A Proper Surprise

"Hang on a sec," Lesia said after sucking my cock for a couple of minutes, "let's get more comfortable."

She had me sit up against some pillows propped against the headboard while she knelt between my legs. Brandi lay on her back looking up at Lesia's pussy before diving back in and starting to lick it. Lesia took my cock in her hand and, while pumping the base, slid her full lips down it. Again the memories came flooding back based both on what I was feeling and what I was seeing, although there had never been somebody eating Lesia's pussy when she'd been sucking my cock back in the day. She had been a talented cocksucker years ago when we'd been dating and her technique had only improved since so I was definitely savoring the pleasure I was feeling. I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm, but I wasn't nearly ready to cum because I knew I'd require some recovery time while the two of them would be able to cum repeatedly. I kind of had a sense, though, that with the two of them going at it while I recovered, recovery time wouldn't be too long.

Before I got close enough to cumming to become concerned about it, Lesia was starting to pull her mouth from my cock to let out longer and louder moans as she was clearly feeling some intense pleasure thanks to Brandi. When she rested her head on my thigh while still pumping my tool, I could see the tremors coursing through her body as she came. I was still in awe that these two women who I lusted after so much had experimented with bisexuality together and were here together with me. Before Lesia went back to sucking my cock, she beckoned for Brandi to join her.

"No, that's okay," Brandi replied, "you haven't had the opportunity in a while."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Brandi," Lesia said impatiently, "but I don't believe we have ever had the opportunity to suck a cock together, have we?"

"No, you're right," Brandi replied and started to move up the bed to join her.

"No more being polite," Lesia chastised, "suck that cock!"

"Okay, I promise," Brandi replied, "but you get to swallow his load."

"Agreed," Lesia decided as Brandi wrapped her lips around my tool.

I just lay back and relaxed while they alternated and I relished the pleasure that both of them were providing. It not only felt incredible to have each of them sucking me off, but to have the time to really savor it while comfortably watching was like a fantasy come true. Seeing my cock disappearing, first between Brandi's thin lips, then between Lesia's thick ones, was causing my orgasm to build as much as the feeling of each of their hot mouths. At this point, though, I was ready for the pleasure to continue building until I could fill Lesia's mouth with my spoo for the first time in around twenty years. It wasn't much longer before my cock started to swell even more and I was on the verge of cumming.

"Almost there," I warned them and Lesia took over, making love to my cock with her mouth as Brandi looked on. I exploded into her mouth with a grunt soon after and she swallowed down my load, continuing to suck my cock until I was completely spent. Once she let my cock fall from her mouth, she turned to make out with Brandi and share my taste. We adjusted the pillows so they could sit on either side of me as I draped my arms around them and caressed each of their tits.

"Anyone hungry yet?" Brandi asked, ever the good hostess.

We weren't and it wasn't long before I moved my arms from around their shoulders and rested my hands on their bushes, gently stroking their clits. They both closed their eyes and were soon moaning and rocking their hips. I kept going until they'd both cum and, wouldn't you know it, by that time my cock was rock hard again.

"I want to watch you fuck Brandi," Lesia said once they'd recovered. I got up and positioned myself between Brandi's thin thighs, slipping into her from my knees so that Lesia could see. I started out fucking her while reaching over to finger Lesia but they were soon repositioned into a sixty-nine with Lesia's ass up in the air. I couldn't resist fucking her from behind for a bit, so I alternated back and forth as they ate each other's pussies.

"When you are ready to cum," Lesia directed as she looked down upon my cock sliding in and out of Brandi's pussy, "do it on Brandi's tits so I can lick it off."

As I'd been asked, I let them know when I was ready and Lesia rolled off of Brandi while Brandi jerked me off onto her tits. We both watched as Lesia cleaned up my spoo. Since both of them had cum several times thanks to each other's tongues, we decided to head down to the kitchen for dinner, not bothering to dress. I was right about recovery time being much less because, as Brandi was whipping up dinner, I ended up fucking Lesia from behind as she leaned on the nearby counter. Brandi wasn't left out, however, because once we'd both cum, I took over cooking while she hopped up on the counter and Lesia ate her to an orgasm. Similarly, after dinner when we were drinking wine in the living room, I came back from a trip to the bathroom to find the two of them engaged in a sixty-nine on the couch. I definitely was not left out though I did just sit back and enjoy watching for a bit.

And so Lesia's visit went...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds