• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Private Viewing

A Private Viewing

Last night as I was pulling the curtains, I saw a young female who must have been in her thirties, standing at her window dressed in a flimsy blue nightie which showed off her underwear to perfection. To my dismay the blind went down. I kept my drapery slightly apart in hope that I would be able to get a glimpse of her again. I then went to bed.

The next morning, I awoke at five and to my delight she pulled the blind up. She had only her panties and bra on and began doing exercises. I remained watching her stretching and bending. I didn't really have a very clear view for the bare trees lined up outside the building. The idea of binoculars entered my brain; I knew exactly what I was going to be purchasing once the shops opened. She faced the wall and started bending over. Her ass looked really firm and gave compliment to her long slim legs.

Daylight was now beginning to break; she turned out her light. Standing at her window, she glanced in my direction. Had she noticed me? It was then she disappeared, I waited for a while but no sign of her!

There was half an hour to kill before the post office was exposed to the general public. It looked windy out, so I wrapped up warm before trudging my entry into a busy town centre. As I approached I could see there was a queue a mile long. The more I stood in wait; my frustration seemed to expand. I was new in the area and hadn't found time to investigate the centre properly. When the post-lady handed me over my benefit I rushed out of the building and scrambled my way through the packed street.

Shop after shop, I searched for binoculars, even if they had been the child's toy version I would have been happy but still no success. I had decided to call it a day when I passed a camera shop. Pacing across the road I hurried into the premises. My heart beat fantastic when I spotted all sizes of viewing instruments. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to afford them, the price was that great. Then a young assistant came up to me asking how much I wanted to spend;

"Between twenty and forty pounds." I replied.

"And what do you want them for?" he responded

"Oh all sort of things!" I stammered back.

"These are the ones for you sir!" he said passing a small pair to me.

"How much?" I asked back.

"Twenty-five pounds to you sir." He said handing me a boxed set and taking my cash.

I left holding them in my hand feeling excited about being able to see her close up. I rushed back to my apartment in anticipation of not only using my lens and of-course seeing her close up. After getting through the front door, I ran up the stairs into the bedroom, ripped open the box and grabbing the binoculars started watching the window opposite. There was no movement and the lights were out. Placing the lens down on the bedside cabinet by the window, I went into the kitchen and got a load of picky food so that I could eat and watch in unison. I was getting bored just looking into an empty room so I went back into the kitchen and made myself a flask of tea in determination that I wasn't going to a miss a thing.

Hours went by and the sensation of anger began rising in me. In that instinct I saw her hand creep round the door and turn on the bedroom light. She must have just got home but I didn't notice her arrive, I had not seen her but now knew my wait had ended. I poured myself a cup of tea and turned on the radio. Her wardrobe had been placed near to her double bed.

She entered the room holding onto a chair, which she placed up against the window. At first I became thoughtful of what she may be up to, but surely things became obvious when she took hold of the blind. Climbed of the chair and stepping near the entrance, she placed it on the floor.

Her ass had my prick throbbing in seconds. All her curves were in the right places. My eyes lit up through the lens when she began to unbutton her blouse. Her tits were being supported by a lacy black bra. For a moment her appearance was briskly over and when she returned, she let her small black skirt fall to her ankles and stepping over the garment she came nearer to the window.

My helmet began pressing against my boxers, I couldn't remove the lens for wanting to play with myself. My cock was getting harder, she ran a hand over her flat stomach and into her lace black panties. It was now like a flagpole trying to escape from my trousers. Removing one hand from my new binoculars I unbuckled my belt and unclasp my outer garment. Raising slightly off the bed I tried without losing sight of her to slip off my trousers.

When I managed to do so, my cock sprung into the open-air through the slit of my boxer shorts. I began to fondle my stiff member as I continued to watch every movement. She was now pressed against the hard wooden door, legs wide apart and rubbing her cunt inside her little black panties. I didn't want to cum just yet so I squeezed my stem.

Standing forward, she unclasps her tight bra freeing her ample tits into the open. I again began rubbing my prick, She began rubbing her breasts, her nipples must have been an inch long. I continued to play with myself but she came to a halt and started running her hands through her long blonde hair. I began to rub faster as her hands slithered down her waist and into her lacy panties. Her cunt was completely shaven!

She then got into bed and turned out the light. I lay back on my bed, placing my binoculars on the cabinet and began playing with my semi hard cock visualising the activities of my first viewing. My cock was rock hard again in seconds, I closed my eyes and imagined that my left hand was hers. The movement began slowly at first, every throbbing sensation had me wanting to cum. Each stroke getting faster, my eyes became wide open as I exploded all over my hand and abdomen. I still felt excitement although I knew I would see her no more tonight. My only hope was to get up as early as possible, so I set my alarm for the usual time of six 0' clock. I climbed between the sheets of my single bed and leaving darkness behind, I switched on the light and television, thinking I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Well, I must have slept because when I stirred the box was on and my radio alarm clock played Radio one. Without any thought I sat upright on the end of the bed. She wasn't there! I went for a shower, my thoughts were on her. I began to worry somewhat for her safety.

Strolling back into the bedroom I picked out my clean garments for the day and tried keeping eye on her abode. I couldn't see her downstairs either. My cock was like the birds, just beginning to stir, I could not help but feel excitement about watching her.

I wasn't a nosy kind of person and had never spied on anyone before. I certainly meant no harm. I began thinking about getting on with my own duties, things that had been waiting to get done for some time but the sexy mare came back into her room with a long fluffy white towel wrapped around her. I just had to watch! My duties around the flat were again put on hold!

She allowed the towel to drop. I picked up my binoculars and started admiring her every move. The roundness of her firm ass had me getting stiff as she bent down grabbing the towel and rubbing her long slim leg stroke by stroke. She then turned around. Her tits hanging downwards. Standing upright she moved the towel up over her wet, shaven cunt and gently started rubbing her chest and belly. She must have died her hair, as it was now long and black. She began rubbing it aggressively. She disappeared but I continued to watch her window. She came back wearing a pair of tight white panties, her tits were still exposed. She began rubbing her right breast and nipple. Her other hand in unison began rubbing her gusset.

This must have been all I was going to see, again she disappeared. This occasion she had me waiting longer than anticipated. I wanted to see more of her loving herself but it became apparent I was to see no more this morning as she returned now wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a white top which showed her tits off to their fullness.

She had a suitcase with her. My heart sank thinking the worst. Was this it for good? She picked up her luggage and left the room. I continued to watch. It was now beginning to get to a point where my day would not seem the same if I didn't see her. She was now standing outside her front door looking up and down the road. I moved back so that she wouldn't see me. Throwing the case into the back of her red mini and shutting the door, she began walking towards my abode.

The doorbell rang! I waited for a moment before answering. All sorts of questions were spinning through my mind. I answered the front door. She looked at me smiling.

"I know this may sound weird," she winked, holding up the key. "But I need someone to look after my place for the weekend."

"Come in."

"I won't as I have a long journey ahead of me." She replied moving a bit closer. "Can you do it?" I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks darling!" She kissed me on the lips, handing over her key and walking away. I watched her get into her car and start up the engine. She then unwound the window and began to slowly drive away.

"I'm Sue by the way." She waved goodbye!

I watched her pull away. Excitement and worry filled my mind. I was all keyed up because now I could really begin to understand how she lived but then the worrying side of me began to ask questions. The thoughts had entered my brain on many occasions Did she know I had been spying her? Could it have been that she was pleased with my spying techniques? Whatever the reason, she had chosen me to look after her apartment and now I was responsible to keep her abode safe.

I strolled across the road and putting the key into the silver lock I let myself into her home. I entered the lounge, it was massive. It must have been two sizes bigger than my dining room.

I began looking around. There was a black leather settee facing a huge television. On the other side of the room was a large oak cabinet. It was in my interest to find out what could be inside but pulling on the handle, I discovered it was locked. As I entered the kitchen, I was soon to learn this woman was after my own heart, she only had an Agar oven, something I had always longed for.

My curiosity was getting the better of me, so I started rummaging through her drawers and cupboards. Above the oven she kept her tinned food. It was all neatly stacked. Beans, corn beef, carrots, New Potatoes. There was nothing out of place. Opening the drawers near the sink, I discovered nothing special about her silver cutlery. I opened the cupboard underneath and found all her cleaning materials.

Moving away from that I was to find her plates, cups and saucers. All of them were white. It was then I spotted a piece of paper under tins of cat food. It read: When my pussy returns, it will need feeding!

For a moment my brain ran away with its thoughts, then all sorts of feelings began riding my spirit. My heart began to pump ten to the dozen, hands were shaking and knees began to knock. I then started to sweat. I began to ask myself if it was the message causing my cock to throb, or the excitement of knowing that I already knew what she looked like without clothes on.

As I strolled back into the lounge and made way for the stairs, I knew then what I was going to do!

I ran up the stairs hastening into her bedroom. First of I strolled around the room. Straight away I recognised her wardrobe placed by the bedroom door. When I had been watching her through my binoculars, it was that very wardrobe which I first saw, so that became the first thing for me to investigate.

As I opened the long doors, my cock got harder by the minute. My eyes were feasting upon the shortest skirts imaginable, sheer lace tops, tight leggings were placed near to her jeans and they were of different colours.

I noticed that my prick was now like a tent pole sticking out of my trousers, when I also found a short black leather skirt and top. I took it out of the wardrobe placing it neatly on the bed. I then strolled around to her double chest and opening up the first of eight drawers, my eyes were glaring at stockings, tights and all different coloured suspender belts.

On top of the chest, was a picture of her sitting on a beach somewhere in a tight fitting bikini.

In the corner of the drawer was a pair of lace black stockings and close to, was a black suspender belt. I placed these items also on the bed! I then closed the drawer opening the second drawer, all scrunched up was loads of different panties.

I chucked them onto the floor and rummaged through them. G-strings, French knickers, thongs, every kind you could imagine, she had them. I noticed a skimpy lustrous pair and placed them on the bed too. I then reached down opening the forth drawer. I had finally stumbled upon her bra's. There wasn't a white one to be seen. They were of all different colours. I closed up that drawer and imagined unclasping her bra, freeing her tits, but I preferred easy access to such a paradise.

I looked upon what I had placed on the bed, my cock was bursting out of my pants. I switched off the light but not before taking hold of her small panties. I then unzipped my trousers, it was that hard, it fell out of my boxers. I then wrapped the cotton material around my thickness. It felt as if my stem was becoming longer with every stroke, but I knew it couldn't be as my cock was as hard as it could be.

The material against my foreskin felt so charming, for a while I stopped masturbating with them and rubbed the gusset over my bell-end. While teasing the eye of my helmet, I sensed the urge to come so shoving her silk panties over helmet and stem. I began rubbing frantically dreaming and wishing that my fullness was deep inside her wet cunt. Streams of spunk jetted into her silky cream panties.

I placed them back on the bed close to her black leather skirt, then switching off the light I exited the building. Returning to my abode, my prick still throbbing with excitement. Within my thoughts, I rightfully knew I had been in the wrong for what I had just done but I didn't care.

Her place wasn't all that big. As you entered the premises the first room was the lounge and to your right was the staircase. As you walked out of the lounge, you entered the kitchen. It was tidy and there was a cubbyhole you could open up which looked straight into the lounge. Her bedroom looked massive but all rooms were of good size.

Still watching out of the window from my lounge, I continued with my duty. Thoughts of what I was going to do with her filled my brain. I strolled into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. On my return back, I noticed her car parked by the house. She was back earlier than I was told.

Remaining cool, I switched on the long oblong television in the corner of my room and sat myself down, thinking what joy I had, was now over. Whilst viewing the box, all knowledge of what had been hit me like a tornado. I, for a minute wondered about her reaction. I got out of my chair and went upstairs to the bedroom, where my trusty binoculars were.

As I looked through the lens, I couldn't see her. I waited patiently,

"That's her car, she must be back." I kept pondering to myself. As I continued to look through the lens, there was a knock at the door. I took the viewing glass away from my eyes and strolled downstairs.

"Hi there! So you like this outfit do you?" she licked her lips. My panties are damp too." Her eyes lit up. At first I didn't know what to say, so I pulled her in and shut the door.

"You must really want a piece of me." She responded. I stood there not saying a word. Her actions were telling me she didn't care. I had come over all clammy. I couldn't believe how easy all this seemed.

"Aren't you bothered about it?" I stammered out

"Nope!" she answered calmly. "Now that I've put this on for you, are you going to take me out?" she again licked her lips and smiled.

"Yeah sure! Where you want to go?" I asked.

"Come with me!" she answered back taking hold of my hand. As we both got halfway up the stairs, she turned grabbing my cock and giving it a squeeze. I returned the compliment by grabbing her firm buttocks. She ran into the bedroom, I entered behind. Lying on the bed arms and legs wide apart.

"Take me!" she looked up! I fell to my knees and ran my hands inside both of her legs. She lifted her bum slightly of the bed, I raised her skirt, and she really was supporting the panties I had masturbated into, earlier that night.

I slowly began rubbing the gusset of her panties with one hand. Her cries of ecstasy began to fill the room. Her panties were becoming damp. The idea of my spunk already mixing with her juices was getting me so excited, my cock lost control.

I slipped her panties to one side and began licking her clitoris. I stretched further up the bed enabling me to be able to reach her top and unzip it. Just like I hadn't placed a bra on the bed, She hadn't put one on, Her nipples were standing proud and whilst licking her out, I tweaked and pulled her stiff nipples.

The nectar of her come was delightful to my tongue. She threw her legs in the air, my tongue eased its way into her tight wet cunt. My tongue was now rapidly eating her womanhood. She withered further up the bed, my verbal weapon, slipped out from her soaking love-hole.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried. I needed no more encouraging. I stood pulling her back down the bed, my cock slipped into her shaven cunt, I began pumping like a madman. She unzipped her small top and began tugging her tits with every thrust of my cock.

"I'm coming." I cried. She pulled away, my prick fell out of her wetness. Kneeling up on the bed she began licking my helmet, I watched as she took my cock in her mouth, inch by inch. When I was fully down her throat, I grabbed the back of her cranium, all that could be seen was my pubic hair. My sac was getting heavier with every knock against her chin, until finally she gulped down every last drop. Looking up and grinning at me like the cat that just had the cream. She took hold of both my hands, pulling me onto the bed; I was now on top of her. Her tits gladly pressing against my chest. My prick nudging against her cunt. She rolled over, until she was on top of me. Grabbing my prick, she pulled down the foreskin and eased it into her wet hole. I was in heaven! The woman I had been spying on for days was now fucking me.

I placed both hands on her firm breasts, Her gentle action had now become rapid bouncing. I began squeezing her tits, with every thrust deep inside her.

I couldn't hold back, raising my ass of the mattress I thrust deeper into her, almost throwing her off the bed. She placed both hands onto my hairy chest. Taking every spurt into her tight wet cunt. She raised herself of my hard thick cock and getting off the bed, she bent down taking off her panties.

"Well that's my pussy fed!" she responded. "These are for you." She almost whispered, stretching out her hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Private Viewing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds