• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Proper Celebration

A Proper Celebration

123

Marcus and Mina watched their parents enter the jetway and waved goodbye. Marin and William waved back and turned to board their plane. As they watched their parents disappear among the crowd, Mina inched closer to her brother until her fingers grazed his. Marcus slipped his hand in hers and squeezed it. Mina sighed.

While walking through the airport terminal, Mina pulled her hand from his and looked around with a guilty expression on her face. Marcus took her hand again and threaded their fingers. He paused to kiss her knuckles and sent a message in one quick glance: "No one here knows who we are. Relax." She appeared to and they walked towards the shiny, silver Rolls. Marcus opened the door for Mina and then got in. As he maneuvered the car out of the parking deck, he reached over and grabbed her hand again. Mina stroked her brother's fingers as they headed home.

They rode home in comfortable silence. Mina looked out of the window and thought about her plans and the upcoming three weeks. Her heart fluttered in sweet anticipation because they both knew what was going to happen. It was the culmination of three years' worth of looks, touches and heated exchanges. It was going to be her first time and she wanted it to be memorable and special. She had been planning it for weeks and kept it secret.

Mina stared at him out of the corner of one eye. Marcus was so handsome; to her, he always had been. He had seductive hazel eyes, a full sensual mouth and wonderful hands. For an athlete, his brown skin was near-flawless. That was because of her influence. She always had a great deal of sway wherever her twin brother was concerned.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked. He was rubbing her thigh; something he normally did whenever they were in the car together. Marcus liked for Mina to wear dresses, and so she did. She had been dressing up for him ever since they were fifteen.

He absently rubbed her leg and took a deep breath to keep his desire under control. Mina's caramel skin was soft and smooth; her body was warm and inviting and he was ready to take their relationship to the next level. He wanted to make love to her. They had three weeks alone and the house to themselves, so it was inevitable. He didn't know when Mina would be ready, but he could be patient. He was in love with her.

Marcus slid her dress up to her knee and squeezed. "I was thinking about ordering a pizza."

"No," she said, covering his hand. "I want to cook."

"Really?"

"I want tonight to be special, Marcus."

Marcus stopped at a red light and looked over at his sister. Mina stared at him and he swallowed, trying to rid himself of the lump in his throat. "All right." His pulse began to race; it was going to be tonight. Mina wanted to do it tonight. Suddenly, the Rolls couldn't go fast enough.

"I'm going to cook for us," she said. "I want to use the good dishes and have a candlelight dinner. I'm going to dress up and I want you to do it too."

"Do you want me to wear a suit?"

"I want it to be as if you were taking me out to dinner."

"All right," he said again. If she told him to climb Mount Everest, he would.

"What do you want to eat, Marcus?"

He wanted to say, "Mina, I just want to eat you," but knew that wasn't what she wanted to hear. He knew her better than anyone else and understood how important this was to her. "Mina, you know that I'll eat whatever you cook."

"I was hoping that you'd feel like grilling a couple of steaks. I have them marinating already. I made a salad this morning and I'm going to make roasted red potatoes and green beans."

He liked the way it sounded. "All right. What's for dessert?" Not that it mattered; she was his dessert.

"I made you some frozen strawberry swirl. I also put a bottle of Dad's Moet in the fridge. I want us to celebrate our graduation...properly."

Marcus nodded. After an extravagant dinner at the Bonefish Grill, he and Mina went to a graduation party at Nathan's house. They were separated; swamped by their respective friends, and Nathan wanted to dance with Mina. She allowed it, and allowed him to kiss her on the lips. It was closed-mouth, of course, because her kisses belonged to another. Marcus saw Nathan kiss her and it infuriated him; for his best friend had been trying to get at his sister for years. Before they drove home, Marcus stopped at a mall parking lot so that they could make out. He liked to hear Mina moan whenever he ate her out or sucked her nipples and she couldn't do it whenever their parents were at home. And after seeing his best friend try to put the moves on Mina, Marcus wanted to lay claim to her once more, inasmuch as he could.

"You're right," he said. "You know I'll do whatever you want me to, little sister."

"You're ten minutes older than me," she said, rolling her eyes. "Doesn't qualify me as little."

Marcus chuckled. "Whatever."

*

Mina wore an apron on over her pretty blue dress and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Marcus stared at her as he put the steaks on the grill. He thought his twin was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. That she was blessed with a body all the boys wanted and all the girls envied was a perk. She never dressed in such a way to reveal her curves, but the way she moved made it obvious. Marcus stared at her ass. Mina's ass was round and had just the right amount of jiggle. His friends were always talking about it...and her tits and legs...and if anyone had ever popped her cherry. Several guys always expressed desire at wanting to be the lucky one. They were always smart enough to have the conversations when they thought Marcus wasn't in the room, and even though he was eavesdropping, it took every ounce of strength to keep from going into the room and instigating fights. He would be damned if any man had the chance to discover how spectacular Mina's ass was...how spectacular she was. Marcus wasn't about to let any man get near Mina.

He sighed and stoked the flames, thinking that they were in no way as hot as his twin sister.

Mina prepared while Marcus grilled the steaks. She put on a red dress she purchased just for this occasion. Her mother always frowned on Mina wearing red; she thought it was too grown a color for her. But Marcus remarked to her one time that he wanted to see what she looked like in a red dress and so she bought one. It was Alexander McQueen; simple, elegant and clingy. Mina applied her makeup; just enough to enhance her eyes and lips, and then combed her hair. She slipped her freshly-pedicured feet into black four-inch heels and looked in her full-length mirror.

She looked like a woman. She would be a woman after tonight.

Mina walked downstairs and entered the dining room. She smiled. Marcus had set the table and lit the candles. Mina arranged the food on the sideboard, listening to him move about upstairs. She hoped he would wear either blue or gray; she loved those colors on him. She hefted one of her mother's beautiful china plates and began to scoop food on it for Marcus. He came downstairs while she was fixing their plates and stared at her. The red dress she wore left little to the imagination. He had seen her naked many times and so he did not have to imagine what she looked like underneath. However, she wore no bra and he saw no panty line; was she naked under the dress? He stifled a groan; she looked fantastic and he could smell her perfume.

Mina turned, holding a plate. Marcus wore shades of Brooks Brothers gray, and she saw her gold chain peek out from underneath his oxford shirt. Marcus had a casual, elegant, masculine appeal and it was such a turn-on for her. She thought he looked sexy as hell. She sighed. It was so wrong for her to want her twin brother the way she did, but they both acknowledged their feelings and accepted the consequences years ago. She knew that Marcus was flat-out in love with her and tonight was the logical next step.

"I hope you're okay with what I'm wearing," he said, pulling out her chair.

"As long as it's not your sweats and T-shirt. You won't get any if you're wearing that."

"I'm not stupid," he said. "I want everything you want to give me, Mina." He took the plate from her.

"I know," she said. She would give him everything. She fixed her own plate. Marcus walked over and kissed her lips before taking her plate.

"Come on," he said. "Let's eat."

*

Dinner was quiet because they were content with being in each other's company. There was no need to fill the space with incessant chatter. They consumed the meal and stared at each other. The love in her brother's eyes was like a neon sign; poor Marcus could barely keep it out of his expression whenever he looked at her. She was better at hiding her own feelings, but Mina knew after tonight, she and Marcus would have to work extra hard to hide their love from their parents.

Marcus had a hard time eating; he kept sneaking glances at his sister. She wore no bra and her nipples, always semi-erect, were practically skyscrapers. Her breasts bounced every time she moved her arms. He found it difficult to swallow his food, even though it was delicious. Marcus sighed; Mina could cook, but nothing she made was comparable to the taste of her pussy. He'd been eating it long enough to know it was a certifiable fact.

Mina pushed back her plate, wiped her mouth and took a drink of water. "You're slow in finishing your plate, Marcus."

"You don't have on a bra," he said. "What, do you expect for me to be sane when your headlights are on?"

She smiled seductively and stood up, picking up her champagne stem. Mina went over to him. He stopped eating and wiped his mouth. Mina raised her glass. He picked up his own.

"To us," she said. "You and me. We finished high school, big brother." She sometimes teased him with that, just as he teased her with 'little sister or baby sis.'

"To us," he replied. "You and me. For what we're starting," he said. "For what lies ahead."

Mina smiled at her brother as they drank the champagne. When she was finished, Marcus took her stem and pulled her into his lap. Mina adjusted to keep from falling over and found herself staring into Marcus' beautiful hazel eyes. She touched his face and ran her finger over his bottom lip. Her breathing started to quicken. She kissed him. He received it and slipped his tongue in her mouth. Marcus pulled Mina close and deepened the kiss. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts against him so that he could feel her pebbles. He was already erect; she could feel his hard heat straining against her bottom. Marcus cradled her head and held her tight. When the kiss broke, their eyes met. Marcus touched her bottom lip and gazed into her equally beautiful hazel eyes. Then he slipped a hand between her legs and discovered two things: (1) that she wasn't naked under the dress, and (2) she was already wet.

"Mina," he said.

"Hm?" She was staring at him.

"Get on the table. I want to eat you."

"You don't want to do it upstairs?"

"I'll do it upstairs too."

Mina gave him an Eskimo kiss. "Marcus..."

"Can I do it? Can I lick your pussy at the table?"

She smiled at him and kissed his lips again. "How can I deny you, big dummy?" Then she started to stand up. Marcus stopped her from standing and boosted her so that she could kneel on the table top. Mina started to turn to face him, but he shook his head.

"No, baby...turn around and get on your hands and knees. I have an overwhelming need to shove my face in my sister's wet slit."

Mina moaned, biting her lip. Whenever Marcus talked dirty, it turned her on. She hadn't yet been able to cross that line, but it was only a matter of time. Marcus was the only person on Earth with whom she was truly free. Mina turned and got on all fours. The anticipation of what he was going to do had her pebbled and damp in moments. Marcus absolutely loved to lick her pussy; had told her many times how sweet and juicy it was. A lot of the time, he was content with going down on her; no reciprocity necessary. Not that she minded returning the favor.

He lifted her dress over her hips and kissed one of her butt cheeks. Her thong was black. Marcus grasped the T-juncture and pulled it so that the black fabric was taut between Mina's lips. Mina groaned. Marcus tugged again, wiggling the thong back and forth so that it rubbed against her clit. Mina groaned again.

"Marcus," she said. "Please...I'm so wet, come on!"

"I'll move the thong," he said. "I want to see you finger your clit. Do that for me, baby sis."

Mina braced herself and stuck her hand between her legs. She closed her eyes and began playing with her pussy. She heard Marcus' sharp intake and smiled. She would never abuse the knowledge, but her brother was already pussywhipped and he hadn't really had any of it yet.

Marcus watched Mina part her outer lips and finger her clit. He closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. He watched her clit protrude from its hood like a pink eraser and his dick seemed to strain against his gray slacks. Marcus put his hands on her hips and buried his face between her thighs. Mina arched immediately as he started sucking on her. He dabbed her clit with his tongue before sliding it back and forth over her inner lips. Marcus began to suck and pressed his nose against her perineum. Mina gasped and thrust her hips back. Marcus licked Mina's pussy like it was a popsicle on a hot day and he groaned his enjoyment. Soon, Mina was grinding Marcus' face and moaning his name. She came and he greedily sucked up her juice. Mina blinked hard twice and started to back off the table. Marcus kissed one of her cheeks and pulled her dress down. She got off the table and found herself in his lap and his arms once more. They kissed. She broke it and touched his lips.

"Don't you ever get tired of having me like that?" she asked.

"No," he said.

Mina inhaled deeply. "Do you want to have me in another way?"

"Yes," he said.

She kissed him again, got up out of his lap and took his hand. "Come on, then. Let's go upstairs. Bring the champagne."

*

He started to head towards her bedroom but she stopped him. "No, not there."

"Where, then?" Marcus held on to her hand as if for dear life. "Where do you want to do it?"

Mina smiled and led him down the hall to the set of double doors that indicated the master bedroom. Marcus raised an eyebrow. "Mina?"

"What," she said, smiling at him as she opened the doors and walked in. Marcus followed her and was surprised. Their parents' enormous bedroom was lit by what seemed like a hundred candles. The bed was turned back and there were rose petals on the sheets. Obviously, his sister had done more than take a shower while he grilled the steaks.

"Mina, you want us to do it in Mom and Dad's bed?"

"Yes," she said, taking the bottle of Moet and wine stem out of his hand. "Why not? They're not going to know."

"Are you sure?" he said, looking around while she poured the champagne. "I mean..."

Mina smiled seductively. "You brought one stem, you doofus." She took a sip and rubbed her nose against his again. Then she whispered in his ear. "You mean to tell me that you've never thought about fucking me in our parents' bed? Because I have."

"Mina, oh shit..." he moaned. He took the wineglass from her, set it on the dresser and pulled her close. Her heels made them the same height and he was glad because he wanted her to feel how hard he was; how much he ached for her. "Mina...oh Mina..."

"Oh Marcus," she teased, and put her arms around his neck. She bit his earlobe and heard his breath catch. Then she whispered again. "I'm on the pill."

"What?" Marcus pulled back and looked at her. "You're on the pill? Since when?"

"Do you remember that day I asked you to take me to the doctor?"

"Yeah?" He had waited for her in the lobby, somewhat scared that something was wrong with her.

"That's when I got them. I had to wait until I turned 18 so Mom didn't have to go with me."

It took him a moment to comprehend. Mina kissed his nose. "You're a little slow on the uptake tonight, big brother."

Marcus blinked. "So you mean we can..."

"Do it without condoms? Yes. Unless you've got another girlfriend that you're sleeping with."

"Mina, hell no," Marcus said. "I haven't done anything with anybody since junior prom...and I got tested for STDs even though I always practice safe sex." Then his gaze softened and he kissed her lips. "You've always been my girl, Mina. Always. The times I had sex with those other girls was meaningless. I couldn't even come unless I pretended it was you I was with. I slept with them so I could learn how to please you. I wanted to be your first."

"And you will be," she said. "You are."

Marcus kissed her again and let his hands wander down her back to the curve of her ass. Mina moaned at the feel of him. Her shoes made them the same height and his erection was snug against the V of her thighs. Marcus was so hard and he felt so good against her. She liked caressing his cock and making him hard; it was like warm marble. She liked giving him head and she liked the way he tasted; she could usually tell what he'd been eating by the flavor of his semen. She liked making him come and she had learned to do it fast and well. She liked having the control in this relationship; she liked that Marcus liked to please her and would do anything she wanted him to do. She knew that he loved her, would never ever hurt her and sought her pleasure above his own. Her brother was by far a better boyfriend than any of her friends had.

Mina wiggled her hips and made his dick twitch; that same wiggle also made her nipples pop and scrape against his chest. Marcus moaned against her lips and turned her so that her back was against the dresser. Mina broke the kiss and grinned at him. Usually introverted; she never had to be shy around her brother...her boyfriend...her lover. She moved his hands to her breasts and he began to squeeze them, his eyes dropping to her cleavage. Her dress screamed her femininity and she knew he liked the way she looked in it.

"You're so sexy," he breathed. "Mina, you are so sexy and so hot..." Marcus started tugging on her hardened nipples. She liked nipple play. Her breasts were sensitive and extended stimulation made her crazy. She preferred his ministrations to be a little on the rough side and he indulged her wishes. Marcus squeezed harder and slid her nipples between the V of his fingers and pinched them. Mina gasped and bit her lip. Marcus met her heated gaze and pinched again. Her tits were so wonderful; round brown mounds capped with big sweet truffle-like nipples. He devoured them whenever he had the chance.

"Tell me what you want, baby sister," he said, looking into her eyes. He pushed against her so that she could feel his erection. "Tell your man what you want."

"Suck them, Marcus. Suck my nipples...you know I like the way you do it."

Marcus dipped his hands into the V of her bodice and maneuvered his fingers so that her perfect, pert breasts popped out. Mina's nipples were the diameter of a nickel and the thickness of four quarters and he had been in love with them since she first sprouted breasts at age 12. He lowered his head and took one in his teeth and began pinching the other. Mina moaned again and bucked her hips, pressing against him once more. Marcus closed his eyes, sucked them hard and bit them, just the way she liked. She gasped and whimpered his name. Marcus grabbed her by the hips and pulled her thighs apart so that he could press as close to her snatch as their clothes would allow. Her breasts bobbed against his face as he bit her nipples. Mina cradled her brother's head and when she felt his hands at her thighs, she arched her pelvis, ground against him and climaxed. Marcus held her and they kissed as she quivered in the aftermath.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Proper Celebration

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds