatment. After a good five minutes of abusing her own nipples, Becky began to wonder why she hadn't thought to do this a long time ago. She suddenly realized how lucky she was to have a friend that could educate her about the sexual qualities of her own body.

Becky scooted to the edge of the bed so that just the end of her butt was supported by the mattress. The open-toed, high-heeled slippers with the pink puffs kept her thighs parallel to the ground and made her calves bulge with definition. When she opened her legs wider, she heard her pussy open up revealing just how wet it had become. Becky rested her elbows on her thighs and carefully inspected her gaping vagina.

"I can't believe I let Maggie shave my pussy," thought Becky as her fingers explored the smooth, plump flesh. Her pink inner lips had stiffened and extended, and from them, a droplet of pussy juice emerged. It slowly rolled along the edge of one of her meat flaps until it finally dripped onto the bulging globe of her ass cheek where Becky caught it with the tip of her middle finger and smeared it all around on her protruding labia. She exhaled forcefully, only then realizing that she'd been holding her breath from the excitement

The first droplet was soon followed by a second and a third, both of which were caught and absorbed by the sheets below. The fourth and fifth were again gathered on Becky's fingertips and rubbed forcefully into her clit with a quick circular motion. She didn't want to stop. It was the greatest sensation she had ever experienced, and it seemed to get better the longer and harder she rubbed. When she heard herself growl deep in her throat, she knew that this was going to take her somewhere she'd never been before. Becky closed her eyes and lost herself in self-satisfaction.

The wet spot where Becky's ass touched the sheets grew bigger. The sound of wet flesh being stimulated by a blur of fingers was accompanied by the muffled jangle of Becky's Tiffany's bracelet. Focused on her escalating arousal, Becky hadn't noticed that the bathroom door had opened. Bill had stopped dead in his tracks to take in the scene before him. Never had he seen such a wanton display of sexuality exhibited by his wife. Bill's cock began to stiffen. He instinctively stroked his hardening member until it pointed skyward and throbbed with a pulse of its own.

Becky opened her eyes and almost jumped out of her skin from surprise, shock and embarrassment. Her legs involuntarily snapped closed, trapping the hand that covered her bald, wet pussy between soft thighs. Her face turned a bright shade of pink. Summoning all the strength she could muster to overcome her shyness, she held Bill's gaze as Maggie had instructed.

"Nothing draws a man's attention like staring longingly into his eyes," explained Maggie. "Then, once you've gotten his attention, you can keep it by remembering to say these four words anytime during your encounter; 'wet pussy' and 'fuck me.' It works every time."

Bill was riveted by the scene. He watched as Becky slowly opened her legs again and resumed a slower manipulation of her naughty bits. Her pink frosted lips parted to release a moan and hung open as pleasure consumed her. Becky held her husband's gaze and asked, "Want some...wet pussy?" Becky leaned back on one elbow and pulled two shiny fingers from her gooey pussy. She put those fingers in her mouth and slurped off the girl-goo that coated them, as Maggie had instructed. She'd gotten used to the taste of herself (as Maggie had suggested) by licking the juice off the dildo that Maggie had helped her ease into her vagina that time.

"Holy fuck, Becky," was all Bill could say as he smeared the pre-cum that coated his prick up and down the thick shaft. Before she could even gasp, Bill had dropped to his knees and latched his open mouth onto Becky's gaping gash. She'd never allowed any man to feast on her muffin before, but she was prepared to enjoy it as Maggie had ensured her that it could be a life altering experience.

Bill's massive hands cupped both of Becky's ass cheeks as he expertly navigated his way around his wife's perfect pussy. Again, all she could think about is why she had not allowed her husband to do this all along. Maggie had warned her that things could get really intense under Bill's tongue, and when they did she was told to wrap her thighs around her husbands head and try to keep from passing out.

At first, Becky had thought Maggie's explanation of an orgasm to be a bit over exaggerated. However, as all the muscles in her body seemed to be contracting at the same time, and as the inadvertent shock waves and convulsive spasms rippled through her body, and as the overwhelming surge of ecstasy threatened to snatch the very air from her lungs, Becky realized how words really failed to describe the sensations she was experiencing. All she knew was that this was the best experience she'd ever had; that is, until Bill sucked her clit into his mouth as he slid a finger smoothly into her asshole. All of Becky's sensations then crossed a threshold, and they dragged her into the throes of a convulsive orgasm.

"Ohmygod, I'm cumming," she said and hung on for dear life as her whole body quaked, quivered and trembled. Bill had never made any woman cum this hard and he was quite thrilled to be experiencing such a wonderful moment. He felt that he owed a great deal to Maggie for helping to make this moment happen.

Becky's senses began to return. She opened her eyes and watched as her husband stood up stroking his turgid fuck-muscle. She stared with wide eyes at his erect penis. She'd never really studied it in the light, and she was fascinated by how big and hard it looked. Maggie had told her that she thought Bill had one of the best-looking erections that she'd ever seen, and now that she looked at it, she had to agree. Her pussy literally dripped with desire. Becky cupped her breasts and looked up at her husband past his looming boner.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked her husband.

"Not yet," said Bill

Remembering how Maggie had instructed him to be more forceful when pursuing his needs with Becky, Bill pushed his massive erection down until the bulbous head pointed right at Becky's open mouth. He stepped forward and slid the tip of his straining pecker over her lower lip and into her opened mouth.

Maggie had warned Becky not to panic when he slid his penis into the back of her throat. She recalled Maggie's demonstration of her deep throat technique on the ten-inch dildo she had brought along for just that purpose. Becky remembered how Maggie had stuck out her tongue and relaxed her throat muscles as she pushed the rubber phallus deep into her esophagus with a juicy gurgle. Becky remembered Maggie's instructions to breath slowly through her nose and "...whatever you do, don't stop sucking!"

Without loosing eye contact with her man, Becky leaned forward, which aligned her throat perfectly with Bill's advancing member. The middle and ring fingers of her right hand slid easily into her sopping pussy as Bill's cock squeezed deeper into her tightening throat. "Keep swallowing and try to relax," coached Maggie as she pushed the dildo deeper into her friend's throat. Becky remembered how proud of her Maggie had been when she had been able to take all ten inches of the rubber toy. Now it was Bill's turn to be both proud and amazed at the way in which his prudish wife was now easily inhaling his own eight-inch fuck stick.

"My god," thought Becky. "This thing's a lot thicker than that dildo was."

Bill broke eye contact with his wife and threw his head back in ecstasy as his balls nestled themselves against Becky's chin. He laced his fingers around the back of her neck and forced the bulbous head of his pecker back and forth against the back of her throat. The slurping gurgles and the amazing sensations of Becky's throat muscles flexing around the head of his cock was too much for Bill. With gasping, desperate groans, Bill emptied his nut sack directly into his wife's stomach.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Present from Maggie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds