A Question of Friction

I said, "It was more than good mom."

She laughed a little and said, "Yeah...I wanted to give myself to you, but...is this only going to be about sex?"

I said, "I don't know what it's going to be about mom, and the best I could come up with, after thinking about it all night is, why don't we just see where it goes. It's crazy I know, but it also doesn't bother me that you're my mother...I mean, actually, I was even more turned on because you're my mother. I mean I was whacked, you know what I mean?"

"I do Bobby," she said. "I like how we were together...my head went into all kinds of fantasies last night...I mean about what we should do...and the other stuff too...it's so strange that after all the fighting, we could be together like that. I don't know; it's probably all connected. But it still surprised me." She looked down and said, "It didn't take you long to find out what I like."

I said, "Well if it's anything like I like - it's everything."

She smiled and said, "You know what I mean."

I said, "Yes I do." I reached across and took her nipple between my fingers over the tee shirt and bra. Her eyes opened wide as I pressed my fingers together and said, "I also know that if you're a bad girl you get spanked...or worse...until you learn to be a good girl. Do you know that?"

She closed her eyes and said, "Yes...sir." I let go of her nipple and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. We looked at each for a long moment and mom said, "Do you want to go for pizza...or...?" We decided on' 'Or,' and finally went to eat about two hours later. When she asked me if I was moving back home, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to rush it, so I said it might be better if we waited.

The next weeks were a whirlwind. I had more sex than I ever had in my life and we talked more in nineteen days than we had in nineteen years. After almost two months of sleeping over each other's apartment, mom said, "Couldn't we have one place Bobby? We could save eight hundred dollars a month, it would be so much easier, and...I want you with me all the time."

I didn't need convincing, so I said, "Sure mom, but you move in with me, my place is bigger and it need less work." She jumped at me and kissed me. It was nice to see her happy. We spent the rest of my winnings decorating and fixing, but with saving one rent, we were okay. And with only a few yelling matches while we painted and stripped the wallpaper, we had fun. The only blowout we had ended up with both of us throwing things at each other and laughing. We got paint all over the sheets that night.

That was the first time we only made love. I mean it was the first time there wasn't any of our usual fucking going on, no spanking, no dress-up, no games. It was nice to be able to do both.

Mom was reading something on the bed with her back against the headboard. I sat in front of her and lifted her top. I reached behind and undid her bra. I marveled at her breasts as she smiled. Unhurriedly I began to touch them with my fingers. I looked at every inch of gorgeous flesh down to each little bump on her nipples. I cupped both tits and felt how heavy they were. I caressed them, massaged them and fondled them. At that point, mom started laughing. I was almost too busy to notice. I said, "Am I tickling you?"

She was still laughing when she said, "No, it just struck me as so bizarre. I'm sitting here and my son is feeling me up and playing with my tits. And the craziest thing is, it seems like the most natural thing in world."

I said, "Yeah, and these are the most beautiful natural things in the world." I circled one tit and lifted it to my mouth to suck on the nipple. Mom closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I stayed on her tits for a long time, undressing us both completely as I massaged and gazed at her voluptuous flesh. Finally I made her sit on my thighs and we kissed, belly to belly.

We kissed for a long time and mom's mouth was warm and full of endearments. Her tongue was soft as her vaginal folds, which I teased with a light finger. When we came up for air I told her that I couldn't imagine a better woman for me, or a better mother. She folded herself into my arms and said, "I never thought it could be like this."

I said, "You know that it's been about more than just sex for me mom, don't you?"

She said, "Oh sweetie, I hoped so, because it is for me." And with a tone of wonder she said, "We love each other, don't we?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, we love each other mom." It was true, as ridiculous as it might sound; I had fallen in love with my mother. I cupped her breast again and suckled the nipple until I popped it out of my mouth. She giggled. I ran my hand along the curve of her tit and hip and thigh and said, "You're amazing."

She moved back on my thighs, and my cock, which had been trying on its own to find mom's hole while she sat on it, sprang. She put her fist around my shaft and said grinning, "No, this is amazing." I looked at her. She said, "No really, it is so thick. Take it from me, I know..." She stopped; she saw the look on my face. I didn't want to hear about anybody else and she picked up on it quickly. She said, "It's just so good for me, the way you are...and you're the only one I want."

I lightened up and said, "And I'm the only one you're going to have, if you know what's for you."

She said, "I know what's good for me." She held on to my cock rubbing slowly along the shaft and she kissed me. We touched each other for a while and then I told her to close her eyes. Down on her back, she opened her arms and then opened her legs and said, "Come baby."

I said, "Soon." I used one finger to touch her in different places. With her eyes closed she didn't know where I was going to touch or kiss next. I touched her nipple and then the inside of her thigh. I touched her ear and then kissed her neck. She quivered in anticipation until any touch or kiss in any place caused a reaction.

My lips on her clit made her moan. She said, "More?" I gave her more, but not enough to make her come.

I lifted her legs and approached her pussy with a stiff rod that I didn't have to guide. I placed the head on her opening and said, "You're mine now, aren't you mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, only yours...be inside me." The mushroomed head spread the fleshy folds and opened the entrance to her pussy. I pressed in and filled the moist channel that was coated with my mother's juices. When I was in her mouth, it felt the best. When I was in her ass, I didn't think anything could be better. Being in her pussy, at that moment, felt like the ultimate pleasure. Every movement, every sound, every look she gave me, said that she loved me. And with each stroke it became less a son fucking his mother, and more two people making love.

Even though we'd been having sex for a while, I realized that my mother had never been on top of me, so I rolled to put her in that position. She was surprised and laughed and then she sat up adjusting her legs so that she could move on me. After lifting and lowering herself on my cock a few times she said, "Ooh this is nice." I held her ass and massaged my fingers into the firm flesh as she impaled herself completely. Her tits bounced as my cock went in and out of her. I liked watching her almost as much as I liked fucking her.

She leaned back and I couldn't resist feeling her thrust out tits.

Mom rode me and her pace slowly accelerated as she breathed more deeply with each insertion. She was moving up and down on me pretty quickly when she started saying, "Bobby...Bobby...Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby..." Since she was controlling the pace I couldn't slow down to delay my orgasm. I knew I was about to shoot up into her and I rubbed her clit with my thumb to try and bring her off with me. I started coming first and she felt me releasing my sperm into her belly and said, "Yes baby, yes, yes."

I kept rubbing her clit as she bounced and right before my last ejaculations, she said, "OOOHHHhhhhh...yes...FUCK, OOOhhhh..." and she came. She didn't stop moving for a while and I stayed hard until she sat down with me still inside her. She said, "Mmmm, that was nice." Nice is a word that's so overused that its almost meaningless, but actually, I felt nice all over.

We were side by side and quiet for a moment until mom said, "I like to come so much."

I laughed, "Who doesn't like to come?"

Mom said, "I know, but...for me..."

I said, "Do you remember your first orgasm?"

She said, "I do...I think I was twelve and my best friend Karen had a paperback that was going around. It had erotic stories and illustrations in it. I took it home and read some of the stories, but what got me was an illustration with a guy that reminded me of Karen's older brother, whom I had a crush on. Before I knew it my hand was in my panties and I was fantasizing my head off about him kissing and touching me. I have to say though; I don't know how much I enjoyed that orgasm, because I wasn't sure what was happening. I screamed into the pillow because I thought my body was about to explode, and it scared me as much as it felt good. I was trembling like a leaf, and I was uneasy until the next day when some of my friends explained it all to me. After that I was off and running. How about you Bobby; what was your first time like?"

I said, "I only ask the questions, I don't have to tell."

She laughed and gave me a playful slap on my flank and said, "No fair."

I said, "Okay, actually it was you, you hot bitch, that got me started."

"Get out," she said.

I said, "It's true mom. I was eleven and..."

"You were eleven?"

I laughed, "Yup, I remember because I was going to turn twelve that October and it was still the end of the summer and we were still in the old house." In the afternoon you were sitting in the backyard getting some sun and you were wearing a bright yellow halter. I came out for something and I saw you bend over; I could see all the way down to your nipples. When it got dark, I went back into the yard and started rubbing myself thinking about what I saw and, whammo. So, we have a history mom...but what I'm looking at in the present is much sexier."

I put my hand on her thigh and then rested it over her the warm lips of her pussy. She leaned over to kiss me and her nipples grazed my chest. I played with the soft puffy circles and the hard rubbery tips and I knew that it wouldn't be long before we'd be ready to go again. It was a sweet night.

The following week at work, I was offered a chance to go into a training program. We talked about it and mom said, "That's great, only ten people were picked and my baby was one of them; I'm proud of you honey."

I said, "Yeah, it's for four weeks, and then after three months of working in the new position, it means a grand a month increase in my salary." Then I told her the part I was holding back. "Mom, the training is in California at the company's headquarters." That was three thousand miles away and she looked crestfallen."

"Oh God, you're going to be away for a month?"

I said, "Well, if I do it...I don't have to..."

"Don't talk crazy, of course you have to...well maybe you can come back for a weekend, they have some cheap flights, and..."

"Mom," I said, "The program is six days a week, and they want us there." She asked when it started and I said, "In two weeks."

She said, "Damn...I'm going to miss you." She put her head on my chest and said, "Are you going to find someone you like better out there?"

I laughed, "There is nobody better mom...I'm going to miss you too." She kissed me like she missed me already.

When the time came to leave, I wouldn't let her come to the airport because she had to go to work, and I knew it would be hard for both of us. We had spent every free minute of the last month together and it was hard to imagine not seeing her or touching her for that long.

The first two nights away we spent about three hours on the phone. The sex talk got me crazy. I knew I couldn't do that and get the work done I needed to prepare for the program, so we had to keep it shorter after that. When she asked if we went out at night, I said, "The guys go out to dinner together, but that's about it." I didn't feel the need to tell her that two of the 'Guys' were good-looking women.

One night, one of the women asked if I wanted to have a drink, but I told her I was seeing someone. She laughed and said, "I am too, but I guess your someone means more to you than my someone does." That was the night I started thinking of her as 'My Annie', and missed her the most.

A few days before returning, I told mom on the phone, "This was a good trip for two reasons, I like doing this job and I think I can be good at it. And more importantly, I realized just how much I love you. I want to be with you more than anything in the world. "

She said, "Oh honey, I love you so much. And I've been thinking about how when we make love, it's exactly the way I always wanted it to be."

I said, "What do you mean mom?"

She said, "You know...I like that rough stuff, and the playing, and that you can also be tender and make love to me...and...I love your cock...oh honey, make me come..." It was out of blue, because we hadn't been doing phone sex before. I took my cell into the hall since my roommate was within earshot. I told my mother all the things I was going to do to her when I got home, and how I was going to do them, and where I was going to do them. And then I listened to her long breathy exhale as she came.

The day to return home finally arrived and I talked to her during the one-hour cab ride from the airport. She had just gotten home from work and we could both hardly contain our excitement. Finally I said, I'm about five minutes away..."

She said, "Wait, don't hang up, I have to tell you something." I braced myself, she sounded serious. I imagined a hundred things that were going to fuck up my life. She said, "I got fat since you left...all I did was eat, my clothes don't fit, you're going to hate the way I look, and you're not going to love me anymore."

I laughed out loud in relief and said, "First of all, I'm going to love forever, no matter what you weigh, what you say, or what you do. And secondly, I know you, what are you talking about, two pounds?"

She laughed, "No four..."

I said, "I'll see you in two minutes." When the elevator opened on our floor, I saw her smiling face. She ran in to hug and kiss me before I could get out. I laughed, and had to stick a suitcase in the door to keep it from closing.

When we got into the apartment she said, "You look so good to me baby."

Taking a step back I said, "Now let me see the 'Fat lady.' Those are the most beautiful four pounds I've ever seen." She was wearing a grey knit dress and she obviously had no bra on. I kissed her and put my hand into the elasticized top exposing one of her tits. It really did feel bigger than I remembered. I said, "The four pounds went to the right place mom."

She just wanted to kiss and didn't say anything. She put her hand on my cock and rubbed. I reached down and felt down her thighs, lifting the short dress to her hips. I said, "God your legs are smooth."

She said, "I just shaved this morning."

I smiled and said, "Everywhere?"

She said "Everywhere." She knew how much I liked her that way, and she lifted her skirt and showed me her smooth pussy. I went on one knee and licked the soft lips and pressed my tongue against her skin-covered clit.

I stood up and smiled at her and she said, "Oh Jesus, come and fuck me."

We went to our bedroom and most of our clothes were off by the time we got there. I said, "Did you miss me mom?"

She said, "You know I did."

I ran my finger down her belly and said, "Where did you miss me mom?"

She covered her bare pussy with her hand and said, "Here baby, I missed you in here."

I said, "I have just the thing for that," and took down my shorts. My cock sprang because it was already stiff.

Mom laughed and said, "Oh yeah, that's the thing for me...now stop playing and come be inside me." There wasn't going t be any of our usual foreplay or 'fore-games.' She wanted that most intimate of physical connections that a mother and son could have. I approached and put my cock into her pussy and she gave a great sigh of relief. I understood, and I felt it too; we were one again.

I said, "I missed you, and I missed this, mom."

She stroked my hair and said, "Of course you did baby; this is where you belong, inside your momma's pussy." I stroked her slowly, long and deep. It wasn't frenetic at first. Our rhythm gently moved me in and out of her. We both felt the comfort of being together again, but it wasn't long before our more familiar passion was ignited. Within a few minutes I was working her pussy over, driving into her. There were times when mom wanted it as hard as I could give it to her, and this was one of those times.

"Yes sweetheart, harder, yes...take me...fuck me...yes...oh Bobby...I missed having you inside me..." She wrapped her legs around my back and squeezed with each of my thrusts. She wanted it as deep as she could take it. When she unclasped her ankles, I held one of legs and angled it over her belly to hit a spot that I knew usually made moan. I didn't think either of could keep up that pace for much longer without coming.

Mom's juices were flowing. My cock was slick and shiny as her natural lubricant eased me in and out of her. Lifting her that way exposed her small hole, and I took a long at it as I opened her pussy with each penetration. Whenever we'd had anal sex, we usually used a jelly, but with my cock so wet I thought I could take her anally without it. I pulled out and warned her, "I'm going to be in your ass, mom."

She pulled both her legs back to give me easier access and said, "Yes baby, wherever you want...you fuck your momma wherever you want." I wanted that full ass of hers. Her juices on my cock were enough to get me up into the tight channel. She made more noise than usual. Without the jelly there was added friction, but I was still able to penetrate her fully. To have my mother doing that for me, felt almost as good as the doing itself.

She said, "I belong to you now, don't I baby?"

I said, "Yes mom, you're mine, you're my sweet Annie."

She said, "Yes baby, that's how I feel when you take me like this, like I want to feel, like I'm yours...OH yes love...so deep in me..."

I kept driving into her and it was getting hotter and tighter with each stroke. I didn't want to stop, but I pulled out and reached for the lubricating jelly in the drawer. I urged her over to her hands and knees. As I slathered my cock I looked at her and said, "I can't believe how awesome your body is mom."

She beamed, "I guess it's not bad for a forty year old."

I said, "Hey, you're not forty yet, and that body looks like one of a twenty year old, a very lucky twenty year old. God, look at those tits." I took one of her heavy hanging boobs and massaged it. "And look at this ass," I said. "It's so amazing, it's sick." With that, I took some of the jelly and with two fingers I pushed it into her hole. "Oh man..." I said. I was so ready to go.

I lifted her hips a little higher and I could see her preparing herself for my entry. I raised myself so I could angle down on her and the jelly let me drive fully into her ass on the first penetration. Mom let out a long, "OHHHHH..." that went right through me; I felt it all. She said, "Oh Bobby, your cock is so big inside me."

I said, "That's how you like it isn't it mom?"

"Yes baby, that's how mommy likes it."

I couldn't believe how good it felt to be thrusting in and out of her tight hole. I said, "Mom, you have an ass made for fucking."

She said, "For fucking you baby...only for fucking you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds