A Priestess of Isis Ch. 02

"Well, not everyone is cut out for a profession."

Mary gave me a wry smile.

"Oh, David has a degree, from the very school you are at. He graduated Magna Cum Laude, the valedictorian of his class. He was even offered a ministry at a prominent megachurch. But he learned while he was a school the value of pursuing your passion."

"And how did he learn that," I said.

"I taught him," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "But he didn't finish the course. He could only go so far. Still I'm very proud of what he's achieved."

"He's a pizza maker," I said derisively. "He could have been a minister."

"Exactly my point," said Mary.

"You think there is something wrong with being a minister?"

"No, of course not. There is something wrong with doing work that doesn't hold your heart. Otherwise you risk unhappiness."

"You talk like unhappiness is the worst thing that can happen."

"Isn't it?" she said. "To live a life bereft of the very thing that enlivens you?"

"Pleasure is not an endpoint," I said. 'He who loves pleasure will become a poor man; He who loves wine and oil will not become rich.'"

Her eyes glittered mischievously. "Instead, there is gaiety and gladness, Killing of cattle and slaughtering of sheep, Eating of meat and drinking of wine: "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we may die."

She was not going to outdo me and my eyes bore into hers as I said quoting 1 Timothy 5:6, "But she who gives herself to wanton pleasure is dead even while she lives."

"'And I will say to my soul, 'Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry."'

Behind the counter, David chuckled.

"Give it up, man," he said. "You won't win against Mary in a game of bible verses. She knows it all, front to back. Believe me, I tried."

My face flushed now knowing this man heard everything we said.

"I'm going to hit the men's room," I said. I needed a moment, a space to clear my head. I pushed up from the table but immediately felt a bit wobbly. One beer shouldn't do this me. Stumbling, I found the men's room door and entered, and went to the sink and splashed some water on my face. The door opened, and Mary slid in.

"I just need a moment," I said.

"Oh, you need more than a moment, Wil," she said. She leaned into my body, her head upturned, her red lips glistening. Her perfume invaded my senses, and I swayed more. Her hand began to work my belt.

"No," I said weakly.

"What's that?" she said. "I didn't hear you." My belt buckle came undone and my slacks fell to my ankles. She pressed her hand against my bulge, which unbidden was growing. With one serpentine movement, she fell to her knees and pulled down my boxers. Her tongue reached up and licked the head of my dick. I groaned, especially when her tongue lapped my balls. My dick rose, rock hard, and she licked the space between my balls and my dick, sending tingles up through my cock.

"Fuck," I said.

"Turn around," she said seductively. "Put your hands on either side of the sink."

When I didn't move fast enough, she stood and twirled me around. Then I felt something warm and wet licking my asshole.

"What!" I exclaimed, but after the shock of having someone's tongue at my hole, it felt surprisingly good. Electricity shot up my spine, and involuntarily my ass pushed into her face. She reached up and grabbed my dick with both hands jacking it, and despite something in the back of my brain saying that this was wrong, I didn't stop her.

Then, incredibly her tongue pushed inside, flicking in and out, granting me pleasure I never before experience. My orgasm built in my balls, and with her hands sliding up and down my dick, impossible needs claimed my body. I pushed my ass further into her face, my arms trembled from holding myself up, and I climbed, beyond this place, this shitty little bathroom, into heaven, though god help me, not the heaven my father envisioned. I came with a cry, my cum shooting up, splattering the sink, and the mirror.

She held onto my dick while I shuddered, my knees now weak.

"Oh God," I said breathing heavily.

"Yes," she said releasing the grip on my cock. She stood and held my hips in her hands steadying me. "That is exactly the right answer."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds