A Proper British Mother

"Sweet love, come to me, come to me." My mother opened her legs and pulled them back with her hands on her calves. I saw the pink pucker exposed below the trimmed pussy and wondered if she wanted me there. I didn't ask. I wanted her there. I placed the knob of my cock on it and she said, "Yes…yes…yes…"

I tried to push past the ring. She didn't tell me to stop but the sounds she made told me I would need lubrication. I didn't want to leave so I reached for some of her pussy juice and wet my cock. I went into her ass and the tight rubbery ring constricted behind the rim of the crown. As I pushed deeper into the slim channel, the pressure around the shaft increased, as did my pleasure. I told her, "Mother it feels so good to be in you this way. I've never been in a woman's ass and now I'm in yours…it's so good…it's so good."

"Oh James…James…no one has ever done this to me before and I'm glad it's you…your big cock in me…your big cock in your mother's ass. James, tell me I'm good for you…tell me you'll always want me…tell me." As I drove deeper, her hot channel wrapped itself tightly around my throbbing cock; and I told her all that she wanted to hear because it was everything I wanted to say.

I wanted to be even deeper into her so I urged her onto her hands and knees and approached her from behind. I drove into her and her moans made me wild. I bit her back and pounded as much meat as she could take into her hole. I took one of my mother's big swaying breasts into my hand and pinched the stiff nipple and enjoyed the sounds it elicited from her opened mouth. I was giving her long hard strokes and she urged me on. She went for her clit. As she rubbed she said, "Yes…like that…fuck me like that…don't stop…James…lover…lover…lover…fuck me…oh fuck me…yes…make me cum…make momma come, baby…Ohhhh…"

I pumped through my mother's orgasm and started to erupt. The lubricating hot cum filled my mother's ass and I watched the cum coated meat speed in and out of her asshole as it delivered it's jets into her. For the longest time she just kept repeating the word "Lover…lover…lover…" Afterwards I held her in my arms as she stroked my face lovingly with her soft hand and said, "I'm going to give you everything you need…sweet son…everything…everything." She slept in my arms and didn't move until I tasted her warm morning lips.

Mother is approaching fifty now and we've never spent a night apart since our first time together. As I'm writing this, we're on one of our trips to England and as I look out at the morning mist our hearts are clear. Lately she asks me more if I'll still want to make love to her, as we get older. I answer the same way each time she asks. "We're not going to get fucking older, we're going to get older, fucking." She laughs every time I say it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds