A Push In The Right Direction Ch. 03

Tim filled his aunt's pussy cumming and cumming till he fell back on his heels exhausted. Sandy once again lowered her mouth to her sister pussy licking and sucking the sweet cocktail of her son's cum and her sister's pussy juices into her hungry mouth. She continued till satisfied she had every drop of cum.

Tim's head was spinning. He could not believe what he was watching. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. He couldn't image anything more erotic. His cock started to harden again as his mother rolled off his aunt.

Sandy positioned herself over her sister looking down at her soaked face. Without a word said Laurel opened her mouth as Sandy drooled the contents of her cum fill mouth into her sister's. Laurel pulled Sandy to her as their tongues dance inside each other's mouth swapping cum back and forth. Licking any escaping cum from each other's faces not wasting a drop. They continued their cum soaked tonguing till both had swallowed their share of the cum cocktail.

Tim realized he was wrong. The night became more erotic with each moment. Again stroking his hard cock he needed relief.

This time it was his aunt turn to direct the action. She turned positioning her back against a chair with her legs spread. She grabbed her sister's hair she pulled her mouth to her pussy. Sandy responded willingly kneeling with her ass high in the air and her mouth working to satisfy her sister's pussy. Laurel summoned Tim to her. She wiped the slippery liquid from her face she applied it to his cock. 'Now that you're ready, take that big fat cock of yours and rammed it up your mothers ass.'

Tim stood frozen. He didn't react to his aunt's instructions.

'What's the matter. Can't you see she ready for you. Her ass is sticking up for you to invade. Now fuck her ass.'

Tim didn't hesitate the second time. He's mother was indeed waiting. Her ass soaked in pussy juice and spit. Tim pushed the head of his cock into her rosebud but could not enter her. Her rubbed her hole with his thumb which slide in easily. After fingering her for a few minutes he tried again. Sandy relax as much as possible knowing how thick her son's cock is. Tim tried again as his aunt told him to push harder. His head finally entered her. Her body tightened and she tried to lift her head but Laurel held her tight to her pussy.

He slowly stroked his cock in his mother's ass entering deeper and deeper. When Tim's cock was fully in his mothers ass, Laurel pulled Sandy's head off her pussy to look at her face. She had a look of pain and lust. 'Now fuck her hard. Fuck her like you fucked my pussy. Fuck her ass.'

'Aaaaaahhhh, I feel like I'm being split apart.'

'But you don't want him to stop do you?' Sandy shook her head no as she tried to catch her breath.

'No of course not. That's because you're a fucking slut, aren't you. A fucking slut that wants her son's cock up her ass. An incestuous fucking slut. Say it! Say it!'

Yes, yes I'm an incestuous fucking slut. I want my son to fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slut ass.'

Tim pounded his mother's ass as she made her declaration over and over. He shot his cum deep into her bowels.

The feel of her son's pulsating cock and hot cum in her ass made her orgasm.

Mother and son were finished physically and mentally. But aunt Laurel was not. Standing, she walked around her spent sister and nephew. She waited as her nephew's cum oozed from Sandy's ass letting it fill her hand. She rolled her sister over offering her the reward which she devoured eagerly.

The three sat quite and still for some time till Tim spoke up. 'Maybe you should stay for more than two weeks.'

The sister's laughed and agreed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds