• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Promise of Eternity

A Promise of Eternity

The moonlight cast a silvery glow around her, reflecting in the ankle deep pool of liquid silver that she waded in. The water was cool against her warm skin, she barely noticed. She didn't notice the diamonds above sparkling like the regal jewels her mother told her as a child they really were. Her mother spun tales of gods and goddesses, unearthly treasures, heroes and damsels in distress. She didn't notice the dark shadowy form of a man, as he silently approached. She was a damsel in distress, standing in the pool of silver with the diamonds twinkling down from the heavens. Ghostly voices gave cries of warning, her earthly ears could not perceive. The ocean waves crash inland crying in unison with the spirit sentinels, the very landscape begged to be heard, but she didn't notice.

Silk whispers like spring rain against the flesh, his voice reminded her of that soothing sound. His touch reminded her of that feeling. Fine silk against flesh. Flesh not used to being touched and caressed. She should have been alarmed, she had never seen the handsome man before, at least not in town. But something about the curve of his face, his gentle manners, it all seemed familiar. His features were extraordinary, ethereal beauty usually possessed in ancient tales of immortals too pure to dwell among mankind.

Alas nothing pure about the dark prince could be found if one searched. Explore his heart, his soul, his mind. Nothing but emptiness would you find. His soul was utter darkness, his mind careful control, filled with thoughts of destruction and the sating of his hunger. And what was once a beating heart now crumbled and withered within a strong broad chest that in ages past proudly bore the cross of the church. Once a noble man of God, now cast asunder, left alone to face his own souls brutal, evil secrets.

His fingers danced lightly across her bare shoulders, She shivered, a mixture of the sensations his touch evoked and the flirting of the wind, as it lifted her skirt in the coming of it's evening breeze. She felt inadequate at that moment, when he tilted her face to meet his eyes. Eyes that burned as emerald fire, slowly spreading through her being burning away her innocence and will.

She saw there in those eyes, carnal pleasures she had never considered exploring. A girl of ample proportion and larger than average body size, she never had a date. Never had any idea she could find one willing to introduce her body and mind to the art of seduction and gratification. Lonely and desperate for release, she came here tonight, seeking answers, seeking a release from the pain. She stood too long admiring the raging serf. She came here to become a part of it, to forever be a part of the drifting tides, to be in the one place she felt safe. But now, as the fire spread through her, she forgets why , why she came to this moonlit cove, why she came here to die.

With the gentleness of the skilled lover he had in the past centuries become, he took her into his arms. With the winds guiding them they ascend to a cliffside carpeted in deep green. Inky pools of shadows gather around them, mists roll in from the sea below. Fresh dew kisses her pale skin as his lips finally meet hers. Undressing her with slow loving movements, he indulges in the sweet wine of her lips, tasting her excitement, savoring her innocence as he tenderly bites her tongue, drinking deeply of her life giving blood.

Her moans are drowned out by the waves below, his hands roam free across her body, exploring, touching teasing her erect nipples, soothing her fears as he drinks deep of her vitae. His tongue trails crimson and wet down to her heaving chest, circling around each sensitive bud. She gasps from pain and pleasure as his skilled mouth explores her creamy breasts, then his pearl like fangs penetrate her sweet skin. His body straddles hers, wild flowers stir gently around them a sweet perfume fills the air. She feels intoxicated, floating free, as images of eternity pass through her mind. Eternity with her dark master.

Darkness creeps in swiftly sweeping away her memories of the pain filled life she had lived. The warmth of her body drains away with the life sustaining blood that now flows through him. The night sky is a purple haze as her eyes flutter, in unison with the flutter of her dying heart.

She becomes too weak to hold him, begging him to hold her in his arms. Soothing sweet words of love and gratitude are whispered to her, he promises her a swift painless end to her suffering. With a final smile of submission, acceptance, she draws her final breath and whispers " thank you". For the first time in decades he feels a twinge of remorse, as she grows still in his arms. Her smile is that of an angel, of peace long sought after but never obtained. Finally, she found her peace, and he knew he had done good.

He had given the poor child something to look forward to, eternity in some other place far from her torment. Yes, he did well. He lays her body back against the velvet carpet of grass, plucking wildflowers as he releases her body. Then as if she had somehow told him, perhaps in her dying thoughts he knew how she should be put to rest. Again they ride the winds, this time he holds her limp body close as he crosses the ocean below. He releases her, watching her plummet to the murky depths below, followed by a cascade of pastel blooms, trailing behind her like confetti on the spiraling winds of the accepting seas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Promise of Eternity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds