A Prison Break

"What's a half and half?"

I ate some of the coleslaw. I swallowed. "Half suck, half fuck." I figured it was all right to speak frankly. I was sure she had heard all the words and probably performed the acts too.

"Oh." She stared at the trucker area for a minute. "That guy thought I was one."

I chuckled. It sounded more like she was speaking to herself, but I responded anyway. "Well... you're a hot lookin' chick when you don't slather on the makeup, and you're wearing the uniform." I instantly regretted the 'hot looking chick' comment. I quickly shoved another piece of chicken into my mouth.

She turned her face towards me. Her eyes seemed a little wider than usual. Her teeth clamped her lower lip for a few seconds. "You think I'm hot? I... I thought you thought I was ugly."

"I never said you were ugly." I ate a few fries.

I relaxed a little when her eyes went back to normal and she added ketchup to her burger then took a bite. A couple minutes of silence ensued. She broke it again.

"So... like you're sure it's fifty dollars for a... a... half 'n' half?"

"I'm guessing." I then made another verbal mistake. "Want me to ask?"

She stared at me for a few moments. "Yeah, ask."

"I was kidding." When I blurted it, I hadn't been.

"Ask... c'mon. I... I'm just curious."

I had to admit to myself that I was now curious too. I had been before when I used to come to the joint. "Maybe I will on the way out."

She frowned at me, then took another bite of her burger. We finished eating fifteen minutes later. Lana only ate half her burger, a few of the limp greasy fries, and didn't touch the paper cup of coleslaw. I ate some of her fries and a forkful of the coleslaw. I left an adequate tip, picked up the check and said, "Ready?"

"Yeah."

At the cash register, we had to wait for someone to come over. I pulled out my wallet and got the money ready.

Lana stepped closer and whispered, "Ask, c'mon, ask."

I let out a huff of air in lieu of a laugh.

"C'mon, just ask. I'm... I'm just curious."

I was too again. Our waitress finally came up to the register.

"Was everything okay?"

"Yeah, it was fine." I started to hand her the cash, then stopped. I took out two more singles. "I left a tip on the table, but maybe it was a little light." I added the couple bucks to what was in my hand. "I was... thinking of having a party, is there anyone who works here I... I could invite?"

The woman glanced at Lana, then at me, then at Lana again, before she looked at the trucker only area.

"Not right now, but... maybe in a few minutes." She looked at Lana once more then glared at me.

"Ahh... on second thought, I don't think I'm going to throw the party." I handed her the cash. "Keep the change. Have a good one."

"Yeah, you too, hon." Her eyes went to Lana one last time.

I held the door for Lana again just to get another gawk at her ass. We stepped outside.

There was an edge to her voice. "Why didn't you ask?"

"There wasn't anyone to ask."

"Wouldn't she know?"

"Maybe, but I don't think she's involved in that part of the business."

"You should have asked her."

My jaw clenched again. I saw the earlier woman still at the corner of the building.

As we approached she said, "Hi again, honey." The woman glanced at Lana.

I thought she might have been good looking at one time. "Havin' a better day?"

"Not yet. Are you... are you lookin' to have a better day?"

I slowed. "What did'ja have in mind."

She glanced at Lana again. I thought the woman's eyes looked dead like the hooker's in the hallway.

She flicked her hair. "Are you a cop?"

"No. I was wondering the same about you. Are you a police officer?"

She smiled. "No, I'm not a cop, honey, just a girl looking for some fun. You wanna have some fun?"

"How much does fun cost nowadays?"

"For the three of us?"

I grinned wondering what expression was popping onto Lana's face. "No, just you and me."

"For sixty you can have my company for an hour, and we can have any kind of fun you want. But... you have to wear a condom. Just so you know that."

"Anything?" I doubted I'd have to wear a rubber, but I damn well would if I was going to fuck her. I wasn't a total idiot. Something had to be wrong. Sixty seemed way too low for 'anything.' She had to be totally broke and in some sort of jam.

"Uh-huh."

I decided to push it. "I'm... well, I'm out'a work right now, can you manage a discount, how 'bout... forty?"

Her jaw tightened for a moment, then the fake smile came back. "For you, honey, yeah... sure."

"I have to get the girl home. You gonna be around later?"

She frowned. "Yeah."

I felt bad about what in essence was teasing her, and I guess I was still feeling bad about being mean to Barb. Out of guilt or pity, I'm not sure which, I pulled out my wallet. I was getting short of cash, but drew out a fiver and gave it to her. "Take a break, have a cup of coffee." She had to have hit the skids, maybe a druggie with a jones on right now. Forty bucks seemed incredibly cheap for an hour of 'anything.' I didn't see any tracks on her arms, but she might be shooting between her toes or god knew where. Maybe a crackhead. Her skin didn't look that bad so I didn't think she was using crank. Maybe she was just waiting for a trucker to trade for travel to get anywhere else in a hurry. Maybe escaping from her pimp?

The five bucks neutralized her frown but didn't make her smile. She took the bill. "Thanks, honey."

"Take care."

"Yeah, you too."

We walked to the truck. I opened my door first this time, got in, leaned to the passenger door and unlocked it. Lana climbed in and I started the engine. I headed for the interstate ramp.

As we got on the highway Lana spoke, "So... so she charges sixty dollars for a... a half and half."

"No, she charges forty bucks for an hour of anything a guy wants to do."

"You mean like... like anal too."

I guess I wasn't surprised that she knew about anal. I figured all teenagers nowadays knew about anal. The internet had everything on it. "Yeah, maybe more than that."

"Like... what else is there?"

"B and D, spanking, all sorts of stuff." I didn't really think it included any of that. The chick had meant suck, fuck, and butt.

Lana looked out the door window for five minutes, then she took off her boots and stuck her feet on the dash, her usual pose. I just had to look whenever I had a chance to get a furtive peek. I had a hard-on in the booth in the restaurant, imagining fucking her if she was a prosti. My cock was fully erect again, thinking about doing her ass now, slow at first, then rougher when she got used to it. Barb loved it pretty hard after her asshole got accustomed to my girth. I also had a taste for her little bitch's cunt, for both my tongue and my prick. We barely said a word the rest of the drive to the house.

* * *

CHAPTER 4

Tuesday, after I made burritos, I was shocked when Lana ate with me in the living room as I watched the news on PBS. When she was home, she usually ate in her room. She didn't even bitch about the news being on, although near the end of it she did mutter something.

"I wish we still had cable."

I wasn't sure if she was thinking aloud or talking to me, but I mumbled back, "I wish it was free."

I expected some snotty retort but none came. I started wondering if something was up with her. I thought that even more when she stood up with her tray and said she was going to do a load of laundry. That surprised me. I mean I knew she meant only her clothes, but I couldn't remember her ever using the washer and dryer in my presence. I knew she washed her clothes because the detergent bottle would be moved or I'd find a softener sheet left in the dryer. I never used those. I thought maybe she was trying to make a point that since she didn't have spending money, she had nothing to do at night.

She put her dishes in the sink and then went to her room. A few minutes later I heard her go to the mud room, then a few minutes after that I heard the washer kick in. She went back to her bedroom and I did some channel surfing, then got up to put my dish in the sink and get another beer. I went back to the living room, propped a couple throw pillows at the armrest so I could half sit up to sip my beer as I stretched out on the couch. Not much but reruns on TV. I wasn't really paying attention. I heard Lana go back and forth few times from her room to the mud room.

I dozed off for not much more than a half hour. It was still light outside when I woke up. I heard Lana talking where the armchair recliner was. I twisted my neck to look. She was on the phone, sitting sideways in the chair, her back against one armrest of the chair her legs draped over the other one. I blinked. All she had on was a white, mens, tank undershirt, the kind that was made of very thin, ribbed cotton material. It only reached to her mid thigh. At the moment though, in her pose, the hem was nearly up to her hips. Her hair was damp. She must have taken a shower. She also wasn't wearing much makeup, maybe none at all.

She giggled. "Get out. Did he really say that to you?"

She glanced over and met my eyes for a few moments, then her eyes swiveled away. "Get out." She giggled again. "So... what did he say she said? I bet that was good." She blinked. "Uh-huh."

She grinned, then slowly raised her torso straight as her ass swiveled on the seat cushion. Her smooth slender legs slid off the arm and her feet went to the floor. I couldn't look away. Her feet were a shoulders' width apart and angled pigeon toed, but her knees were together. A cute and sexy pose. It made her look fourteen. She leaned forward and then back again. She laughed, scrunched down in the chair as her knees parted and wagged a few inches back and forth. The slouch had raised her tank shirt. Whenever her knees parted I'd get a peek at her tiny black panties, maybe a thong. It just covered her muff. I couldn't turn my face for another minute. When I finally did, I had a throbbing erection. I felt for my beer on the floor and took a long drink. I heard her voice closer. I glanced to the side. She was standing a couple feet from me. Our eyes met.

She covered the microphone on the cordless. "I'm checking the dryer. Want another beer?"

"Huh? I-I... uh... no, not right now." Her eyes stayed locked with mine for a moment, she glanced at my crotch, then she turned and started towards the kitchen.

"So... what did you end up telling him about that?"

I wanted to turn and check out her ass but I didn't. Then the shock hit me. She had offered to get me a beer. It was something nice, minimally nice, but still nice. It was the first nice gesture she had ever done.

My jaw clenched. I had to watch it. She was running some manipulating con on me. She wanted her allowance. Maybe she thought little gestures would get it for her. I looked at the floor. The wrapping paper was still there, it had moved a few feet the past week but it was still there. She hadn't washed dishes or cleaned anything in the house. She couldn't be that stupid, to think fetching me a beer was going to make me start handing her $30 a week.

I closed my eyes and took a slow breath. I wasn't going to spin my mental wheels about it. The image of her knees wagging and her panty covered pussy popped into my mind. I felt like grabbing my cock and giving it a squeeze. She didn't have a boyfriend as far as I knew, but if she hooked up at parties or whatever, the guy was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. I flinched, more like jerked in my lying position at the two cold, moist taps at my shoulder. I turned my head. Lana had the phone to her ear. Her arm was extended towards me. Her hand held an unopened can of beer.

"I... I didn't want that." I cleared my throat. I could just make out the darker pinkish color of her nipples on her firm, small breasts beneath the nearly sheer cotton fabric. She dipped the phone away from her mouth.

"Oh... thought you said you wanted one." She started to pull her arm back.

"Well... now I do. Uhh... thanks." I sat straighter and reached towards her hand. She gave it to me. The phone moved back to her mouth.

She spoke into the cordless, "Like why else would she have done that?"

I popped open the new beer and then instantly remembered there was an open one on the floor. I wanted to twist around to take a good look at her ass, but again I didn't. I tried to recall if she had ever worn that mens tank. She had walked around the house with a long T on before, but not a nearly see through tank shirt.

She was in her room or shuffling clothes to her room for the next hour talking on the phone the whole time. I finished off the two beers. Lana came out of her room and walked up behind the couch. It was almost as if I could feel her body heat.

"What'cha watchin'?"

"I... I don't really know. Put on whatever you want. I'm goin' ta bed soon." I raised the remote in my hand, glancing up. I was sure she had been looking at the bulge in my crotch.

"Mmm... okay." Lana took the remote. She walked around the couch, one hand grabbed the big floor pillow and dragged it in front of the TV. She lay down on her stomach, her chest and elbows on the large pillow.

The tank shirt was up to her hips. I could see part of her bare ass, and when she moved her slender legs apart, I got a peek of the small black patch of cotton fabric covering her eighteen year old cunt. My cock was definitely throbbing.

"There's not much worth watching, is there?"

"Huh?" All I was watching was her apple ass and slender legs, and the porn vid going on in my head-- my tongue, hands, cock all over her, violating every nook, cranny, crevice, and orifice of her young, nubile body.

Lana wagged her heels and her legs separated an inch or two more. "There's just crap on tonight."

"Yeah. Reruns." I heard her sigh.

She twisted and held up the remote, her left hip turned upward from the floor, accentuating the pouting curve of her hot apple ass. "Want the remote back?"

"No. You keep it. I'm... I'm gonna head to bed soon anyway."

"Wanna stay up and watch Leno or Letterman?"

Her asking me to watch TV with her was another first. I never stayed up that late on a work night. She was playing me. "Nah... job tomorrow." I was tempted to ask her about job applications but didn't. I was having a difficult time thinking straight.

"Oh... yeah." She turned around again, her bottom pouted more for a few moments as she got more comfortable on the pillow. Her smooth legs separated a little more. Without thinking I gave my aching, throbbing cock a squeeze, then realized what I was doing and yanked my hand away. I kept staring at her legs and ass and that little black piece of cotton showing at her pussy. It was a thong. I could make out the waistband under the tank shirt disappearing into the deep cleft between her pronounced buns.

I couldn't pull my eyes away. I thought about dragging my tongue from the back of her ankle up her smooth, slender calve, slowly, in a zigzag pattern, to the back of her knee, then higher up the back of her thigh to the luscious pouting cheeks of her ass. My hands would push her shirt to her waist, then my face would slowly smear over her seductive buns. She'd be fresh from her shower, and I found myself thinking how my hands would grip her buns, spread them, and how my tongue would push between and lave circles on and around her clean, torrid, squinting, little asshole.

After a few minutes, I'd turn her over, lick her teenage cunt, fuck it with my tongue, suck her labs into my mouth, and then rub my tongue on her clit until she was screaming with orgasmic delight. Then I'd push my throbbing, sex deprived cock into that juicy cunt and fuck her, fuck her good, fuck her slow at first, then fuck her rough, take out all my months of sexual frustration on that tight, slippery twat.

Maybe I'd rip that tissue paper tank shirt off her, get to her firm young tits, suck her nipples, smear my face over those small, pliant mounds, maybe give them a few nipping bites, then ravage that little mouth of hers with my tongue, all the while thrusting my stiff, throbbing muscle into her.

Lana's heels started wagging again. The movement brought me out of my slightly inebriated reverie. I told myself to get a grip. My brain was reeling and I was still half thinking with my dick. I tried to tell myself this was just another con job, she wasn't teasing me because she was horny. She looked horny though, and she was definitely goddamn teasing me. I shouldn't have had the beers. I kept seeing and nearly feeling my cock thrusting into her cunt, her tight, warm, slippery, squeezing, bitchy, little cunt.

I sat up quickly and rubbed my face with both hands. What the hell was wrong with me?! She was Barb's daughter! She was playing some manipulative game, some con on me, some bullshit to get what she wanted, whatever the hell it was! I was so crazed with the images flashing through my mind that I forgot about her allowance. I really wanted to fuck the little bitch, wanted to fuck her until we were both exhausted and gasping for air.

"You okay?"

I yanked my hands away from my face. Lana was staring at my crotch. She was in that half twisted provocative pose again. She had a small smug smile on her mouth. I exhaled. I didn't give a damn if she saw the bulge. "I'm fine. I'm..." I stood up. "I'm goin' ta bed. Goodnight." I turned and headed to the hallway.

I could hear the smug smile in her voice. "Nighty-nite. Sweet dreams."

I started thinking it had been eight months since I had a fuck and that one had been pretty lousy. Barb wasn't into it much at all. I guess I hadn't been either. It was the night before she was incarcerated.

I was incredibly horny. I needed to get a fuck.

* * *

CHAPTER 5

Lana continued the little evening tease performances the next few days. I'd get hard and think about screwing her every conceivable way, or think about tonguing her cunt and anus, and how I'd hold her head and fuck her mouth, or how much I'd enjoy spanking that hot, slutty apple ass she was flaunting at me.

For some reason, on Friday I had a little shouting match with Jim at the job site after lunch. The prick threatened to fire me so I had to shut up. After that I knew I needed to tie one on when I got home. I was hoping I'd have a respite from Lana driving me crazy. I figured she'd go out on a Friday night, allowance or not. I was really hoping she would.

When I arrived home, she was there. I asked her if she had a fight with her best friend. She said no, that all her friends were going to a movie, and she didn't have any money. She didn't say it in a nasty way, which surprised me.

As she had the three previous evenings, she took a shower around 7:30PM, then came into the living room at about 8PM, wearing a mens tank undershirt that went down to almost her mid thigh. I could just make out the pink circles of her aureoles, her small, firm, slightly pointed breasts didn't sway or jiggle much as she leaned down and dragged the floor pillow over between me and the TV screen. She planted herself down on it, her chest on the pillow, her back dipping, sloping in a sleek curve down to the upslope curves of her seductive apple ass, her naked, slender, smooth legs separated slightly, her petite feet angled pigeon toed, periodically her heels slowly wagged side to side.

My cock was already bulging the crotch of the clean jeans I had put on following my after work shower. By the time Lana settled on the floor, it was fully erect and throbbing. I knew within an hour my balls would be painfully blue again. I hadn't beat off all week, like it was some freakin' game I had to win against Lana's teasing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Prison Break
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds