A Priestess of Isis Ch. 01

"Yes," he hissed through clenched teeth.

I heard a sigh. Next I saw a hand painted with sharp red fingernails touch his ass.

"I have no lube," she said.

"I deserve it," he said. "Do it. Please, Mistress. Please."

The sound of the man begging was almost too much to take, but it proved impossible to tear my eyes away from this debauchery. It was disgusting, revolting... arousing.

Once again my dick tented my pants.

"Fuck," I thought to myself as the hand shoved one red fingered nail into Humbolt's asshole. His back straightened and his hands gripped the back of his chair, his fingers turning white. The finger worked Humbolt's hole without mercy and Humbolt's dick rose, pointing to the chair.

"Enough?" she said.

"No!" he panted through gritted teeth.

The hand slammed a second finger into the man's ass, and he hissed, whether in pain, or satisfaction I didn't know.

"I'm going to cum," he whimpered.

With her other hand, the woman reached for professor's balls and yanked hard.

"Yes!" he said.

My eyes fixed on those fingers sliding in and out of his willing ass.

"Fuck me," he cried. "Fuck me harder."

It was incredible to believe that this whore could, but somehow her fingers rammed into his ass with a force that would destroy his hole. His breathing sped up to a point where I thought the man was having a heart attack.

"Aaah," he cried as his spunk flew into the back of the Queen Annes chair. He shuddered, then his breathing hitched with racking sobs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he blubbered. "Why didn't you stop me?"

The woman pulled her fingers from his ass and then moved to the front of the chair. I couldn't see her face because her dark hair covered it as she bent over him. She reached her hand to Humbolt's cheek.

"Because, Harold. It hasn't worked so far, and it's not going to."

The professor gasped his tears.

"You've been brave, so very brave," said the woman. "And you've tried so very hard."

"I'm sorry," he slobbered.

"At least you've sent me a new student," she said softly.

The professor sniffled. "I'm right," he said. "He's the one."

"We'll see. There have been so many failures."

Humbolt started crying again.

"Sssh, not you, dear Harold. Never you. You know I'll always love you."

"Yes, Mistress," he said. "But this is our last time, isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so, Harold. I must give my attention to my new student." The woman lifted her head and stared straight at the crack of the opened door.

"Don't I, Wil?" Mary said, her brown eyes glittering with amusement.

I gasped. With a snap of my wrist I jerked the door closed. I ran through the hall, out the door, and down the brownstone stairs into the clean crisp air and bright sunshine of that fine autumn day. And I ran some more, down the concrete walkways of the college my heart hammering in my chest. I didn't know where I was running, but I sped through the campus as fast as I could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds